๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | JJk โœ”๏ธ

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

06| Damn You Disney

10.9K 569 184
By bubbletaeu

The seconds tick by slyly as you gaze out the window of the room you're stuck in, mind rummaging through crazy getaway options.

After pissing off Jungkook this morning, he locked you in this little office room for God knows how long.

Maybe I should teach you to scream instead.

You shudder at his words, wondering if he truly meant them. But it doesn't matter. You're going to make it out of here anyway.

So desperate to escape that your eyes slip down to the little doggy tab on the door. It's not too small but even if it was, your 5' 3" could simply make it through anything. Literally.

But there's a problem.

A big, bulky, bearded guy is standing outside to guard your now temporary room. This man's got a freaking gun bigger than the size of you secured in his hands.

So basically, you're stuck in a real life Disney movie. With no prince to save you, that is.

Either way, you're going to do it.

You're going to escape.

Alive or not, you're getting out of this place. By now, your father must be paranoid. Reports of your absence are definitely on the run, spreading through newspapers, radios, T.V's, and whatnot.

So you'll be home soon. You can only pray it's soon. But at the moment, that doesn't concern you as much.

You're only worried about Jihoon.

Your father went into severe depression disorder after your mom's death. Since you were young at the time, your Aunt took full custody of you. Once Jihoon recovered, you moved in with him, surviving through weeks of awkwardness before the two of you finally managed to break the ice.

Still, your father preferred being called by his name for reasons you haven't established yet. But you didn't mind. You never get to see him often since he mostly kept himself busy at the cop station, solving riddles in the form of dangerous, ghastly criminal cases.

Fortunately with you, Jihoon seemed more open-minded than with anyone. In fact, he's rather overly protective of you for reasons you believe is out of the ordinary.

And now that you're missing, his mental stability is at risk.

"Penny for your thoughts?" A voice comes, somewhere to your left. You spin on your heels, taking in Jin's elegant poise leaning by the door frame.

There's a light smile taking over his acute features, illuminated by the golden light gleaming through the window. His chestnut brown eyes are burning with curiosity which makes you flounder under his gaze uncomfortably. This man's really gorgeous.

"Never mind that," he waves dismissively after you don't reply, "C'mon, now. Let's get you out of here. You must be hungry."

At the thought of food, your stomach twists into a summersault, bellowing a sound that makes a blush creep over your cheeks. Oh, shut up stomach.

Luckily, Jin doesn't seem to notice since his gaze is averted to the big, bulky guard by the door who's slyly keeping his pale grey eyes fixed on you. Creepy.

"Liam?" Jin calls, making the bull lower his gaze to peer at the ebony-haired man. "Why don't you guard the front of the house or something? I'm sure you'll find something out there to munch on."

Liam gives you a look. What the hell is this guy's problem?

The guard clears his throat, standing upright—if that's possible, considering how stiff he already was. Then, with another fierce look sent to you, he says, "Mr. Jeon demands I keep a watch on the lady. Sir's orders are my utmost primacy and I will not disobey them."

Goddamn. This guy worships that dog.

Jin stares at the man long and hard. "Leave. Now."

"But—" the guard urges, immediately shut by the glare Jin shoots at him. He grips onto his gun tighter, muttering what you believe are a train of curses before he sends you a cold, icy glare.

In return, you stick your tongue out to him, rushing behind Jin before he could think of using his gun.

The rich smell of coffee beans and books are crisp in air once Jin steers you down the elegant set of stairs and through a spacious living room. Shortly after, you're greeted by a fresh scent of basked brownies, the pleasant fragrance taking you back to the fancy doors of Bangtan's Bakery.

"Wait here," Jin says, making you abruptly pause before his broad back. He turns then, with a quick, graceful twirl, sending you a look that makes you gulp embarrassingly loud.

"It's not going to work," he starts, resting his hands over his hips. Something about his poise right now makes you feel entirely exposed.

There's a knowing smile then darting over his full lips. "I know what you're up to, Y/N," he continues, making you stare down at your shoes with a sense of mild chagrin.

"But trust me," he says, "it's not worth it. You're only asking for trouble."

You keek up immediately. "What are you—I wasn't—"

"Stay," Jin cuts you off, amused at your shameless attempt to lie. "I'll be right back before you know it."

