Karamatsu x Reader (Single Da...

By CleverDana16

the book cover was not drawn by me! credit to owner/artist (Y/N) has been living in Japan for some time now... More

Life Goes Upside Down
The Visit
Bruzzas
Park
First Day
Who's here?
Fashion!
Rain
Mistake
Dress Up
Cat Got Your Tongue!
Forgive
i made a vine compilation
Moving
A New Day
sleepover
Ducky
SketchBook
English
Music Shop
Jelly
Sick
Sick (part 2)
Father's Day
Guitar
Help
Help from Chibita
(This is Art)
The Question
The Date
Periods
Past
Words
Comic-Con
Requests!!!
Lost
Water Park
The Boss
Birthday
Sleep
SKIP!!!
i am still on hiatus...
BaseBall!
Snowman
One Year Old
Freezing To Death
My Parents
Plan Fail
COMMISSIONS!
New Family
Mother Knows Best
Gone
Where?
Kidnapping
FINALLY FOUND THE ORIGINAL LINK
Confrontation
Back in My Arms
EPILOGUE

At the Beach

404 16 5
By CleverDana16

Credit to Artist

Ahhhh...summer...the sun is shining bright. Its rays flow with heat. There isn't a cloud in sight. Summer seems great. Well.....

"It's hot!!!" Choro yelled. He was sitting in front of a fan.

"Hot....hot....hot...." Jyushi kept repeating. He was in the freezer. Unbelievable. How hot could it be.

"Could you believe it?!? Its 97° F hot outside (36° C)." Totty showed his phone to everyone. Well, except Kara.

"Where's Karamatsu?" You asked. "He should be back by now."

The door slides, revealing a tanned man with a sun mask, wearing one piece. At first, you thought it was one of thoae shenanigans that appear often. But then you realized it was Kara.

"Summer Time!!!" He yelled. Yumi had this terrifying look. She was scared of the mysterious figure. Who is this man? She thought.

"Ah! Princess Yumi. Would you love to  go in a world of majestic sea life? You should swim with the mermaids." He said.

Yumi was about to tear up. But you had a hold on her. You hugged her so she can feel safe.

"What do you want Shittymatsu?" Ichi bitterly said.

"What do you mean? Who's Shittymatsu?"

"Stop joking around! That's you." Osomatsu says aggrieved.

"Non non non. I'm Summer Kamen!" He yelles optimistically.

Yumi began to frown and cry emotionally. "Kara." You said cautious. Kara realizes and goes back to his normal self.

"Non non non. Its me. Its me, Yumi. Don't cry." He tries to calm her down. He shows all the love he can to make her happy. When she stopped, Kara spoke up in his position.

"Let's go to the beach. We should enjoy the summer before it ends. We can't just waste our lives on electronics, TV, and sleeping. We need to take action and get positive." He says, sounding like some sort of leader.

You stood up next to him. "You're right. We should go out and swim." You agreed. Everyone agrees.

"Then how about we go right now? It's hot and the sun is out. This is a perfect time to go to the beach." Kara offers.

You were about to agree but then you remember you don't have a bathing suit. "Kara, I don't think I will be able to go. I don't have a bathing suit." You shyly said.

"Oh. Why that shouldn't be a hige problem. Totty can take you to the shop to buy one. Of course, if you want to." Kara said in a gentle tone. His voice was calm and secure. He wanted you to feel comfortable.

"Ok. I'll go with-"

"YEEEESSSS!!! SHOPPING!!!" Totty grabs your hand and drags you put of the house, straight to the shop. Both arrived at the shop very quickly, leavibg you a bit clueless of what just happened.

When you got in, the place was huge, and all you can see was clothes and colorful outfits. You walked to the summer clothing aisle. And there you found one thing: a white (two piece) bathing suit.

This was a downfall. You aren't exactly confident with your body. In fact, you are really insecure. That's why you always wear long sleeves, even on hot days. You were about to walk out of the store, but Totty saw the bathing suit.

