cravity one shots collection

By chajunhonology

date started: 04/16/2020 - PRESENT More

serim ; #01
minhee ; #02
woobin ; #03
hyeongjun ; #04
jungmo ; #05
taeyoung ; #06
seongmin ; #07
wonjin ; #08
allen ; #09
jungmo ; #10
taeyoung ; #11
woobin ; #12
minhee ; #13
serim ; #14
wonjin ; #15
minhee ; #16
jungmo; #17
serim; #18
woobin; #19
allen; #21

woobin; #20

447 18 7
By chajunhonology

PART TWO

A stormy sunday night came and an arrow with a fire on it's head was fleed as it's represents their attack.

The rebellion has began.

We were out people.
Blood is all over the palace.
Guards risking their own lives to protect the King and his daughter.

They were thousands, We can't do anything to defeat them.

Lead by a great man with a blood on his armor and sword.

Seo Woobin.

We need to escape. We won't surrender and be killed by his greediness.

“Your Majesty, Let's get out of here!” I yelled to my father as I saw him withraw his sword. I knew him well, He won't give up his throne easily.

Either he killed or be killed.

The guards keep on dragging me to safer place but I keep on refusing.

I won't let my father risk his life.

“Your Majesty, Please. We need to escape now.” I yelled to him again but he didn't even looked at me no matter how loud my voice is.

“Father.” I almost whisper.

He looked at me this time and smiled at me as if he's assuring me that he will be safe.

A hundred number of guards entered the palace.

We were now surrounded by them, blood and fire were all over the sacred place.

My eyes slowly met Woobin and saw how merciless he was.
Anger, Grudge and Greed were visible to his eyes.

He's not the one I used to love before. This guy is completely different from the Woobin I used to love before.

He withdrew his sword and pointed to my father's neck.

“Give up the throne to me and I will spare your life or fight for it so your blood will rupture.” Woobin told my father with all courage in his voice.

My father raised his sword and pointed it on Woobin's throat.

Seeing them in this kind of situation breaks my heart, I don't want any of them to get hurt.

“Your Highness, Let's go now, I'm begging you. We just want to save you.” My ladyguard begging me.

I can't, I won't let my father to get hurt.

Father and Woobin started their battle one on one, sword to blood, no armored used.

Woobin slit father's arm and kicked his leg twice hard which make father kneel in pain.

No, Father you can't die!

Father tried to stand up but he can't. I want to run to him and protect him but my ladyguard is holding tightly while still dragging me outside.

Woobin pointed his sword in father's chest then in a blinked of and eye, He  stabbed him right to his chest using his sword and killed him.

Father died, Bathing with his own blood.

“FATHER!” I shouted and tried to run to his direction.

Rebellion is over.

Woobin is the new owner of the throne, He is the new king.

I run to my father's dead body and hugged him tightly.

“Father, Please. You can't die. Please wake up. Open your eyes father.” I called him but he won't open his eyes.

It's over, he's gone now.
I just cried for the whole time while hugging his corpse.

“Ahhh, so you must be the princess.” A voice surrounded the quite palace.

I slowly lift up my head and search who is the owner of that voice.

Seo Woobin.

Our eyes met each others and shocked were all over his face. I saw him stepped backwards and slowly sat on his knees.

“Are you happy now? Congratulations, You managed to kill the King and have the crown.” I told him with full of sarcasm and pain to my voice.

You are the only man I admire for all of my life but now, you end everything to me.

Woobin looked at me with his apologetic eyes. I don't need that, I need my father back.

Two men dragged me out of the palace and threw me to the palace prison.

My life is done.

I just cried for whole night, What will happen to me right now?

Morning came, a group of men and women dragged me out of palace and change my clothes into a servant's uniform.

They guided me to a place which is I'm not familiar to, we arrived there and saw the maids chamber town.
This place is where you can find the lowest type of people.

“You are going to live here from now on. You will work to make your own living. Survive as long as you can.” Someone told me and they all leave me here.

Everyone is looking at me from head to toe, I'm scared. I'm not used to live to a place like this. Will I be able to survive here? What will happen to me now?

Three days had passed, Those three days is like a lifetime for me. I work from day to night but not even once, I haven't eaten a bread nor earn a single penny.

I'm so tired, I want to end my life now. Why do I need to suffer like this? Do I deserve to live like this?

I was heading to the council to ask them to give me my wages when I suddenly bumped into someone.

“I'm sorry.” I apologize while still not looking whoever who is that person.

“Your Highness.” She told me.

I slowly lift my head to look who she was and saw my ladyguard's face.

I smiled at her and just passed at her.
I'm no longer the princess. She's no longer working to the royal family.

“Please, Your Highness. Come with me, I'll bring you to a safer place.” She told me, begged me rather.

I continued walking and pretend that I didn't heard anything.
I don't want to be burdensome to anyone.
This my fate, the unfortunate fate I have to deal with.

“YOUR HIGHNESS!” She shouted that resulted to gained some attention from everyone. They are now looking at me with disgusts on their faces upon knowing I'm the princess.

Now my identity is revealed.

“Did you just called her 'Your Highness?' Ahh. So she must be the King's daughter?” An old lady's loud voice catch everyone's curiosity.

People start whispering and telling things which isn't clear to my ears.

My vision were slowly eating by darkness. I feel so deaf and can't hear a thing.

The old lady grabbed me by my hair and slapped me twice.

“Because of your father, My husband died!” She yelled at me while still grabbing my hair then she pushed me so hard on the ground.

People started to throw shits to me. Eggs, Leftover foods and vegetables and even hard objects. I feel so miserable right now, I'm helpless, No one will save me, No one will help me.

I feel like a sharp object were thrown to my face and felt the pain from it. I put my hand on my cheeks and saw a blood.

I can't do anything but to accept all their hatred towards my passed father.

“That's not enough for all the lives that your father taken away from us!” An old man grabbed me by my hair to make me stand and dragged me to a tree and tied me there using a rope tightly.

I'm physically, emotionally and mentally hurt.
Woobin should've killed me as well.

An old lady approached me and ripped my clothes revealing my some skin of my upper body.
I can't do anything, I'm powerless, I'm no one but a daughter of a passed away king.

People started to throw shits to me again. A man holding a pail of stinky dirty water rinse to my body and people started to laugh to my miserableness.

I just bend down my head and cry. Waiting for a miracle to come.

“PAVE THE WAY FOR THE KING!” A loud voice make everyone stopped.
I lift up head and saw Woobin wearing the king crown and the royal clothes.

The NEW King.

Our gaze met each others and he just looked at me blankly. Emptiness of emotion, Nothing's visible to his eyes.

A large stone hit my head not once but twice so hard. I closed my eyes and bear the pain. I feel like something's dripping from my face and I knew it was blood.

I mouthed 'help me' to him but he just turned his back on me and walked away.

My eyes began to shut but before I passed out, I saw a man in his armor ran to my direction.

One things for sure. It's not Woobin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 11.1K 37
[social media au] + lowercase intended 🏴 "IMMA YEET THIS BITCH" "THATS A BABY" "THAT BABY IS GOING TO MARS" "YEBIN NO" - started: may 2nd 2020 stat...
328K 11.8K 42
Will you fall for it? Or will you reject? See what happens.... after The Bet. Start: April 10, 2019 Ended: May 22, 2020 ------
17.8K 1.1K 10
sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Started : 24/09/2019 Ended : 16/02/2020
70.5K 2.6K 54
. Started: 17 july 2023 Ended: