Multiverse's Shinigami (Multi...

By Hiatus_x_Hunter

I own nothing in this fanfic exept the might use of Oc, no images are mine the storyline is most definatly no... More

BIO/Prologue Truck-Kun Strikes again
Ch.1 | I was Reborn as WHO'S CHILD!?
Ch.2 |Meeting our Parents
Ch. 3 |Exploring the System #1
The cover A/n
Ch. 4| I spy With my Little Eye
Ch.5| A not so unfortunate Encounter
Ch.6| Party Party Party!
Ch.7| Time to go Wild
Ch.8 | Make Sure to Smile
Ch.9|Great loss
Ch. 10 | The strong Survive, The weak die
Ch.11 | Smith in a new town
Ch. 12| School once again! NOO!
Ch.13| Exploring the System #2
Ch.14| Introduction to the Wizarding World!
Ch. 15| Life truly is Unfair
Ch.16| Leaving Hogwarts!
Ch.17| Wanted
Ch. 18| One Kick Man!
Ch.19| I kill with my Heart
Ch.20| Blood Eyed Swordsman
Ch.21| Grail War
Ch. 22| Hellish Training for the Staff!
Ch. 23| Taken
Ch.24| Tower of Me!
Ch. 25| Five Treasures
Ch.26| King of a new Island
Ch. 27| Monkey King!
Ch. 28| Monsters
Ch.29| Imprisoned
Ch. 30| A good Weird
Ch. 32| Just a regular day.
Ch. 33| The start of a new Uchiha
Ch. 34| System Update
Ch.35| End of Arc!
Ch. 36| Sharing is Caring
Ch. 37| A Regular School Day
[Skills]
Ch.38| Invading is Punishable by Death
Ch.39| STOP INVADING!!!
Ch. 40| Show of Strength
Ch.41| A new Overlord
Ch.42| A new Challenger Aproaches!
Ch.43| I'm back Datebayo!
Ch.44| The Strongest Cripple
Ch.45| 20,000 Kicks
Ch.46 | To laugh or cry
Ch.47| What is most important to you?
Ch.48| I hate the Authorities
Ch. 49| A new Hero
Ch.50| Let the War Start
Ch. 51| The Heavenly Alliance!
Ch. 52| The End

Ch.31| Drinking Beer!

9.9K 272 293
By Hiatus_x_Hunter

A/n"anything" = Author notes

'I am thinking....Thinking very hard'

"I am Speaking, speaking nonsense"

F/c = Favorite color

N/n = nickname

"Speaking to Y/n telepathically"

"La Tizona speaking with Y/n"

[anything] = gamer notification, using a skill or gamer action

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Third POV:

It was lunch time and Y/n was left alone as Ulquiorra went to get some food. Not having anything to do and having his Ki gone due to the over use of [Shadow Clones] Y/n decided to get a small nap. As he napped four female Arrancars made their way to the Monkey King. Tier Harribel was curious of the son of the person who had brought the Arrancars together. He had shown extreme strength determination and resilience. 

According to Lord Aizen he could reach strengths equaling his own level. In the latest meeting he warned all the Espada not to anger him for he could very much become stronger than himself one day, this point was only solidified when she saw him use [Hollowfication] last night. Harribel had also brought her Fracción to check on the young master of Las Noches, she was unsure how he was from a personality standpoint.

Franceska Mila Rose couldn't care less for Aizen's son. As long as he wasn't a threat she wouldn't hold anything against him. However how could be such a threat when his only arm is hanging from the ceiling by a chain and the stump of his other arm is filled with burn scars. She had not been present when Y/n invaded the meeting room and killed hundreds of Arrancar. Her boss Harribel had warned her not to provoke him but she knew it was inevitable if Apacci was present 

Emilou Apacci could care less for a pathetic weak idiot who couldn't stand near her boss- no her queen without getting crushed. He felt so weak it was pathetic in her eyes. She had spent more time looking out for the man for her queen had told her that he might be dangerous but by the way he was pathetically sleeping she discarded the idea. 

