๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™ฒ ๐Ÿธ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ ๐™ต๐š„๐šƒ๐š„๐š๐™ด

Da BARBIESdreamhouse

"๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ.." Altro

PLAYLIST.
ยฉ๏ธ
๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด 1 แด‡แด˜ษชsแดแด…แด‡ 1: แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 2: ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘: ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 4: ๐˜ฟ๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ 1 ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† 5: ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’….
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 6: ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š 7: ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 8: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ.๏ฟผ Part 1
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 8: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ. Part 2
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐’๐œ๐จ๐จ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: *๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘*
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ .
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ?"
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 15: ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐'๐ฌ
..
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ: ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚
season 1 episode 18 (FINALE): LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
NEW BOOK OUT

๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ: ๐—ง๐—ข๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—–๐—”๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ.

1.1K 155 93
Da BARBIESdreamhouse

Before we indulge into this episode, I would like to thank y'all for sticking with this different ass book. 🤞🏽 This will be my first published book/SERIES, mark my words. Be on the look out baes. 😗💜

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟷𝟺
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊, 𝙻𝙰𝚇🛩

Stepping off the plane, Eani squinted at the harsh sun burning everybody up. Once they exited the terminal, the pair walked towards baggage claim. "You really drug me to california." E stated to Ti who just pursed her lips to side.

"I don't recall yo' little ass eva' resisting forreal but okaay." Titi laughed as she grabbed her bag, while E did the same. Looking down at her phone, she ordered a uber while a text from her mom came in. Biting her nails nervously, she typed with one hand furiously while following Ti to the exit.

my mama gone beat my ass

"Let's go to starbucks." She pointed while walking towards it. Ti followed silently, watching her surroundings. Feeling a chill go through her body; she froze in place, turning around to not see anybody looking in her direction. Rubbing the back of her neck, the young girl screeched when Ti abruptly began pulling her towards the exit.

"We gotta make this trip snappy." The guide said quickly to a confused E. They waited for their uber while continuously watching the environment around them but it was too many people to keep track of, evenntually the uber pulled up and the both of them hopped in.

While the driver did his job the two sat in silence, both of their minds moving a mile a minute. "So, I find him then what?" Eani said out of nowhere. Honestly, neither one if them had been smart enough to think of plan. "Seee, I aint think we was gon' get this far." Titi mumbled scratching the side of her head. 

so what the fuck im posed to do??!

"So, you mean to tell me...." Eani started, trailling off a little at the beginning to let Titi know how aggravated she was becoming. "You rush me the fuck out here and you don't even have A PLAN?!" She yelled, scaring the uber driver in the proccess. Watching TiTi look around the car, she rolled her eyes knowing it was about to be something dumb coming out of her mouth.

"I just know you aint talkin' to me, when you learn how to address somebody then we can talk." The guide shrugged, not giving one damn about the young girls attitude.

"Look, can you just stop for one second and figure this out." E huffed, going into her bag for her ringing phone. Seeing that Dewie and Rock sent her almost a hundred messages.  Using face ID to unlock her phone, her jaw dropped to the floor. "What.the.freak." She said, bringing a shaking hand over her mouth.

"Some niggas just ran in the spot and took Sierra and Sincere." She repeated over and over, tears beginning to fall more rapidly as her whole body heated up. Those two were the brother and sister she always wanted. "Took them? What you mean?" Titi asked, pressing her watch to notify Zay they would need him
ASAP.

"Some futrama ass niggas ran in this bitch and grabbed them up while holding ass gunpoint? Ion even know if that shit was gun but still, they up that fye on us  then took they asses like some Krispy Kreme donuts."  She read out loud before screaming laughing. Whenever she read Rock's messages in his voice they would crack her the fuck up.

this aint eem much the right time to be  clowning like this.

"We're here. Have a nice day." The uber driver announced as they reached for the door handles to hop out.  "I aint want to say nothing but he was musty." Ti mumbled, dusting off her clothes. Looking up at the building E took a deep breath but the hairs on the back of her neck stood at attention. Her whole body got ready to fight as her heart rate increased.

