Aeon The Primordial Void God.

By Volmatriax

Aeon a young 18 year old boy that died when he was killed by a moving truck as unfortunately for our young ma... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Greece Arc End)
On Hold and Announcement.

Chapter 19

4K 67 59
By Volmatriax

A/N:here is the chapter that you have all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

Aeon had been training Atalanta for over more than 3 months now before the wedding would begin in 3 months from now.

As it has been set few months ago and they only have 3 more months left before the said wedding that they will be joining to break.

Atalanta was also a given a chance that she could free from the wedding if she is able to beat Ares.

In a fight which she agree to and when the wedding comes they would not to battle first.

If the want to be free but if ever Atalanta would be beaten by Ares once again.

Then the wedding will continue on and she would not be able to free herself from being married to the said war god.

At first she was reluctant about fighting him due to how he is a god while she on the other hand.

Was just a mortal that was granted immortality by Artemis when she had joined her hunt.

So her strength is nowhere near the war god who is very powerful that even Artemis would need to get serious when she fight him.

Atalanta before she has met Aeon she had trained herself very hard but it cannot be compred to when Aeon appeared.

That she started to train far more fiercer than before which could have break even the minds of gods.

That would try to make themselves train infront of Aeon not to mention on how Aeon trains her.

In various ways from different universe training and abilities that he took from other questions worlds.

That prove useful and effective when Atalanta is training with him and the only reason that she was able to train with Aeon.

And would not lose her mind on said training is becuase she was very determine to becoming stronger.

And add the fact that she started to grow feelings for Aeon who started to train her for the last few months now.

She was able to interact and get to know more of Aeon which is a surprising thing to say the least.

As she had learn many things from Aeon when tht talk and take a rest after there sparing.

She would learn more and more about him and she would talk about herself as well to him.

Well normally Atalanta would not talk to any men if she was her old self.

But Aeon has pretty much change some of her personality and attitude when they met with each other.

And she see Aeon that he is a different person than she had seen in her entire life.

When they were training each other she would wear a vet revealing outfit to him.

That could have make any men to drool or even lose focus when they see what she is wearing.

And yet to her surprise Aeon did not lose like the men's that she had seen in her entire life.

Which of course made good impression and made her like him even more as she learn of him not like the men that he had seen in her life.

As she had wonder in her entire life that is there any men with pure heart within them.

And not some pervert that only think his **** everyday and does not do anything but boss around with woman as if they are nothing more than just tool for there own to use.

Something which made her despise all men in the start and why she joined Artemis hunt.

After all she had learn from Artemis and understand why she hated men when she had learn.

About what Orion would have almost do to her which made her disgusted to the core when she learn about it.

And swore to never go near ay men at all but unfortunately that had been change.

Ever since she and Aeon both have met with each other.

Even though there first meeting was not good at the start but it was pretty much understandable.

Considering that she was not fond at men before she met him which change her whole point of view in all men.

And now she thinks that there are those who have a kind heart but they may be low in numbers for now.

She thinks that will all change in the future after Aeon did told him about his own home.

Which of course treat both gender equality and those that discriminate others are despise by many.

And they would be punish by the law whuch made Atalanta amazed when she heard this.

And she knew very well that Aeon was not lying as she could easily tell if he was or not.

But he was not which made her like him even more and starts to have a love him even more.

Though the only problem would be that his wife which of course her own rival as well.

Polygamy is very common in Greece and other nation in the current era that they are in.

So it does not bother her if she is the second wife of Aeon which of course made her blush when she realized it.

And she would try to give Aeon some hints about her having feelings for him.

But no matter what she tries Aeon could not noticed it but of course this does not mean she would give up.

And she would try to compete with Alaya who she does not know was actually the will of mankind.

Both girls would try anything jus so they would be able to get Aeon attention.

Which Aeon could only helplessly watch as both girls fight each other to gain his attention.

Wether it would be cooking, to any other things that is related to be able to gain his attention.

Which of course the girl would always try to do in the past 3 months now.

Atalanta had made sure that Artemis and the others would not be able to noticed on why she is gone all the time.

And just excuse to go train and hunt on the forest which they easily fall into.

But Athena was suspicious about it since she has been helping them find Aeon.

But no luck they have able to fin it Atalanta luckily made sure that Athena would not be able to noticed it.

Thanks to a little help from Aeon as he gave her some acting and lying tips for her to use.

Which of course made her be even able to fool Athena who was known to the most wisest goddess in the whole Greek Pantheon.

Atalanta made sure that they would not be to suspicious about her absent all the time.

