Masked ยป kalejandro

By -LYD1A

"I should hate you for this, but I love you too much." Alejandro Rosario is a mafia leader and stumbles int... More

Hey Stranger
Thank You
The Little Things
Thunder
Cherry Red
Sugar Sweet
Meanwhile...
Threat
One Month
Trust
Bad News
The Truth
Lights
Raindrops
Sick
Smile For The Camera
Crimson Art
Who's That?
Father Figure
Indebted
Hurt
Torture
The Plan
irrelevant smut
Breakout
Hospital Shenanigans
Cold Spell
Sneaking In
Aggressive Auction
segs โš ๏ธ
Bonding
Nervous Wreck
Maria's Wrath
Mia and Maria
Vacation in Venice
Beach House Banter
Note
Ravishing Red โš ๏ธ
discontinuing

A/N

978 46 2
By -LYD1A

Public Service Announcement:

So it has just occurred to me that some people are offended that I put George Floyd in this book and that I reenacted his death and all but I just wanted to raise awareness by putting him in this book. I didn't kill George in this book and I'm sorry to anyone I have offended.

Multiple people have messaged me about this topic and because I am responsible for this book, I will change this.

It will take me some time to modify and rewrite the chapters so, the next chapter of this book might take longer than usual. 

Again, my deepest apologies. I know George Floyd's death should not be joked about and I'm sorry if you were offended by my writing. I'm not putting names or anything. I know I was wrong and you guys have every single right to be mad. But I'm gonna change the chapters, I promise.

Also, my other book will be put on hold for about a week so that I can focus on updating this one more. It's all coming to an end guys, I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 436 29
Alejandro moves into a dorm and he had to share one with one of the most coldest and meanest guys in the campus not to say also one of the hottest as...
333 0 25
**WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!! THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE ADULT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! ** A young high school girl gets caught up with m...
158K 2.9K 43
- she transfers from a new school hoping to not be involved with any type of drama or relationship - everything changes when she starts feeling some...
64.9K 1.7K 78
*แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…* kairi and mattia are in their last years of high-school. the two boys have been friends since they were in diapers, but one of them alway...