Cyan Sung-Sun wasn't sure of how powerful Y/n was. However while her two comrades were arguing in the cafeteria she had gone in pursue of Harribel. When she arrived she saw the monster that was Y/n Sōsuke. To be able to shrug off an attack from all the Espada as if they weren't even there was something only Lord Aizen could do. The warning from her queen made it even clearer that they should not needlessly provoke the beast inside this room. He might look weak now, but he could very well suffocate them with that one arm of his. 

"May I ask what is an Espada and three Arrancars doing here?" He asked with his eyes still closed. Tier Harribel's eyes narrowed. "I came to see if you were a threat" She said bluntly. She felt that being straightforward with this man was the best approach. "I see" He said raising his head to look at Harribel. "You are like us." Harribel said confusing the gamer. 

"You care too much about those next to you." She continued making the new Monkey King chuckle. "I guess." He admitted looking up. "How powerful are you?" Harribel asked the Gamer who smirked. "More powerful than you. That's certain" He said confidently. 

Apacci didn't take the playful tone and kicked Y/n on the face. "Oi! Scum bag! A weakling like you shouldn't joke like that" She said steeping on his head. "Apacci!" Harribel called out making the Arrancar take her foot off Y/n's head. "But he insulted you! He is nothing but a weakling!" She countered as Sung-Sun started to sweat uncontrollably. 

Mila Rose felt anger and annoyance, only those two emotions were being transmitted. Being around that man was suffocating. As if her throught tightened up and she couldn't breathe. It wasn't his spiritual pressure, it was his natural aura. "Appaci! Get away from there!" She shouted trying to get her friend away from the room. She was too late Appaci's arm was sucked into some kind of vortex which appeared on her arm. In one second her arm was there and in the next it wasn't.

Mila Rose now understood. Y/n may look weak right now, he may look defenceless and at their mercy. But that wasn't the case. It wasn't he who was cornered. He wasn't the prey. They were. Feeling fear Mila Rose and Apacci took an involuntary step back. All their instincts said to get away from that man as fast as possible. They instantly calmed down by a hand on both their shoulders. 

Tier Harribel was furious. She released her [Reikaku] as a form of intimidation, however it didn't seem to be working. In fact her display seemed to piss off the Monster further. "Y/n Sōsuke. I've heard a lot about you." She said coldly as Y/n looked at her amused. "Oh really?" He asked amused. 

"The blood eyed swordsman. A man who's potential is infinite and who's power tears the earth a sunder" She said making Y/n smirk. "Oh you dirty bitch work the shaft" He said smirking. Apacci wanted to go there and kick his ass for insulting her queen but was stopped by Harribel. "Excuse you?" She said slightly confused.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I like to dirty talk. When someone is. Sucking. My. Dick" He said as the Espada sigh. "Perhaps it's better if I get to the point" She said looking at the Monkey King. "My name is Tier Harribel" She introduced.

"And I'm Carmen Santiego. Guess where I am" He said mockingly. Harribel was getting fed up with his little game and snapped. "I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you here." She said as Y/n looked at her. "Oh. So am I, and I'm failing. And I'm sorry for that..." He said trailing off before picking up where he left off. "It's just that I'm so agitated. Because this blond little shit strolled into my room" He said narrowing his eyes but still smiling.

"Destroyed my 70 Inch Plasma T.V!" He continued as his tone became more annoyed looking at Harribel who had no idea what he was talking about. She looked around for a quick second and noticed a rectangular box with a glass screen which had been utterly broken into pieces. "And is trying to impress me like I'm her alcoholic father" He said as Apacci, Mila Rose and Sung-Sun forgot all about their fear and pointed their blades to his neck. 

