Clash Of Hearts✓

נכתב על ידי Coffee_girl_20

Meet ivy carter and Finn Harper A story of two mortal enemies...from the moment they saw each other ,they hat... עוד

Clash of Hearts
INTRO😚
01|END OF SUMMER😋😚
02|oooh should i be scared
03|"we have better shoes than you"
04| puma or adidas
05|use protection
meet the characters
Um...Sorry!
06| it wont last
07| it's not my fault a thirteen year old boy screams....
08|Your new haircut Schneider!
09| barbie doll and turdan
10| take the wheel
11|double boy package
12| talk holy...
13|personal sibling talk day...
14|40 Million Followers
15|It will just take a trip to....
16|Sign my butt!
17|Happy world tickling day
18|hashtag fuck buddies goal
19|Tu Es Stupide
20| You're High Maintenance
21|You speak gibberish now
22|Smack em' in the balls!
23|Tell me you wanted to kill me.....
24|Name your collection!
25|lazy Oceans Of The Shore
26|first great escape
27|3 Minutes
28|im not crazy..
29|you complimented me
30|Yeah right
31| And my ear drums are delicate
32|Just a kiss
33|Why you pissed!?
34|You sneaky thing
35|I caught you
36|Yes, i do
37|I'm not sure
38|Matteo Walker
38|Uh oh he's going rogue
38|Go Get It Girl
39|Let's kick some ass together
40|Coincidence
41|Dinner
43|Stay hungry
44|We'll need a crib for him
45|She's just a friend
46|Angry stupid hurt
47| What do you want!?
48|You look okay
49|You have a nice ass
50|Game of hearts
Epilogue

42|Lazy

19 5 0
נכתב על ידי Coffee_girl_20

42|Lazy

"YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU!? The least you could do was accept Emma, I can't believe you guys will do this to me" Izzy yelled at us as we all sat on Camille's bed.

He was yelling at us for what happened two days ago. I felt bad and Izzy yelling was worse.

Annalise raised her hand. Geez.

"What!?"

"Firstly, Don't yell at me. Secondly, We love you and you don't expect us to like someone who might  be deceitful walk into your life and destroy it again" She said as Camille put her hand on her face.

"Look, You're our brother, We'll try our best to open up our hearts to Emma. Okay? Now I have to start packing" Jordan said as we all went silent again.

"I was thinking" I spoke up "We could do a little we're sorry party for Emma. I've spoken to Michelle and she's fine with Emma now" I added.

"Yeah, that's a great idea. Jordan let's get you packing" Annalise said as she huffed and stood up.

"Izzy, we're sorry... We never knew you felt this way about it" Camille said as she made him sit so she could hug him.

"Can't. Breathe" He muttered out as we laughed.

"Well, I have a party to plan and a so called Skype meeting" I said with a smile as I left her room.

I was having what Allison called a Skype meeting. I don't even know why? She said we're talking serious things.

I answered the Skype call and sat down. "What?" I asked as she grinned.

"I saw my period" She said as I gasped.

"Tell me you're joking" I said as she grinned and shook her head.

"Oh my God! I'm so happy for you" I said as we both grinned and laughed.

After the Halloween party, I told my friends about Allison and i's make up story but I didn't go into full details. We became pretty close but not too close. She decided not to join our friend group and create a new one herself. I was genuinely happy for her.

"And your parents?" I asked as her smile slipped of her face.

"They're still splitting up, But I'll be staying with Dad till college but I can go see mom anytime I want to" She said as I nodded.

"Sorry, Too much to handle right?" I asked as she sighed and nodded.

"Why'd you call this a meeting?" I asked as she laughed.

"Nothing, I just felt like... And to also make you wonder" She said as I gave her a you're stupid look.

"Got to go!" She said "Bye ivy"

"Bye" I said as I ended the call and closed my laptop.

Jordan was leaving tomorrow, Finn went to pick up Zachary. I really can't wait to see Zachary and Bethany... Bethany is engaged, Chase told us. I'm so happy for her.

Zeke will be coming home next week with Amelia and Tristan. Fuller house.

Its always fun when everyone is home. A lot of discovered parties.

They just find parties to go to, They invite us and we'll go to a party we were not invited to.

I checked my mails to see one I haven't checked and a new one from Camille.

I opened the old one from Finn. It was a video.

I opened it, It started with a picture of us when we were kids at one of my volleyball games. I was forced to stay beside him. I watched the video unfold.

It ended with an I'm sorry note.

You might not see this or might see it. I'm really sorry for what i did 3 years ago. I didn't mean any of the words I used on you. I never stopped liking you. You are not any of those words I called you. And also, sorry for coming late to your birthday party. Sorry for everything as a whole.

I smiled as I read and heard his voice in the background. Finn sure didn't look like someone to do this. I really got to know him more, He makes himself look like a cold hearted jerk and jock but the real Finn is a hopeless romantic person.

I sighed and opened Camille's e-mail.

She sent me the pictures of her recent photoshoots. Some with Lucas and just one with Chloe's disgusted look. I laughed at that one.

My phone was ringing.

Kylie's face came up.

"Why are you sweaty?" I asked as she took in a deep breath.

"Are you dancing?" I asked as she grinned and nodded.

"Are you meant to be dancing?, Talk and don't nod!" I  asked as she inhaled.

"It helps contraction, I'm not doing ballet though. Its just hip hop... Mom's checkup was today. Mine is tomorrow" She said as I nodded.

