Bad Blood. (Gerard Way x Read...

By solarattraction

REWRITE NOW PUBLISHED!! PLEASE CONSIDER READING THAT INSTEAD AS THE QUALITY IS BETTER !! You just moved here... More

1: New town, new mysteries?
2: New school, New friends, right?
3: Class fucking sucks.
4: Lunch
5: Boundaries, Dwight, Boundaries!
6: Not the villian, afterall?
7: House (of wolves??)
8: Jacket Slut
9: Morning
10: you will be my girl
11: life gets better, right?
12: I suck at titles
13: i still suck at titles
14: Secret secrets are no fun, secret secrets hurt someone.
15: What?
A/N
16: Gerard or Mikey
17: Mikey
18: Decisions
19: Breaking Point
20: Here Comes The End
21: The Weekend
23: The World Is Ugly
END

22: Drugstore Perfume

445 5 18
By solarattraction

~saturday~

"So, whatchu guys wanna do today?" Frank scooped some cereal into his mouth. He got some 'errs' and 'umms' but no real answers. "well, how about we go to the skate park?" I look around at everyone. No one could come up with anything better, so we decided on skating. "Well, i'm going to go change then." I scooted out of my chair. "Gerard?" He looked up at me. "C'mon." I motioned for him to follow, and he accommodates.

"Uhh, why'd I need to come?" He fastens the door shut.

"Well, you have a somewhat good sense of style and I need help picking out an outfit."

"Dude. We have sex, but i'm not your fucking fashion designer." He taps his foot. "Ooh, but if you don't do this then you're not getting that first part."

"Alrighty then, what's your size again?" He opens his closet doors. "That's the spirit." I pat his back. "Medium."

"Great."

~^~^~^~^~^~

After some trials and errors, some shouting over whether I look good in oversized shirts (i dont by the way, but he disagrees.), and some band shirts and eyeliner, I finally pick out an outfit.

White button up collared long sleeve under a Misfits t shirt, tucked into black faded cargo pants, and a studded belt. Oh, and a red tie over that. Mostly to look like avril lavigne, and also he has fucking THOUSANDS of them. Fucking weirdo.

"You look... interesting." He takes a long pause. "Oh fuck off, I'm just emo." I roll my eyes. "Whatever. as long as you still let me fuck you." He stands back up next to me. "Not with that attitude there." He grabs my waist, and I boop his nose. What's new? Im immature.

"C'mon, let's go back downstairs and show Mikey what he's missing." He lets me out of his grasp. "Hey woah, i'm a bitch not mean." I raise my eyebrows. "Hmm, i think you're a healthy mix of both."

He has a point there.

Walking downstairs, my doc martens get louder with every step. "My god, you're so over dramatic that even your shoes need attention at all times." He stops mid step. "You are so close to losing the privilege of sex, you have no idea." I turn back to him. "Alright alright, i'll stop i'll stop.."

Getting downstairs, they're all in the living room. "Y/n, you look like a rip off avril lavigne." Frank turns around on his seat. "That's exactly what I just said!" I crash down next to him.

"I think it looks nice." Ray chimes in. "Thank you, Ray." I air-highfive him. "Okay, let's go before this gets any weirder." Gerard slings me over his shoulder. "If you don't put me the fuck down I will hit you!" I kick vigorously. "Ooh, so scared." He does fake jazz hands. "Fine then, have it your way." I smirk to myself, and kick him in the balls. "Dude, what the FU-" He falls to his knees. "No way, that's my job y/n!" Frank comes sprinting over to us. "Oh YEAH.." I stroke my fake beard. "Okay, hear me out, nobody kicks anybody in the balls for the rest of the day?" Mikey grabs Gerards hand and helps him up. "Can't promise that Mikey." I click my tongue. "Fine, as long as it's not me." He scoffs, and climbs to the backseat. "Okay, but how bout nobody kicks anyone else today." Gerard's voice is still strained. "Whatever fuckwad." I open the passenger door. "Where do you even come up with your nicknames anymore?" He makes sure everyones in the car, and starts to speed off. "I think theirs just a generator in the back of my mind, honestly."

He rolls his eyes at my childish response.

"Hey, you're just mad that the only nickname you say is from Jetset life and is overused to the point where fanfic readers cringe at the word." I cross my arms, and look him up and down. "I have more nicknames then 'Sugar', you know." He keeps his eyes steadied on the road ahead. "Oh yeah? Like what?"

