woobin; #20

PART TWO

A stormy sunday night came and an arrow with a fire on it's head was fleed as it's represents their attack.

The rebellion has began.

We were out people.
Blood is all over the palace.
Guards risking their own lives to protect the King and his daughter.

They were thousands, We can't do anything to defeat them.

Lead by a great man with a blood on his armor and sword.

Seo Woobin.

We need to escape. We won't surrender and be killed by his greediness.

“Your Majesty, Let's get out of here!” I yelled to my father as I saw him withraw his sword. I knew him well, He won't give up his throne easily.

Either he killed or be killed.

The guards keep on dragging me to safer place but I keep on refusing.

I won't let my father risk his life.

“Your Majesty, Please. We need to escape now.” I yelled to him again but he didn't even looked at me no matter how loud my voice is.

“Father.” I almost whisper.

He looked at me this time and smiled at me as if he's assuring me that he will be safe.

A hundred number of guards entered the palace.

We were now surrounded by them, blood and fire were all over the sacred place.

My eyes slowly met Woobin and saw how merciless he was.
Anger, Grudge and Greed were visible to his eyes.

He's not the one I used to love before. This guy is completely different from the Woobin I used to love before.

He withdrew his sword and pointed to my father's neck.

“Give up the throne to me and I will spare your life or fight for it so your blood will rupture.” Woobin told my father with all courage in his voice.

My father raised his sword and pointed it on Woobin's throat.

Seeing them in this kind of situation breaks my heart, I don't want any of them to get hurt.

“Your Highness, Let's go now, I'm begging you. We just want to save you.” My ladyguard begging me.

I can't, I won't let my father to get hurt.

Father and Woobin started their battle one on one, sword to blood, no armored used.

Woobin slit father's arm and kicked his leg twice hard which make father kneel in pain.

No, Father you can't die!

Father tried to stand up but he can't. I want to run to him and protect him but my ladyguard is holding tightly while still dragging me outside.

Woobin pointed his sword in father's chest then in a blinked of and eye, He  stabbed him right to his chest using his sword and killed him.

Father died, Bathing with his own blood.

“FATHER!” I shouted and tried to run to his direction.

Rebellion is over.

Woobin is the new owner of the throne, He is the new king.

I run to my father's dead body and hugged him tightly.

“Father, Please. You can't die. Please wake up. Open your eyes father.” I called him but he won't open his eyes.