Spider academia: Summer blast

Por lop413

Summer has just started! And it's the return of Peter Parker and Class 1-A to start their Summer vacation wit... Más

Prologue
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16 Final Showdown pt.1
Ch.18

Ch. 17 final showdown pt.2

609 8 16
Por lop413

Same day as the Previous Chapter 

Silver Samurai was Heading to Uraraka and Eri while Raising the Carbonadium sword, But Deadpool did the most Heroic thing ever and got In front of Uraraka and Eri, Taking the sword Attack for them, After the Attack Happened, Deadpool fell on the Ground leaving everyone in shock, His chest had a Huge bloody wound, With purple light surrounding it Preventing it to heal, Peter shouted deadpool's Real name out Loud.

Silver Samurai smirked as he cleans the blood off the Blade, He looks down at Deadpool " good Riddance" Said Silver Samurai as he Picked up Deadpool off the Ground and he Tossed him out of the way as Deadpool rolls as he been Tossed and He just lays their breathing hard, Midoryia, Peter, and Bakugou gived a Really Pissed Look at Silver Samurai as they growl in Anger, Midoryia Started to Cowl 100% and Tsuyu let him down on the ground as Midoryia Brakes free from the web as he let out a Battle yell, Both Peter and Bakugou Does a Battle yell as well Making silver Samurai looking at the three of them.

Midoryia dashed to Silver Samurai as Peter and Bakugou ran to silver Samurai as well, Silver Samurai Jumps High as he tossed many Shurikans at the Three of them, The three boys Dodged the Shurikans, Midoryia leaps to a Pole as he pole Jumps to silver samurai placing his arm in front of him " Delaware Smash!" Shouts Midoryia as he flicks his Fingers causing a wind pressure attack on Silver samurai, Silver Samurai get's sent back to a wall but he Wall Jumps to Midoryia as he raises his sword up, Peter shoots a Electric web at Him from the Ground causing silver Samurai to get electrocuted, Bakugou boosts himself up high as he over Silver Samurai as he places his Hand on Silver Samurai's Back " Howitzer Impact!" Bakugo Causes the Explosion on Silver Samurai's back Causing him to land on the ground hard.

The two Heroes land on the ground and Peter runs beside them, Silver Samurai's armor is Burned a bit as he got up slowly and he growled " You three are strong...But not that strong enough!" Said Silver Samurai as the three Heroes Grit their teeth and the three Girls run beside them but the Boys look at them, " You three...Watch over eri and Wade...We will take care of this Punk once in for all!" Said Peter in a serious tone as the girls looked at them.

" A-Are you guys serious!?" Said Uraraka, " You sure about this..." Said tsuyu as the three boys nodded and the girls looked at each other, Momo creates a Sword as she gives it to Peter, Peter takes the sword as he Looks at Silver Samurai, " It's Over Harada! i know you still have that Portal spell that Strange gaved me" Said Peter and Silver Samurai smirked.

" Your right, You mean this?" Silver Samurai pulls out the Spell paper as he rips it to many pieces, Peter eyes widen " NOOO!" Shouted Peter, " Haha! i don't think you needed this anymore Parker!" Said Slver Samurai as he kicks his regular sword up as he grabs it.

" This Son of a Bitch makes me want to Hurt him more and More!" Said Bakugou, " Let's do this, All three of us!" Said Midoryia as the three boys run to Silver Samurai, Silver Samurai runs to them as he raises the two swords as they Battle yell.

While the men are Fighting, The girls run over to Deadpool, Momo get's on her knees as he shakes Deadpool, " wade...Wade wake up! Come on!..." Momo tried to wake him up, Deadpool opens his eyes a bit as he looks at the Three girls and Eri as he Coughs, " i-Is....That....You God?..." Said a Dying Deadpool.

" Momo Take off his mask...He needs all the Oxygen he needs" Said Uraraka and Momo started to Take off Deadpool's Mask, Once she took it off she sees the Real Him as she Gasped and Covers Her mouth, Deadpool Breathes more as he opens his eyes a bit more.

