Aeon The Primordial Void God.

By Volmatriax

Aeon a young 18 year old boy that died when he was killed by a moving truck as unfortunately for our young ma... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Greece Arc End)
On Hold and Announcement.

Chapter 34

2.8K 53 25
By Volmatriax

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Artemis right now was in a blank space around her was nothing more than darkness around her.

She could not remember what has Hall after Aeom unleashed the horrifying weapon into the sky.

Tha open to a something that she could only describe as pure nothing itself.

The dread she felt when it's Aura was unleashed made her fear.

Fea of fading away and falling into the nothingness that what she had felt when she felt the Aura being unleashed.

It was unlike any other she had felt before it was beyond what she could have describe.

All that she felt that if she ever touched that empty rift above Aeon she feels that she would be no more.

Which scared her to a whole new level not only fear that she felt but , terror as well she had felt.

She wish she had never seen or felt that thing is what she could only describe.

The horrid sound it made scared her to the point that she even pee herself when she heard it.

The appearance of the weapon that Aeon held gave her the impression.

That it should not have existed and should never even be known.

The weapon it had felt far more greater power than the weapons she remembered that was held by the King Of Heroes a long time ago.

And more specifically she had felt gat it was far more scarier and dangerous than EA.

If Ea have her chills when she felt it's aura when the King of Heroes have use it long time ago.

It pales in comparison to that bow Aeom had used as it gave her the feeling of, endless fear, terror, horror, death, destruction, chaos and more specifically to bring all into nothing once again.

It was beyond anything she could have ever imagine in the whole life when she felt the weapon being unleashed.

But that was only a very tiny bit if it being unleashed why sfe knows this.

She could easily feel and tell just the way Aeon was using it.

Be was holding back just the thought alone made her scared she does not know how much that bow can bring.

But when it fell into the ground it open a place that scared her no it made her fear to be in a eternal world of nothingness where there is nothing and no life exist at all.

The might of the weapon alone scared her on seeing the Infinite life rays of death and destruction falling from the sky.

It feel like the end of the world itself has come to bring her back to nothing and make her cease to exist.

And who would not be afraid to cease existing and be nonexistent as you will never be able to find everlasting peace or happiness that you always wanted.

Only am eternity of infinite pain and suffering.

Artemis: Gah!

Artemis awaken from her sleep as tte darkness surrounding her turned away .

And was met with a whir ceiling with golden designs all over it.

And a chandelier filled with lights that all look like small stars from what she could tell.

Atalanta: lady Artemis your awake.

She heard Atalanta voice as this made her turn to look at the side and see Atalanta standing on the side of wha she could tell is a massive bed right now she looks at Atalanta and then said.

Artemis: wait what happened? And where are?

Artemis asked as she sit up from the bed and looks around to several decorations and furniture.

That could be said as treasures to anyone even her was trance on seeing this for a moment and felt greed if not for Atalanta of course.

Atalanta: first I am glad tha you are awake and second we are in sir Aeon Ark.

Atalanta said as this made Artemis surprise when she heard this and then ask.

Artemis: wait what do you mean Ark what exactly happened and how long was I asleep?

Artemis asked as Atalanta smiled at this and then said.

Atalanta: you were asleep for 2 hours my lady it has already 12:32 in the afternoon.

Atalanta said as Artemis nodded in understanding and then said.

Artemis: alright rll me everything that has happened while I was out?

Artemis asked as Atalanta nodded at this and then said

Atalanta: okay well after we all fainted do to him unleashing that weapon I don't want to really imagine or remember it.

Atalanta said as even she was not very lucky a while ago when she felt the dreaded Aura coming from the bow Aeon has used.

Artemis shivered and had a scared look as she remembered the weapon Aeon use.

Zoe: hey don't remind us about that Weapon Atalanta.

They heard Zoe speaking and you could easily hear the very scared tone on her voice.

Atalanta: okay sorry about that Zoe.

Atalanta said as Artemis open the curtains on her left side and see Zoe along with the rest of her hunt sitting on beds loe her.

As they are either eating food on a plate that she does not know or are talking with each other.

She could see the horrified and terrified look on Zoe face as even she remembered what the weapon did and it made her have the same expression as Zoe had.

Artemis: Zoe you are alright along with the others?

Artemis asked as Zoe heard Artemis and she looks at her and nodded.

Zoe: you all of us are we just fainted when he used that t-t-t-t-t-thing.

Zoe said with a scared, horrified, and terrified look on her face right now as Artemis nods at this.

Artemis: I see well then Atalanta tell me more of what has happened.

Artemis said as she looks back at Atalanta right now who nodded again at this and then said.

Atalanta: right well as you see when we all fainted sir Aeon brought us to his ship and was kind to on cooking food for us all.

Atalanta said while drooling as she remember eating his food as this made Artemis surprise when she saw this but smile.

Zoe: w-well his food is good to eat.

Zoe said but her face betray her words as the rest of the girls around her all laugh on hearing this.

Huntress1: oh come on Zoe we know very well how much you ravage the food he made for you just admit it already.

One of the huntress said as the others nodded in agreement with her as well as this caused Zoe to  blush red and hid herself under the blanket of her bed.

