Expecting The Unexpected

By sleepytinker__

"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1: Hey it's me Eveline Carter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting My Crush?
CHAPTER 3: THE DAY!
CAST
CHAPTER 4: Overexcited Friend
CHAPTER 5: Marriage?
CHAPTER 6: Meeting Him.
CHAPTER 7: Broken Dreams
CHAPTER 8: Feisty Me.
CHAPTER 9: Arrogant Jerk
CHAPTER 10: Evil Plan for Ev!
CHAPTER 11: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight
CHAPTER 12: Falling for the most Stupid Plan
CHAPTER 13: You are in love with Who?
CHAPTER 14: Shopping
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Ring
CHAPTER 16: Wedding Day
CHAPTER 17: Crazy Friends
CHAPTER 18: First Day as Mrs. Knight
CHAPTER 19: Reception
CHAPTER 20: Caught?
CHAPTER 21: Stealing Chocolates. Are We?
CHAPTER 22: Getting Impatient for that One Call
CHAPTER 23: Exposed?
CHAPTER 24: You Did What?
CHAPTER 25: The Cute Angry Bird
CHAPTER 26: Gift from Mr. Arrogant Knight
CHAPTER 27: Something's Fishy
CHAPTER 28: It's Complicated!
CHAPTER 29: Jealous?
CHAPTER 30: My only Knight in the shining armour "Alexander Knight"
CHAPTER 31: Parent's Surprise
CHAPTER 32: His Nightmare
CHAPTER 33: Honeymoon
CHAPTER 34: What's wrong with him?
CHAPTER 35: I think I am falling for you
CHAPTER 36: He Kissed Me?
CHAPTER 37: Will he never fall for me?
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 38: I am lost!
CHAPTER 39: He loves me
CHAPTER 40: Back Home
CHAPTER 41: Love You!!
CHAPTER 42: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight (Part 2)
CHAPTER 44: All about her Date Night
CHAPTER 45: My Cute Thief
CHAPTER 46: When he Lost his Temper
CHAPTER 47: I am Sorry Xander
CHAPTER 48: Without him for a Whole Week?
CHAPTER 49: He's Back
CHAPTER 50: Shattered
CHAPTER 51: He Hates Me Now?
CHAPTER 52: Is She Drunk?
CHAPTER 53: Sick
CHAPTER 54: Fainted!
CHAPTER 55: Pregnant!
CHAPTER 56: Why did he Lie?
CHAPTER 57: He Forgot My Birthday?
CHAPTER 58: SURPRISE!
CHAPTER 59: Please be Okay!!
CHAPTER 60: Our Baby!!
EPILOGUE: Together Forever
NEW STORY!!
OUT NOW!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 43: Date

90.9K 3.6K 199
By sleepytinker__

EVELINE KNIGHT

"Marriage?" I asked in shock.

"Yes. Anna said that she is ready for the marriage and I am too so I don't see any problem in that." Aiden explained.

"Oh Anna is ready." I said glaring at Anna.

She looked away and gulped her food. "Umm.. will you just excuse us for sometime please." I said and held Anna's hand dragging her out of the restaurant with me without waiting for their reply.

When we finally came out of the restaurant I glared at her.

"What the hell? Marriage? You told that you were just dating so from where did the marriage thing came up."

"Umm... actually Ev its-" I marched in her direction she stumbled back a little "Don't you fucking lie to me again."

"Okay fine I am telling you everything. So remember the day you came to our house for dinner." I nodded still glaring at her.

"It all started that day. He gave me a gift that day. This pendant." She showed me the pendant she was wearing then continued.

"The next day again he came to our house for some business work and Dad asked me to help him with his work. That day while helping him we started talking about our school memories."

"School memories?" I asked in confusion.

"Umm.. yes.He was there in my school. He was of course my senior. I always felt a strange attraction towards him. I was not like this in school I was so different. I always focused on my studies but Aiden was the one guy I always use to peek at. I had a crush on him and he was the playboy of our school. But with all those flaws too I couldn't stop myself from staring at him."