"Be a sport and bring daddy another beer would you?" He asked jokingly as the three Fracción tried stabbing his neck only for their blades to be ineffective, they couldn't even pierce his skin. 'It's like it' made of Steel' The three thought looking at their blades be repelled. 'Hierro?' Harribel mused before shaking her head. 'No he can't use Reishi while in those chains' She deduced as Y/n yawned. 

"You better leave before my guard comes back. She'll be pissed about the T.V. Ah, please don't tell Aizen!" He said sighing at the box Harribel had concluded was the "T.V". 

"Lets go" She said making the Fracción look at her and nod. The four left Y/n on his room and the moment they left he looked at the broken T.V and almost shed some tears. He had gotten the courage to ask Aizen to bring it to his room and it'd be awkward to say. 'Hey, so some Arrancars broke it. Can you give me another one please?'

He'd have to use his very scarce money in his wallet to buy another T.V later. Ulquiorra finally returned and the first thing she saw was the very broken T.V. Her eyes widened as she dropped the tray of food she had brought. "Oi! Don't let the food fall down!" Y/n complained looking at the very much ruined food on the floor. 

Y/n's POV:

[Skill [Bloodlust] has been Maxed]

Damn Harribel destroying my new T.v with her spiritual pressure. "What happened?" Ulquiorra asked calmly. I knew however she was anything but calm right now. In the five days he had gotten to know her I had noticed she was addicted to anime and manga. The T.V had been something of a blessing to her and I knew that better than anyone. I am not going to lie, it felt extremely good when she sat on my lap. She smelt nice and was quite warm for someone who was supposed to be dead. 

Talking about smelling nice. I smelt horrible. 'Disgusting' I thought smelling my one armpit. "Ummm. Ulquiorra I need a bath" I said making the Arrancar look my way. "But the T.V" She said coldly as I sighed. "After the bath I'll get a new one. Just don't tell my dad and we're good" I said making her eyes slightly widen. She nodded as she released the chains on me. They sealed jack shit. 

I went to the shop and bought another 70 inch plasma screen T.V and brought it out from his inventory. "How do you do that?" Ulquiorra asked making Y/n turn towards her. "I have a pocket dimension with all my things." I explained making her nod. She looked at the new T.V and for a slight second I think I saw her lip twitch upwards. I smiled as I connected the T.V to the laptop I had bought from the shop yesterday.

"Time to take a bath" I said going towards the shower I had seen, however before I could I felt the chain on my neck be pulled. I turned around and saw Ulquiorra pointing towards the door. "The baths are this way young master" She said as I blinked. I shrugged and followed her. Eventually she pointed towards the male baths and I entered. The first thing I did was get in the hot bath. It felt so nice!

I took out my Gourd and looked inside. I saw both my clones drinking Mp potions and then using [Hollowfication]. My third clone which had been made yesterday was doing paperwork for the RWBY verse. 'I want to go to another world! I want to explore!' I thought sighing before getting a very good idea. 'If I make the dungeon timeless I could enter and get out at the same time!' I realised shooting out of the bath. 

I was drying myself when I saw probably one of my least favorite Espada enter. I might find Grimmjow annoying but when he isn't trying to fight me he's good company and a very cool guy. Yammy Llargo was someone I hated with everything. He was the partner of Ulquiorra and as such they would go out in missions for Aizen. But I hated him, he was loud, annoying and arrogant. 

"Ah. Look it's the pipsqueak!" He said coming my way and smirking. He also acted like your classic second grade bully. "Yammy, if you don't want to loose your head I'd recommend you shut. The. Fuck. Up" I warned annoyed from his presence alone. "Oh. The pip-" He was about to say until he was kicked to the ceiling by me. "Fuck you" I said leaving the baths. 

I got back to my room with Ulquiorra and the moment she looked away from me I created a timeless dungeon. I got out my phone and pressed on the first anime that popped up.

[Does User wish to travel to the Akame Ga Kill Dungeon?]

