Aeon The Primordial Void God.

By Volmatriax

Aeon a young 18 year old boy that died when he was killed by a moving truck as unfortunately for our young ma... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Greece Arc End)
On Hold and Announcement.

Chapter 18

4.3K 67 8
By Volmatriax

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV).

Somewhere in the forest where all the animals are peacefully sleeping right now in the morning and there was nothing wrong at all.

*Boom*

Okay it was not a peaceful morning at all right now as the sound of explosion made all the animals that were living peacefully right now.

All went wide awake and then ran away from fear due to the massive shockwave that scared them all.

And with there instinct that made them all to run away from there they are right now and head out to safety.

As we could see that there was two figures in the middle of a open field that is covered by thick forest around them.

As we could see two people one was a man while the others was a woman and currently they are fighting each other.

The other one was holding a massive great sword that is far unique and seems to not be made from the Medieval era.

As it the great sword Blades are orange in color which is something one do not see in anyway in the Medieval era.

As this was actually Aeon right now wo was wearing a orange shirt with long sleeve and a black pants.

He has some running shoes on his foot and he had a trench coat that was unzip.

Covering his shirt except the front as it was unbuttoned and the orange shirt he is wearing could be seen.

Aeon: you have to concentrate more on firing your arrow Atalanta.

Aeon said as he was looking at Atalanta who was wearing a hunters nothing right now.

And was holding a blue bow with silver metal parts on the bow that she was holding right now as she looks at Aeon.

Atalanta: I am trying if you are not moving around that fast.

Atalanta said as she aimed her bow at Aeon who saw this and he raised the great sword that he was holding.

As Atalanta pulled the string on her bow and a blue and silver arrow miz together could be seen appearing on her bow.

As she aimed it at Aeon right now and as she aimed it at Aeon he the immidietly let go of the string.

As the arrow flew towards Aeon at a rapid speed that made it look like if turn invisible.

But in reality it was flying towards Aeon right now at the speed of over more than 100,000 miles per second.

Which is extremely very fast for even anyone to be able to block or dodge the sword.

but Aeon however move to block his sword in a fast banner as well.

As the sword block the arrow that Atalanta had fired onto Aeon.

As Aeon swung the great sword he was holding and made the arrow to be blown away again.

As it hit the side of the field and made a crater the size of over more than 10 meters wide in diameter and 5 meters deep.

Along with the other craters that is around them that they both have made while they were fighting for a while now.

Atalanta was panting right now as she looks at Aeon and then sat.

Atalanta: no fair I almost got it this time.

Atalanta said as she pouted while Aeon on the other hand only chuckled at this and then said.

Aeon: no you are not you still need some time to train more on you archery.

Aeon said as Atalanta pouted when she heard this and looks away from Aeon and huff her chest.

Atalanta: why are you so mean Aeon sensei.

Atalanta complained as she sat on a slice tree tha was slice by Aeon blade.

Aeon: well you wat to me to train you so I will be serious when it comes to training there is no favoritism as you will be training till you bones are broken.

Aeon said as Atalanta groaned when she heard this but nodded in understanding.

Aeon: now don't be discouraged Atalanta you re improving greatly every day now and if you improve more I may reward you with something you might like.

Aeon said as Atalanta this have encourage Atalanta when she heard this as she turns to look at Aeon and them said.

Atalanta: I will do my best then sensei.

Atalanta said with a determined look on her face while Alaya who was sitting on a chair to the side right now while eating some cake.

That Aeon made for her several hours ago as she was watching Aeon and Atalanta training right now.

Alaya: I want some cuddles afrr your training husband.

Alaya said as Aeon nodded at this with a smile as he pretty much got use to her calling him like that.

Aeon: yeah sure jus sit there and relax for now I will let you cuddle with me later.

Aeon said as Alaya nodded happily when she heard this while Atalanta on the other hand was looking at Alaya with a jealous look on her face right now.

Alaya: okay.

Alaya said before she then went back to eating the massive pile of cake that Aeon has made for him.

While Atalanta cough her mouth to catch his attention as Aeon heard this and he turn to look at her.

Atalanta: should we return back to training sensei.

Atalanta said as Aeon nodded at this and then said.

Aeon: ah yes you are right let us begin then.

Aeon said as Atalanta nodded at this and ready her bow again as they look at each other before they then charge at one another.

As each of there attacks try to hit one other or Atalanta trying her best to be able to hit Aeon with even a a single arrow.

But she could not as Aeom has fast reflex and reaction that is expected from him.

After all he is the void and if his whole existence means he is perfection itself if he was not perfect at all.

The void would have made him perfect even more before as it will enrapture many more girls if they saw his face.

You all may be wondering why they are in the middle of the forest right now well it is very simple.

How about we go on a little flashback and see what has happened back on the city 3 months ago.

*Flashback*

Atalanta look at Aeon right now with hope in her eyes as she looks at him and then said.

Atalanta: I want you to train me and make me strong.

Atalanta said with seriousness in her eyes when she said this to Aeon who was surprised when he heard this.

Ashe was expecting that it would be more than him training her as that he can very much fulfill for her

And he does not think it would be a problem to train someone like her at all since he did ask what she wants.

He could atleast fulfil her request after all he did make her cry and you could say he has a soft heart within him.

Aeon: that is it is there nothing else that you want?

Aeon asked as he looks at Atalanta with a surprise look on his face as he looks at her.

Currently he is holding her in a princess like style right now and Atalanta is not bothered by it.

Much to his surprise of course that she does not mind of him holding her like this.

As he knew very well that all girls in the hunt do not like to be hold by a man much less carry them like he is doing right now.

But unfortunately they are having a conversation about him owing a favor for her.

