A Miraculous Tale: Hawk Moth

By goldenbooks2020

(Fanfic #7) Hawk Moth's final plan to get Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous finally goes into play. Determine... More

Acknowledgements
Recap
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19

Ch. 11

350 8 0
By goldenbooks2020

Marinette slumped onto her desk chair. She rested her head on the desk in front of her, cushioning it with her arms.

"It's okay, Marinette. It's not the end of the world." Tikki told her. "You've denied Cat Noir plenty of times, so why are you upset about it now?"

"Because this time I actually like him! I'm just not ready to make it official. Honestly, I'm scared. Dating a superhero would be so mega-complicated. I'd want to know his identity, but I can't. What if he figured out my identity? What if he didn't trust me because I'm hiding my identity; he could think I'm cheating or something! I'm scared it will all prove to be too much for us. Then what if we break up? I don't want to be hurt again."

"If you love him then it shouldn't matter. Being scared is understandable, Marinette, but you can't let fear control your life."

Marinette sighed and lifted her head. "You're right, Tikki. I can't let fear control me, but I'm still not sure about dating Cat Noir."

"You'll know when the time comes."

Marinette nodded sullenly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 12.6K 38
Three years ago, Ladybug and Chat Noir defeated Hawk Moth--or so they thought. After getting her heart broken by Adrien, Marinette leaves Paris to go...
9.9K 317 19
All was well between Ladybug and Cat Noir. She doesn't know about his struggling home life. She doesn't know about the arguments between him and his...
17.4K 610 41
In this sequel to "Just a Friend?", Hawk Moth has been unmasked and Adrien and Marinette are together and they know each other's secret identities. T...
17.9K 426 46
A miraculous fanfic story. I do not own any of the characters in the miraculous universe. Marinette is not safe anymore. Lila has hinted of a plan, s...