[No quests available]

[Yes][No]

I pressed yes and was brought to a new world to explore!

I was in a green field. It was sunny out and the only thing I could see was an enormous castle on the distance. 'Meh, my castle looks better' I thought looking at the castle and remembering mine. I took out my clones from the Gourd as I dismissed them and smirked as I looked at the screen in-front of me.

[Skill [Hollowfication] has been maxed!]

[Skill [Hollowfication] has evolved into [Resurection!]!]

[Due to user evolving a skill +5 SP have been given to the user!]

----------------------------

(Active)[Resurection]LvL(0)(0%) Cost(250,000/Mp per second)- Fuze with your Hollow temporarily! Stats will be multiplied by 15! In this form user will gain hyper regeneration! The higher the level the better the regeneration! Currently user can only restore small cuts to the body. [Hollowfication] is still usable!

----------------------------

I closed the screen and headed towards the castle 'No getting my arm back for now then' I thought looking at the screen and sighing. 

Before I took another step I looked at my clothes. They had taken the time to change them. I was wearing what Ulquiorra wore in the original series. It looked cool on me to be honest. I stretched a little before going towards the castle on the distance.

(A/n: Just the clothes)

As I walked around the streets I could feel people looking at me weirdly. 'OI! Fuck off with the weird looks!' I thought as I walked around. I eventually bumped into someone as I looked around the city. The person I bumped into turned around and tried kicking me. I used my arm to stop it however. 'Weak... Well whatever' I thought grabbing the leg with one hand. 

"Esdeath-sama!" Someone said from my right. 'Wait... Blue hair? White captain outfit? A demon mark on her chest?....' I thought looking at one of the ultimate Sadists out there. "Yea... Fuck this" I said out loud as I turned around. "[NIGERUNDAYO]!!!"

[From over-use user has created the skill [Nigerundayo!!!]!]

[For creating a skill user gained +1 INT]

[Due to skill [Paragon] user has gained +1 INT]

-----------------------------

[Skill]

(Active)[Nigerundayo!!!]LvL(0)(0%) - The legendary secret technique of the Joestar Family. Use your legs! And RUN AWAY!!! While using this skill to run away from something user's Agility stat triples! The higher the level of this skill the more likely user is to run away from an opponent or from something. 

-----------------------------

[Skill [Nigerundayo!!!] has grown to level 1!]

[Skill [Nigerundayo!!!] has grown to level 2!]

I kept running until I was on the other side of the city. I sighed as I walked a back alley. 'I have to get the fuck out of this alley.' I thought trying to find my way out of the alley. 'Nothing good ever happens in alleys' I thought turning left on a corridor which led right or left. 'Batman's parents died in alleys, drug dealers hide in alleys. Most murders happen in alleys' I thought as I kept trying to leave the alley. 

From behind me I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw someone with a trench coat and fedora take out a knife. "Pass me all your money and I'll let you live" He threatened as I deadpanned. 'SEE WHAT I FUCKING MEAN' I yelled internally as I looked at the trench coat man. "Hmmmmm" I hummed before side kicking the man with the fedora faster than he could see. "No" I answered walking away from the alleyway. 'I am safe from sketchy people now!' I thought walking the streets of the city once again.

"It's you again!" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw Esdeath look at me with a smirk. 'Fuck... Fuck fuck fuck fuck! FUCK!' I thought turning around ignoring the general and walking away innocently. I stopped however when the blue haired captain touched my shoulder. 

"Could you please come with me?" She asked as I turned to face her, I made sure to keep my eyes closed and use my En field instead of directly look at her. 'YOU AREN'T SEDUCING ME!!!!' I yelled internally with my eyes closed. 

"Sorry my mom taught me to never trust strangers." I said trying to get away from her. As far as possible from her. ANYWHERE BUT NEAR HER!!!! 

