Aeon The Primordial Void God.

By Volmatriax

Aeon a young 18 year old boy that died when he was killed by a moving truck as unfortunately for our young ma... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Greece Arc End)
On Hold and Announcement.

Chapter 42

2.1K 39 0
By Volmatriax

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

The battle has now begun and now Atalanta ready herself as she aims her bow at Ares right now and then said.

Atalanta: hope you are string enough to evade all of my bows for you cause I brought a lot to shot you.

Atalanta said in venom as she aimed her be at Ares who only laugh on hearing this and then said.

Ares: haha bring it on kitty girl I don't care how many you have bought cause I can take on all of them.

Ares said as he spin his spear right now while holding his round shield right now as he points his spear at Atalanta.

Atalanta hearing this only smirk and thought to herself.

Atalanta:" what a fool you really are to underestimate your opponent Ares just as Aeom have said he is a idiot in terms of thinking"

Atalanta thought to herself before she went back to herself and looks at Ares with a smirk on her face.

Atalanta: very well enjoy this while you still can.

Atalanta said as the arrow on her bow suddenly glowed red right now which made them all look a her.

As they all wonder what she is planning right now as Ares saw this and only smirk.

Ares: well then go ahead shot me with that glowing stick of yours?

Ares askd as Atalanta smirk on hearing this and said.

Atalanta: with pleasure then.

Atalanta said as she pulled the string and let it go as she fired the arrow of her bow that Aeon has made for her.

As they all looks at her and when she fired the bow what happened next made them all shock.

*boom*

A massive explosion could be head as the ground infront of Atalanta right now was burning and there was crack in its.

While red hot burning lines could be seen on the ground.

Ares: Aaaahhh!!!

They heard Ares scream as they all look up and see the war god being blown away into the sky right now.

As the dome shield tha was protecting the put below appears and Ares screamed as he was smack I into it.

Where he had a small bit of golden blood come off of his mouth and his chest had a red burn in it.

As there was a red round mark on his chest right now as he fell back down to the ground.

Making a huge crack below due to how heavy he was which made Atalanta jump out of the way.

As she was not that far from her and she immidietly appeared on the corner of the pit.

(Meanwhile With The Gods)

Hermes: was I the only one who saw what she just did to Ares?

Hermes asked as the other gods all shook there heads when they heard this and Athena said.

Athena: no you didn't we all saw it and from the looks of it her magic has grown strong enough to injure Ares a bit.

Athena said as this made some of them all surprise when they heard what she said.

Poseidon: brain head is right and from what I can see that isn't her full strength no wonder she was confident that she could take on Ares her magic capacity level is enough to fight a god

Poseidon said while getting a glare from Athena which he only ignore as the other gods were all shock at this.

Zeus: hmpf it's not like she could last long enough to would Ars enough for him to be knock out.

Zeus said in an indifferent tone as  he looks back down again right now along with the other gods while Apollo and Artemis are smirking right now but they turn back to there normal expression as they look back down to the fight below them.

(Back With Atalanta)

We could see a huge dust of smoke right covering all over where Ares have fell from as Atalanta smirks.

Ares: damn you ***** I am going to crush you to pieces!!

Ares said in anger as it revealed the war god right now who was standing back up while glaring at her.

Atalanta: well re you going to give up now?

Atalanta as the asnwer she got was Ares roaring in anger as his powers rose up several times now before he then charged at Atalanta.

Ares: like hell would I give up take this!

Ares shouted as he aimed the back if his spear towards Atalanta who saw this.

As she did a quick turn to the right to dodge the back of the  spear that was heading towards her as Ares saw this and he said.

Ares: oh no you little ****!

Ares shouted as he move his shield to smash Atalanta who saw this again.

And she slide down to avoid the shield from hitting her as she looks at Ares and said.

Atalanta: to late for that.

Atalanta said as she jumps back up with her leather shoes hit Ares face.

Thanks to her training with Aeon he has thought her to make a part of her body hard as steel or even harder by a spell he gave her.

As her she sends Ares flying go GE side with a bit of his tooth flying out of his mouth.

As he went tumbling down to the ground as he fell from the air.

Atalanta stand back up and aimed her bow at where Ares is as she wasn't going to give him any chance to get back up.

Atalanta: gotcha.

Atalanta said with as smirk on her face as she an arrow appeared on her bow as she fired it a Ares.

And it flew towards him which the war god saw and tried to use his shield to block it.

But the arrow split into 6 arrows that all hit below him which cause another explosion to blow him up.

Ares: Aaargh!!

Area screams in pain as the explosion was something capable of injuring him.

As he was sent flying into the air and Atalanta appeared above him which caught him by surprise.

Atalanta: this is for tricking me!

Atalanta said in anger as she punch Ares in the gut which made the war god puke out a bit of blood off his mouth again.

Before being sent flying back down to the ground while Atalanta firing a sky-blue arrows towards him.

*Crash* *Boom*

The sounds of him falling down back to the ground could be heard as it made another last crater with the arrow falling towards him as he saw this.

Ares: damn you bi-.

He was cut-off however before he could even be able to curse back at Atalanta.

