My Heart Will Go On (Kairi Sa...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Peter Reynolds may have signed an NXT contract, but a Pirate Princess in particular caught his eye. Will they... More

Profile
Signing With WWE
A Confrontation Worth A Ton Of Money
A Feud Worth Having Control Over
The First Match In NXT
The Date
Confessions and A Confrontation
Three on One
Double Date With A Twist
Contract Signing
Preparing For Takeover
NXT Champion?
Celebration
Toronto
A Call That Broke Me In Half
Coming Back From Canada
Meeting With Adam
Final Match Of Adam Cole In NXT
RETIRING?!!
Visiting Chris and A Tournament
Cleared, But Not Cleared to Compete
Meeting With Hunter
Author's Note
Tattoo Day
How Great Booking Can Make A Difference In Ratings
Almost There
ARRESTED?!!
Virtual Message
Takeover: Las Vegas
New Champion?
Meeting Kairi's Mother
A New Friendship?
Invasion and A Rescue?
Lighting The Fuse
AEW v NXT
Playing Some WarGames
Here Are Your Winners...
Ce-le-bra-tion, Guys COME ON!
Final NXT Moment For Me
Meeting Brock Lesnar
Monday Night Raw
WWE Raw Debut
Birthday Surprise
Royal Rumble
One More Match For Jericho?
Roadblock
An InSane Debut And A HOF Announcement
A Confrontation With Lesnar and A Certain Someone
Hunter Stopping By
Make-A-Wish
A Match Worth Fighting For
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 1
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 2
Last Confrontation With Lesnar
NEW YORK!!!
Induction Part 1
Induction Part 2
No Holds Barred Part 1
No Holds Barred Part 2
An Offer She Can't Refuse
How The Author Would Book Kairi Sane
Author's Note

Breakup?

345 5 11
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kairi; At Home~

I couldn't believe it! Naito, my ex boyfriend is here in NXT? This man was not the best friend I've ever had. He's abused me before I left Japan, I can't watch this anymore. I have to go to sleep.

~With Peter; 8:23 PM~

This match may be a Match if The Year candidate because we were renewing our rivalry from New Japan. As Naito was going for his swinging DDT, I countered with a rollup, but he kicked out at 2, and hit him with the Symbol of Anarchy and pinned him for the win. Everyone was insane that Naito lost, but still cheered for me.

Alicia: Here is your winner, Peter Reynolds!

Phillips: What a match! This should be a Match if The Year candidate for sure!

Renallo: Naito may have lost his first match in NXT, but there's nothing to be ashamed about.

As Naito and I were staring down into each other's eyes but he extended his hand, wanting a handshake. Of course I had to say yes to it. The crowd cheered because of the sportsmanship and Tetsuya grabbed a microphone to speak, but what he said pissed me off.

Naito: *Where is that beautiful girlfriend of yours? Hey, Kaori!*

He said looking in the lens.

Naito: *Why would you go out with this bum? He's nothing! How about you come by my new house in Orlando, and show you a man that's worthy of being your boyfriend!*

I lunged at him and attacked him. Almost all of security came out to break me away from him and they succeeded. I grabbed my title and went in the back before I broke down in tears.

I went to my locker room and stayed there until it was time to go. Here's an unwritten rule in the NXT/WWE locker room, you aren't allowed to leave until the entire show ends.

~10:00 PM~

I had to be in an interview about what Naito said.

Interviewer: Peter, what did Naito say to make you upset?

Me: It's that simple, he wanted Kairi to come over to his new house here in Orlando so he can show her a real man. That's what pissed me off. Naito, I promise, if I hear Kairi's name out of your mouth one more time, you're a dead man!

I was looking down to not have the camera watch me in tears. I sobbed a bit and walked away. I went in my car and drove away. I was venting until I went inside to go to sleep.

~With Kairi~

I heard Peter walk in and went inside the bed to sleep. If it had to do with Naito, I won't be surprised. I thought it was time to share with Peter about my past relationship with Tetsuya.

Me: Peter. What's wrong?

He was sitting on the bed crying silently. I couldn't blame him for that.

Me: Can you tell me what's wrong?

He was chuckling a bit and I know this because I've seen this before.

Peter: Funny story.

Me: Huh?

Peter: Hey, get ready to laugh, Kairi, this is funny. Turns out he's your ex-boyfriend!

Me: Are you serious?

Peter: Yeah! Isn't it crazy?! That's awesome! Come on, let's get out and get you a gift! You want that?

Me: Why aren't you acting normal?