As she would try to stay with them from half a day every 3 days so they would not be suspicious about it.

And they understand why she would go out and train do to what the agreement they had with Zeus.

Who have told them if she wants to be free from the wedding with Ares she needs to beat him or have someone else to beat him.

Wich of course needs to be a male not a woman as Zeus pretty much knew that Artemis and the others would be the one to try and help her get free from ye wedding.

So he decided to have a male to be the one to be able to free her.

And it also a hard that thing to do for her as well since there is no male that would not take her as an exchange for her freedom from Ares.

But unfortunately for them Atalanta already have Aeom when he came to Greece and started to help Atalanta.

If she was not able to defeat Ares then Aeon would be the one to fight Ares and free her from being married to him.

Which of course Aeon promise her after all and he was itching to fight a god in the end as well.

So it was a win for the both of them and Aeon would be able to enjoy the fight as well.

Since he has not fight anyone that is slightly stronger than some bandits.

So he thought that what would happen if he had fight off against a God which he was going to expect later on.

When Atalanta will not be able to beat Ares so he had thought some way to help her up.

And be able to be more stronger than ever before luckily he did have the bow to her.

Which of course will help her in being able to beat Ares if she try hard enough, study some strategy to use in the battle and be able to calculate Ares attacks.

And find a small gap for her to be able to deal some damaged to the war god.

Aeon had research about Ares thanks to Atalanta help and with his own powers as well.

The war god becomes stronger the longer he fights so that is why Atalanta should need to be able to fight long enough.

Until she would be able to take him out even though Ares fights longer and becomes stronger.

There is a downside to as Ares will lose his way of thinking that longer he fights as he uses his rage to make him stronger.

Nexus and Aeon had pointed it that is what his weakness is and Atalanta would be able to use it to her advantage.

Aeon had spoken that Ares could be classed as a berserker if he was able to become a servant.

But due to being a god and a divine servant he would not be able to be summoned in any grail war at all.

The moon cell which is the moon or type moon the heavenly body that has its own will and conciseness.

That is separated from Gaia influence was able to help him due to the record that it has on Ares.

And various recorded data since Ares was born as the moon cell had been living fore many years now and it was there when the other gods still exist.

It was created by a very ancient and advance race that is beyond any mortal could be able to understand.

Aeon has under control of it due to him taking over it and has now fuse to obey any orders he give to it.

Aeon was planning to take control of the other celestial heavenly bodies around the solar system.

Which would be from Type-mercury to Type-Neptune this Heavenly bodies hold very much more greater power of prana or mana within here core.

Sorry are weaker than Gaia due to there size but the bigger the size of this Heavenly bodies greater core they holds.

Surprisingly Aeon was not detected by this Heavenly bodies juts like Gaia is

But he do wonder how she is not able to find him after all Alaya was able to find him.

But for Gaia she was not able to or simply she does not know if where his presence is.

As it has been mentioned by Nexus that he was the void which is nothingness itself.

So it is very much understandable why he could not be found out as you cannot feel what is nothing and since he is both nothing and existence itself.

It made him impossible to be detected much less those that are far more weaker than Gaia.

Aeon had been watching Atalanta on her progress in training and she is improving much more every single day.

And by the time of the wedding Aeom could easily guess that she would be string enough to be able to fight Ares.

For over several minutes his observation had made him see that she can last long of over more than 20 minutes in a fight if she go all out.

In fighting Ares but that is someting he would see in the next 3 more months when the fight for her freedom would begin.

He would observe there fight till them and to make sure that Ares would not be cheating in the fight.

As he had seen what the moon cell has shown him that Ares was some man that would cheat in a fight just to win.

And even in several battle he had made to cheat his opponent all the time which is something that he hard warn to Atalanta.

As he does not like it at all as he knew that it will hurt Atalanta but should that ever happen he would try and be the one to fight Ares after all he did promised her to save her from the wedding with the war god.

To Be Continued.
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: that is all for todays chapter hope you all enjoy and see you all next time Author Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 296 10
A lone soul adrift in the void for countless of ages until a single rift appearing change it all, merging with the source of all things it gained the...
93.3K 2K 14
How I die? Blame Truck-kun for that. I got reincarnated by the god of the world I'm going to, which happened to be an Otome Game.
135 20 7
[COMPLETED] Welcome to an original work, birthed from my twisted mind, and based lightly on Dungeons and Dragons. Richard is a man ready to throw h...
67.9K 2.7K 162
There will always be a greater power. This fact holds true no matter of one's position in the grand scheme. When some realities try to stir up troubl...