Living with the Psychopath (J...

By ani_kookie131

When a popular playboy, whom every girl dreamt to make her own, falls in love with you and slowly turns into... More

~Intro~
~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~

~Chapter Six~

6.8K 247 68
By ani_kookie131

Your POV:

When the break time came, I rushed to the canteen to have my food first as I was hungry. I never used to have a large appetite so I ate my small meal quickly and then after washing my hands, I took my phone and purse and walked behind the playground to the garden which was less crowded. After I reached there, I looked around but didn't find anyone waiting for me so instead, I waited for some time. Turned around immediately when I felt a tap on my shoulder and felt amazed to see a teenager cute girl whom I hadn't seen before.

"Are you waiting for someone?" she asked.
"Yes-"
"Is it for a boy?"
"I guess so-"
"Then it is for you," she handed me a letter in envelope and ran away before I could stop her.

"What is this?" I mumbled to myself before looking around once again and then took out the letter and read,

"What I wanted to tell is, I don't believe that love has anything to do with physical appearance and thus, I want our love story to be a unique one. I won't show myself to you until you fall in love with me for how I am.. I mean I want to see if you can love me for the way I am and then I will show myself to you... Not before that because I am not that beautiful and once you see me, you will reject me anyway so....

Anyways, at below I have written my number, text me your reply there. I love you.

~your secret admirer."

I was nothing rather than confused reading the letter and so I just found the number below and saved it in my phone but didn't understand with what name I would save it. I chuckled at my own foolishness as I saved the number at last with the name "My secret admirer🧐". I waited there for some more seconds before putting the letter inside my purse and walking back to my class. 'I don't know who he is but surely he is interesting,' I thought with a smile and got inside my class.

Jungkook's POV:

I kept standing behind a tree in the playground and kept watching her in the garden from far with a smirk. Thank God, I found a little teenager around here who was probably daughter of any staff working in this university so I could hand over the letter to her instead of doing it myself. "You will never get to know me until you fall in love with me and I will never let anyone else to take you away from me... Whoever will do it, I will finish them. Promise," I mumbled to myself and walked back to my class as well when I saw her going back to her class. Obviously I followed her from back until she reached her class and then got back to my own class.

I wasn't sure if you would really text me but I definitely waited for the moment to happen. It was evening already when I reached my home but there was still no text from you. I kept the phone on the bathroom shelf before entering inside for a shower and after some minutes, the phone vibrated. Though I was in between my shower, I didn't care for it and just managed to stretch my hand out of curtains to take my phone from the shelf and looked into it.

💬1 message from unknown number

The notification caused me goosebumps in an excited way, and so immediately I opened it and read,

"I read your letter but I don't know you... Its okay that you don't want me to show yourself to me but at least I will like to know about you... Your name? Your department? - Y/N"

I smirked and immediately before replying, I saved the number first with the name "Y/N💘🙈".

Your POV:

I was laying on my bed and waiting for his reply, and then his text appeared~

My secret admirer🧐: OMG, I can't believe you texted me. Thank you so much.

That's okay, but what's your name?

My secret admirer🧐: I can't tell you that coz if I tell it, you will search for me in my class and get to see me so no!

Aah, but then with what name shall I call you?

My secret admirer🧐: Uhmm, call me Bunny? I mean, call me 'Bunny' coz I love rabbits.🐇❤️

Awww, okay then Bunny! But how did you get to know me? And how did you fall in love with me?

My secret admirer🧐: I got to know you after some days you joined our university. And slowly fell in love with you.... Now don't ask me how coz true love has no reasons👀🙈

I kinda blushed at his reply and closed my eyes feeling strangely good that after so many years, someone liked me, also someone this cute. 'Bunny...hahaha so cute', I got lost in my thoughts so much that I forgot to reply, so my phone vibrated again.

My secret admirer🧐: You there?

Oh yes. I am. Sorry, continue...

My secret admirer🧐: You seem low suddenly, did I upset you?

Not at all...I was just lost in my thoughts 😂

My secret admirer🧐: Thoughts about me? 😏😏

Huh?😳 No, not at all...Uff

I blushed more than hard and switching off the Internet, I went back to my studies as I needed to complete my homework. I tried my best to forget about that stranger for then, as I didn't want to affect my studies with such thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 138 33
When Jungkook is a playboy who fall in love with Lisa his step sibling but they are enemy because Lisa hate playboy soon she fall in love with him an...
118K 4.2K 24
"You will never change JUNGKOOK!!!" "No I will never!," he smirked and laughed out devilishly. "I hate you" "You will hate me more!," he smirked agai...
642K 18.1K 14
❝ Jungkook has always been afraid of falling in love. But what happens when he is forced to marry a girl who's already heartbroken? ❞ ©JEONLUVV
71K 2.2K 15
Taehyung unexpectedly starts falling in love with his best friend, Jimin, but is then disposed of by a yandere who is also the leader of a murder squ...