Sleepless Billionaire | Taejin

By taejinelio

Seokjin loses it over his missing jellies and finds not only the empty bag but also a stalker living in his h... More

Chapter 1 - Indecent Dream
Chapter 2 - Stolen jellies
Chapter 4 - Play with me
Chapter 5 - Fall Asleep

Chapter 3 - Captive

1.8K 203 76
By taejinelio

It was late, Seokjin was eating dinner but the curly haired boy kept on popping in his head.

Seokjin was known for cooking excessively. And in the past weeks, he thought he proved everyone wrong as he believed he cooked just the right amount of food not knowing someone else was eating his leftovers from the fridge.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance looking at a ton of Kimchi Stew he still had in the pot, it wasn't as good if it were cold.

Seokjin found himself rolling a tray table out of his elevator into the trespasser's floor.

The stainless steel food covers clanged against the plates and porcelain bowls as the smell of the reheated kimchi stew wafted down the hall. The silverware vibrated as he rolled the tray, careful to not spill water from the glass pitcher.

He came to a stop outside the door and took the key from his pocket to open it but paused mid-air.

Was he really going to feed this psycho creep?

Taehyung quickly stood up from lying on the bed like a lightning bolt when Seokjin rolled in with the tray of food while trying to fix his fluffy mop of hair and make himself look presentable. The room immediately was filled with the delicious aroma.

"I just thought you were..

Taehyung's stomach growled loudly at the sight of food as he licked his lips when Seokjin uncovered the bowls.

..hungry.." Seokjin finished saying.

He couldn't keep the smile from spreading across his face gazing at a sheepish Taehyung getting all shy with the sound of his tummy grumbling loudly.

Seokjin notice him blush even more after glancing up at him then back at the food.

"Thank you.." Taehyung slowly approached the cart timidly brushing his hands on his shorts.

"Okay then... I-I'll be back tomorrow." Seokjin slapped himself internally because why did he even feel the need to excuse himself? There was no need to excuse himself from a prisoner.

Seokjin started to retreat back to the door.

"E-eat with me?" Taehyung asks expectantly with a strained voice slightly stepping forward.

~

Two days passed and Seokjin had been bringing food to Taehyung's room for his breakfast, lunch and dinner.

At first he felt odd behaving as if he was a servant voluntarily taking care of the intruder. But in reality, he looked forward to every meal he prepared even humming to a song while cooking knowing he would be seeing Taehyung's wide sparkling eyes and bashful smile.

His jellies did arrive and he shared it with him, leaving some on a plate as he left Taehyung to eat his food alone in his room like all the other times he's brought food the stalker's room.

He said he would call the cops again, but he didn't. Instead he decided to take the matter in to his own hands and keep Taehyung captive. He felt a tad bit safer now that his two security guards slash food and package delivery boys were out down at the guard house. His plan is to wait for his jailbird to crack from his benevolent facade and soon show his true colors. He still gave Taehyung the benefit of the doubt even though the fear of getting murdered stuck around. If Taehyung decided to hurt him then it should be any day now.

.. And by then, he would call the cops.

He knocked before pushing the door open on the third morning rolling in a tray of stacked pancakes complete with a side of fruits, syrup and a can of whipped cream in case Tae wanted some. There was a plate of crispy fried bacon and he also prepared freshly squeezed orange juice and water. But now instead of arranging everything on one plate, he brought two sets of everything.

Taehyung quickly patted his well made bed and tucked his slightly damp hair behind his ear as he smiled demurely watching Seokjin walk in as he placed his hands behind his back.

Seokjin noticed how the room smelled really nice compared to how he caught Taehyung on the first day and since Taehyung just took a shower, the shampoo's sweet lavender scent lingered in the air. There were no clothes or trash on the floor, the closets were neatly kept and everything looked extra tidy. The leaf was now leaning instead at a corner of the room.

The flat screen TV on the wall was on and some jazz music was playing softly from it with an animated background.

Seokjin wondered why he didn't upload any ASMR videos the past nights, was it because he was caught? He had to rewatch Tae's older videos to sleep and it bothered him a bit. He didn't take away the youtuber's phone or laptop nor change the wifi's password but why didn't he upload any videos?

"Good morning.." Taehyung cheerfully greets with a timid expression as he approached Seokjin. He noticed the two sets of plates and subtly bit his lip as he turned to take the chair from his desk for Seokjin.

"Morning.." Seokjin replied keeping any emotion out of his face. He actually felt a bit grumpy because he only had about two hours of sleep.

Taehyung sat on his bed after Seokjin settled on the chair across him and watched Seokjin closely, staring at him like it's the first time he's seen him in person.

Seokjin was looking at his equipment and noted that he has not seen Taehyung use his 3dio on any of his videos before. He was sure of it because he scanned his past uploads last night after seeing the 3dio on the desk the day he caught him. He glanced at Taehyung and the boy quickly looked at the food, his cheeks turning into a shade of crimson after Seokjin caught him staring.