As this made the rest all laugh on seeing this while Artemis only chuckled but then remembered Apollo

Artemis: and where is my idiot of a brother on the other hand?

Artemis asked as she looks at Atalanta who stop laughing and then said.

Atalanta: he is talking with sir Aeon right now

Atalanta said as Artemis nodded at this and sat on the pillow of her bed right now and sigh.

Artemis: it's good to see that he had helped us greatly here but where are we right now,m

Artemis asked as Atalanta smiled at this and then said.

Atalanta: oh we are in hts ships called Serenity The Ark Of Light.

Atalanta said s she opens the window on the side of the bed if Artemis and she see what they are right now on a giant ship.

And she could see the ship is flying in the sky right now while being surrounded by lights.

As this made her dumbfounded and had a wide agape mouth when she see this.

The ship if you may be wondering looks like the Vengeful Spirit Capital Ship of the chaos fleet in the warammer Universe.

Only difference is that it has golden and white colors around it and there is not creepy and horrid design within it.

She was amazed at the ship that they are in and she could not even describe how beautiful it is right now.

Artemis: t-t-this is so.

Artemis was however cut off when she suddenly heard Aeon voice.

Aeon: cannot be describe of how beautiful the ship is?

Aeon said as the made her jump in surprise slightly when she heard his voice as this made her turn to look at where he is.

And see he was coming in the large room tha they are in along with Apollo who was behind him.

Artemis: y-yes you are right, I mean when did you arrive here Aeon?

Artemis asked as she looks at him and then Aeon said.

Aeon: well I just arrive roghtvnoq along with your brother.

Aeon said as he stands on the side of the window and looks at her.

Aeon: it is good to see you are awake now miss Artemis and you seem to be needing some answers?

Aeon asked as Artemis nodded at this and then said.

Artemis: yes if I may ask you can you tell me what has happened to the monsters you have fire with that bow you use?

Artemis said while trying to make sure she and the rest of them not be feeling several emotions that make them lose themselves.

Aeon: ah you may be wondering about my bow Catastrophel Polaris.

Aeon said as this made them all shake when they heard the name of the bow.

Aeon: you all don't need to worry those monsters are all gone and my bow is stored somewhere in the ark and you don't need to think about it since you might all get a trauma from it and will slowly lose your sanity turn insane.

Aeon said as they all nodded at this and Artemis then said.

Artemis: yes and I may need to ask a favor for you if you do not mind?

Artemis asked again when she mannage to regain herself as she looks at Aeon hoping he would agree.

Aeon: your talking about me helping you beat Ares so that Atalanta would not be married to him?

Aeon asked as Artemis nodded at this with a dumbfounded look on her face when she heard this.

Aeon: well you know need to worried I have talk with your brother about it and we only wait for you to agree on it.

Aeon added as this have brought joy to her when she heard this as she looks at Apollo who had a sorry look on her face.

As dread then started to wash all over her right now as she looks a Aeon again and then said.

Artemis': no you don't mean that?

Artemis asked as Aeon smiled and Artemis had a horrified look on her face when she saw this as her worse fear has come true.

Aeon: that is right miss Artemis in exchange for her freedom you will be removing her from her hunt and break her oath.

Aeon said as Artemis felt like the whole world around her fell apart when she heard this.

Artemis: Absolutely not I will not ag-.

Artemis however was cut-off off by Atalanta this time.

Atalanta: I am sorry lady Artemis but I already agreed to it.

Atalanta said as Artemis look at her in disbelief when she heard this.

Artemis: why Atalanta why would you agree do you know what you are going to do?

Artemis asked as Atalanta nodded at this and then said.

Atalanta: well yes actually he will be my mate if you ask about it I don't really mind at all about it.

Atalanta said with a blush on her face as this made Artemis put at a loss on seeing this.

Aeon: it seems there are things we need to talk to you about especially Atalanta.

Aeon said as he looks at her who nodded when Artemis saw this.

Artemis: what do you mean? Atalanta tell me what does he mean by this?

Artemis asked as she looks at her and Atalanta smiled at this and then said.

Atalanta: last Artemis me and Aeon have been dating each other for the last 5 months now since we met him.

Atalanta said and when Artemis heard this it made her faint upon hearing this and fell to the bed.

Aeon: well that is better than what we are going to expect for her reaction.

Aeon said as they all chuckle when they heard the as Atalanta went to hug Aeon as they knew about now since they have been told about it am hour ago now.

Apollo: yeah and you both better have to explain her everything to it when she wakes up again.

Apollo said since he approves if them being together seeing how good and kind Aeom is, as Atalanta and Aeon nodded at this and only smiled.

To Be Continued.

______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: that is all for todays chapter hope you all have enjoy see you all next time Author Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 26 14
A little boy dreams of an adventurous life, to escape the normal life within the fosterage he grew up in. Coincidentally, he's transported to the Eth...
3.7K 26 8
In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't trust the other world's and the last one w...
515 12 35
Portgas D Ace is dead in the war of best saving his little brother with a smile on his face. Even after years passed some people are still hurting fo...
6K 218 11
Velon Eveningshade learns that perhaps dying doesn't lead to the end, but rather a new journey. One dream ends, but another begins afterwards till t...