"Oh it's fine Esdeath-sama is part of the Jaegers. She's completely trustworthy, plus she is a general to the empire!" I heard a girl say from behind me. 'That's exactly WHY I don't want to be near her' I thought with my eyes closed. "Although. Can I ask why you want this boy so much Esdeath-sama?" The other girl asked turning to look at me. "He doesn't have an arm and looks pretty weak" She said slightly ticking me off.

'Lady! I can destroy this city WITH A MOTHERFUCKING KICK!' I yelled in my head as I felt my eyebrow twitch. "Oh. I can vouch for him. He blocked my strongest kick" She said making me turn to her. "A fluke. Yes a fluke" I said trying to slowly leave. "No. That wasn't a fluke you grabbed my foor with your arm" She said getting closer. 

'Fuck me! I thought I had good luck!' I thought taking a step back. 

[Upon the latest update the luck in the systam will only affect the user's life after it reaches beyond 3,000,000]

'THAT'S THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!' I yelled internally as I tried getting away from Esdeath. 'If I defeat her then she'll be after me more intensely. If I go with her she'll probably put me in the Jaegers or something' I thought in defeat as I let her bring me to her head quarters. 

"Hello Jaegers!" She said kicking the door open. "This is our new member! His name is...." She introduced me without knowing my name. "Y/n. Y/n Sōsuke" I introduced myself as I heard some people gasp. "You are nobility honey?" I heard someone say. I looked at who had said that and "saw" a GIANT using some kind of mask. "I guess" I said, I had no idea of what I was. 

"Oh! You're so brave" He said hugging me. Someone chuckled nervously. "Well that's Bols. He's usually like that" A male voice said as I nodded. Bols let go of me and  rolled my one arm. "Are you sure he can wield an imperial arm?" Someone asked making me look their way. 'Fuck imperial arms. All I need is Wolfsfluch and Yeoui!' I thought having an idea. 

"I don't have one so I can't join? What a shame" I said as I tried leaving through the front door. I was stopped however by someone. "We could get you one." Someone said making me shake my head. "I doubt any would be compatible with me" I said as a Esdeath stepped in-front of me and tried to kick me again. I blocked her kick with my front leg. The moment her leg connected with mine a small shockwave was created. 

"I think you are worthy of getting an imperial arms" She said as I sighed. 'I did that from reflex' I thought face-palming at my stupid reflexes. 

I was brought to a room where I could feel several [Reikaku] signatures. 'I don't like anything here' I thought feeling the weapons in the room. "I don't like them" I said making everyone turn towards me. "Don't like them?" Esdeath asked as I nodded. "They feel... Bad" I tried finding words but didn't find a good one to explain the sensation. It's like my body was rejecting the weapons. 

"Hmm. Intriguing" She said as I sighed. 'There is no way she'll let me go' I thought looking at her and shaking my head. "I'm not fit to be a part of the Jaegers" I said making them all turn towards me. "Hm. What makes you say that?" They Esdeath asked. "How many people have you killed in the name of justice?" I asked as someone spoke up. 

"I'd kill anyone in the name of justice and the empire" She spoke up. "Exactly. Between the empire and my friends I'll always choose my friends. Between justice and my friends I'll choose my friends." I said walking out of the room and leaving the building. 'I am so glad I managed to get the hell out of there' I thought slowly getting away from the empire castle. 

Eventually I arrived at a bar and noticed I didn't have any money to pay with. They used a weird coin system to pay things here. Feeling like I wanted to eat something I looked at a gold coin in someone's hand. "[Trace on]" I said tracing gold coins on my pocket. "How much for a drink?" I asked at the bar. "Aren't you too young to be drinking?" He asked. 

"Aren't you too old to question my options?" I asked back. The bar tender looked at me for a while before bursting out in laughter. "Aye kid. Got me there" He said taking out some beer. "It's five copper" He said. "Right, I might be crazy right now but 100 coppers is one silver right?" I asked as he nodded. 'This guy seems nice' I thought buying some gold coins with the system. "One round for everyone then!" I said handing him one gold coin. 