At this point, Taehyung still was not aware that Seokjin knew he did youtube. But Seokjin wanted to hear Taehyung use his 3dio and fall asleep to some new tingles. He was now thinking how he could make Taehyung use it without him knowing that he is a loyal subscriber.

"Soo.. if you aren't really a murderer.. What do you do for a living?" Seokjin starts as he forked a pancake on Tae's plate and handed it to him.

Taehyung looked hesitant to respond. "I.. I make videos.."

"Oh? Like what?" Seokjin already knew everything but he wanted to somehow plant a seed in Taehyung's mind and make him use the equipment and preferably tonight.

It was dumb how he felt more concerned about the lack of Taehyung's new uploads than the probability of Taehyung actually killing him in his sleep, if he even does fall asleep.

"I edit stuff... hehe.. freelance.." Taehyung says and stuffs his mouth with almost the whole pancake not looking Seokjin in the eye.

Of course, Seokjin forgot. Taehyung must be intimidated by him being a billionaire. Being a youtuber wasn't really a "job" to most people and it wasn't really considered as a career. It was like a silly hobby and a waste of time. Seokjin didn't want him to feel that way because he does respect people in the entertainment field who could attract people to their craft and accumulate tons of views. You'd have to be really interesting to attain that, accompanied by enthusiasm, hard work and effort.

"Oh, you should try making youtube videos. Would suit your voice." Seokjin says trying to be nonchalant as he opens his mouth to swallow two neatly cut pieces of pancake sandwiches that had crispy bacon in the middle.

Taehyung visibly froze as the words came out of Seokjin's mouth and the billionaire felt like he said too much. The curly haired boy raised an eyebrow at him and was about to speak.

"I mean, why would you even have a portable ring light and microphones?" Seokjin adds gesturing at the desk behind Taehyung.

"Oh.. r-right.." Taehyung says then drinks some orange juice. "I .. uhh.. I'm a freelance voice actor.. You know.. for cartoons and stuff.."

"Oh.. cool.." Good save, Seokjin thought. He asked him more questions about his "voice acting career" as if he didn't already know the truth and they spoke for quite some time. Taehyung soon became more comfortable with talking to him, his posture softened and he was a bit more relaxed and his smile more natural.

With the music playing in the background, the comfortable conversation and the private setting, Seokjin kept thinking how this pleasant atmosphere just felt too much like a date and he wasn't grumpy like he was minutes ago.

Though at the same time, he relentlessly kept on banishing the feeling because aside from that, his impure dream never seemed to escape his mind making him feel all guilty and annoyed with himself. He kept forgetting that Taehyung was a stalker and not someone he should be getting all googly eyes with like how he would from his youtube videos.

"Why - Why are you being so nice to me?" Taehyung asks after Seokjin placed another pancake on his plate.

"Why? Would you rather have me tie you up on the bed or something?" Seokjin asks picking up his glass of orange juice.

He felt the weight of Taehyung's eyes from his chest up to his neck watching how his adam's apple bobbed up and down from drinking. He was quiet and Seokjin just realized what he just asked.

He choked.

As if waking up from a daze, Taehyung quickly stood up in concern and handed him a napkin. Seokjin reached for it as he punched his own chest.

Without looking, he accidentally grabbed Taehyung's fingers when he took the napkin pulling Taehyung down and towards him. A loud clatter of plates and silverware bounced off the walls as Taehyung supported himself on the table with his other hand on Seokjin's.

The previously mentioned reddening man stood up in shock finding the other's face so close to his, too close that his breath stuck in his throat with how their eyes made contact, the tips of their noses nearly touching. He let go of the napkin and abruptly stood up moving away from the curly haired boy.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked standing up after leaning on the small table as he made to walk closer in attempts to pat Seokjin's back.

Seokjin moved further away from him but not in defense like the past days but in embarrassment as he continued coughing, he felt his ears get hot as tears formed in his eyes from the burn in his throat.

"It's okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay." He repeats posing a hand up to keep Taehyung at a distance as he retreats to the door.

The other looked disappointed seeing Seokjin's hand on the doorknob.

Seokjin turned and closed it behind him .

..

Sorry, I haven't been updating this story ahh x_x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.6K 46
Taehyung: am i talking to a human? unknown: who the hell are you? Taehyung dial a random number and started to chat with them, not knowing how much t...
67.7K 5.6K 42
Due to some personal reasons Taehyung and Jungkook had to move into another house, or more precisely a mansion to be exact which was located far away...
233K 14.7K 61
[UNDER EDITING] Have you ever felt as if someone were watching you from afar? Jeon Jungkook, a 19-year-old student, has this feeling but at the end...
IYIFC By 🦉

Fanfiction

11.3K 571 12
"Do you need a hug?" Min Yoongi finally believes Taehyung about the building being haunted when he hears cries in a janitor's closet. But he found ou...