𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

By sweetcakes73

COMPLETED ✔️ #1 [18+] ⚠️MATURE SCENES⚠️ Elijah Black. A multi billionaire... who literally had the worst chil... More

Introduction!!
Characters!!
[01] Welcome To Sicily
[02] The Douchus
[03] Not Interested
[04] Kitten
[05] Hot Neighbor
[06] 1939
[07] Hot Coffee
[08] Acquaintance
[09] Its A Promise
[10] Did I Mention Noooooo
[11] Eat Me
[12] My Baby
[13] Daddy's Waiting
[14] Photographic Memory
[15] A Ride Home
[16] This Means War
[17] His Weakness
[18] Step _ :
[19] Lavender Scent
[20] Strip Tease
[21] Miss.Dales 2020
[23] Drum Roll, Please
[24] The Lighthouse
[25] I.D.F.C
[26] I Pity You
[27] Why
[28] Agreement
[29] Another Pair Of Lips
[30] In The Haunted Movies
[31] Tell Me Now
[32] Kiss It Better
[33] Ahh-Chu
[34] Feels Like Home
[35] Keep Your Head Up, Princess
[36] But-
[37] Birthday
[38] Yes!
[39] Us
[40] Against The World
Epilogue!!
Sequel!!
Bonus chapter | 1

[22] Starving

24.4K 598 230
By sweetcakes73

(A/N: Please don't play the song right now♥️ Or you can but the story will have a better view if you play it when suggested....)
🎶Starving🎶Hailee Steinfeld

—Previously—

"Wait-......" Elijah started his sentence as Lukas and I both looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"You came here with-.....him" he said eyeing me as he pointed a finger at Lukas. Ooo

well....
Shit.

"Do you have a problem with that, brother" Elijah snapped his head at Lukas as soon as he said brother "if you call me that again......" Elijah takes a pause just to stare at him "you'll what?"  "Oh I'll not do anything. Why would I want to get my hands dirty when I can just make a call and remove you from the earth's surface"

"Elijah....." I came in between them, this was going way too far.

"Whatever" he glanced down at me and the walked past Lukas giving him a push by his shoulder,Lukas stumble back a little bit. "Are you okay?"  I asked as he dusted off his tux "Yeah".  "What the hell is his problem?" He looked at me and said "Me. I am his problem"

"Let's go the function its about to start.." he said as he led me to the centre where all the council member stood on a stage as they called out everyone's name one by one.

"Blair Nicole Waldorf escorted by Elijah Black"

"Cho Cruz escorted by Nathan Rivers"

"Briana Black escorted by Noah Grey"

"Clara Benz escorted by Nick Mikaelson"

"Katherine Banks escorted by Theo Tribiani"

"Catie Vells escorted by Leo Frazier" and many others were announced just after

"And lastly Kiara Mikaelson escorted by Lukas Black"

After the names were announced everyone started applauding. Briana, Clara and I headed to the bar and with our escorts.... "what would you like?" Lukas asked me "red wine please"I said, he walked to the bar and started ordering. "Hey, I didn't know Lukas and you were a thing" Nick asked me and Noah replied to that question before I could "they aren't a thing..... Lukas was the only one she could have easily convince to be her escort at such a last minute"

"Well....that's true" I assured as they all started laughing "what are you all laughing about" Lukas came with my drink and asked as Briana replied "oh you know some dumb stuff that.....Noah did" Noah glared bri "hahaha why am I not suprised" Lukas replied as Noah snapped his head at Lukas and glared at him now "I am right here" we all started laughing. We all started chatting and laughing for a while.

"Anywaysss what do we do now..... like in what basis are they gonna judge us?" I asked "the slow dance competition" as Clara replied "what's that?" Nick and I asked at the same time. "Well basically all the participants come on the dance floor, they are told to pick a chit from the bowl that's on the table besides the head of the council, Maria." Bri said taking a pause "Those chits have the names of the escorts, whichever escort you get....you have to dance with them" she finished

"So we don't dance with the escorts we came with?" I asked "no, this competition shows the sensuality of a woman. The judges want to see if the participants can not only dance with the escorts they come with but also, anyone in the room" Clara clarified my doubts. "And who so ever dances the best with whichever escorts.....wins?" Nick asks as Bri nodded.

