Soulmates? nah.

I think people marry each other too easily. You are literally going up to the first person you see in a world where there are a million people on Earth and say: Yep, I'm marrying this one. I mean, there are still a large fraction of people on Earth you never ever knew existed. What if you realized you like someone else better? I guess there are just lots of people on you wouldn't mind marrying, but there would be an ideal person to marry, which is known to some people as a soul mate. Even if you might have a soul mate, they would not be just so coconveniently living where you would see them on the street, much less talk to them. As a firm believer of parallel universes, I think that in some universes, soul mates might be fortunate enough to have the chance of seeing their soul mate once in their life, but not lucky enough of going up and saying hello to them and getting married soon after. So, to all the people whining over their breakup: there IS someone out there that is perfect for you, you just might never ever see them. They're probably locked up in a prison or away in the opposite end the world or something.

   Even if you are married to your soul mate, they might not be married to their own soul mates. What if you are married to the perfect person, but they are not? So if there actually is a power couple out there that are each other's soul mates and are married to each other, I sincerely congratulate you. You two are literally one in a million. Both of you.

   Yay two updates in a day. You excited? I'm excited. Superduper excited!!