Aeon The Primordial Void God.

By Volmatriax

Aeon a young 18 year old boy that died when he was killed by a moving truck as unfortunately for our young ma... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Greece Arc End)
On Hold and Announcement.

Chapter 12

4.7K 85 55
By Volmatriax

A/N: here is the next chapter you all are waiting hope you all enjoy.
_______________________________________

(3rd POV)

Aeon right now after he had arrive at the village and have taken care of the bandits he look a the villagers that is right infront of him.

As he saw that there was some of them that were injured well it was mostly a cut by a sword.

That are seem on the men as he could easily see that they all have been injured greatly.

Tha the rest of them as he walked towards them which of course made all of the villagers tense when they saw him heading towards there direction.

As they have no time to sigh in relief as they knew that this may have save them but they do not know wether he is doing it for a good reason or a evil reason.

As this made them all step back a little bit not to far for all of them to fall to the fires behind them that is still burning.

All of Aeon , Necron move to the side and are behind him there was over more than 120 of them lining up behind him.

As they are all done slaughtering the bandits into pieces while making sure there souls all have been tormented within them.

When they sliced each and every last one of the bandits infront of Aeon as there souls are trap within there mechanical core.

As they will have no choice but to trap there and live with eternal damnation and become mindless machines.

Aeon saw the panic expression that is being made by the villagers as he understood what this means.

As he wave his hand and all of the Necrons put there weapons away and was now just standing behind him without holding anything.

Aeon: hello to you all, I mean no harm.

When Aeon spoke again as this time they are ae to listen to his voice whuch made them all shock.

As it feel like a god is now speaking to them more enough they all thought that he was a god that save them from there horrible fate.

As this made them all kneel infront of him and then said.

Villagers: thank you for saving us all oh holy one.

The villagers said as this made Aeon surprise but he then forgot that his voice alone could make anyone know that he was a god.

As he will be needing to put some adjustments to his voice later on but right now.

He must focus on talking with all of this villagers who are right infront of him.

Aeon: please all of you stand up no need to kneel for me.

Aeon said as they all heard this and they quickly stand back up and then look a Aeon.

Aeon: it seems some of you need the be healed up.

Aeon said as he wave his hand and then immediately a small glow envelop them all.

As there injuris all disappeared in an instant they are all healed by Aeon which made them all shock.

And feel even more gratitude than before as they look at him.

A man that looks like he was in his 50 step towards Aeon and then said.

Old man: I thank you for saving us great one, I am the village chief may I ask your name if you don't mind great one?

The old man asked with gratitude and respect bin his face right now as Aeon smile under his mask and then said.

Aeon: that is alright no need for the honorifics just call me Aeon.

Aeon said as this made them all nodded in understanding but they look at Aeon with even more gratitude and respect.

On seeing that he is very kind to them and those not show any kind of arrogance like the gods they worship.

That those not even answer there prayers for several years now since TR village ha e been built.

Aeon: may I ask what d you name sir?

Aeon asked as the old man nodded at this and made a slight bow and then said.

Old man: this lowly one name is Jamil.

The old man who is name is now Jamil said to Aeon who nodded in understanding at this.

Aeon: well it is nice to mer you Jamil though I might ask if I could stay in your village for a few weeks or so?

Aeom asked as Jamil nodded at this with a smile on his face and then said.

Jamil: not at all my lord but are largest house have been destroyed and some are burned by this bandits.

Jamil said as Aeon nods at this and get snap his finger as the Nercon behind him all turn around.

As they began to fix the houses that were destroyed as this made them all amazed when they saw him making all this wierd beings.

Or what could they describe as the servant of God right now fixing there broken houses.

Aeon: that you do not need to worry my Necron all will take care of that.

Aeom said as Jamil nodded at this and then all the rest of the villagers walk towards Aeon.

And then thank him greatly while the kids all look at him in awe right now.

As they all went to fix up there homes and gather some food to make for Aeom was was being escorted to a stone house just like any other in the Medieval era that he was in.

His Necrons made the houses twice as big as it was before and the priest that are with them.

Bowed to Aeon and starts to worship him just like the others as well as they are awe of what he can do.

Aeon right now is in a room that was prepared by Jamil wife a few minutes ago when the house was prepared.

It has been more than 2 hours after the attack that has happened on them and right now they all are working back to what the do normally as if what happened hours ago did not happen but right now they all are peaking at Aeon who was in a room.

As Aeon right now is sitting on a couch while looking a the male priest infront of him.

As there was 3 nuns with him as well as they look at Aeom with a respectful look on there face.

And worshipping look as well right now Aeon wants to speak with him as he agreed and here he is right now.

Aeon: so what do you like to tell me mister Nelson?

Aeon asked as he look at the right now as the priest heard him and the said.

