โœ“ | ๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ โ˜๏ธŽ ๐‘จ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By MarienaNight

๐๐Ž๐’๐“-๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ข๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ โ†ณ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) completely surrounded or covered by ice >> ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜... More

โ… ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž โ…
โ… ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โ…
โ… ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก โ…
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

18

3.9K 105 22
By MarienaNight

X-roads II

❅ ❅ ❅

Jack, Andy, and I ran to the second floor.
We had to push past people to try and help evacuate, soon as we made it to where Andy needed to be, to pack his stuff for himself.

As run to help him, Jack pulls my shoulder, telling me, "I'm gonna help people downstairs. I'll come find you."

All I did was nod my head and we both went our separate ways.

"W-Where's Jack?" The Strucker boy asked me.

"Helping people, Andy, we gotta move!" I urge him.

We both hurried ourselves to pack his bag, which we finished downing right before a call for Andy was shouted from behind us.

"Andy!"

We both turn our heads to see Lauren make her way to us.

"Why the hell are we evacuating?" I ask her, with her brother by my side.

"Sentinel Services," She answers, "They're coming."

I cussed a storm in my head.
How in the hell did they find us all?

"What are we gonna do?" Andy questions, "They're attacking our home. Are we gonna fight?"

"We will do whatever we have to do to protect these people. That is our job." Andy's sister turns towards me. "Are you and your brother in?"

I look at Lauren in the eyes, with determination. "You don't even need to ask."

All of us spread out to help more people.
As I help stuff as much blankets and clothing into a bag, I caught the sight of Jack, who communicated with everyone in hopes of knowing what to do to help everyone.

"Everyone, listen to me."

All of us turned our heads and quieted our voices to Reed Strucker, who seemed to be the one who had a plan to get us out of here.

"We are not giving up. We're gonna fight. And we're gonna get out of here today. Now, I might not have started out as one of you, but I am now. And I'm tell you all, we have a chance if we work together."

Everyone seemed to be on his side, since there was no one left to take leadership.
Both Jack and I made eye contact and nodded our heads, signaling that we both were going to help fight for the Underground.

"If you've been in combat training, we need you up here," Caitlin orders, "Everyone else, help down in the vault with me."

"We don't have much time! Let's go!"

Everyone separated to either fight or help make an exit.
As I ran to where they needed us to fight, I heard a megaphone, from outside, call for all of us.

"This is Sentinel Services. We've surrounded the building. Surrender immediately."

I stood between Jack and Andy, where Reed was the one to call the shots.

"Pedro spotted them coming from the road," He told us, "which means they're gonna focus on the front. So our job is to stop them there."

"It's just us?" Naya spoke up, nervously.

"All we have to do is hold them back long enough until the others get us out of here."

"There's no way," Skylar speaks.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay," Jack assures him.

"It's gonna be okay if we stand up and fight," Andy reminds us, "We gotta remember what Polaris taught us."

"We stick together, we watch each other's backs, and we got this," I say.

Reed instructed us, "Naya, Skylar, you take the right. Raghav and Zion and you two, cover the back in case they come around. Andy and Lauren... can you two take that window?"

"I'm down if she is," The boy answers, which Lauren nodded to.

"Jack, can you cover us from above? On all sides?"

"You got it, Captain," My brother smiles in a 'yes'.

"Be as quiet and unnoticeable as possible. Wait, for our act first. Lux, cover me."
"Yes, sir."

As I walked to the window with Reed, I turn back to see my brother's lightning carrying him up, as silently as he could.

"Your brother never fails to amaze me."
"I can say the same thing, sir."

Reed looks at the window, seeing Sentinel Services moving to attack on us.

I look over to see Andy, who gave me an assuring smile and nod, and I did one back to him in reply.

In the window, I saw the Sentinel Service officers already line up in the front.
My eyes already glowed blue, ready for the attack.

"You ready?" Reed asked all of us, which we reply with a silent yes.

Mr. Strucker cocked his gun, aiming it at the window.
"Wait for it."

"First team in position," An agent orders, "Second team in position. Advance!"

"Now!" Reed shouts.

Reed shoots his bullets to the officers, with me creating sharp ice arrows shooting them down, as well.

We both see a powerful water wave throw down a couple of officers, seeing it was Skylar and Naya's doing.

Lauren would protect her side of the window from bullets, while Andy would throw them off.

I threw ice on the ground where the officers stood, creating sharp points to make it hard for them to move.

When some of the officers were on the ground about to get up, Andy and Lauren did their best to keep them down.

One man was releasing countless bullets at Reed and I's window, he was then shot down by a lighting bolt, which made me smile.

All the officers fled the scene, a small victory for us all.

"Good job!" Reed shouts, but noticed more people coming. "Okay, stay sharp."

The officers came back, this time with the Hounds from last time.

"Mom," Lauren spoke, this made me turn my head to see Cate make her way to us.