" O-oh..It's you..." Said Deadpool weakly, " Wade... That was Very heroic what you did...Why did you do it?..." Said Uraraka and Deadpool tried to sit up but he can't due from his wounded Chest, Momo creates a pillow as she places it on the ground and layed Deadpool's head on it.

" So...Soft" Deadpool said and Momo smiled a Bit as her eyes seemed they are about to cry, " to answer..." Deadpool coughs " Your questioned...I...I couldn't had this Guilt feeling inside me...I had to get rid of it....I saw Harada...Coming for you and the Little bean...So I had to Take the hit for you two...I can't let a grown man attacking innocent kids like you all...You all..." Deadpool coughs again again and Groans in pain " You all have a future ahead...And...I think it's time...For your pal Deadpool...To go..." Deadpool said weakly as a tear falls from his eye and The grils eyes widen as they know what he means.

" No...Wade, Your gonna be ok!" Said Tsuyu and Eri eyes showed fear as she get's Flashbacks Of Kai Chisaki hurting her, And the Death of Sir Nighteye as she started to whimper " Did...I caused this.." Said Eri in a scared tone and Uraraka pulled her close, " no you didn't....you didn't caused anything eri..." Said Uraraka.

" eri...I am sorry...I didn't want to kidnap you...I always hated Kidnapping little kids...I don't want to be like Jared from subway...But...I had to because...a person like me...Deals with" Deadpool coughs " Poorness...Hiding your true face...and being called names and not being loved..." Said a Weak Deadpool and Eri eyes began to tear up.

Back with the Battle, Midoryia goes for a Full shoot style but Silver Samurai hops over him as he goes for a Back kick to Midoryia's Head, Bakugou goes for a Explosive Punch but silver Samurai grabbed his arm as he spins and tosses Bakugou to the other side, Bakugou does a flip after he got tossed, Peter jumps high as he raises his sword, Silver Samurai blocks with his sword before he get's hit, But Peter tricked him, Instead of a sword attack, Peter shot a Ricochet web at the swords making them Stick together to Silver Samurai Hands.

Silver Samurai eyes widen as he tried to brake free, Peter Then Goes for a Straight kick in his face making silver Samurai Fall on the ground, Silver Samurai hops back up as he kept trying to brake free, Peter shoots a web Grenade at his Feet, The web Grenade exploded causing his Feet to stick on the floor, " No!" Shouted Silver Samurai, Midoryia then Dashed to him as he raised his fist " Detroit Smash!" Shouted Midoryia as he Punches Silver Samurai in the face With full force, Silver Samurai falls on the ground as he got up a bit weakly, Bakugou then Runs to him and Jumps " It's Over for you now! Final attack for me! Howitzer Impact!" Shouted Bakugou causing the Massive Explosion, Momo quickly Creates a Giant Sheet covering her and everyone around her, Peter and Midoryia took cover.

After the Attack, Silver Samurai is laying on the ground as he Moved a bit groaning in pain, He coughs out blood, Bakugou Places his Foot on his back holding him, " Who's Strong now Grandpa?" Bakugou said with a Smirk, Silver Samurai isn't done yet as he reaches for his sword quickly and he Turns his arm giving Bakugou a Slice cut on his leg making him fall on his knees, Bakugou yelled in pain as Silver Samurai got up and wrapped his arm around his neck and He brings his sword Close to his neck, Peter sees and shouts " Harada No!" 

" Kacchan!" Shouted Midoryia, " Take one more step! And this boy, Will get it!" Shouted Silver Samurai, Momo lifts up her sheet as she sees, Eri sees it as her eyes widen, " no....Please...No more..." Said Eri.

