Cynefin...(18+)

By Red_Room

"When we finally make you ours, you won't have anywhere left to run." Many believe the possibility of finding... More

Need To Read!!
Ch. 1-Two in One
Ch. 2-Let Me Introduce Myself
Ch. 3-Let the Story Begin
Ch. 4-Going Crazy
Ch. 5-Whats Next
Ch. 6-Wait What?!?
Ch. 7-Plan B
Ch. 8-Fun Comes In Threes
Ch. 9-This Is For You
Ch. 10-Their All Brothers
Ch. 11-Thinking Things Through
Ch. 12-Confessions
Ch. 13-It's A Date
Ch. 14-Getting Heated
Ch. 15-Clearing The Air
Ch. 16-Questioning
Ch. 17-Photoshoot
Ch. 18-Pop-Ins
Ch. 19-Fixing Things
Ch. 20-Meeting The Co-Worker
Ch. 21-Baby Boy
Ch. 22-Headspace
Ch. 23-A Night To Remember
Ch. 24-Two Peas In A Pod
Ch. 25-Coming Clean
Ch. 26-Dancing
Ch. 27-Woah
Ch. 28-The Talk
Ch. 29- Secret Kink Club
Ch. 30-Inner Thoughts
Ch. 31-Cool, Calm & Collected
Ch. 32-The Future
Ch. 33-A Days Work
Ch. 34-Story Time
Ch. 35-One on One
Ch.36-Breakfast in Bed
Ch. 37-Making the Plans
Ch. 38-Suprise From My Baby Boys
Ch. 39-Busy Busy Busy
Ch. 40- Their Chocolate Beauty
Ch. 41-We Meet Again
Ch. 42-Hidden Talents
Ch. 43-Early Mornings
Ch. 44-Before
Ch. 45-Shower Time
Ch. 46-Can't Wait
Ch. 47- Road Trip
Ch. 48-Coming Home
Ch. 49- Shopping
Ch. 50-House Party
Ch. 51-Lighting Up the Night
Ch. 52-A Promise
Ch. 53-The Next Step
Ch. 54-Dress up
Ch. 55-Play Time
Ch. 56-Kitten
Ch. 57-Safe Word
Ch. 58-Unexpected
Ch. 59-Change
Ch. 60-Trying
Ch.61 - Take A Break
Ch.62 - Oppa's
Ch.63 - Fun
Ch.64 - Happy
Ch.65 - Imagine
Ch.66 - Dresses
Ch.67 - Making Arrangments
Ch.68 - Relaxation
Ch.69 - Helping
Ch.70 - Proving It
Ch.71 - Project
Ch.72 - Bad News
Ch.73 - Change
Ch.74 - Birthday Fun
Ch.75 - Birthday Breakfast
Ch.76 - Christmas
Ch.77 - What A Morning!
Ch.78 - Preparing
Ch.79 - TaeTae's Birthday
Ch.80 - Plane Ride Pt.1
Ch.81 - Plane Ride Pt.2
Ch.82 - Family Kim Seok-jin
Ch.83 - Kim Seok-jin
Ch.84 - Min Yoon-gi
Ch.85 - Jung Ho-seok
Ch.86 - Kim Namjoon
Ch.87- Park Jimin
Ch.88- Kim Tae-hyung & Jeon Jungkook
Ch.90 - Gone
Ch.91 - Pop Ups
Ch.92 - Restart
Ch.93 - Dinner Time
Ch.94 - The Truth
Ch.95 - Goodbye
Ch.96 - Surprise
Ch.97 - Alone Time
Ch.98 -Big Reveal
Ch.99 - Happiness
Ch.100 - It's Time!
Epilogue
NEED TO READ

Ch.89 - Last Celebration

3.6K 166 27
By Red_Room

Kya POV:

Stop over thinking!

Oh gods, I will drive myself crazy!

I say as I pace back and forth. I wasn't freaking out before, but now all I could think about was how I would embarrass Jin and his family.

I had my dress on under my rode as I pace back and forth in the bathroom.

Hearing a knock on the door, I reach for the knob, opening the door to see Jungkook's mother smiling at me.

"I heard the pacing and figured you were becoming antsy." She laughs and I quickly thank her.

She helps me straighten my hair before braiding the sides and pinning them behind my head.

Honestly, I haven't straightened my hair in a really long time and as I look at it in the mirror.

It looked beautiful and once she was finished, I couldn't help but feel my nerves slip away.

"haeng-un-eul bibnida." She whispers to me as I take a deep breath and walk back in the room to put my heels on. (Good luck)

Frist putting in my earrings and my necklace around my neck. As I tie the string around my calfs Jungkook walks in.

"Noona have can you help me with my tie, Hyung's are being...." I him stumble and I look towards him to see his eyes on me.

"What is something wrong with my dress? I knew I should have looked harder." I say as I grip the fabric of the dress, keeping my gaze on the floor.

"No, no no no I... I'm sorry, how beautiful you are shocks me every time." He says, causing his face to turn bright red at his words.

I giggle before bitting my lip.

