Cici's scrapbook

Door ScratchAndSniff

This is basically a mumble jumble of my thoughts:) this book WILL BE(double underlined) very confusing. So tr... Meer

About the Universe
Birthday cakes and candles
Breathing water
Soulmates? nah.
About the Universe Pt.2
Superpowers
Heaven? Hell?
Sonder
About the Universe Pt.3
Pain.
How the future generations might think we are Weird
my theories as a kid

Cats? Nope. More like little demons.

63 9 6
Door ScratchAndSniff

   Sometimes I feel as if cats are planning to ambush humans, like one day they are sitting innocently in your lap purring while you pet them, and the next day, the cat and all their little friends will rush into your living room and kill you. Then, they will move onto the next human and start acting all cute and cuddly again until the whole human race is wiped out then the cats could rule, muahahah.

   But, I still love them anyway. I aspire be one of those creepy old cat ladies when I grow up!!

   Why do I think that, you ask? Welp, it's just how my brain works. K bye.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

181K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
74K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...