Ishigami!

By Zerotwos_waifu

More

I love you game
I'm sorry...
Date
Sick

Mine

39 2 1
By Zerotwos_waifu

Iino POV:

I couldn't sleep. I had nightmares ever since that incident. I even got flashbacks in the middle of the day. My best friends couldn't even comfort me. I had panic attacks lately and it would go on for a while before finally calming myself, but the whole date with Ishigami I didn't have any flashbacks or panic attacks. I lie in bed thinking about it holding my neko Ishigami. I held it close and fell asleep. My nightmares weren't as bad today. It was about Ishigami saving me this time. Ishigami. I woke up to use the bathroom and my mind was circulating Ishigami. I jumped back into bed and squealed kicking my legs like I was swimming. It felt like for the first time in forever I had a good sleep.

***

I walked throughout the halls and saw Ishigami playing on his console. I walked over and lowered it down.

"Good morning Ishigami" I snatched it from his hands.

"Wait let me beat that boss please!" He begged. "It took be so long to get there!" People started whispering.

"I heard he just tries to get attention from Iino-san"

"Didn't you hear? Iino was raped by three guys and Ishigami saved her from it getting to far"

"He probably watched until he thought it was to much"

"I heard he beat all three of them up"

I hated those rumors. I handed Ishigami his console and went to the principals office.

"We need to talk about how everyone treats Ishigami Yu" I said as I barged in.

"Hm?"

"Everyone looks down on him. Everyone absolutely loathes him! He is constantly bullied and is accused for stuff he didn't do, his grades had raised a bit but I think all this bullying can't help him think straight" I told him.

"Ah yes actually I was thinking about that right now" He said. "Why don't you help him become a better person"

"He is already a good-"  I was cut off by the headmaster.

"I know he is good but to everyones eyes they believe in the rumors because he seems like the person to do so. Help clear those rumors by showing he is a good person" The headmaster said. "Think about what I said but for now run along you have class" He smiled.

I have to change everyone's perspective of Ishigami. He is a good person but he notices stuff to much that its kind of creepy. I walk into class and see my best friend Osaragi.

"Good morning" I smile at her.

"Did something good happen" She asked right away.

"Wh-What makes you think that?!"

"Well you usually come into class looking a bit annoyed snd ranting about Ishigami-san" She said. "You must really hate him"

"Well about that..." I lean in closer to her ear. "We started dating yesterday" I whisper to her.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" She screamed and everyone turned.

"Shhh!"

"YOU AND ISHIGAMI?!" She screamed.

"What about her and Ishigami?"

"What are they talking about?" People started whispering.

"Gee might as well scream it so the whole school could hear!"

"Ok" She said. "YOU AND ISHIGAMI ARE-" I quickly covered her mouth and held her down.

"I was being sarcastic on that part!" I looked around the room. My classmates were confused and curious.

Please don't be any rumors please. I went on with class praying there won't be any weird rumors. I was taking out my lunch until I heard my name.

"Miko-chan Ishigami is here!" Osaragi said out loud.

"Hey wanna eat lunch together in the council room?" Ishigami said with his normal dense face.

"S-Sure" I get up with my lunch and walk towards the door.

My face felt hot and I could feel the piercing look everyone was giving. The ferocious aura.

"Come on no one else is in the council room" He said. I started blushing and walked behind him.

Everyone watching, I couldn't take it. I grabbed onto Ishigami's sleeve to stop him.

"Everyone is looking..." I said nervously.

"Let them look" He said. "Let them think what they think they are all idiots"

He never cares about what anyone thought. I usually was confident but I don't know what happened. I couldn't breathe. No not again. I was having a panic attack.

"MIKO!" Osaragi came to my side.

"Iino?!" Ishigami came next to me. "What is happening?!" He asked.

"She is having a panic attack!" I fell to the ground and everyone was watching and calling for the school nurse. "Its been happening a lot and we don't have her cat plush to help!" Osaragi panicked.

"Cat plush?!" Ishigami questioned.

"She usually holds it close snd falls to sleep right after!" Osaragi trying to help me.

Memories flooded my head.

"Aren't you cute~"

"You are gonna be fun~"

"Hurry before someone hears"

"I am going to mark you as ours~"

"Help...me..."

"NOOOO!" I started kicking and grasping my head. "No don't touch me!" I was crying.

"IINO" Ishigami held me close.

"Let me go!" I didn't know what I was doing.

I was reliving the moment again. I wanted to die. I felt nasty. I felt Ishigami's chest. His hand on my head. *Budump budump budump* I could hear his heart, it was soothing. I remember Ishigami. The guys I slowly caught feelings for saving me. I grasped his shirt and buried my face in his chest.

"Iino..." He said. The nurse came and everyone was worried. They saw how he took care of me.

I could see them. Ishigami's hands were soft. He was warm and comforting. He smelled good. Kind of like...home. Not home where you live but a place where you can feel safe and calm. A place where you go for sanctuary, a place where you want to stay forever. I soon fell asleep cradled like a baby in his arms. I woke up in the infirmary. I saw Ishigami's bag and my bag on the table. Ishigami sleeping on the side of the bed like I did for him. We can't last a month without having hospital or infirmary visits huh?

"Ishigami" I poked him.

"Hm?" He groaned. "Iino?!" He got up quickly and hugged me.

"What are you doing here tou have class!" I yelled. "Don't use me as an excuse" I said.

"I just wanted to know if you are ok" He gloomed.

"Kidding" I said. "Its just panic attacks and nightmares its no big deal. My panic attacks usually stop after a while and my cat you gave me helps it for some reason" I blushed.

"You should have told me..." He looked mad.

"Thanks to you it wasn't that bad" I flicked his head.