"Be careful," She tells her children, "We're almost through."

When Cate went to Reed's side, the husband asked, "How's it going downstairs?"

"We're close. Just a few more minutes."

"Well, that may be more than we have. We managed to hold off the SWAT team, but it looks like they're bringing in the—"

An explosion erupted as I looked out the window, I heard the sounds of lighting, which grew to my confusion, until...

"Jack!" I hear Cate shout.

I turn my head to see my brother fall from the roof into the building, unconscious.

"NO!" I scream.

I try to go down, but Reed was holding me back.

"Lux, we have to finish this! He is going to be fine, Cate, take this and check on Jack," Reed orders, handing his wife the shot gun and looking to us. "And same as before. Go!"

As Cate runs down the stairs to Jack, Reed takes out another gun besides him and starts shooting to the officers.

With tears in my tears, I had to fight, shooting down officers with my ice. My ice though changed, it had grey tints and it started to spread violently, with crystalline spikes sticking out.

Around me, it was the same as before, powerful water washes and the Strucker siblings abilities.

My ice eyes then widen from seeing the Hounds going back again.

"Get down!"

It was too late, the Hounds already attacked, making everyone get thrown down to the ground hard.

My vision was a bit burry, as I felt blood started to trickle down my bottom lip from slamming hard on the dotted ground of wood splinters and gravel.

Reed and to pull me up, ordering me, "Get Lauren and Andy. I'll cover you."

I try to get up, but I was again knocked down to the ground because of an another attack of the Hounds.

"Everyone downstairs now!" Reed screams to all of us.

As we all try to go downstairs, the Hounds kept on attacking us. We all end up making it safe down and I run to my brother, who was now standing up and conscious.

The side of his head was bleeding out a bit, but helped from a wrapped up t-shirt to stop the bleeding.

"Holy hell, what happened to you?" I ask my brother, hugging him.

"They attacked me when I had my back turned. Cheap shot, I know," He tells me, "Are you okay? Did they attack you too?"

I didn't get to answer him, because the Strucker adults pushed us all in the vault, which was in the making of our new exit tunnel.

"They're getting in!" Cate tells everyone.

"The barrier's not gonna hold on for long," Reed says, which made me wince. The main barrier moved from the Hounds trying to break inside.

A man with a huge chunk of rock came from the tunnel, announcing, "We're through!"

The Underground cheers from our grateful escape, everyone - one by one - ran inside the tunnel, as Shatter tells them where to go. "Okay, when you go out, go down a hill. Stay in the trees."

"If they see us, they'll know where we went," Cate realizes, "They'll catch us out there."

"Mom, Dad," Lauren calls to them, "We can get everyone out."

"What are you talking about?" I question.

"If we destroy the building after getting everyone out, then we can cover our tracks," Andy explains.

"Everyone will be safe," The Strucker girl concluded.

"That might work," I mutter.

"Wait, wait," Reed spoke, "Y-You know what that means."

"Yeah, we know."

Another heavy pound came from the barrier, I knew that Lauren and Andy's plan will have to work.

"You did your part. Let us to ours," The girl said, in bravery.

"We can cover them up top," Jack informs, "Lux and I can handle Sentinel Services. Combining our abilities can do some serious damage for them."

The Strucker parents seemed to agree with us, despite their worry of leaving their own kids behind.

"This is not goodbye," Cate states, "We'll see you outside."

"Lux, Jack, make sure they get out all right," Reed orders us.

"Will do," My brother says.

As more pounding come from the front barrier, we all went our separate ways.

"Lux!" Andy calls out to me.

When I turned myself around, Andy didn't hesitate to kiss me.
I kissed him back and pull away.

"Stay alive, will you?"
"Always."

I walked away from Andy and flew up to the sky with Jack.

With lighting carrying my brother, him and I had our eye glow from our abilities building up.
I felt my body get covered in crystals again, while Jack had lighting cover himself.

"Ready to rain hell?" Jack asked me, holding out his hand.

I looked up to him and took his hand.
This created a darken blue glow around us.

Once we both saw a golden light come out of the Underground building, my brother and I let out a battle cry.

The combination between ice and thunder, an eruption of thick, sharp ice, with lighting glowing from the center of ice, rained down upon Sentinel Service.
As the ice strikes a hit, lighting exploded outward, hitting more officers.

As I saw this, I felt powerful.
It was like how Andy described his power with Lauren, but for me it felt different.
I felt as if everyone in the Mycroft family had their eyes on us, like they were apart of it as well.

All I could here besides the loud screams of Sentinel Service, was a man with an olden voice whisper in my head...

"Well, done."

That moment I knew who it could be - Laurence Mycroft.

§

After we left, knowing that Andy and Lux is okay, Jack led us to the Frost triplets where we were needed.
We all met at the building where the Underground was hiding in.

We needed more people to join what we stood for.
The Underground was destroyed, people needed a reason to fight.

