hi ㅡ kim taeyoung | ✓

By heeskiko

it all started with one hi. More

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02
AUTHOR/NARRATOR
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01 [AHN SEONGMIN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02 [SONG HYEONGJUN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #03 [HAN JISUNG]
BUNOS

CHAPTER SEVEN

850 54 16
By heeskiko

--»✯«--
CHAPTER SEVEN
--»✯«--

Chuyeon's pov

My biggest bitch
active now

My biggest bitch:
Wassup wifey? 😗

Wifey:
Ahn Yujin it's 4 o'clock in the morningㅜㅜ

My biggest bitch:
But I missed you ㅠㅠ

Wifey:
Gosh! Like we just met each other last Friday ㅠㅠ

My biggest bitch:
Help me I wanna throw my cousin outside the window 😈

(A/N: Minhee and Yujin are cousins here, dOn'T tRy mE!)

Wifey:
Sucks to be you 😐

Wifey:
You should get along with him, you both don't take showers everyday though ㅋㅋㅋ

My biggest bitch:
But I still smell good 😎👍

Wifey:
Smell good my ass 😒

Wifey:
NOW TAKE A BATH AND WE'LL MEET EACH OTHER INSIDE CLASS BEFORE THE PROGRAM START

My biggest bitch:
Aye aye Jagi 😗

Wifey:
Seriously? 😒

My biggest bitch:
Dude I know you're gay

My biggest bitch:
CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME YOU LOVE MY HOE ASS TOO! ㅠㅠ

Wifey:
MOTHER FUCKER I LOVE YOU!♥

My biggest bitch:
I LOVE YOU TOO BITCH! ㅠㅠ♥

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

"Yeobeo!" I was just silently walking to my classroom when suddenly someone called me from behind.

I was greeted by a smiling Yujin, ranning her way towards me while widely spreading her hands before engulfing me inside her embrace.

"let's go" she said before dragging me with her,

"Oh yeah, you didn't bring any friend today?" I asked her as she clung on my arms.

"Nope," she shrugged. "do I have too?"

"I didn't bring anyone though" I laughed.

"but I heared my twin brought someone, he didn't told me who it was but I guess he left earlier this morning to pick him up" she said, him?

Please tell me I'm not thinking the right thing ㅠㅠ

"it's a him?" I asked, eyes widened. Please No, just No.

She laughed at me seeing how surprised my face was, "Oh! Why do you look so surprised? It's not like he's trying to pick up THE BOYZ or something" she ended up with a chuckle while hitting my head with her fist.

"Taeyoung" I unconsciously muttured his name after seeing a familiar face walking towards us from behind Yujin and I was right, he was escorted by Seongmin.

"Taeyoung?" Yujin repeated before confusedly staring at me and saw how I my eyes were glued behind her.

How can he be looking so unreal? He looks like a doll I wanna punch him.

Then, I started swallowing a lump on my throat.

Yujin then averted her eyes towards the space where I was looking, "Wait isn't that-"

Gotta escape from here.

She didn't even finish her words when I started ranning away from her.

"Yah! Han Chuyeon!" I heard Yujin shouted my name but I ignore her call and just continues upon ranning away until I lost them from my sight.

Taeyoung's pov

"aish! Where is she going?" Seongmin immediately asked after seeing the girl ran away, the Chuyeon girl to be precise.

Why is she always escaping my presence? Do I look like a bad person or something?

"aish! You should've just hide Taeyoung for a while" the girl she was with answered Seongmin.

"oh yeah! Taeyoung, she's my twin sister Yujin" Seongmin said, introducing the taller girl beside him.

"Hi, I'm Ahn Yujin please to meet you" she smiled while giving me a friendly handshake, I smiled back aswell.

I saw that I wasn't the only person around to be wearing different school uniform, it means I wasn't the only one who came and visited EmpHprep from other school.

"TAEYOUNGIE!" I almost found myself kneeling on the ground when Serim Hyung throw his arms, wrapping it around my shoulder.

He was followed by the others including Jisung Hyung, I just smile at them as greeting.

They surely didn't lie about how big EmpHprep was, you could seriously get lost if you don't know the whole place.

