HIDDEN HERONDALE ✔️|| A.l

By officialcga

"You seem okay for a mundane that just saw a demon" the blond guy says "A demon?" I say directed at him. "We... More

BOOTLEG CAPTIAN
BETH STARK
VEGGIE HATER
ADIOS MUCHACHOS
CLUBBIN IS EASY
SECRET ANGEL
A NEW HOBBY
STELE GLANCES
NEW JOBS, NEW BOYFRIENDS
A CRY FOR HELP
REVOLUTIONARY SHIT
WHAT THE FUCK
OLD FAM & BF
FLIRTY AND BRAINY
GOODBYE BABY
MORE DEATH
PROPOSAL
BROTHER AND SHIT
DINNER
ENGAGED BITCH
KILLING FIANCE
WEDDING PLANS AND FUNERALS
SPACE BABY
WEDDING DAY FUN
THE BEGINING OF THE END
BOOK

DEATH

12.3K 346 20
By officialcga

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 9
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Clary stood by her words. Alec never found out who took his stele. Even when he opened the vault to get the cup.

He never suspected a thing. My guilt however was another story.

Isabelles trial was today. My so lovely grandmother was the judge of inquisitor of the court.

Today is also Friday. I told alec I was driving to Connecticut for the job. He was a little upset but he said he'd call me.

I park my car infront of the institute. I walk in and notice Alec is there. "Hey Alec"

He notices my presence and walks over and engulfs me in a hug. With a quick peck. "Hi sweetie" he stuffs his face in hair.

"Im hear to say goodbye" I say in a sad tone.

He nods his head with teary eyes. "I'm going to miss you Bazile"

He cups my cheeks and kisses my forehead. At this moment maryse steps out of whatever office she's in with Lydia.

She makes her way over to us. "Whats going on?" She questions with a softer tone. She sees her son in almost tears.

"I'm moving to Connecticut. We're just saying goodbye. Not a big break" I reassure her. Mostly myself.

"Oh well good luck Elizabeth. Please come visit. After all you are his Betrothed" she says this makes Alec and I eyes widen.

"What?" Alec blurts out. "Imogen and I have come to an agreement. The eldest lightwood would marry the eldest herondale. It was Alice but after results came back it was Elizabeth." She defends

"That's all kinds of fucked up" I blurt out after she explains.

"You do not have to do it now but eventually yes unless Alice would like to wed him. But I do prefer you. The bullet defecting master" she says trying to lighten the mood at the end.

"You know what I'm just gonna leave it" I say rubbing my forehead.

"Well I have a 8 hour drive ahead of me I better go. Tell Izzy if she decides to ditch these people to call me. I have a place. For all of you" maryse gives me a warm small and a small hug.

"Goodbye Elizabeth drive with care" she instructs. "Yes ma'am" I respond

"Please call me through your trip. And when you get home. But don't text and drive." Alec scolds at the end. "And don't drive like and idiot"

"Yes sir" I say.

I exit the institute and get in my car.

A new chapter ready to begin. Ah

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I hate it here. I feel bored all the time but besides that contributing factor, I love my job!

I graduated a couple days back. I was able to do the last few days online. Perks of being in university I suppose.

Oh my job! It's been great. I have to research a bit. Build and review plans for an investigation. It's a blast. My co workers are fun too. They understand the words that spew out of my mouth. More than back home at least.

Alecs been filling me in on whats happening apparently jace is clary's brother. That's gotten to his head because he was raised by valentine.

Knowing jace he'll do something stupid but hey who I'm i to blame. I would to if I found out I kissed my sister.

Clary and I haven't exactly been speaking. Ever since I told Magnus to tell them I wasn't going to be involved. Oh and Simons a vampire now so that pretty cool.

I've gotten pretty distant with the both of them. I feel bad but I have better things to do I suppose. Call me selfish.

My phone rings in my pocket. "Hello?" I ask

"Beth get here now we have a problem." Izzy says. then I hear sobbing.

"Did someone die?" I ask concerned. My co workers look at me weirdly.

"I think so. Listen, everything at the institute is in chaos." She says a tired. "Alecs on a mental breakdown and the institute." She corrects herself. "The shadowhunting world is falling apart." I hear her voice strained. "We really could use a beth right now" she says looking at Alec and her family.

"I'll book a flight there tonight. I'll let you know when I land" I say in a soft voice. "Thankyou Beth" and she hangs up.

I leave for 3 months. Well time to go back. I finish off my work and book a flight that leaves in a couple hours.

I pack a small duffel bag and get a an Uber to drive me to the airport.

The flight is short. I land in New York and get a cab to get to Brooklyn. I get dropped off about an 30 minutes from the institute.

I pay the driver and close the door grabbing my bag. I pull my cell phone about and text Izzy that I'm about 30 minutes away.

The sun is peaking through the sky. I haven't slept all night and I have a feeling I won't be sleeping for a couple more hours.

Finally with I see the old church. I text izzy I'm outside. Not long after she's outside.

"Beth"she says in a sad voice. Hugging me for a minute. I hug her back and comfort her.

"I missed you" she says a tear escaping her eye

"I'm here izzy I missed you all" I say with a warm smile.

"We should go inside it's not safe out here" I say pulling her into the institute.

"Oh..yes right" she says a little disoriented. "I'm sorry I haven't been doing all that well" she apologizes

"What happened?" I ask why everyone was so upset.

"Jace is dead and Imogen is too" her voice cracking when she mentions jace.

"Sucks that my last words to my grandmother were racist pig huh" I try to joke. "Izzy no words can comfort your pain. But from experience, I'm here for you if you need me." She smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"Thankyou Beth. You've gotten better at this stuff" she says laughing in pain.

"Don't need to thank me iz just cheer up. Remember him for the person he was not what he could've been" I repeat the same words my mom said to me after dad died.

"That was good advice." She give me a forced smile.

"You should see Alec. He hasn't left his room since he felt him die" she says.

"I'll go talk to him" I say walking toward the corridor.

I see maryse about to knock on his door with a plate of food. She sees me and gives me the plate and excuses herself.

I knock on the door. "IM NOT HUNGRY! Leave" he says the last word quietly.

I turn the knob it's closed. "Alec can you open the door for me please?" I ask in a soft voice.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 5K 18
"Even a person as cold as Eric needs someone to love." All he ever needed was someone like Rosemary to prove that. An Amity girl And a Dauntless...
354K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
169K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...