Everyone cheered as I took my beer and drank it. 'Tastes ok' I thought drinking the beer. "How did you get this lad?" He asked as I looked at him. "An idiot gambled with me and lost his life savings. I've got another two in my pocket. But that's between you and me" I said whispering on his ear. He laughed harder and tapped my back. "You dress weird but, I like you kid!" He said making me chuckle. 

Soon the bar made a drinking competition and everyone was on the floor but me. "DRINK DRINK DRIN!!!" They cheered as I finished another beer mug. Is it cheating that I can control my level of drunkness? Well I certainly didn't care! 

"Leone! Check this out! This kid could probably beat you in a drinking contest!" The bar tender said as someone entered the bar. "Oh! Is that so?" She asked as I nodded. "By the way are you blind?" The bartender asked as I shook my head. "Nope, my eyes are just weird. People stared at me weird because of them so I keep em' closed" I said making the bar tender nod. "Let's have a contest!" Leone said making me turn towards her. 

"Whoever can keep at it for longer wins" She said raising a huge mug of beer. "If you loose you have to open your eyes!" She said making me nod. "If I loose..." She trailed off. "You give me all the money on you." I said making her flinch. "That's not fair" She said looking at me closely. "Then if I loose I not only have to open my eyes but also have to do whatever you want for a day!" I said as she thought of it for a while. Eventually she nodded and I grinned. 

We both drank probably gallons of beer and Leone was drunk already. Just a little more and I'd win. "How are you doing this" She said as she hiccuped. "You know you are really handsome" She hiccuped again as I continued drinking. 

We kept drinking and due to my [Active-Drunk] skill I didn't even feel the alcohol in my system. Leone eventually passed out and I took all the money she had on her. "Thank you!" I said smirking at the small pouch filled with silver and gold coins. "It's closing time kido. Nice meeting you" The bar tender said as I nodded. "Bring her with you please. You both are the only ones left here" He said as I looked around and saw the bar was empty. I nodded and left a silver coin on the counter.

"What is this?" He asked as I put Leone's right arm over my shoulder and grabbed it with my arm. "A tip for keeping up with us" I said leaving the bar. I walked the streets with Leone on my shoulder. "Ah! Leone-san!" I heard someone say. I looked towards the voice and with my En vision saw a boy maybe a little older than me. "Thanks for bringing her" He said as I nodded. I handed the girl to him and waved him goodbye. 

Third POV: 

"Jeez Leone-san. You got drunk on the job" Tatsumi said dragging his friend to the forest. In the forest a woman with silver hair and an eyepatch waited for both. "What happend to you Leone?" She asked face palming. "I had a DRINKING CONTEST" She said shouting at the last words. She was wasted. 

"You were supposed to get info of our target!" She said looking at the drunk Leone who was smiling and could not walk straight. "Did you get info of him?" Najenda the leader of Night Raid asked as the blonde beauty answered. "Yes! He's been stealing and violating woman on a back alley using a knife. But he's already dead" 

"Already dead?" Najenda asked curiously. "Yes. Someone kicked him so hard there's an imprint of a shoe on his chest which stopped his heart from beating" She said making the boss of Night Raid nod. "Do we know who did it?" She asked Leone who nodded. "It was dis really handsome guy wearing white and black" She answered making Najenda.

"Assassin material?" Tatsumi asked curious. Tatsumi was a brown haired green eyed boy on his late teens. He was 17 and was a part of the assassination group Night Raid.

"Yep! He stopped a kick from Esdeath and ran the whole city in seconds without being noticed" She answered getting closer to Tatsumi. "He's also a handsome and can drink loads!" She said pressing Tatsumi's head between her boobs. "Do we know his location?" The boss of Night Raid asked curiously. "Yep! He's behind you right now!" She said pointing at the direction of a tree. Tatsumi got his sword ready and Najenda narrowed her eyes. However when they looked around the tree they saw no one. 