No response.

"Uh.."

"Exactly, Gerard."

"Well, theirs basic stuff like Baby and Sweetheart, and then theirs the smut stuff with the daddy kinks." I feel my face shape a sour expression. "NEXT TOPIC."

"You're the one who asked!" He throws his hands up, and back on the steering wheel.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Alright you little sk8er boi, lets go bully some emo 13 year olds." Frank comes up behind me, and we link arms. I feel Gerard's stare burning through me. "Sounds like a plan dude!" We skip to the entrance, and get all our passes.

"5 passes, please." I ring the little bell, and the man gives us five slips of paper.

"Guys, hurry the hell up!" I cup my mouth with my hands.

I hear them sigh, and they run over to us.

"Alright Frank, lets see how many people we can try and get fall off their skateboards." I bring him closer to my side. "Alrighty then, but if some kids mom gets mad at us it's totally your fault."

"Definitely worth it." We pick up a little speed.

We sit down at a table by the fence, and wait for the others to catch up.

Frank sits next to me, and Gerard's on the other side of me. "Gross, i'm in between two greasy rats."

"Hey, woah, you can't say anything. You fucked one of those rats and the other is your bestfriend." Frank rests his head on my shoulder, and i rest my arm around his shoulder.

"You're damn right one of them is my bestfriend."

~^~^~^~^~

"Man, that's wasn't even fun.. we didn't get to mess with any 13 year olds."

"That sounded very wrong, Frankie."

He rolls his eyes, and pushes me lightly to the side. "you know exactly what i meant, n/n."

Jumping into the front seat, i realize Gerard had been really quiet the whole time. "Hey, what's wrong?" I put my hand in his forearm. "Nothing." Harsh tone. Not good.

"Don't be like this. you remember what happened last time you got protective over me and Frank."

"Maybe I have a reason to be."

"Gerard, Stop." I feel my voice raise, and try to control myself.

"Well maybe you should stop flirting around with Frank!"

"GERARD. STOP."

"Why are you getting so protective? Cause i'm right?"

"Drive home. We'll deal with this when we get there."

"Fine."

The rest of the drive was silent between all 5 of us.

~^~^~

FRNK: that was awkward. your bf is being weird over our friendship.

Y/N: I know, he's been like this forever.

FRNK: Interesting. Try talking to him?

Y/N: That's what i'm doing when we get back. Sick of this

FRNK: I'll be sure to make you dessert for after.

Y/N: Rad.

Shutting my phone off, i set it on my lap. Accidentally upside down.

Getting ready for this argument.

"Let it go, gerard.. let it go." Gerard mumbles to himself.

Pretending to not hear him, I don't move an inch.

We pull into his driveway, and we all immediately get out of the car.

Walking upstairs, and into his room was deadly silent.

Shutting the door behind me, we sit on the bed.

"So.." He takes a deep breath in. "So what? You gonna stop being overprotective?" I say almost immediately. "I'm not being overprotective! I just don't like how touchy he is with you."

"Oh really? So i'm not allowed to have friends now? even though he's one of your best friends?"

"I'm not saying that! I'm just saying that the arm linking and shit is just.. weird, okay?"

"So what you're saying is that i'm not allowed to make physical contact with anyone but you?" I have a very harsh tone to my voice, and i have every reason behind it.

"Kind of!"

He covers his mouth with his hand.

"What the hell, Gerard? What happened to the Gerard that wrote those songs about me? The one who saved me from Tyler? Where'd he go?" My tone shifts from angry to sad in a matter of seconds.

"I- I'm sorry, y/n.." I see tears swell in his eyes.

"I hope you are."  My tone succumbs back to harsh. 

I get up, and go downstairs to Frank. Both for emotional support, and that dessert.

"So, how'd it go?" He sets the plate in front of me, and sits down next to me. "G-Great." I feel my voice crumble. "Well, it definitely didn't

 by the sound of your voice." He pours me some tea.

~^~^~^~
After I explained to him what happened, we watched a movie.

About 3/4th's through, Gerard comes down and sits next to Frank.

I hear him mutter something to Frank, and Frank nodding.

I decide to ignore it, and continue with the movie. "Y/n, come to the kitchen with me?" Gerard doesn't look at me, but at the TV. "Fine." We stand up, and walk the 5 feet to the kitchen, and shut the door behind us.