So she kinda ignores this for now until they are done talking of course.

Atalanta: yes and I want you to train me in the next 6 months can you do that for me!

Atalanta asked with a hopeful look on her face as Aeon nods at this but he then asked.

Aeon: and mind telling me why you want to be strong?

Aeon asked as he looks at Atalanta right now who looks away from him and then said.

Atalanta: that is something I can't really tell you at all.

Atalanta said as Aeon raised his eyebrows when he heard this as he then said.

Aeon: if you don't tell me why then you could say I will only train you by a week.

Aeon said as this send Atalanta into panic when she heard this as she turns her head to look at Aeon and then said.

Atalanta: wait please don't I m going to tell you just please don't train me in just a week.

Atalanta said with a begging look on her face as Aeon nodded at this.

Aeon: alright then can you tell me?

Aeon said as Atalanta nodded at this as she sighed at then said.

Atalanta: it sounds stupid but I want to be strong go free from someone that I don't want to be with

Atalanta said as Aeon was surprised when he heard this as he looks at Atalanta and then said.

Aeon: is that is well from the way it looks like it you want to be free from being married.

Aeon said as this made Atalanta surprise when she heard this.

Atalanta: wait how can you guess it right?

Atalanta asked with a surprise look on her face right now as she looks at him.

Aeon: the way you describe it and he you remind me when I was like you.

Aeon said as this made Atalanta surprise when she heard this.

Aeon: when I was young I was vet famous to say the least that it lead to many trying to marry me to there daughter but I wanted to refuse it but I could not.

Aeon said with a sigh when he remembered when he was going to be forced to marry someone he does not like to marry with much less be with them back when he was still in his gas life when he had no power yet until he grew to be able to break the marriage contract and be freed.

Atalanta saw this expression it was the same when she had the same reaction when she was going to marry Ares as this made her shock to say the least.

Atalanta: what did you do to be free then?

Atalanta asked as she was curious about how he was able to be Aeon free from his fate that he would had as Aeon heard this and he smiled at her and then said.

Aeon: I nevev lose hope and work hard to find a way to be free from them there was those that were kind to me as they help me and they did not asled anything in return.

Aeon said as he remembered some people that has helped him at that time and he grew to famous around the world.

Atalanta was amazed as she listen to how he was helped by this people like Artemis and the others who are trying to help her as well

Atalanta: I never knew you had the same thing happened like me.

Atalanta said as Aeon chuckled at this and then said.

Aeon: we may be different but each and every one of us share the same burden as you do we just all just need a little help and not giving up of course.

Aeon said as Atalanta smiled on hearing this as she felt like it would not be bad if she becomes Aeon mate which of course made her blush as she though about it.

Aeon: you don't have to worry Atalanta I will help you bit promised me you will keep this a secret no one else will know aojt this not even this you trust understand?

Aeon asked as Atalanta nodded at this and then said.

Atalanta: yes I promised you that sir Aeon.

Atalanta said with a blush on her face as Aeon only chuckle at this and then nodded.

Aeon: Aeon is fine or you can call me sensei.

Aeom said as this made Atalanta confuse when she heard this.

Atalanta: okay but what does sensei mean?

Atalanta asked to Aeon as this made him chuckle when he heard this as he then said.

Aeon: it mean teacher.

Aeon said as Atalanta nodded a this and then said.

Atalanta: okay sensei I will do my best to not disappoint you then and you better make sure you keep the end of the deal.

Atalanta said as Aeon modded at this and he was the one who asked this time.

Aeon: yes and what about the second favor?

Aeon said as Atalanta thought about this but the smiled.

Atalanta: I will hold onto it until I think of something for you to pay me back.

Atalanta said as Aeon nodded at this and then said that made Atalanta heart shake.

Aeon: alright and if you are not able to free yourself from who ever you are marrying I will be there to save you then.

Aeon said as this made made Atalanta shock when she heard this.

Atalanta: r-r-realy?

Atalanta asked with a hopeful look at Aeom nodded at this and then said.

Aeon: yes of course after all I don't want beautiful girl like you to be tied to someone you don't love after all you have you own freedom to choose who ever you want to be with.

Aeon said and as that moment Atalanta fell for Aeon and it will be the start of her loving him as she now learns what the weird feeling she had for him and it was love.

Atalanta: thank you I hope you will keep that promise for me.

Atalanta said as Aeon nodded at this and then said.

Aeon: yes I promise though you should stand up now cause I don't think it's a good idea of me carrying you like this.

Aeon said as Atalanta realized that Aeon was carrying her princess style as this made her blush and shout at him of not telling her that he was carrying her like that the whole time.

Before they then talked to each other for a bit and promised to each other that they will meet up somewhere and train as Aeom have a small little orb to Atalanta to hold that was the size of a grown-up thumb.

As that was what she would be using to be able to use to get to where he is and she promised she won't tell Artemis and he others about it before they then he to know each other in the city for a while.

But with making sure that no one was able to know that they are going out with each other.

*Flashback End*

After what has happened in the city they both got to know each other more and started to train while also getting to know more of each other.

To Be Continued.
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: that is all for todays chapter hope you all have enjoyed Author Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 55 61
A young man, dying in an accident, got transported to the Outside... There he will meet a being, that is able to reincarnate him... He will be able...
76.3K 2.9K 180
There will always be a greater power. This fact holds true no matter of one's position in the grand scheme. When some realities try to stir up troubl...
515 12 35
Portgas D Ace is dead in the war of best saving his little brother with a smile on his face. Even after years passed some people are still hurting fo...
1.1K 11 10
In the ordinary world, Iccaris always felt like he didn't quite belong, haunted by a sense of being different from his peers. A revelation shatters h...