Ghost Adventures x Reader

By GhostWriter_12

Disclaimer: I do not own Ghost Adventures or any of the locations used in my story. Any names that are used (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

582 12 3
By GhostWriter_12

Zaks POV

Y/N stepped back and I smiled and Zak walked in with a spring in his step.

Closing the door behind her she took her boots off and threw her keys on the din table.

"I'm going to have a shower, make yourself at home." y/n said pulling her hair tie out and letting it fall around her face.

"thanks." I smile.

As y/n stepped into the bathroom I looked around.
She had a small kitchen with a dining table next to it.

There was a sitting room with a grey three seater sofa and a grey armchair.

Further round there was a pair of patio doors which lead out into a small garden.
In the corner of the room there was several bookshelves filled with books.

Stepping closer I admired the amount she had. Most of the books looked like they had been read a lot. Scanning some of the titles I noticed two which were familiar.
Pulling them out I smiled, they were my books. Unlike the other books, the spines of these books weren't bent.
Either she hadn't read them or she had looked after them.

I set them on the table, she had lots of music too. Most of them were by f/b/n. Although one caught my eye. It was necrofusion, my CD.

A laugh sounded behind me, making me jump.

"I see you've found my library." y/n laughed.

Turning round, y/n was stood there in a baggy black top and dark red lounge pants. Her h/l h/c hair still wet from the shower.

"Yeah, I'm guessing you like reading?" I said gesturing to the bookshelves.

"Yeah, your books are my most treasured ones." She replied.

I blushed, "What do you want to do tonight?" I asked, sitting down on  the sofa.

"How about we watch some tv?" y/n replied, sitting down next to me.

"Okay." I smiled.

 Y/N leant forward and grabbed the remote off of  the coffee table. We sat and watched Ghost Adventures for a while, when I felt y/n rest her head on my shoulder, she sighed. Smiling I grasped her hand and rhythmically started running my thumb over her knuckles. She had fallen asleep and her hair had fallen around her face. Gently I brushed it away, revealing the amazing e/c eyes that had captured me when I first saw her. 

Carefully I stood up and went in search of the bathroom. To my luck, the first door I opened was the bathroom. I was just about to step out when a scream erupted through the house.

"Zak!?" Y/N yelled.

Running out I rushed to her side. 

"I'm here. Whats the matter?" I asked, as I sat down next to her. 

"I had a nightmare." She cried, burying her head in my shoulder. 

"It's alright. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, rubbing her back.

Y/N shook her head.

"Alright." I say, as I sit back pulling y/n with me.

"Zak?"

"Yeah?" 

"My stomach hurts." She said sitting up.

"Do you want me to have a look?" I asked.

She nodded, I sat forward and lifted the hem of her shirt. To my horror there was three deep scratches. 

"What is it Zak?" Y/N asked, she was starting to panic.

"You have three scratches on your stomach." I replied, taking my phone out of my pocket.

"What? Who are you calling?" Y/N panicked, as a tear rolled down her face.

"Hey, its alright. I'm calling Aaron." I replied wiping the tear away.

(Bold= Aaron, Italics= Zak) 

(Phone call)

"Hi Zak.

"Hi dude, look I need you to come over to y/n's."

"Why? What's happened?

"It's y/n, she has three deep scratches on her back."

"OMG, I'll be right over. Shall I bring the others? They're here with me.

"Yeah, I'm really worried about y/n. She's really shocked, she's not even speaking."

"Alright see you in five."

(Phone call end)

Y/N had put her head in her hands and was rocking back and fourth. Now I was really worried, I stood up and got her a glass of water. 

"Her." I said passing it to her, y/n reached out and took the glass. Her hand was shaking, she almost spilled the water. 

I took the glass from her and cradled her against my chest, she started shaking. I realized y/n was crying. 

Then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll be back in a few seconds." I said, gently laying y/n on the sofa.

My heart broke at the sight of her, I quickly ran to the door.

"Hey guys." I said opening the door.

Aaron, Jay and Billy were stood on the door step.

"Hey, how is she?" Jay asked, as I let them in.

"Not too good, she hasn't spoken since I discovered the scratches." I replied, on the verge of tears.

"Zak?" I heard y/n call.

"Yeah?" I ask, as I run to her.

"I need to go to work." She says, as she tries getting up.

"It's only five in the morning." I protest.

Y/N winces, she pulls up the side of her top. 

"I'll get some warm water and bandages." Billy says rushing off.

"What about Ashley?" y/n questions.

"She knows I'm here. I called her on the way." Billy reassured her.

Aaron and Jay sat down next to us and Aaron put an arm around y/n's shoulder.

Billy came back with a bowl of warm water and a roll of bandage. He knelt down next to y/n and dipped a flannel in the water. 

Billy looked at y/n for permission, who nodded and lifted her shirt again.

Gently Billy dabbed at the scratches,  the flannel becoming red. Y/N turned her head to Aaron, who softly whispered in her ear soothing her. Soon Billy finished and started wrapping y/n's torso with bandage. 

"Come on y/n, you need some sleep." I said, standing up. 

"Do I have to?" She groans, as she led down on the sofa.

"Yes, the lockdown is tomorrow and you need your rest."  I say, holding out my hand.

"Ugh." Y/N takes my hand and I pull her to her feet.

"Ow." y/n complained. "You hurt my arm." 

"Sorry, where is your room?" I ask, snaking my arm round yn's waist.

"Just there." She replied, pointing at a door.

I walked towards the door, when y/n stopped.

"What's the matter?" I ask, standing in front of her.

"Nothing, I'll sleep in the guest room." 

"Why don't you want to sleep in your room?" I asked, stepping towards her door.

"No reason."

I crabbed the door handle and turned it.

"Don't .. open it." She said, as I pushed the door open.

My jaw dropped, this girl definitely liked Ghost Adventures. There was a Ghost Adventures duvet set on her bed and pictures of the crew on her wall.

All of a sudden I heard a thud behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
80.7K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...