Aeon The Primordial Void God.

By Volmatriax

Aeon a young 18 year old boy that died when he was killed by a moving truck as unfortunately for our young ma... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Greece Arc End)
On Hold and Announcement.

Chapter 16

4.2K 78 7
By Volmatriax

A/N: here is the next chapter you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy.
______________________________________________________________________________
(3rd POV)

With Aeon on the other hand right now we could see the caravan that they are riding on is nearing the gate of the city as Aeon looks at the city.

It was vet fascinating to see in anyone eyes that are from the modern era but for Aeon he was use to this now.

And pretty much he was looking at it as it was very normal for to look like that.

Well it is expected for him to react like that since he did hold all the knowledge.

That exists within all of creation so for him to whole place is average in his eyes right now.

As there are some cities that are far more beautiful and breath taking to see.

Aeon was looking at it on the front where he open it up a bit with Alaya on other other hand.

Was still sitting right next to him as she was cuddling his left arm like it was a teddy bear to her.

Alaya: what are you looking at dear?

Alaya asked as she raise her head and them looks a Aeon who was looking at the cover of the carriage they are in.

Aeon: well nothing really love I am just watching the city.

Aeon said as he pretty much got use to Alaya calling him like that as he just call her back with his own.

As the word he said ade Alaya blush red a bit as you could see round red blushes on her cheeks.

Alaya nodded at this and just snuggle back into his arm as he just let her do as she wants.

Since it would be a burden if he just try to scold or get angry at her for no reason.

As it was very obvious that just even a single word from him that may be harsh to hear for her.

Could end up her crying fountains if water out of her eyes and may cause a commotion.

One that he does not like to happen right now as he has other things to do.

And he does not want to attract any of the goddess or gods within the city.

As he knew who those are within the city right now as he would like to keep his cover for now.

Till he decide to show himself up to all of them up again jus like what he had done 1 week ago.

Right now the carriage that they are riding on came to a stop as the driver stop the horse from moving.

As there was several guards that are coming in order to inspect of anything else that would be bring trouble to the city.

It was just security measures like all ancient times have been right now there is one of the guard heading towards the carriage he was in.

Guards1: please state your business here sir and what are you all carrying within those carriages that you have all brought?

The guard ask in a questioning manner and it was not a rude one just a normal time was in his voice as he asked the driver or the merchant he is tha disguise himself as one.

Merchant1: well I am here to trade some resources that I have brought for the other city far away from here.

The merchant said as the guards nodded at this and looks at the carriage.

Guard1: well can I take a look then?

The guard asked as the merchant was told by Aeon through his mine to say yes.

Which the merchant did as what his Lord told him to luckily Aeon have his way so the guard won't see him and Alaya.

Merchant1: well yes you can go and see.

The merchant said as the guard nodded at this and the he opens up the curtain that was covering the carriage has within.

As Aeon snap his hand and both him and Alaya where turn invisible.

And no one would be able to see them as the guard then went to see what is in the carriage.

And when he opens it he saw no one was in and just some food that is within.

And there was some ore within it as well that can be use to create various things for it.

As he did not see Aeon and Alaya who are inside right now invisible and was looking at the guard.

The guard finnish inspection and seeing that there was no one inside the carriage and was only filled with food and minerals nothing more.

He nodded at the merchant and then step away from the carriage and then looks at the other guards.

And then open his mouth and them said.

Guard1: he is clear and so is the rest of them let them pass.

The guard said as the other guards nodded at this and then turn to tell the other to open the gate.

As they all open up the gates and the carriage then started to move again where they are now starts to move again.

As the guard disguise as a merchant moves the carriage again as the horse that was attach to the front move.

And started to walk to the giant doors of the city wall as they all went in.

Aeon who was still in the carriage remove his Invisibility spell as he only sigh at this and sat back.

As he looks to see the city within and there was lots of people that are walking around

And some people tha are opening up some stall so the cam sell all the goods that they had.

He could also see that there was a lot of nobles walking around with there own guards.

Following them as they buy some expensive stuff like they all would ever do to spend the money that they are holding.

Aeon only shook his head as this was very much normal in this era that he is in as he only continue to look at the street infront of him.

As the carriage that he is riding on continue to move along the road as they head to the city market where they would stop by.

Nexus: well where are you going to go now within the city Aeon?

Nexus asked within Aeon mind who thought about it and the said.

Aeon: well I will go and try to find something that would be interesting to see.

Aeon said as Nexus hum at this as a sign of him nodding in Aeom had.

Nexus: whatever ever floats your boat then.