Blink, and the man disappears behind a scarlet door titled "business." Letting out a breath, you turn idly, taking in the many doors and walkways of the mansion or whatever it was.

A single minute ensues in silence until you start whistling impatiently, counting the number of dots patterned on the walls as you wait for Jin to finish his "business."

What was Jin up to? He told you to wait outside but after several minutes have gone by, you start to feel bored and you eye the door before walking towards it. Then like a freak, you press your ears to the door, hearing Jin's shrill voice. 

"---scaring her," he says, and you couldn't make out the full sentence. "Poor girl must think we're kidnapping her. We have to tell her the full story."

What in the world? Something tells you that they're talking about you. 

You hear someone inside the room groan in frustration. "No, Jin. We have to keep her here. The only way she's safe is if she stays with us. If something happens to her, Jungkook will kill us."

This is freakig you out. If they are talking about you, then why does it seem like they know you?

Swallowing, you turn away from the door, freezing once your gaze meets a girl in an apron that walks out of a door down the hallway, pushing a satin clothed table of fruits and desserts.

The girl is young—around your age—with a smooth mocha complexion polished beneath her heavy, jet black afro.

You open your mouth to call her out, but the girl hurries away, her afro bouncing with ease in every step. She passes through an ill hallway, the gloomy characteristics making you curiously walk towards.

There's something about the dimly lit chandeliers and the faded scarlet carpet in this hallway that makes a mere shiver drive down your body.

Jeez, who died here?

You force yourself to look away but instead hear a series of faint bang bang bang erupting in your ears. It's not like the constant thumping you would hear outside a club. The beats are rather erratic.

On instinct, your eyes search for Jin.

The door through which he disappeared is still closed, making your pulse escalate faster than the constant banging. Another loud bang resonates the following minute, straining in your ears as you try your hardest to ignore the urge to check it out.

But when it gets louder, your mind starts to debate whether to do it or not.

Well, you think, it's probably just music.

But music with all that gasping?

Yeah...no.

Mustering up every inch of your courage, you walk through the mouth of the hallway with your heart stupidly beating extraordinarily hard. As you walk, the temperature gets colder by a notch, almost like you're entering Edward Cullen's cold, dead heart.

Logic, logic, where are you...

It's either the air conditioning or the windows back there must be rolled down completely because now, you're starting to shiver from the cold.

Damn you Elsa. Wherever you are.

You stop walking once you're between perpendicular passages. The one to your right is most likely the one the girl passed through because the one to the left—well, let's just say it doesn't look quite appealing.

This door is the darkest shade of red, having a peculiar pattern carved all over the frame. There's faint light seeping through the space below the door, flickering due to movement.

No way in hell am I going in there, you think, turning around quickly only to freeze at your feet once you hear all the banging stop. Your heart plunges immediately, your mind drifting into the odds.

Maybe the music stopped. Maybe.

Well, maybe it wasn't music after all.

If Jungkook is fucking someone in there, you're going to kick his ass because how dare he enjoy himself after keeping you locked in his mansion like a little mouse.

"Hello?" You say, stepping closer to the door but get no answer. "Jungkook? Asshole? Douchebag?  Which one do you answer to?"

Fast footsteps make their way towards you, the thumping of the person's shoes behind the door reminding you of a feared memory. On instinct, you take a step back, feeling your heart gallop in your throat. Holy hell.  

Like it was some sort of scene picked from a horror movie, the doors at the mouth of the hallway behind you shut unpleasantly, the act alone limiting your plans to sprint away.

But knowing the person would just chase after you, you freeze at your feet, chest heaving, and hands fisted to a useless extent of defense.

Your name is then yelled out by a worried Jin somewhere on the other side of the hallway. But at the moment, your mind can't seem to take in anything except the shadow of a familiar figure approaching you with menacing strides.

"Quit snooping," Jungkook hisses from the other side of the door, and you flinch, leaning away from the door. "I wasn't snooping," you lie.

Then he opens the door and you stop breathing because he's freaking naked

~~~~~

A/N: Unedited. I'm so sorry for updating this late. But hopefully this chapter makes up for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.8K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
66.5K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
4.2M 238K 48
โœ… "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ'๐’ Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...
5.6K 416 32
I was expecting to see books and my extra shirt inside but I was so shocked that aside from my shirt there was a red sexy underwear on top of it. "Ki...