"Wow. This looks quite sexy~ You should try it on." Totty stated.

"What? No, I shouldn't."

"Why not? It looks nice and it looks kawaii from far away. Besides its the only one left."

"But it probably doesn't fit me."

"Just try it on. You need a bathing suit in order to swim with us. And its no fun without you. So please try it on."

".....fine..."

"Yupee! Now go into the changing room. I'll be waiting for you here."

That encouragement wasn't enough to make you feel secured. You still felt insecure about the situation. The bathing suit looked too sexy for you and it looked quite extreme. Its definitely out of your league, way off, totally different from your style. But you also don't want to sit and watch everyone else have fun. You hate being put aside. So you gaved it a try.

After putting it on, you looked at yourself at the mirror. Surprisingly, it fits you. Your curves were more complex than before, and your skin was well toned. It wasn't too tight, and it actaully felt smooth. You fell in love with it. But then you thought about being in public. Maybe it is too much.

You changed back to your clothing and got put to see Totty waiting with a grin. And a mischivious grin. What could he be hiding?

"So did it fit?" He asked, sounding more rhetorical than curious.

"Um..yeah. But I think its too much."

"Oh please. You know dang well it looked amazing on you queen! Now let's go back with everyone else. Theya re waiting for us."

"Wait! What about the bathing suit? I have to put it back-"

"I paid for it."

"....you did what now?"

"You heard me right sweetie! Let's go."

"I can't believe this motherfu-"

//AT THE BEACH//

*whistle* "how's it going?" Osomatsu whistled at a girl. She stared at him than quickly looked away with a disgusted face.

"Osomatsu, pls don't." You told him.

"Hey! It's summer! Let me enjoy it while it lasts!" He said optimistically.

"You are too hopeful..." Choromatsu added.

"Here's a spot!!!" Jyushi pointed at an empty spot where we can sit down.

"Nice work!" Kara chanted in English.

Ichi, Kara, and Choro helped put the stuff in place. You and Totty were chatting for a bit, while Jyushi was playing with the baby in the sand. Oso was already walking around, flirting with every girl he sees as hot.

"Why are you wearing a light coat on? You have a bathing suit on." Totty asked confused.

"Exactly!" You whispered loudly.

"I still don't get it."

"Listen. I'm very ashamed of my body and I don't like to reveal it in public. So I'm wearing this for now until we actaully go swimming." You explained.

"But Y/N, you have nothing to be ashamed. You are beautiful the way you are. Why should it matter what others think?"

"I just don't feel beautiful sometimes."

"Will it make you feel better if I told you Kara thinks your hot?" Yotty smirked.

"Wha?" You were stone-faced. You definitely did not expect to hear that.

"It's true. Kara would sometimes talk about you when you are out of the house. In fact, he would write small letters about you and poems for you. He never stops doing that every night." Totty continued.

"..." you were speechless. You're face is completely red. Yeah, you and Kara have been dating, but that doesn't stop you from feeling this way. He truly does love you.

"What's the matter? Cat caught your tongue?" He said with such mischivious smirk.

"Um....no...i..uh..." you tried to look for the right words. However, your brain went blank and it was like ypu couldn't speak at all.

"Y/N? You're red. You need to wear sunscreen." Kara said behind you. You jumped a bit, not expecting him to speak to you so close.

"Uh...yes Kara...I will." You stuttered. You walked where Ichi was, since he has the sunscreen.

"Is somerhing qrong with Y/N?" Kara asked Totty.

"What do you mean? I know nothing." Totty said ,with the same smirk on his face.

"Hm." Kara nodded skepitcally.

/A FEW MINUTES LATER//
Everyone was playing around. Making sand castles and playing volleyball. You stayed seated, making sure Yumi doesn't get hurt. She was being a little stubborn with wearing sunscreen. But at last, she allowed herself when she fell asleep. She woked up again but more calmer.