Peter: Kairi, after the match I thought he was gonna give me a simple handshake, but I was wrong. He's a douchebag. Let's admit it, he's a douchebag!

Me: Will you at least forgive me for not telling you?

Peter: Unless you tell me the reason you still want to be my girlfriend?

Me: I love you more than him!

Peter: That's as cliche as it gets. We have to stay away from each other a bit until we figure out where we are at this point.

Me: I don't wanna break up. Peter, I love you!

Peter: You might, but right now, I don't think I should trust you.

I was stunned and it made me cry. I had to get out. I called a cab outside of the house.

~With Peter~

I couldn't believe what I just said. I said the fucking wrong words to a girl that I love too much.

Me: Kairi, baby, I didn't mean what I said.

Kairi: I think you did. I don't wanna talk to you.

She walked out and slammed the door. I felt guilty for saying that. I blamed myself.

~With Kairi~

When I got to Io's house, I was in tears. I rang the doorbell and Io was shocked.

Io: *Kairi, what are you doing here?! Why are you crying?*

I went into her arms crying. I bet she was not expecting me to cry. She brought me in and sat me down.

Io: *I'll make you some tea.*

Me: *No. Just sit down with me.*

Io: *Okay.*

She sat down next to me on the couch.

Io: *Just tell me what happened. Did he beat you? I'll kill him if he did.*

Me: *No. He never beat me, but it has to do with Tetsuya coming to NXT.*

Io was shocked and knew what went wrong. I told her what he said and she was shocked.

Io: *Peter doesn't trust you because of your past relationship?!*

Me: *He said that to me, but it sounded like he didn't mean it.*

Io: *With Tetsuya being here, I don't blame you for being upset, Kaori. It's just how men are. You can't blame Peter for accidentally saying he doesn't trust you.*

Me: *Io, I'm just not sure. I think it's best if we break up.*

Io: *No, don't break up with him. Listen. I was talking to him the other day and Peter said he wouldn't give you away to anyone else. Kaori, he loves you. It should be obvious to you.*

Me: *Io, it's over. Peter's better off without me.*

Io: *Well, I won't stop you from breaking up with Pete.*

Me: *Can I stay the night?*

Io felt sympathy for me and knew what she was going to say.

Io: *Yes. Of course. Stay as long as you need, Kaori.*

I stayed the night and I didn't wanna talk to Peter until a day later.

~With Peter~

I decided to call Kairi and let her know that I wanna talk to her at a cafe.

Kairi: Hello?

Me: Kairi? Can you meet me at the Starbucks around the corner? I wanna talk to you.

Kairi: Sure.

I got there before she came and I wanted to talk to her about last night and whatnot. A couple minutes later, she arrived. I wanted to know why Kairi kept this from me and why I shouldn't blame her for keeping it a secret.

Me: Why did you keep it from me? I thought we promised no secrets from each other?

Kairi: We did, but the secret with Tetsuya is very personal to me.

Me: Why? What happened?

Kairi: He's my ex-boyfriend. We didn't end our relationship very well.

She started tearing up and I knew what went wrong.

Me: What's wrong? What happened?

Kairi: He physically abused me during our time together. What was even worse was that, *sniff* he cheated on me with another girl.

That broke my heart. I never knew how personal this is to Kairi. She was silently sobbing and I had to hold her.

Me: Kairi, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I promise you, I will tell Hunter about this. Do you mind if I do?

Kairi: Mention it, but don't go into details. Peter, I wouldn't cheat on you, even if another guy paid me. You are the one for me and I will be with you until I die.

Me: That's great to hear. And I'm sorry that I said I shouldn't trust you. It wasn't intended.

Kairi: I know. If I see Tetsuya, I will stay away from him. No matter what.

We kissed and it was then I know, we're still together. Tetsuya, I dare you to abuse her once more. If you want to go near her, you gotta go through me.

Men, you better not put your hands on a girl. You're labeled as an asshole immediately if you do. I don't believe in that shit then, I don't believe in that shit now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 140 20
Y/n Devon (known as Raven)has been Tag-team partners with Bianca Blair for 2 years trying to get the Women's Tag Team Championship. When one day Y/n...
3.4K 61 19
(M/n) (L/n) aka Rough is a professional wrestler working on the indies alongside his two friends, Axel Bishop and Gary Brooks. Now, they have receive...
30.3K 419 18
WWE has signed the hottest free agent in Sports Entertainment, and the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania he makes a huge splash in the company by...
1.2K 35 10
Anthony "Tony" Caruso is a native Philadelphian with a background in wrestling, taking up the name "Carlo Mancini". Spending a few years in Japan him...