One Way || Fnaf x F!Reader ||

By Jess_Chan_Star

Broken. thrown away, Left for dead, only to survive. You only want to help your family out by getting this si... More

แต–สณแต’หกแต’แตแต˜แต‰ + ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 26
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 27
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 28
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 29
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 30
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 31
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 32
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 33
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 34
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 35
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 36
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 37

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12

476 23 2
By Jess_Chan_Star

ˢᶜᵃʳʸ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ! ˢᶜᴬᴿʸ!!

( Name ) would just watch Asahi poke Bon-Bon happily but soon stopped as the small puppet animatronic would bite his finger happily drawing blood.
" OH MY GOD IT BIT MEH FINGER! WHAT WAS THAT SAYING OR THAT SONG ABOUT SOMETHING BITING YOUR FINGER SAYURI?! "

( Name ) would just pull her shirt back down she was glad that her brother was more then kind enough to only lift it just enough to see the problem and not right off he was nice at least and maybe a bit more understanding then the rest of her crazy family..
" OH YOU MEAN THAT FISH SONG THEY SAY LET THE DAMN THING GO IN IT....I THINK! "
Sayuri would scream back telling the younger male what she knew and he did that happily but the small animatronic didn't fall at first not until it had let go of his finger by accident only to be caught by his savior! ( Name ) would just sigh before she'd pet Bon-Bon's head gently.
" please calm down everyone this little guy is Bon-Bon I brought him home with me so you could all see on what I work with... say where is Takako I thought he may like to play with Bon-Bon while I set up my laptop to fix up some glitches I have seen in his system.. "

Asahi would just make a big ' Oh that's what that thing is ' face as he'd hear his twin sister's words..
" that makes a lot of sense actually.. And Takako is just playing in the lounge room or watching the television I think..? "
Asahi would just watch his sister nod with a smile before she'd leave to search for her youngest brother Takako who was just sitting on the floor sadly staring down at the ground as the television had been off and his toys were packed away.
" hey little dude did you miss me much? "

The small male child would just gasp as he'd hear a familiar voice that only belonged to his favorite sister..
" sissy!! I was worried you weren't gonna keep your promise to me!.."
The younger male child would cry out as he'd stare at his older sibling and the small animatronic that was staring down at him in fear of what may happen to his tiny body from the child..

" alright takako I need you to play with Bon-Bon but most importantly show this little guy around alright that's your new big mission! "
The smaller male child would just nod his head happily as he'd smile to his sister before holding his tiny hands out to pick Bon-Bon up with.
" alright sissy! I'll show him around and we will play plus become good friends since you asked me to do a biggy mission! "

( Name ) would just giggle softly before she'd place bon-bon onto the younger child's hand only for him to place the animatronic onto a small skateboard that had been moved out for him to use to show the animatronic around by ( Name ) herself. She loved how Takako had given her and not Sayuri the name Sissy since herself and Asahi spent most of their time with him more then the older female.. Takako had given ( Name ) that name since he wasn't able to say her name right just yet since he was only 5 years old.. but Bon-Bon seemed quite surprised on how the smaller child was treating him he wasn't being thrown like his friends did.. nor was he just pulling at him.

" what's your name sir? I'm Takako! And I'm going to be your host!!"
Bon-Bon would just cringe at the word host but soon just slowly looked at ( Name ) to see that she was nodding to him before going to grab what he thought to be her laptop.
" I'm Bon-Bon! Your good partner in crime! But if Freddy hears that we'll be in big trouble so this is our secret alright? "

The puppet decided that he had to get better at acting and trying to bond with Children since ( Name ) was going to make a place for children and grown ups alike to use and spend they time there..
" I got it! Big secret we no speak about! I'm best at secrets so we are big safe!! "
A chuckle would come from ( Name ) as she'd listen to the two before they had all settled off on their adventure to explore the home ( Name ) called her home.