Silver samurai looks at the girls, " You all...Will pay for trashing my Plans!" Shouted Silver Samurai as he raises his sword to Bakugou, Bakugou eyes widen as he tried to brake free, Eri horn started to glow as she started to cry " Please...Stop!" Eri shouted in tears as her horn started to spread a Yellow Light attack, Silver Samurai looks at her and he let's go of bakugou as he tilts his head, Bakugou sees " Holy shit..." 

" Oh no...Not again!" Shouted Midoryia, " Eri! Don't!" Shouted Peter But eri couldn't control her Quirk as she yells as her Quirk is going out of control, Uraraka got up " Eri! Control yourself!" Shouted Uraraka.

Eri couldn't stop, Silver Samurai Runs to Eri, " I'll Hurt this little brat to make her stop!" Shouted silver Samurai but as he touches the Yellow Light, Eri's Quirk started to Spread around Silver Samurai's Body, " What!? What is this!?" Shouted Silver Samurai as he sees his Arm started to Fade away as well with his Other arm.

" No!...NO!...NOOO!!!!" Shouted Silver Samurai as his whole Body started to Fade away and the only thing that's left is his Armor that Fell on the ground, So Eri...Killed Silver Samurai. 

As Eri quirk is still going out of Control, Peter tried to talk to her " eri! Calm down! You can do this! Just control it!" Shouted Peter but Eri started to cry as she can't control her own quirk, " it's Not working Peter! What should we do! We got to stop her before Her quirk kills us!" Shouted Tsuyu.

However eri's Quirk was stopped out of nowhere, Eri Breathed Heavily as she was tearing up, the Person who Stopped Eri's Quirk was Aizawa as he was in the Door, " There you guys are!" said Aizawa as he ran to them, Behind him was the rest of Class 1-A and The police as they ran to them.

" Are you guys ok!? We were so Worried!" Said Mina, " Yea! Your lucky we found Out where you guys are!" Shouted Tokoyami.

" How did you guys found us..." Said Momo, Naomasa started to explain " when I got back in the office, I found the Computer destroyed, But luckily the SD Card from the Camera wasn't, I inserted the Card into a different Computer, As I saw the Video was Completed I saw the whole Video, And I saw the Deadpool Took eri! and I know He must of Kidnapped you guys as well, As I checked outside, I saw Tire tracks leading here in this workshop, I called Aizawa and Toshi that I know where You all are and Eri, I waited until they arrived, But They brought the entire group as well, The first thing we saw in the entrance were Corps of Ninja's" 

" wow.." Said Peter, " Now where is Deadpool! He is Gonna regret taking Eri!" Shouted Aizawa and Peter eyes widen " Deadpool!" Shouted Peter as he turns and sees him on the ground, Peter runs to him as he goes on his Knees and shakes him " dude!....WADE!" Peter said and Aizawa looks Deadpool on the floor not moving and His eyes became worried.

" W-what Happened to him..." Said Jirou and Midoryia Pointed at the Carbonadium sword on the floor, " That sword was made out of a Material that can Prevent any Mutants to Heal...And Deadpool...Did a Sacrifice.." Said Midoryia and everyone eyes widen.

" No...why did he Sacrificed Himself!?" Shouted Toshi, " Silver Samurai was going to slice me and Eri with it...But Deadpool Got in front of us and he took the Attack for us...Deadpool Saved me and Eri's Life!" Shouted Uraraka

" D-Deadpool...Saved you and eri?..." Said Kaminari, " NO SHIT! WHAT ELSE IS SHE SAYING!" Shouted Bakugou, Eri ran To deadpool as well as she shaked him " Hey...Wake up!.." Said Eri 

Deadpool opened his eyes but Breathing hard, He looks at everyone, " T-The....Gang is all here..." Said a weak Deadpool, " Dude!...I'm sorry man!....I am Sorry...." said Peter as he started to tear up and Deadpool smiled, " i am the one who is sorry....I annoyed all of you...I caused this whole Drama...I caused everything....I am.." Deadpool Coughs badly " i am a screw up..." said Deadpool.