"She's too drunk" Najenda concluded getting both her subordinates and going to her Hq.

Y/n's POV: 

'That was fucking close' I thought as I stopped using [Sneak] as well as my invisibility charm. 'Now I've got both the Jaegers and Night Raid on my ass. Great!' I thought going to a hotel and renting a room. I put all my valuables in my inventory and went to sleep.

================================================================================================================================================================

[Explanations]/[Skills]/[Status!]

----------------------------------

[Status]

Name - (Y/n) (Sōsuke)

Allegiance: Partner of Gilgamesh

Level - 70 (83%)

Age = 15 years

Titles - "Son of the Betrayer", "Son of the Genius", "Prodigy", "Destroyer of Babylon","Son of Reishi", "Reishi Novice","Wilder of the third eye", "Undead Slayer" "Delusional""Lucky Fucker" "Prince Of Shunpo""Slayer of Dragons" "Mystical Slayer" "Of The Uchiha""Last Uchiha" "King of Knights""Phantasmal Tamer" "Collector" "A true Gryffindor""Teacher" "Wanted" "One Kick Man""The man who Deceived god" "Blood Eyed Swordsman""King of the Heavens" "Destroyer of Worlds""Hard Worker""Dumbass"

Race: Shinigami/Quincy/Hollow/Human/Jaecheondaesong hybrid

Bloodline: Uchiha/Pendragon/Monkey King

Hp/ Health Points - 2,530,600/2,530,600

Mp/ Magic Points - 669,910/669,890 - {66,991(Od) }{602,919(Mana)}

Ki/ Ki - 5,062,100/5,062,100

VIT/ Vitality - 506,110,000 (-99.99%) = 50,621

STR/ Strength -506,110,000 (-99.99%) = 50,621

END/ Endurance - 506,110,000 (-99.99%) = 50,621

AGI/ Agility - 506,110,000 (-99.99%) = 50,621

INT/ Intelligence -669,910,000 (-99.99%) =66,991

WIS/ Wisdom - 502,420,000 (-99.99%) = 50,252

LCK/ Luck - 110,869

SP/Spending Points (190,267)

----------------------------------

[Skills]

(Active)[Resurection]LvL(0)(0%) Cost(250,000/Mp per second)- Fuze with your Hollow temporarily! Stats will be multiplied by 15! In this form user will gain hyper regeneration! The higher the level the better the regeneration! Currently user can only restore small cuts to the body. [Hollowfication] is still usable!

(Active)[Nigerundayo!!!]LvL(2)(10%) - The legendary secret technique of the Joestar Family. Use your legs! And RUN AWAY!!! While using this skill to run away from something user's Agility stat triples! The higher the level of this skill the more likely user is to run away from an opponent or from something. 

(Active)[Bloodlust]LvL(MAX) Cost(500 Ki-???)- Infuse your nen with emotion and use Ren to push them out. Although this skill is called Bloodlust positive feeling can also be pushed out using Ren. Using negative feelings has a 5% chance of stunning the enemy. The percentage increases by 0.5 every level. The more people you target the more the skill will cost

-------------------

[Explanations]

When will Fluffy come back?

Next chapter! He'll kick ass.

As everyone has guessed the harem is Tatsuki and Ulquiorra!

Ichigo wil have a harem too. Rukia and Orihime!

Add suggestions and Ask questions here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 19 2
Izuku's Quirk never came to be and people labeled him as "Quirkless". For that he was bullied and harassed, but all changed when he discovered a swor...
36.2K 775 36
It would seems the protagonist of this story is given another ability from someone to aid him in his quest in a new world Will this hero achieve life...
446K 13.4K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
112K 1.9K 21
Born son of the Yaoyorozu family Twin of Momo A faker compared to his sister who's grand creation is far superior to his mere imitation A boy who des...