" don't go to fast and hit into walls Takako! I don't want either of you hurt!.."
( Name ) would call out happily as she'd just listen to Takako's tiny footsteps slowly fade away signalling that he and Bon-Bon were off to do what they needed to do as of right now ( Name ) would just set her laptop up and ready to set up some systems to test Bon-Bon's software and his system. After an hour both Bon-Bon and Takako had gotten back both happily hugging each other as they'd come back to ( Name )..
" fun! Your the best partner I could ask for! "

Takako's cheeks would redden lightly as he'd feel a bit embarrassed about that compliment he had just got from his new partner in crime.
" you really think so? I'll be the best then with you by my side Bon-Bun!.."
The younger male would say as he'd approach ( Name ) who was just waiting for the pair to return.

" welcome back you two I hope you both had a good time? Today you can spend the whole day together."
Takako would just smile again as he'd feel that ( Name ) had brought him the best surprise gift! His own friend one that didn't dare treat him different or anything like his so called ' Friends ' at school did he felt happy for that!.. for once he was really excited to be friends with someone.
" yea and we can sleep together Bon-Bun! I'll protect you from the evil Freddy! "

Bon-Bon would just nod his head happily as he felt a little spark inside himself light up after speaking with this child his whole body felt hot but he liked this feeling he was happy.. or that's what he thought this new feeling inside himself was.
" alright you can watch me and Bon-Bon alright I have to make sure he is all healthy and has no problems alright Takako? "

Takako would just nod as he'd put Bon-Bon down happily next to ( Name ) before he'd watch the female place a couple wires into the animatronic's back.Hooking his system to her laptop starting to look at his codes and much more but she came across some odd kind of code she had never heard of kill mode? What kind of person could come up with this..? Did they program other animatronics like this.. but what was the use in doing that in the first place?.. ( Name ) would just decide that she would active the code for a second to see what it would do but regretted what happened when she felt a small sudden pain crept into her arm.. Bon-Bon had just attacked her biting into her fresh this kill code really was meant to kill whoever the animatronic seen. ( Name ) would just move her arm a bit to hide the wound after Bon-Bon had pulled away from herself so Takako didn't see what horror actually just happened...

( Name ) would look at the code more to see that it had been programmed to activate every day at the same time and ends at the..same time 12am.. to 6am..? A system that seemed to have another code inputted into a code already there.. one thing placed after the other.. a code ( Name ) didn't understand at all no maybe she got a little bit of what it meant but decided that she would rewrite the whole part of this code to make it better. The part ( Name ) understood was ' Kidnap..... One.... Only........after.....One....Bring.... Creator. ' that was the best she could get but without the original creator of this code she clearly wouldn't understand it but she decided to take this code out to place a whole new one in.. this code was simple but hard at the same time she didn't want this other creator to understand her work just in case they do something crazy like that messed up system again.

' Protect children. Have fun. Know feelings.. System check for any kind of Viruses when feeling off. Play. Friendly. And most importantly ask questions... update system safe voice commands by people Bon-Bon trusts no one else. Kid commands questions answer ones that mean no harm. '
" there this should be all good.. alright I'll Wake Bon-Bon up now Takako alright?.."

Takako would just nod his head as he had been sitting Patiently for his friend in crime to wake up.. Bon-Bon's eyes would lighten up, a nice purple grow as he would just look around before noticing the codes in his systems from that twisted creator had been destroyed or more likely removed but replaced with things way better...
" ( Name )?.. you fix me?.. can you Fix Freddy to?.. "

Bon-Bon would look over to the female only to sigh to himself at the way she had fallen asleep leaving him to turn the laptop off and dragging it to a place a bit safer then on the female's lap with the help of Takako of course. The younger child deciding to sit next to the small animatronic that had decided not to use the fake program of bonding with the child no he couldn't really decide at all since that fake program had been removed plus replaced with a actual program to make him act the way he thought was appropriate which was quite nice for once.
" ( Name ) is she always nice? "

Takako would just think for a bit before he'd answer the question.
" sissy is the nicest person I know! She cheers me up after a bad day at school! "
The younger male would say happily as he'd feel proud to talk about his sister with such love. The young boy was proud as she was his hero. The only person that knew how he felt!..
" no ( Name ) is a bitch- she is quite the beast once you really learn of her anger and that rude side of herself rabbit. "

Asahi would cut in as he clearly knew ( Name ) better then Takako even if he did swear a bit he would normally be punished by ( Name ) herself.. and boy did he hate the way she treated him after watching NCIS the way he got hit on the back of his head was called plus named 'the Gibbs slap'.. Boy did that shit hurt. Asahi understood the feeling of fearing that Gibbs guy if he didn't slap your head..
" and don't ever get on her bad side if you don't want a Gibbs slap.. or get someone on her bad side and you may see the Gibbs slap in action rabbit. "

" Gibbs slap?.. "
Bon-Bon would tilt his head in confusion to the name of a slap he had never heard of.. was it a book? Some kind of movie? What if it was a killer move literally?!.. then how would he think of ( Name )? Would she be like that creator?.. or would she be different..?