"where's Chuyeon?" Hyeongjun hyung asked while looking at Yujin.

Yujin then shrugged, "she just scurried away" she said, looking the way where that Chuyeon girl ran before.

"told you we should've hid Taeyoung first" Woobin hyung said while sending a look on everyone inside our circle.

Why me? What did I do?

"K, I think I'll find my wifey for now" Yujin said. Wifey? "she said we're getting corndogs together from the cafeteria" she said before waving goodbye at everyone and ran towards the direction which Chuyeon took minutes ago.

"let's just go to the program hall and after the principal's speech and stuff we'll be having the time to enjoy every games they had inside the school" Minhee hyung smiled as I nodded in response, Wow! Probably the first time I became silent because of the new environment.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

Y/n's pov

And here I am, eating corndogs with Yujin acter ditching the principal's speech, that's gonna be boring though, and also many booth is gonna be opened inside the school ground for fun purposes.

"why did you ran away? That was your right chance to meet and great Taeyoung," Yujin started as she whined. "you could even touch his hands on that situation, you just seriously lost your luck" she added as she continues to take a bite on her corndogs.

A sighed of frustration and guilt left my lips, she was right though. That could've been my chance yet I'm here still being a coward to even have conversations with the guy I like.

"I'm just," I lowered my head. "scared"

I felt Yujin's reassuring hands on the top of my shoulder as both of us took a seat on the nearest bench outside the school building, caressing my back before leaning my head above her shoulder.

A wifey indeed ㅠㅠ

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

Author's pov

Ahn Siblings set the whole shit up!
•👥|active now

Ahn Yujin made the Group Chat...
Ahn Yujin added Ahn Seongmin to the Group...

Seongmin:
Yah! Why me?!

Yujin:
You want 2y's to sail right? 😏

Seongmin:
Sounds like a plan sis 😏

Ahn Seongmin added Park Serim to the group...
Ahn Yujin added Song Hyeongjun to the group...
Ahn Seongmin added Kang Minhee to the group...
Ahn Seongmin added Han Jisung to the group...
Ahn Yujin added Seo Woobin to the group...
Park Serim added Kim Taeyoung to the group...

Yujin:
No you pabo!

Yujin:
Don't add Taeyoung!

Song Hyeongjun removed Kim Taeyoung from the Chat...

Hyeongjun:
😊👌

Serim:
Oops- 😗✌️

Ahn Seongmin add Koo Jungmo to the group...
Park Serim added Allen Ma to the group...
Song Hyeongjun added Ham Wonjin to the group...

Hyeongjun:
The GC name is kinda sus' 👀

Seongmin:
It's sus' alright ㅋㅋㅋ

Jungmo:
You two might seem to have a plan 👀

Yujin:
Of course we have

Hyeongjun:
OH! I have a an idea 💡😃

Yujin:
👀

Serim:
👀

Jisung:
What is it?

Minhee:
We might be thinking the same thing brother ㅠㅠ

Woobin:
Why are you two staring at the-

Allen:
Horror house booth? 👀

Minhee:
Exactly!

Hyeongjun:
Exactly!

Yujin:
Sounds like a plan to me

Seongmin:
I agree

Jisung:
My sister isn't scared of ghost 😕

Seongmin:
Taeyoung isn't either 👁️👄👁️

Jungmo:
We'll set them up 😃

Yujin:
We all know Wifey is kind of a coward when it comes to confessing

Wonjin:
Yeah, like she's seriously gonna ignore Chanhee and starts ranning away from a fan sign if she can 🙄

Allen:
ACCURATE AF!

Hyeongjun:
So here's the plan...

Wonjin:
Mission 1: sail Han Chuyeon and Kim Taeyoung, starts now.

234 more messages...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 59 12
"Thank you for helping me that day, i wouldnt have met you if you didnt" Jongseob x fem reader ff P1harmony ff Start - jan 07 2024 End - jan 20 2024
41.2K 757 73
Random stories I make up about RIIZE Also Y/N is gender neutral in these stories. ‼️Requests are OPEN (you can now request with OCs as well!)‼️
682K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
79.9K 3.1K 29
serendipity (n): finding something good without looking for it