Nexus said as this just made Aeon raised his eyebrows when he heard this and he had an amused look when he heard this.

Aeon: since when did you even started to talk like that?

Aeon ask with amusement as Nexus only rolled his eyes within Aeon shadow and then said.

Nexus: just got bored and like to do sometimes else for a change.

Nexus said as Aeon only hummed while nodding in understanding before he then turn his head to look at the street infront of him while still in the carriage.

(Somewhere)

Meanwhile somewhere within the city we could see several groups of girls right now wearing Greek clothing.

As they are Artemis hunt right now that are walking around the city as tht had nothing else to do.

And they all like to go and buy some things around the whole place for a while.

Since some of them got bored for a whole now and wanted to do something that will amused them.

Atalanta was with them as well she was wearing a cloak that covered her body right now and only her head could be seen.

Luckily they are known in the city for the past few weeks and no one would dare to harm or even provoke them.

As they are some guest that came to the city a week ago and they have been within the city for a week now.

They stayed here for a while , in order to find Aeon or even have a single clue on where he is right now.

But unfortunately none of them were able to find him a all no matter how much they try to find him.

Which is a headache for all of them since Atalanta would be the one to head first from them to find him.

And they all sometimes tease her about having a crush on Aeon much to the young girl embarrassment.

Of being teased by the rest of the hunt as she never felt embarassed in her whole life about being teased.

Right now they are heading to the market square place which is on the north side of the city.

That they are all heading to right now as they have heard that several new batches of things are brought by various merchants.

That has came to the city 1 week ago of course it was the same merchants that Aeom is riding within in right now.

As Atalanta was being pulled by Zoe right now as they are running to the market square.

Luckily no one is able to see her demi human ears as it would have caused some of the to think.

That she is a demon that they will all try to kill and it would be a hug trouble for her and the others.

Luckily she had a illusion spell put on her so no one would be able to see her ears.

That was thanks to her since she knows a lot of magic that allowed her to use illusion.

Though she can also use common and expert level spell nothing else.

As she would commonly uses her own bow that has magic within it so she does not need to cats it long.

Zoe: come on Atalanta we gotta go before they could run out they would be arriving there at the market in jus a few more minutes.

Zoe said as she pull Atalanta who was nodding at this whole trying to catch up with Zoe who is pulling her.

Atalanta: yes no need to rush Zoe it is still early and it is not like we would run out to buy food from them.

Atalanta said as she sighs and looks at Zoe who was not listening to her and was continue running while pulling her.

Zoe: nope we gotta hurry up and get there soon I don't wanna lose to the other girls they will buy there food there before I could.

Zoe said as she looks at the other girls who was ahead of them right now as she glares at them.

Zoe: and they ate my favorite that I have bought from the market yesterday.

Zoe said as she remembered it and could not help but cry yesterday when they are it.

Which just made the others along with Artemis to roll there eyes while sweatdropping.

But when they tasted the food that Zoe bought at that time they began to ready themselves in order to be able to buy the same food as she brought.

Atalanta only sigh on hearing this as she shook her head while catching up with Zoe right now.

Atalanta: alright I get it bit you won't have to pull that hard we both might trip.

Atalanta said and Zoe nodded at this while scratching the back of her head as she looks at the others who are ahead of them.

Zoe: sorry but you better catch up you won't be able to taste there delicious cake they sell.

Zoe said as Atalanta only nods at this before Zoe then let go of her and ran off to the others.

As Atalanta only sigh on seeing this as she shook her head and them starts to catch up with them.

Atalanta: well so much for a peaceful day I wonder where Aeon is.

Atalanta said as she thought about him and she clenched her fist as she needed to find him as he may be the only one to help her.

Be free from getting married to the war god Ares which she does not like at all.

As she only sigh and just hope that she would be able to find him before the wedding would begin in just a few months from now.

As she turn to see that they have arrived at the market place and she saw the carriage that Zoe had told her about.

As she see that they are now taking out some food from the carts and carriages they have brought.

But unfortunately Atalanta sense something as this made her look to what it is and see two shadows coming out of the carriage and was moving away.

To Be Continued.
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: that is all for todays chapter hope you all have enjoyed Author Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 296 10
A lone soul adrift in the void for countless of ages until a single rift appearing change it all, merging with the source of all things it gained the...
6K 218 11
Velon Eveningshade learns that perhaps dying doesn't lead to the end, but rather a new journey. One dream ends, but another begins afterwards till t...
3K 172 12
"As life began, so to it must end... yet, it shall begin anew."
515 55 61
A young man, dying in an accident, got transported to the Outside... There he will meet a being, that is able to reincarnate him... He will be able...