Nelson: please make me one of your servants my lord.

Nelson said as this made Aeon surprise when he heard this as Nexus within his shadow right now spoke.

Nexus: well good job Aeon you just gained several worshippers I believe you could use this as an advantage in the future if you make your own religion.

Nexus said as Aeon nods in agreement at this and then said.

Aeon: I think you are right considering what will become if the future it won't hurt to have followers of my own that can assist me in the future.

Aeon said to Nexus luckily the priest did not heard this or the two nun infront of him.

As Aeon looks at the priest who his name was Nelson as he nods at this and then said.

Aeon: very well but will you accept of what become of you as you will lose half of you humanity within you if you desire to serve me?

Aeon asked as the priest named Nelson nodded at this and then said.

Nelson: I accept whatever the consequences it would be my lord

Nelson said as Aeon nods at this and then stands up as he looks at Nelson and then made the whole room change.

As they are right now standing infront of a round metal platform along with all of the villagers who were listening to what the where speaking.

Aeon: very well you shall ascend if the others wants to join as well then so step forward?

Aeon asked as this made the villagers who are with them to step forward and then said.

Everyone: we all would like to join him as well great one.

They all said in unison as Aeon at this mechanical gears started spinning above and below them.

As Aeon very well knew what kind of knowledge will he give to them and what they will be using it for.

Aeon: very well from now on you are all my servant as you all shall swore to serve and spread my name.

Aeon said as he wave his hand and tgen a bright flash envelop all of them as Aeon smirks as this and.

When the bright flash was gone each and every one of them are now all wearing some robes.

And there was some mechanical parts on there bodies as they kneel infront of Aeon and then said.

Everyone: we swore to serve and spread you glorious name oh great Omnissiah.

They all said in unison as the knowledge that Aeon gave them made there belief in the world change.

As there mind is now equal to what the modern world see a technology and science reign supreme.

Aeon nodded on hearing this as he looks at all of them and then said.

Aeon: very well learn and create new thing make your presence be known by those who will join you and make sure will all come forth in 60 years before the 20th century from now where i shall return as you all are now the Mechanites Sarkics a race born of machine and flesh were knowledge and power equals each other.

Aeon said booming voice as they all stand up and raise the hands as they cheer for Aeon.

Everyone: it is as you command omnissiah for we shall obey.

They all said as the day the Mechanites Sarkics are born and will be a massive influence in the future.

And how they will make a huge change within the future as Aeon smile on seeing this and snap his fingers.

As the place they are in went back to normal and Aeon looks at all of them who have great worshipping looks on there faces.

Well it was mostly due to him giving them knowledge that made them all think that it was a great gift for them.

(Timeskip)

After his establishment if his own religion they began to create and inventory various things.

Turn out the mines that they have within the mountain is field with all the necessary materials and resources.

That they can all use for the next 400 years from Aeon calculation.

The even starts to invent a shield barrier to hide there village along with the 300 miles wide land around them.

As Aeon saw them easily learn magic very easily due to the knowledge he gave them.

It made all of there mind more creative than it would be and how they are acting modern like.

Nelson the priest that he had made as the head of Pope or Technomancer Lord.

Which is the highest rank within the church of machine as they call it more easily as Menchanite Church.

Where they worship him and he was surprised to see a core appearing on his body not that it bothered him.

As this allowed him to know how many worships him and right now there was over more than 1000 of them.

The Necrons he has summon made them all as guards for the village as they all use them to build greater structures.

And with there technomancy ability that Aeon gave them they would be able to created an advance city in just a few days.

And it was a good thing as he could easily sense that the whole barrier that will surround and hid them will have lot of people come and live with them.

Which will also help increase his influence around the world as he knew that in the future it would be a very interesting one.

As he went to sleep the rest of the day after the even that has now transpired over the few hours that he has arrive within the planet that he had created.

And he is planning to go to the city of Athens which is not far away from the location they are in.

As he is curios of what the greeks where all like as they worship Athena the goddess of wisdom and knowledge but that will be in the next few days.

After he has made sure that the are able to survive on there own without him.

To Be Continued
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: that is all for todays chapter hope you all have enjoyed Author Out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 24 8
One Day in the Modern world a young adult Named Skyler. and has a wonderful life, but unfortunately, he died from an accident in the void, he met a s...
93.4K 2K 14
How I die? Blame Truck-kun for that. I got reincarnated by the god of the world I'm going to, which happened to be an Otome Game.
18.1K 491 40
When the repeated cycles of time traveling conducted by the siren causes an unforeseen event that birthed a new timeline, one that truly went off cou...
515 12 35
Portgas D Ace is dead in the war of best saving his little brother with a smile on his face. Even after years passed some people are still hurting fo...