" No...No Man...Those where just Mistakes....Everyone does Mistakes...I forgive you man..." Said a sad Peter, " No...No...i sold you all out...Just for stupid...Chimichangas....I lost...Everything" Said Deadpool as he groans in so much pain.

" No! That's not true wade!...You haven't lost us.." said Momo as she began to cry, " Yea...We still care for you wade...Don't Leave us" Said Midoryia as he started to cry as well.

" Please...Don't go..." Said Tsuyu as she cried as well, " I'm sorry...But It's time for me...I had my life....But you all still have on waiting...A hero life...Midoryia...You be that hero that you always wanted to be...Bakugou...You are a strong mother fucker...I respect your skills.....Tsuyu...You are like a Badass Frog ninja....i like that...Uraraka...Your very kind and sweet...Never change....Momo...You have a amazing Power...You are really Outgoing... Keep my boy Peter happy....Eri....You are always so adorable...But when I see that sad face...It brakes me...To see a Innocent Little girl to go from Happy...To sad...And I did that...For the rest of you..." Deadpool looked at everyone, every Girl started to Cry as well as the Boys, Even Tokoyami " I can see...The next Generation of heroes...And I see who they are...You all will be the most amazing heroes...You all are strong...you all are being taught by the best teachers as well...Respect them like they are a Family Figure....And Finally.." Deadpool Looks at Peter " Peter my guy...Thanks for being my bro...It was really fun while it lasted...I would Never forget you my Guy..." Said Deadpool as he started to tear up.

Peter teared up and smiled " Wade...Thank you....I appreciate everything we've done in the past...I will miss everything...You too are a Bro for me..." said Peter and deadpool smiles as he stretches his arm while Closing his Fist, Everyone's eyes widen as they know what he is doing, Deadpool raised his His fist and Said " Plus ultra...." and Peter did the same, " Plus ultra..", Everyone did it as well, They all Raised their Arm and said " Plus Ultra" 

Deadpool smiles ad took his last breathe and His arm falls to the ground Lifeless and Deadpool shuts his eyes and stopped Breathing. Peter starts to shake him " Don't Die Wade! Don't Die Man! Don't...." Peter brakes down in tears seeing his Best Friend died, The others Started to Cry, Toshi looks down with a Sad look, Momo Walks To peter as she hugs Him, Peter hugs her back while he cried in her arms as she cry's as well, Tsuyu hugged Midoryia as She cried, Midoryia hugged her back while he is tearing up, Bakugou Tries not to cry but he started to tear up while he is gritting his Teeth, uraraka Started to cry as she wipes her tears, As with the others, Iida tears up as he takes off his glasses and cried a bit, Kirishima Cried as well, The rest teared up, Eri cried as she Lays her head On deadpool Arm while crying.

Aizawa Looked down as One tear just comes out from his eye, He then shuts his eye, But when He closed his Eye, it let Eri to use her Quirk again, But this Time her horn Glowed into a Bright Gold light, Peter sees the Light and His eyes widen, " Eri! Do-" Peter stops to talk, As He sees Eri's Quirk sending a yellow Light to Deadpool's Wound, Midoryia sees " Eri?..." 

Everyone looked as they see What's Eri's quirk is doing, Eri doesn't know what's happening as she is still crying in Deadpool's arm, Her quirk is making Deadpool's Wound to Go away and started to Heal up, Peter and the rest eyes widen as They See the wound all Gone, Finally Her quirk goes away as Eri is still crying.

While Eri is Still crying, Deadpool Chest started to move up and Down, As he Opened his eyes and Sat up quickly Gasping hard, Eri get's Startled as her eyes widen, Peter eyes widen as he wipes his tears away, Momo smiles happily as she her tears still run down her cheek, Midoryia and Tsuyu eyes widen, Mostly everyone saw and they all stayed quite.

" I saw Senpai Steve Irwin and The Lord him self Harambe!" shouted Deadpool as he looked around and sees everyone, " Odd...I never knew Looked like the same placed I died-" Deadpool Gets cut off By everyone.