"Hey! Let's get in! Let's get in! Let's get in! Let's get-"

"Then let's go!!" Osomatsu shouted running behind Jyushi into the water. Choro followed them and so did Totty. Kara stood up. He looked down to see you next to Yumi's laid body.

"You coming?" Kara asked concerned.

"Oh I would, but you know, Yumi-" before you could finish, Yumi tried to reach for Kara's arms. Kara grabs her and notices that Yumi is looking at the ocean. You were out of luck.

"It's fine now. Yumi wants to get in." Kara says.

"I... maybe.." you said unassured what to do now.

"Hey, what's the matter honey? You know you can tell me. I hate it when your sad." Kara said so pleasing and gently. The way he looked at you was sick; his eyes showed a lot of concern and his frown revealed his fear. To be honest, you also hated seeing him sad.  But he's sad because you won't tell him what's wrong. You decided to get in anyway. Its like what Totty said, why should it matter what others think?

"Sorry Kara. I didn't mean to worry you. I was just insecure of my body. But you know what? I think I feel much better when you're around."

Kara was confused, but he understood correctly. He walked into the water, knowing that you were behind him. When he turned around, he did not expect to see you in bikini.

He was completely speechless. All he could do was gaze at such majestic treasure, a shining pearl, with beautiful eyes that look like diamonds. You're body was flawless in his eyes. He saw you pure and amazing. He is indisbelief and still did not understand how someone as hot as you could be insecured about their body.

When you walked a bit closer, Kara stepped a bit backwards, as if you were threatening him with your beauty.

The rest of the Matsuno brothers, including Ichi who was under the umbrella, saw how shock Kara was. They were shock as well. And a bit jealous since Kara is dating you. But they are aware of that. You are only his. Hia only Karamatsu Girl.

"Gah goo" Yumi gibberished. She was also looking at you but in a innocent way. (Duh)

You grabbed Yumi out of Kara's arms. Kara was still clueless, staring at you as if he waa daydreaming. Blush, pink tint could be seen on his cheeks. You blushed as well when you looked closely. Kara goes bqck to reality when he hears Yumi coo again.

"Wow....How am I this lucky? And I thought I was painful!" He teased. You're heart went doki doki all over the place. You felt loved by this sinful man. And boy, did you love him back.

"Oh Kara~ Let's just swim before it gets late."

BONUS!!!
After returning back home, still in your bathing suit, you were walking through the hall to get in the bathroom. Then you realized you were being followed. By your man.

"What is it, Kara?"

"I just wanted to say you looked beautiful in that bathing suit....and that.... maybe....we can go...out...on..a...date again?" He stuttered. Its funny cause he always stutters when asking to go in another date. But he was definitely blushing and smirking this time. He looked more intimidating. More serious. Mature. Either way, you would love to.

"I would love to~" you said with a smirk. You kissed him directly to his mouth. And then went to take a bath. Maybe today was the best summer day ever.

A/N Note:
Guys I'm losing motivation again. Also, I came back from Mexico. So I will be making more progress in this book again. I also want thank everyone for reading this book and giving this many votes. I don't know how to show my gratitude but I will somehow. Thanks for reading this chapter and I'll be back with more. Stay safe and may God bless you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.6K 56
Kirishima hires you to work at the Ground Zero hero agency. Kirishima thinks it's a great idea. Bakugou doesn't. Bakugou thinks he doesn't need you. ...
10.8K 440 22
He was your best friend, the one person that always listened to you in your time of need. You even started to develop a liking towards him. You fina...
9K 259 32
Misaki Sakusa has finally reached a new level of popularity. Everything seems to be going good. Then she goes home from the Club with a blonde Male a...
106K 2.8K 24
Summary: You are an introverted college student who's in her mid-twenties, majoring in Digital Animation. You live in the same neighborhood as the Ma...