- In ( Name's ) Dream -

Bright colors eyes..? What was happening why was this different from her other nightmares?.. how could she get a different nightmare after months of the same one but seeing a new part to it every time she saw it?..
" is the small boy alright?.. please tell me there alright. "

The glowing eyes would just stare at her more glares.. it felt like she was being stabbed in the back she didn't know she trusted her mind but why was she beginning to fear eyes? Glowing eyes that reminded her of her animatronics she was working with..
" ( Name ) ( Last Name ) don't trust...... ...... Kill ......all! Don't...... Michael....... please...... no..... more.... "

( Name's ) ( Eye Color ) orbs would widen in surprise as she couldn't understand most of the sentence but her bright eyes would only become a bit dull to see what creature had just put their hand on her arm.. from behind was she being attacked?!.. the female would twist around only to see the same nightmare she seen after months but one thing was different she could move she wasn't frozen in place like the last couple of times..
" NO WAIT!!.. "

( Name ) would scream out in fear as her legs would take her off going straight to the children with masks! but before the children with masks could do what she seen happen so many times before she had ran in front of the group the children had throw the boy already but he didn't meet the same fate as before but someone else had taken his place after feeling his tiny body push her back.. her body falling but not down to the ground instead into the yellow bear's mouth ready to be the thing she seen happen..
" wai-"

Before ( Name ) could react to anything she felt the bear's mouth close on her head the pain of his teeth digging into her skull.. the warm liquid that had begun to run down her face.. but the children below her watching in horror the boy that was supposed to have been bitten in pure fear watched everything change.. his eyes letting out salty tears as he'd cuddle the small plushie of a golden bear..
" why did you change it?.. I didn't think you would care.. why ( Name ) if you were there that day would this have happened to you instead of myself?.. "

( Name ) would just let her eyes look down at the small boy that was struggling to keep himself together as he'd sob..
" are you a-alright?.. yo-our fine..rig-?.."
Those simple questions made the younger male cry more he never thought of such a caring person would do something so selfish! He didn't want to see this event change.. he had grown use to watching the mouth close as he was in it..

".. you weren't supposed to show me a difference! ( NAME ) !! I WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE THIS WAY!!... I DIDN'T CARE- ( NAME ) NO DON'T GO STAY WITH ME PLEASE- "

The voice of the younger boy seemed to just disappear the sound of everything ( Name ) couldn't hear his screams.. his crying the other children with masks running away in fear of what they had just done and seen... expect for the one child with the red fox mask..

- To Be Continued -

Humans

( Name )
Silence
III

Michael
Confusion
0

Haru
Confusion
I

Sarah
Mutual
-0

Vanessa
Mutual
-0

Henry
Boss
-3

Jeremy
Mutual
-0

Jack
Mutual
-0

Mike
Mutual
-0

Animatronics

Bon-Bon
Friend
IIII

Foxy
Cap'n
?

???
??
?

???
??
?

???
??
?

???
??
?

- Coming Up Next! -
ᶠᵒˣ ᴹᵃˢᵏ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
5K 315 8
"๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ?" She asks you. With a smile just as sour as your words, you manage a reply;...
112K 3.9K 14
๐Ÿ”ฆ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ‘พ โ”€โ”€ FNAF MOVIEโ”Šโช แดษชแด‹แด‡ ๊œฑแด„สœแดษชแด…แด› ! โซ ##. โ› ๐๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† โœเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS fanfiction. โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ IN W...
5.8K 134 16
Fazbear wanted to seem as though they were great with treating their employees... but they had none! All they had were bots... and one worker named V...