"Fuck....." I sighed

"Don't be afraid, just dance. You don't know who you're gonna get so.....chill" Lukas assures me "yeah plus, you had slow dance lesson in camp" nick said "yeah.... ok" I said with a smile on my face as we heard the judges call out for all of the participants.

"It's showtime baby" Noah said as he winked at us.

We all emerged in a circle on the dance floor with escorts by our sides. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen.....we will be starting our pageant with this slow dance competition, this competition itself will decide who wins Miss.Dales 2020" Maria announces to all the participants and the audience surrounding the dance floor, we all were on.

The audiences were filled with participant's parents, the member of the council, many Sicily citizens and some tourists.... Clara had told me, it's one of the most awaited pageants in the world so most of the times tourists visit Sicily at this time just to stop by to see it.

"Let's start....shall we? Blair Waldorf please proceed" Blair walked in the centre of the circle where Maria was standing and took out a chit from the bowl kept on a table besides Maria. "Nick....Mikaelson" Blair announces as Nick kisses Clara on the cheeks and walks up to Blair putting his arm out, for Blair to reach out for.

"Okay.....Katherine Banks proceed" "Nathan Rivers"
"Cho Cruz" "Lukas Black"
"Briana Black" "Leo Frazier"
"Clara Benz" "Theo Tribiani"
"Catie Vells" "Noah Grey"

Slowly everyone was being allotted and my heart was beating fast and fast. What if..... No,it shouldn't happen.

"Kiara Mikealson please proceed" and I did, my hands were shaking while I took out the chit from the bowl. My legs were trembling, lips parted and mouth dried and I couldn't open the chit "Kiara" Maria whispered off the mic to me as I snap at her words and open my chit.

Fuck.

It happened.

I looked up and met his hazel eyes. He was looking at me too, he gulped when I kept staring at him. I sighed and announced "Elijah Black"

He walked up to me, not removing his eyes from mine......he came close to me and took my hand in his as he guided me back to our position. We stayed like that and heard all the announcements.

"Please scatter on the dance floor, contestants" we heard Linda announcing in the mic as I saw everyone scattering except for us. We stayed where we were..... 'really God, you had to give me a partner who hates me....because of him I won't be able to win' I chat with god in my head.

(A/N: you can switch on the song given above. It will add a little emotion while reading this scene)

The lights were turned off and only blue L.E.D lights were illuminating the room now. The song started playing. The song was magical and it started giving me goosebumps. I didn't know what to say or what to think. I was blank but as soon as I felt a hand on my waist my head snapped at the direction Elijah was standing. "I don't want you to lose..." he whispered to me and I let him guide me.

He gently took my hands in his hands and placed them behind his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, we continued looking intensely in each other's eyes.....his face was inches apart from my face. We starting moving slowly along the rhythm, I know I had taken lessons but right now I can guarantee that if his arms weren't keeping me in my place, I would have fallen by now...

So, when we're fighting.....we can't stand each other. But when we're not?
I don't know how to describe it.

Obviously I have held boys hands before, but just the way that my hands perfectly slipped into his was a weird feeling. I mean, it's Elijah we're talking about.

This is Elijah, my life long rival. He's tortured me for as long as I can remember. We're always either fighting or competing against each other. But with his hand gently placed on my hips, it's like I was meeting a whole new person.

Never have I melted like a butter with just one look. He looked at me as if......... he never wants to look away, his eyes were soft... almost vulnerable. We both were so close, our bodies pressed with each other, our noses brushing together and his eyes never leaving mine. He swirled me on his finger and pulled me closer to his body again.

Fuck does he have to be good at everything.

He danced like a God. He made everyone in the room look non existent, he was leading me, guiding me and I was letting him.I liked this side of Elijah.

Is it possible that there's more to Elijah than just an emotionless robot?

🎶"I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way, right away, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you"🎶

Okay... so.

I'm having a sudden urge to kiss him.

This is bad. So bad.

I could feel his breath on my lips and we both were breathing heavily. But before I could even think or do anything, he cupped my face with his hands and pulled me into a kiss. I guess we both were wanting and desiring the same thing.

Our kiss was nothing like I expected our first time to be....at the start was gentle almost like our lips were just brushing together but it slowly turned into a hot and passionate kiss. He licked my lower lip to give him entrance but my mind was too occupied to function, so he squeezed my ass which made me gasp. He used this to his advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth deepening our kiss.

Our tongues danced together as I placed my hands on his hair and gripped handful of his hair to pull him closer. One of his hands were on my waist and the other was on my face. I assume others were still dancing, but I didn't care....if they are watching us or not. All I care about is him right now.

The song stopped and so did everyone, but we were so lost in the kiss and the touch that we didn't even know when to stop that is until we heard Clara scream "What the FUCK". Our heads snapped towards her, that's when I saw everyone staring at us with a shock on their face. Everyone knew us as the 'enemies till death' but-

Welp.

I looked back at Elijah and loosened my grip from his hair and he did the same, we untangled away from each other as I looked at Bri with my back turned at Elijah. Bri had a shock look on her face but as soon as I was starting to walk up to her, I saw Elijah leaving from the corner of my eyes.

So i mumbled 'sorry' to Bri as I ran behind him.

We headed out of the ball into a hallway as I asked in a high pitch voice "do you plan on looking at me or what?" He stopped at his tracks "what do you want?" He said without turning back. "Well let's start with the part where you KISSED ME" I replied as he turned back to face me.

"Really kitten, then look me in my eyes and tell me right now that you didn't want it....." he said taking a step closer to me "tell me you were not thinking about kissing me at that moment" he took another step forward "tell me you didn't like it" and now he was just inches apart from me "tell me.....that you don't wanna do that again"

I froze.

"What are you proposing......that we just don't talk about it?" I asked as he narrows his eyes and bend his face down to meet my face level, "What part of my speech made you think that?" Elijah replied "well then what......why did you do it? What are we now? Why can't-" I was shushed by his index finger on my lips.

"You talk to much......" he said taking a pause "I have a proposal for you, if you'd like that....we can do it, otherwise no" "Okay.....what is it?" I asked. "Well for starters we will hookup without any strings attached and for advancers we are gonna be fuck buddies." "What!!!!"

"Listen kitten, don't hate me. You and I both know this isn't gonna work, we hate each other too much to make a relationship work." He said taking a look pause as he caressed my cheeks "and......you have gotten too deep into my skin just to let it stay the way it is right now" He whispered

"I need to get you out of my system, Kiara Mikaelson."

"Well....what do you say, yes or no? I'll respect your answer either way..."

Oh my god!! Oh my god!!!

First kiss woahhh😳😳 (I swear I am not high)
Jesus I am so excited for the story that comes after this.....it's sooo good. ♥️👏🏻

Well tell me your thoughts, do you think Kiara should say yes or no?

Q. How will everyone react to their kiss?
Q.Who will win the Miss.Dales 2020?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.5K 46
{CriminalMinds FanFic} {Aaron Hotchner FanFic} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Willow Hudson has been working at the BAU for little over a year. Since then a certain a...
649 102 5
"what the fuck is wrong with you?! Why the did you do that?!! he could have died, he can't fight them all alone, he's a human!!" "exactly! he's a hum...
6.6K 57 33
The Seven Deadly Sins, a group of knights from Liones who banded together in Britannia's darkest hour to defeat the Ten Commandments with the help of...
89.2K 1.5K 10
Isabel is an 18 year old, who just wanted to lose her virginity. But after a breakup, she goes to the most ironic person... Her Brother's Best Friend...