"Ow" He touched his head and looked at me.

"Call me when that happens again" He looked serious.

"Ok now go to class your grades are already bad enough" I pushed him out of the room.

"Let me take you to class then" He stopped himself.

"Fine" I got our stuff and we head to class.

"Sorry I'm late, doctors note" I showed my teacher.

"I-Its fine" He said.

"See you later Iino" Ishigami said before leaving.

I took my seat and Osaragi tapped me.

"Seems like a Ishigami is the one that calms you down" She smirked.

"Shut up" I whispered. "I wanna focus I missed class enough" I started to take notes ignoring my friends jokes.

Maybe she is right. The cat looks Like Ishigami, the keychain he gave me also helps, and when he hugged me I stopped. Why does my life have to be like this.

***

School was over and I was making my way to the council room. Everyone was there already and Ishigami was obviously playing on his console.

"I already finished all my work for council and school so leave me be" Ishigami immediately said right when I walked in.

"How did you know" I walked pass hum but noticed how long his hair was. "Your hair is long, doesn't it get hard to see your games?" I touched his hair. Soft and silky what the heck?!

"Yeah I tie it at home so I could play better but I don't like tying it in public" He continued playing.

"If I let you continue playing can I tie your hair?" I ask.

"What no?!" He said.

"Ok say bye to your-"

"Fine!"

"Yes!" I cheered.

"Say are you two dating now?" Fujiwara-senpai asked.

"Yes" We both said in a straight face.

"Why do you look so disappointed?!" She yelled.

"Sorry I'm playing this game called Minecraft and I am surrounded by zombies" Ishigami frowned. "I can't see"

I tied his bangs up and started braiding a small part of his hair in the back.

"Better?" I said.

"Yup thanks" I saw him fighting cubed shaped zombies with a weird blue pixel sword. Oh I've played this before with Osaragi.

"Hey Iino wanna play?" He asked.

"No"

"Lets play after school" I saw him with an iron pick axe mining gold.

"We have homework"

"If I find diamonds we play tomorrow after school" He was mining near the lava.

"Fine"

"What I thought I was your Minecraft buddy" The President said.

"Yeah you are my buddy in real life and Minecraft but Iino is my girlfriend" He said with his normal face.

I saw him mining and he found something bright blue.

"I FOUND DIAMONDS" He got up and smirked at me. "My house after school, we could do homework first"

"Fine whatever" I pulled him back down by his hair.

"Ow ow ow!"

"Ishigami lets play mario cart!" Fujiwara suggested.

"You sure?" He said without looking up from his switch. "You aren't able to cheat on video games"

"I know but I am pretty good!" She yelled.

"First beat the president at it" He pointed at the president.

"No connecting it to the T.V today, Iino are you playing favorites with Fujiwara and Ishigami?"

"What n-no?!" Maybe I was going soft on them but I can't help it.

"Ok"

I say Shinomiya-senpai whisper something in the Presidents ear making him blush. I could tell they were dating and I'm pretty sure Ishigami figured it out, not so sure about Fujiwara-senpai though.

"Wait I remembered tomorrow we have a math test" Ishigami said as he finally looked up. "Can you help me study?" He asked.

"Sure" I took out my notes and he took out his. "What do you need help with?"

"I just need you to show me hoe to do this, explain this and help me with this" He started showing me all the different parts.

"Aw why don't you act more lovey dovey~" Fujiwara-senpai asked.

"Why?" We both said.

"Because you guys seem to normal" She said.

"So you want something like this" Ishigami pulled me to sit in between his legs on the couch. He wrapped his arms around me and rest his head on my head.

I started to blush. I covered my face with my hands.

"Perfect!" The head master burst into the room and both him and Fujiwara-senpai took photos.

Shinomiya-senpai and the president looked in awe. They wanted to make it public but it would cause commotion.

"Waaaa stop!" I hid my face but Ishigami just continued to rest on my head.

"I am putting this in the school newspaper and year book" The headmaster said before running off.

"Jeez how are we supposed to study now" I said.

"We could still move, its more comfortable this way for me" He said.

"Fine but you better pay attention!"

"Yes ma'am"

"Ok good now for this problem you have to divide it by this number"

"Mhm"

"Then you multiply this number by 100"

"Mhm"

"Then you get a teddy bear and an elephant. If you add those by the square root of zombie you get the answer"

"Mhm"

"You really aren't paying attention" I said as I started to get up but he pulled me back down.

"Sorry I will pay attention"

"Ok so if you have to find the diameter and you have the radius you mist double it"

"Ok"

"And for this one..."

Surprisingly he was paying attention the whole time and managed to improve a bit. Fujiwara-senpai found out about the president and Shinomiya which led to me and Ishigami having to run from a screaming senpai.

"Thank god we escaped" Ishigami said. "I have seen Fujiwara-senpai mad and its not good but not as scary and Shinomiya-senpai"

"They did that to themselves"I said.

"Since you tutored me what can I do for you?" He asked.

I wrapped my arms around his higher stomach area. His arms were up in shock.

"Just let me do this..." I said.

"Fine" He took his hair bands off and wrapped one of his arms my upper back. "You are my girlfriend so you don't have to ask for this..." I could tell through his hair he was blushing.

"Yo are you two?" Some guys asked.

I guess Ishigami panicked that he might get bullied more.

"Huh? No just really close friends..." His voice trailed off as he realized what he said.

I kiss his cheek in front of the guy.

"Hmph!" I turned pouty and buried my face in his body.

"Definitely dating" The guy said. "Aw man I don't try to steal someones girl but dang it you were cute" He said walking away.

"Mine" Ishigami said as he holds me even closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 273K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
225K 13.5K 15
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.4M 124K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
249K 24.4K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...