taeyoung ; #11

It was stormy night when I got to my new apartment, As I entered the building, I can feel my myself panting so much because of a certain reason.

There's a rumor that there's a ghost in the room where I'm going to stay. As much as I don't want to live here, I have left with no choice, I don't have enough money, and it's the most affordable one near the school.

People said that the ghost there is always shooing away everyone will try to enter that room, it was said that the previous owner of that room is the ghost, and his spirit still lingering around.

For no uncertain reasons, nobody named him or her? I don't know.

I brush off my wet hair as I approached a woman is her 50's.

"You're the new boader?" She asked that made me nod at her.

"I was the one who called you last night for reservation."

"Your name? What room?" She added while started to check a notebook.

"YN, room 13." I answered that made her looked at me in shocked expression.

She handed me the key and a piece of paper in which her rules and regulations is printed.

"If you happen to move out before a week, don't worry, I will give back your payment." She said while we're making our way to the room where I'm going to live from on.

"Is it true that there's a ghost here?" I asked her.

"I can't answer that." She answered and looked away which convinced me that yes, there is a ghost here.

We are now in front of the room when she decided to leave.

I opened the lock and slowly twist the doorknob as I can feel my heartbeat racing, Oh please. I just want to live properly.

Upon opening it, I slowly entered the room.

I opened my phones flashlight since I can't find the switch, fortunately, I found it and the room light up.

Wow.

It was really spacious! Plus there are some furnitures already including bed and study table. The flooring is so nice and the small kitchen is made of marble.

Amazing

This type of apartment usually starts at 150-200 bucks, but I only got this only for 50!

I get so excited and never expect that'll be that nice apartment, I put down my lagauge and look for the broom to start cleaning.

When I found the broom, I played music from my phone then placed it on the table near me and started cleaning. I was tidying up the dust and halfway done when my phone suddenly stopped playing.

I walked towards my phone to look at it when I realized it was paused. I just shrugged my shoulders thinking it was just some another malfunctions.

I hit the play music button and resume cleaning, I'm almost done when my favorite song played that made jam to it. I began dancing and following the rhythm of the song while finishing off the remainings when for the second time around, my phone stopped.

Now this became suspicious.

I hold tightly the broom I'm holding and walked towards the table where I left my phone, and again, it was paused. My breathing starts to became heavy and a cold wind passed by me.

But I closed the window. Damn.

I held my phone and starts to ignore things, I'm hallucinating...

I roamed my eyes around when the light suddenly turned off.

I immediately put my flashlight out and light the room when a man in white was standing in front of me, smiling widely, with blood stains all over his shirt.