"You're meant to be moving tomorrow, How is your mom taking it?"

"She has been coming to my room for more mother and daughter time. Dad is very disappointed in me... And I hate it!" She said as she sat down on the floor.

"He'll get over it someday... He'll be the coolest grand dad" I said as she smiled.

"How about your Dad?"

"Are you crazy? Didn't you know he left this house since the beginning of this month. For business" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Business. Michelle's dad also went for a business thing... Did she call to tell you she was going to Emma's house today?" Kylie asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope, But good for them." I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, What's Jordan doing?" She asked as she took a swig of her water.

"Packing... Annalise is happy about it, yelling freedom all week" I said with a short laugh.

"Typical." She muttered "I'll expect her to be here all week" She added as we laughed.

"Make sure to sing to your child that I'm The best aunt" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Sure, You'll be the best aunt" She said as we laughed and sighed.

"How are you feeling about this?" I asked as she closed her eyes.

"Never said this out loud, But I'm scared" She stopped "I feel overwhelmed, like I feel a new sense of responsibility but I feel disappointed too... I don't regret carrying this child but my dreams and everything, I've poured 50 percent of the chances I could ever get to achieve my dreams.

I sincerely don't regret carrying the child and even who I'm carrying it for"

"Wow" I said with a smile" I trust you Kylie! You'll be the best mother. And trust me, Those dreams will come true, Even though there are challenges. No success without failure... You know that right?" I said as she smiled and nodded.

"I love you ivy.... Best friends forever" She said as we both smiled.

"Forever! Go shower" I said with a laugh and she scrunched up her nose.

"Lazy" She said and I gasped

"Did you just say lazy!? You never say you're lazy to shower" I said as she laughed.

"Just kidding... I feel gross... Are you ready for the Guy's Basketball game next week?" She asked as I remembered.

I blew a raspberry "Didn't remember, I'll have to mark that down"

"Yeah, you have too and next week is also Charlotte and Chloe's dance competition" She said with a sad smile.

"You miss dancing... Don't worry, you'll go back to it one day" I said with a laugh.

"I guess... Well, I'll go shower. See you tonight" She said as I waved and ended the call.

Tonight. Since Zachary and Bethany are coming back today. We're staying home for them to meet us at home... But Bethany won't be coming over to our house tonight, she's going over to her fiancé's family house.

Her engagement is still a mystery! But Chase just said

'Mom wouldn't allow her to get engaged to the guy but Bethany wanted to be free? I guess, then became a bad ass and just rushed the engagement' He said.

So we all left the conversation. Annalise has been disturbing my bank account! She recently bought a fenty beauty pack with my account. Geez.

Mom and dad seized hers. Since she only bought depressants with them.

I stepped out of my room to check on Jordan.

"Hey there big boy" I said as he turned.

"Hey there big girl" He said as I smiled.

"I used to think I'd be the first to leave this house, turns out... Jordan decided to be a bad ass" I said as I picked up his basketball.

"Isn't this the ball you scored your first point with in Cali" I said as he nodded.

I remember his first real basketball game in California, Seacost was playing against Riverview high. He scored 3 points with it and made the crowd go wild for what a middle schooler could do for his first game.

"You were so happy that night it irritated me. You know why?" I said as he faked shock and laughed.

"Why!?"

"Mom bought you the same sneakers I wanted, I wanted to be the first to wear it in the family" I said with a smile.

"Same! When you took your team to the finals. Dad got you the same sneakers I wanted to wear first. So it was payback" He said with a smirk as I pouted.

"I haven't even seen this place called your home" I said as I air quoted home

"You'll see it tomorrow.... Mom had helped with arrangements, Kylie's mom helped with the rooms and all that shit" He said.

"You should reduce your swearing, You're having a baby not an adopted 16 year old" I said as he laughed.

"Yes mother" He said as he looked at me "I should be seeing a lot of you"

"Then your wife will send me out if you still expect me to help with your insomnia" I said with a shrug.

"Kylie helps too but she's pregnant" He said.

"Speaking of sleep, I have something to tell you" I said as I sighed.

"Hmm?"

"My nightmares are coming back.... I know I and Allison had made up but the words just keep ringing but, I never see her face anymore... Just hear the voice and see my own face" I admitted.

"Who did you tell?"

"Nobody"

"What made it come back? What do you think?" He asked with a shrug.

"I really don't know... Its just tiring" I said "I hardly sleep again".

"Does Finn know?" He asked and I closed my eyes, and shook my head.

"You better tell him to avoid 'why didn't you tell me before now' matter" He said and I nodded.

"He'll be back by like 4O'clock" I said with a shrug as my eyes roamed his almost empty room.

"Okay." I said.

"Kids!" Mom called "Zachary is here and he has beards?"

I and Jordan laughed as we rushed downstairs.

I want to see him with beards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is ready to meet Zachary!? I am! So let's move to the next chapter.

Vote. Share. Comment.

Love Tomi.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

588K 2.2K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
8.3K 603 10
Sequel Of The Bad Boy's Crush. Please Read The First Part Before. The Arrogant bad boy once is now an arrogant boss. But this one boy has a soft spot...
17.7K 1K 27
Stories about meerasim
2.1K 156 21
Nothing ever happens in the small town of Davidsville. It's quiet, peaceful, and has barely any crimes except for the occasional robbing of the corne...