"Are you sure?" I say as I pull a piece of hair between my fingers, nervously pulling on it.

He comes towards me and slowly slides my hair from my fingers as I rais my head to meet his eye level.

"You look gorgeous." He gives me an enormous smile.

"Thank you, Kookie." I lean forward and kiss his cheek before reaching forward and tying his tie for him.

Once I finish, he thanks me before pulling me against him.

"The guys are getting dressed, not sure if they are ready yet." He says as he intertwines our fingers, pulling me into the living room.

Seeing Jimin, Tae, and Hoseok sitting with their suits on and Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin walk through the door.

"I feel like I'm getting choked." Namjoon says as he pulls on the tie.

I pull my hand from Jungkook's and move towards Namjoon, fixing his tie.

"Don't be dramatic." I say as I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Can we go now, I'm starving!" Jimin says and groans.

"Yes Jimin, cause all you care about is the food." Jin says causing everyone to laugh.

"Not just food, Kya too." He says, looking at me as he winks, making me laugh and the boys groan out in annoyance.

"All right, come on the cars are here." Jin says as we all get up and head toward the door. Eun runs to me and gives me a hug before leaving.

Once we are all settled in seats, we pull away, leave dust behind and watching their family member wave in our direction until they disappear.

___________________________

When we approved to Jin's family temple. I could see different lightly strung up everywhere. It was beautiful. Kids were running around, people were dancing and having conversations. It was all so lively it made me think of home.

I can't even remember the number of times I've bowed or introduced myself. After meeting everyone, Jin grabbed me a drink, saying I would need it before getting attacked by the kids.

At first I thought he was joking but as soon as I finished it I had kids swarming around me all in dressing and small suits. The girls complimented my dress and when the younger boys try to say something one of the guys would tease them.

It was beyond cute, and I even convinced the guys to dance. After making a deal with them, I would give them back rubs on the plane ride home.

Jin's movements were so gentle, it felt like he was holding me like a piece of glass. Yoongi's movements were slow, but the saw I felt with his arms wrapped around me was incredible.

Hoseok's steps were fluid and graceful. It made me remember the days I would get lost in watching him dance.

Namjoon moved rhythmically, and I sent the entire dance trying to convince him to practice with Jimin, Hoseok, and I. Tae and Jungkook took turns fluently twirling me back and forth between the other.

Jimin was the last person to dance with me and when we moved, it felt like it was just us, the way he delicately held me and the skill in every movement.

When everyone became tired, we had about ten minutes to spare before it was midnight, Jin's mother let us go up to the top of the temple as long as we promised not to touch anything.

It gave the perfect view of the sky and all the people down below.

Everything about the temple was marvelous. I took a picture on my phone of us all of seeing me only had two minutes legs.

Jungkook and Jimin were trying to annoy Namjoon, so they started counting earlier than they needed to.

When it got to the one minute mark, the boys argue over who would get to kiss me first.

Not being able to stop myself from admiring them, I can't believe how fast time flies with them.

I've never felt these feelings for anyone, and that's probably what scared me at first. But seeing them all together reminds me exactly why I couldn't just choose one of them.

Each of them has a piece of my heart and I couldn't imagine spending a day on this earth without them.

Before I knew it Taehyung was coming up to me and pulled me in the middle of them all as they count down the last ten seconds.

They were all laughing and smiling so much I couldn't stop myself from doing the same.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"saehae bog manh-i bad-euseyo!" They all scream out as I'm pulled into someone's arms and they place their lips against mine.

And as soon as they pulled away, a new pair took their place until each of them had kissed me.

Once they were finished, my head was in a daze, feeling like cloud nine.

I could hear the ringing of a phone as I turn my head I say it was mine, but I was still out of it, I asked one of them to answer it for me because my brain was a little foggy after what happened causing them all to laugh.

After the ringing of the phone stopped a few seconds later I watched Tae's face twist in confusion and then worry as they look behind me, Jimin did the same moments later.

I turn around to Namjoon with a tear sliding down his face as he slowly walks towards me and hands me my phone.

Feeling my heart beat against my chest, my palms get sweaty as I reach out for it and seeing my uncle's name on the screen.

"tío está todo bien?" I question feel his breathing on the other side and he takes a deep one before speaking to me. (Uncle is everything ok?)

"No, mi sobrina..." He says and pauses, I hear what almost sounds like him sniffling through the phone. (No, my niece)

"Donde esta mama?" I say, feeling my voice shake when he doesn't answer me. (Where is mama?)

"Ella ha pasado a mi sobrina, lo siento mucho." The phone slipped from my hand as I cry out loudly and fall to my knees as darkness consumed me.

____________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 704 20
in which a girl get's chosen to be a boy's tutor, but they end up liking eachother. constantly wanting to be in eachothers presence , they crave each...
868K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
70.6K 4.3K 54
Beatrice Han Winters was an abandoned child when one man saved her life. Now that he's dead, she's going to get revenge on the men that killed him. B...
240K 9.9K 46
What happens when the worlds most dangerous hitman is a woman? And what happens if she gets taken while she's vibing in littlespace? (Editing in proc...