"What." I ask in a statement. "I'm sorry, you don't have to forgive me.. but i just wanted to say that." His shoulders slump with relief. "Isn't that what you said the first time you got territorial of me?"

"I guess so, hmm?" He gives a small laugh, recalling that night.

"I accept your apology." I look down at my feet, and back to him, who has a relieved smirk painted across his face.

"Good girl." He cooes, slowly walking towards me.

I was just about to say something to protest that, when he pulls me into a kiss. Slowly trailing down my neck, while his hands move down my waist and back.

Our lips still attached, his hands somehow move to the hem of my shirt, and starts playing with the top button.

"n-not here." I back away, and sit on the counter. "Well then, why don't we go upstairs?"

"Not when Frank's here, dumbass." 

"Fine then, later."

~^~^~^~^~^~

~12:00 AM~

"Bye Frank." My voice is strained, and I shut the door behind him. "God, i'm tired.." I crash down on the couch, and shut my eyes almost immediately. "Aww, so you can't follow through with your promise?" Gerard sits on the chair next to the sofa. "What promise, I never made a promise." I keep my eyes shut.

"You know exactly what promise, sugar."

"Ooooh, that... Yeah i'm too fucking tired." I sit up, and rub my eyes.

"Well, if I can't get the full thing, can I at least get a kiss?" He pats his lap telling me to sit down. "Fine, but just know it's going to be half assed since i'm tired." I sit on his lap, and give him a peck on the lips. "Oh come on, more than THAT."

I roll my eyes, and give him what he wants. Not like, full out sex though. Just making out. Too tired to fuck anyways. Plus, the writer definitely isn't in the mood for writing smut. (A/N: true dat, listen to her.) 

We hear footsteps come down the stairs, and immediately stop, because we know it's Mikey. "I'm going to bed, Gerard." I get up from his lap. "I'll come with you since y'know, it's my room." He follows me into his room.

I immediately crash down onto his bed, and almost instantly fall asleep.

GERARDS POV

Y/n mumbles some nonsense, and jumps onto my bed and immediately falls asleep. She wont be up for about 7 hours, and that leaves me some time to write more songs. I don't really know why I write them so much, and I also don't know why i'm so overprotective of her.  I know Frank wouldn't do that, but.. I just can't help it. Maybe somethings wrong with me.

I shake the thought, and pick up my pencil, and sit down next to her.

I dive right into writing it. I decide to keep working on a song that I had started, about a week ago.

When every star fall
Brought you to tears again

We were

No. I scratch that out, and try again.

We are the very hurt you sold

There we go. Sounds much better.

~10 minutes pass~

Getting bored of this piece, I decide to start a new one. Hmm.. what should this one be about?

While pondering that very question, I see y/n wake up a bit. "Gerard, why the hell are you up?" a sleepy y/n asks. "Why are YOU up, y/n?" She rolls her eyes, and throws a pillow at me. I dont dodge it, but throw it back at her. "You kind of need that to sleep, sugar."

She was going to say something, but fell back asleep. 

Back to the subject.

Got it.

These are the eyes and the lies of the taken
These are their hearts, but their hearts don't beat like ours
They burn 'cause they are all afraid

Y/N.

For every one of us, there's an army of them
But you'll never fight alone
'Cause I wanted you to know t
hat the world is ugly
But you're beautiful to me

Getting tired, I shut the notebook with the pencil in the spine, and set it back on my vanity. 

I carefully climb into bed next to y/n, and try falling asleep.

For some reason, I just.. can't. Maybe it's the feeling that y/n hates me, who knows. Maybe its the fear of dying unknown that's keeping me awake, screaming 'You have to get up and do something with your life, if you don't you'll never amount to anything!' Or maybe i'm just not tired. That could be it, too.

While trying to decide which one's keeping me awake, I finally drift to sleep.

How ironic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705 50 16
Gerard is an odd fellow. It seems as if his twenty five year old mind can't wrap around the fact that he is, indeed, crazy. Whether it's the paranoia...
864 4 50
Gerard finds himself being hunted by an unseen force and finds refuge in an abandoned churchyard in Belleview, New Jersey. Meeting Frank, his ghost b...
26.2K 370 28
After your mum died you distanced yourself from all of her friends and your dad has become abusive so starting you 2nd to last year in highschool at...
434 28 12
Temporarily Discontinued!!! Moving states and attending a new school is hard, especially when you have a cute bully....... ------------------------ ...