I turn my head to see a familiar green haired woman, already made up in her outfit, like me.

"Lorna?"

She turned her head to me and it was her.
I was quite shocked for her to be joining us, since Marco completely despised the triplets, Jack, and the Hellfire club

"Hey, kid." Was all she replied with, before the sisters came up to us.

"Let's make our grand entrance," They all say.

We all stood in the shadows, listening to their discussion about what would become of the Underground.

"The X-Men didn't do this 'cause they thought it would be easy," Marcos spoke up, "They knew it would be a struggle. They knew it would take sacrifice."

Lorna made her way to speak up, "There's nothing noble about struggle, Marcos. And sacrifice is just a pretty name for losing."

Everyone stood up and alarmed from the sight of Lorna, with Jack, the Frost sisters, and me, right behind her.

"Lorna, what are you doing?"

"I'm telling them the truth. The Mutant Underground us dying. That world where we don't have to hide that we've always talked about? I want to build that. For all of us. For my baby."

"That baby is ours. And this is where your family is," Marcos spoke, "Lorna, you know I will do anything for you, but... I can't help you do this."

"No one's asking for your help," Esme snaps.

"The people we're here for," Jack joins, "they know who they are."

"What the hell does that mean?" The latino man looked at my brother, clearly pissed off.

I look to Andy and Andy looked at me.
I gave him a small smile, in a way of saying that I was fine choosing this path.

He seemed to understand that.

I only hoped that he would join our side, for his own good reasons.

Whispers began to echo, seeing that the people who were coming to our side.

First it was Fade, then Sage.

"Sage," John calls for her, as she walks.

"I'm sorry, John. They ended the Hound program. This is just about survival," She clarifies, before making her way to us.

More and more people joined, it was only a few, but it was better to have few powerful people than a big group that would be useless.

My heart stopped when seeing Andy get up from his chair.

"No. No way," Reed growls.

His family stopped him right in his tracks, while my brother held onto my shoulder, from behind.

"Andy, stay where you are," Cate orders, "You are not taking our son!"

The married couple glared at all of us, especially me, which made me feel as if I was a villain.
It was like I was the monster who was taking their son away.

"They're not taking me. It's my decision," The Strucker boy confessed, "This thing they're trying to rebuild, the Hellfire Club, it's something that our family was part of." He turns to his mother. "And you're the one who's always talking about helping people."

"A war between humans and mutants isn't helping anyone," Cate spoke out.

"I can't let you do this," Reed talks.

Andy looked at his family, knowing that this way the way he needed to go. "I'm not asking."

As the parents looked at their son in disbelief, Lauren decided to come in and hopefully convince her brother.

"Andy," She said, "When we were kids playing X-Men, we did that... because they were heroes. Because they saved everyone," She begins to beg, "Please. Don't leave me."

I looked down to the ground, in defeat, seeing Lauren's eyes please for Andy to stay.

I knew their relationship was strong.
They had a sibling bond that was hard to break.
I would understand if he was going to stay, I wouldn't become anger.

I just needed him to follow what he believed.

"The X-Men are gone," Andy replies, "We're not little kids anymore."

As the boy was going to walk, Reed grabbed onto his arm, tell him 'no'.

Andy reacted, pulling his hand away and accidentally shaking the whole building by accident.

I immediately walked toward him, before Lorna put her hand out in front of me, to stop me from going to him.

Everyone in the Underground stood up, all eyes at Andy, in utter shock and betrayal.

"I'm-I'm sorry," The Strucker boy apologized, "I didn't mean to do that." He turns to his family. "I love you, guys, but you're my family; I don't want to hurt you.
Don't try to stop me."

Andy walked toward us with no interruptions.

He stood by my side and held my hand.
I look toward his eyes that said, "We're in this together."

It became final for everyone.
That the Undergound and Hellfire Club were at war.

Our side turned around and walked out of the building, ready to fight the war that we've been fight for a long time - a war against humans.

Andy and I held hands the entire time.
We knew that we needed each other, to get through this new change.

All I could say, as we both walked out of the building and onto our new paths, we felt different.
It was cold but in a courage way, everything around us was icy and crystal clear.

It was as if we were both...

Icebound.

❅ ❅ ❅

What the hell?!!
Icebound is now completed :)

Thanks you everyone for reading this story, I can't wait for you guys to read the second book to this story, which is up right now!

I, of course, will edit the entire book right after.
It will just be for grammar and many add new gifs in the beginning, nothing too major.

I love you all and I can't wait for you guys to move on to season two!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 69 17
โYOU NEVER REALLY FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVEโž เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšเฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš slowburn love story tsitp s1-s2
1.2K 2 12
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž." "๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ." ________ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐จ: ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž. "๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
155K 5.4K 30
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ *my fir...
767K 18K 85
๐—ฒ๐˜…ยท๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐยท๐—ถ๐˜ โ†ณ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) stated clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt >> ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—— << Season...