" Wade!" Shouted Everyone, " Ahh! I hear All of you!" Deadpool said as he Got up and Peter Hugged him, " Your Alive!" Peter said and Deadpool eyes widen and hugged back awkwardly, " Wait what the F you mean by " I'm alive"? " Said Deadpool.

" You died! Don't you Remeber!?" Said Uraraka, " Y-yea...I kinda do...Wait How did I came back to Life!?" Shouted Deadpool in a Confused way, " Well, eri's Quirk is Called Rewind, the Quirk allows her to reverse a living individual's body back to a previous state, allowing her to make her target physically younger, heal injuries, and undo bodily modifications." Said Aizawa and Deadpool Eyes widen.

" So...She saved me!?" Said Deadpool, " Well it sure does look like it" Said Todoroki, Deadpool looked down at Eri, He picks her up and Looks at her, Eri looks back, Deadpool eyes started to Tear up as he Hugged her and sobbed a bit " Thank you Eri!" Said Deadpool and Eri eyes widen and she Hugged back with a Smile " My fourth Best Hero!" Eri Said and All the Girls goes Awe, Deadpool eyes widen and Teared up " Hero..." Said Deadpool Softly.

" wade...It's Great to see you alive...We are sorry for Everything..." Said Momo and Deadpool looks at them " No, It's Me, I should of Leaved you all by yourselves, But for now on I Promise I would Be less Annoying and weird....Just For you all" Said Deadpool and Everyone Smiled.

" Well...I can't This happened, Silver cunt was Defeated by Eri, And Eri Brought....Dead man...Back to life" Said Bakugou, " Come to think of that, Your right" Said Midoryia

" wait...Oh crap! You all saw my real face!" Shouted Deadpool as He puts Eri Down and He grabbed his Mask and Puts it on quickly, " Mr. Wilson, Their is no need to Hide your Identity, Looks doesn't Matter, What matters is who you are, Your face may not be like ours, But your still one of us, Never Hide the Real you" Said Toshi and Deadpool takes off his mask, " your right Jack skeleton...But Just for you guys alright! I Don't any citizens Seeing my Freddy Kruger face" Said Deadpool.

" Sounds fine by us Deadpool, we are Happy that your alive" Said Iida and Deadpool gives him a Thumbs up, " Now we got This whole Drama out of the way, it's time to Focus on the summer Fest on the 31st of July" Said Aizawa.

" That's Right! We got to continue to rehearse" Said Jirou, " Yea...I need to get used to dance with a Big-" Peter then Realizes something, " Wait...Wade! Wanna get back with the group for the Summer fest!?" Said Peter.

" Hm......HECK YEA!" Said Deadpool in excitment, " But...The fest is on Friday, How will You two Might not have enough time to practice" Said Ojiro, Deadpool then Got an Idea.

" Peter, Let's Do one of our old Moves from back then" Said Deadpool, " You sure?.. That was 2 years ago" Said Peter, " So? The crowd loved it! And these people will Love it To! I know they will, But you got to wear your Spider-Man suit dude" Said Deadpool.

" O-Ok! Sure!" Said Peter!

The Whole Class 1-A leave the Workshop, As the News started to Spread that The Merc with the Mouth died, But was brought back to life by a Strange quirk, The news wanted to Hide Eri's Quirk, So Peter and His Buddy Deadpool are Friends again as they started to Practice their Dance for Friday's Festival.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.3K 1.5K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
30.2K 389 45
When you're suddenly put into another world that you're pretty sure shouldn't be remotely possible, you know it means big. But right now, that doesn'...
45.4K 1.5K 21
Izuku has weird luck. Wait! You don't believe Me? Then how will you explain this? Izuku Midoriya a boy once regarded as the hero and savior of Japan...
9K 180 20
Pro Vigilante of NYC, Spider-Man, is forced to move to Japan to attend U.A academy in order to become and be registered as a Pro Hero in the U.S and...