As ice envelop ariund him which cuase a massive dome of ice go cover him.

As Atalanta lands several meters away from him as she could hear Zoe and the rest shouting at her in joy.

Zoe: wohoo great job Atalanta!

Zoe said as Atalanta smiled at this but it was still not over as she got back into a battle stance right now.

Atalanta: looks like I will need to keep this up a notch.

Atalanta said as her bow glowed a bit and started to absorb the solar energy around her right now.

As the ice dome that was covering Area right now was starting to crack as this made her tense up.

Ares: Graaaah!!!

An angry raging scream could be heard from within the dome as it suddenly exploded apart.

And several shards of it flew off and then smacks into the wall of the arena right now.

And some even smash into the barrier above them right now as Atalanta looks at Ares and said.

Atalanta: well looks like he just gone onto insane mode.

Atalanta said as she looks at Ares right now who was looking around until he looks at her and said.

Ares: Atalanta!!!

Area screamed in rage as he looks at Atalanta right now as he charges at her with rage in his eyes right now.

And he was not even thinking straight right now as he charges at Atalanta wo saw this.

And jumps away from where she was standing and he immidietly hit the wall of the arena right now.

And made a loud booming sound could be heard aiund the arena right now as it shakes.

Atalanta lands back down to the ground several meters way from him.

As she looks at Ares right now who was coming out of this rubble on the wall that he has hit and was looking around for her.

Atalanta: hey over here you small headed war god!

Atalanta screamed at Ares who heard this and by instinct as he runs to where she was and was aiming his spear at her.

Ares: Die!!!

Ares shouted at her as Atalanta had her bow aimed at her and them fired

Atalanta: oh no you don't!

Atalanta said as the arrow flew towards Ares is as the arrow hit his spear.

And immidietly broke his spear as several spikes exploded out of the broken spear.

That hitted Ares as this were the same purple spike that was unleashed by her bow when they were in the God Eater World.

As the spikes hit and injure Ares lower chest as it made him scream in pain while being push to the wall on his left side.

As the spikes made him stuck on the wall right now as he try to get out of the wall.

As Atalanta looks at Ares and said to him.

Atalanta: looks like you lose Ares.

Atalanta said as she looks at Ares who heard what she have said to him.

As this made him more angrier than before as the purple spikes that was licking him to the wall right now started to move.

As Atalanta saw this and her eyes widen when she saw this.

As Atalanta move away from him and Ares removes one of the spikes on the wall right now.

And the aimed it to Atalanta before throwing it towards her as she saw this and she jump.

To dodge it even though it was flying towards her she was still able to see it and move fast enough to dodge the incoming spikes towards her.

As the spikes hit a pillar that was behind her making it fall down and crumble.

Ares: I got You now!

Ares appeared above Atalanta as this caught her by surprise and before she could even be able to react.

Ares slammed his shield towards her which sends her flying back down to the ground right now.

As she smashed below it and made a small crater when she fell down from the sky.

As the smokes cleared up and we could see her groaning a bit while coughing up due to the smokes around her.

As her ears twitches right now which made her looks up and see Ares falling down towards her.

Ares: Graaah!!!

Ares screamed in rage as he fall down towards her as he had the purple spike aiming towards her.

Atalanta: not good!

Atalanta said as the action was so fast that cause the ground below to shake as Ares fell and smokes covers around him and Atalanta.

Ares: He he now I got you.

Ares said whatever sanity he still has right now he looks at where Atalanta is when he suddenly heard.

Atalanta: think again I won't lose to someone like you of all people!!!

Atalanta screamed as the smokes cleared and Ares saw an arrow pointing at his chest right now.

As this made him widen in shock and surprise and before he could even be able to react.

Atalanta: time to go to sleep for you in the sky!!!

Atalanta shouted as she let go of the string on her bow as the red- purple arrow flew out and hit Ares.

Ares: Gou! Aaaarggh!!!!

Ares screamed as he was sent flying by the arrow like a Meteor into ye sky right now as the barrier above could not handle it.

And immidietly it broke apart causing Ares to fly up above the Colosseum as they all look up in shock on seeing this.

Atalanta: this ends now Ares, Nova Eruption!

Atalanta last said as a super Nova like explosion could be seen explodding above them right now.

As not only them were the one who saw it but all of greec along with nations that are near it saw the massive explosion.

As a huge gust of wind fell down to the ground which made some all to hold on to something as Atalanta sighed in relief that all was over now.

To Be Continued.
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: that is all for todays chapter hope you all have enjoy see you all next time Author Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 2.1K 14
How I die? Blame Truck-kun for that. I got reincarnated by the god of the world I'm going to, which happened to be an Otome Game.
13.6K 296 10
A lone soul adrift in the void for countless of ages until a single rift appearing change it all, merging with the source of all things it gained the...
63.5K 1.4K 52
Death wasn't an unfamiliar concept, but no one knows what awaits them after it, ironically I find found myself in said situation after I fell into th...
6.1K 218 11
Velon Eveningshade learns that perhaps dying doesn't lead to the end, but rather a new journey. One dream ends, but another begins afterwards till t...