Feeling eyes on her she looked around while Titi did the same thing. The men and woman in the shadows laughed as they watched the two females panic. Since leaving Jersey yesterday, the group had been on their trail making sure to never let the two leave their sight. After knowing they found out about her "lair" she felt it was time to make her move, the best move.

"So when do we attack?" Clipz asked bored as fuck. As much as really didn't want to be here, he had his own secret agenda to complete. Bully looked at the young boy and rolled his eyes. "Whenever we get the go, just make sure you do your part." He told him sternly making Clipz roll his own eyes.

bitch ass nigga.

"No, Whe-Where are they going?!" The woman whisper yelled, stomping her six-inch pumps on the ground.  To many this woman had been dead for years but to many more she was what they like to call Queen Trap. Queen Trap was ruthless and as many trappers say, 'it's better to have heard  about her than to have seen'. All in all, she was bitch who's power got to her head.

"Kay, follow them." She snapped and pointed making him roll his eyes and walk off. Eani and Titi were headed to meet up with Zay before making a move into Devante's home. Being sure to stay at least six feet behind, he just observed their every move. In his mind, E didn't deserve this and he would try to help but of course it pushed his own personal agenda. At first this was just a money mission so he could get out of the time trapper business but eventually became 
more about his revenge.
His Revenge on Bully..

𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙹𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙴𝚈
𝙳𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃🎶

"Mhmm." Radiah moaned as she say in De's lap, her back touching the soundboard as he kissed all over chest to her stomach. Each moan that left her mouth came with a hickey,  the sweet taste of her skin is what Devante could never get enough of. After completely undressing, she lowered down onto her knees in-front of him while he rushed to get his sweats down, letting his length spring free.

Admiring it, she gave it a few kisses  while watching his facial expressions. Hitting play on the soundboard, he hummed as she lowered her head onto him, FEENIN' being their soundtrack. "Mhm baby, just like that." He moaned out in his velvety voice making Radiah's wetness overflow.  Tangling his hand in her head, he began to move it at a certain pace as she just relaxed her throat and let him do his thing.

I CANT LEAVE YOU ALONE
YOU GOT ME FEENIN'

Cupping his balls in one hand, she smirked at him as she began to hold eye contact with him. "Shitt." He mumbled, hands still in her head slightly tugging at her tresses. Knocking on the door sounded and he cleared his throat calling out to whoever. "Uhh- Yeah?!" He asked whoever knowing it was just Elgin.

"Yo De! You back in there working on that record man? I told you take a break and come play some cards!!" The voice of his little brother, Dalvin came through making him nod like he could see him. "Al-Alright! Give me a second!" He said before looking down at Radiah before pulling her up. Sitting her directly on his length, he watched her facial expressions. As she lowered herself constantly all you could hear was her wetness, their groans and  more Jodeci records.

"Just like that." He mumbled, latching his lips onto her neck as she began to go faster. Taking his big hand, he smacked her ass making her release all over him. "You just gone dirty my dick up like that?" He asked staring to pump her from under now, holding the middle of her back. "Mhmm, give me that shit." He mumbled, watching some more of her cum coat his member.

Wrapping his hand around her throat, he looked deeply into her eyes before kissing her. Most would think he loved her but he fucked every single woman like he loved them. "Play with it." He nodded towards her clit, she fastly rubbed as he pumped her making her rain down all over him. "Yes! Yes, Yes! Put it back innnn." She whined as he rubbed it against her wet pussy.

"Baby pump me, while I pump you." He whispered, turning her so she would be bent over the sound board. Feeling him fill her up again, she whimpered knowing she could feel him even more from the back.  Making sure to maintain her arch, she began to throw it back. His balls slapping against her pulsating clit made her legs begin to shake.

So into the love they were making, De never heard the phone but managed to  answer before the phone hung up. "H-Hello?" He  shakily answered, still fucking Radiah from behind. Not forgetting to smack her ass, he kept going watching more of her cream coat his dick.  "Oh my goddd." Radiah moaned loudly, as she shook squirting all over  De and the floor but he didn't stop. He kept going, watching as more wetness hit the floor.

"Can you come down to Memorial Hospital? There's been a terrible accident involving your artists."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

91.4K 3K 46
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ"
112K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
52.1K 1.9K 12
"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—š"
125K 3.8K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'