Listening to her my eyes softened.

"I don't know why but when he asked me to go on a date with him. I agreed. I couldn't say 'no' to him. I know that he is a playboy and he doesn't stay with any girl for long time but this time I think he is changing. Ev I have never seen this side of his in the past I swear. This new side of him is attracting me more and more towards him. He is being gentle and caring. I am ready to take a chance with him Ev. I was never like this. You know me, but I don't know I feel that there is some spark between us. That we can really work together."

I was listening to her but this time my expression was not the angry one.

"It was a week ago when he asked me to marry him. At first I was really shocked to hear him and I didn't even reply to him. I ran away from there. But something in me was telling me to give him a chance, to give our relationship a chance so I said yes.

"I could've told you all before but I myself was not sure about it then how."

I went to her "Are you happy with it?"

She nodded. Blushing.

I smiled and hugged her. "Then it's not a problem. As long as you are happy I am happy too."

Oh Anna! you are so intelligent this same thing I am trying to explain to Cass for so long to give their relationship a chance but no. She never listens to me.

Dumbo.

I hope this time their date goes well.

CASSANDRA DIAZ

Here I am sitting on my chair glaring at him. He didn't utter even a single word the whole time. He looked really scared.

Good. He should be.

By the way I have to agree he has a good taste this place is really nice compared to the last one. This place is peaceful just as my liking.

"Don't look at me with that look. I am already scared and you are scaring me more." He said with a scared voice.

"Actually I am not looking at you I am glaring at you." I snapped.

He coughed once then took the glass of water and drank the whole water in one go.

Oh man he looks really scared.

"I think this place is the best as there is no one around and we can talk here without any interruption." I was just glaring at him.

"Okay so.... T-that day." He paused when I furrowed my eyebrows and clenched my jaw.

"W-will you stop that? You are scary." He said.

"Will you continue?" I asked.

"Y-ya. S-so that day what you saw was not the truth. Jennie, she came out of nowhere and started talking to me I was trying to get out of that situation but then she pulled me and kissed me."

"And you want me to believe that?"

"It is the truth."

"I don't believe you." I shouted.

"Ev was so right about you." He said in a low voice so that I can't hear it but he doesn't know my ears are sharp.

I smirked.

"Listen you can fool her with those cute eyes of yours but not me. God Ev why are you so innocent to just believe any idiot."

"Did you just called me an idiot? Again."

"Oh yes I did what will you do. Idiot." I got up from my seat and said "Actually you know what, it was my fault to come here and give you a chance. I am so done with you and now bye Mr. Idiot."

As I walked past him he held my hand and pulled me to him. I ended up on his lap. My eyes widened.

"W-What the h-hell are you doing?" I stuttered.

God! Why am I stuttering?

He stared at me for sometime then his hand came to remove some strands of my hair from my face.

"I was trying to be nice and sweet with you but I think you didn't like it. I am not used to tolerate so many tantrums of girls. I always get what I want easily." He said in an extremely seductive voice.

"I am-" I started but he placed his finger on my lip.

"I haven't finished yet Cassandra. I am ready to tolerate all your tantrums and I would love to do that but in return you have to trust me. We can start with it now only. I did not kiss her willingly. I was shocked at first with her sudden action then I pulled away as soon as I came back to my senses but till then you saw everything and you left without giving me a chance to explain myself."

"So wh-" I started but he cut me off again.

"Not now baby have some patience."

He called me 'baby'. I blushed and he smirked.

"You don't have to worry anymore I am in no mood for any other one night stands now. I am planning to stay with one girl only. And that girl is you. So are you ready to give us a chance?"

"I won-" again he cut me off but this time not with his words.

He smashed his lips against mine. My eyes widened. His lips were so soft moving against mine. This was the first time when he kissed me like this. His one hand was possessively wrapped around my waist and the other was on the back of my head trying to keep my head in position. I slowly closed my eyes and started kissing him back. He tilted his head a little and deepened the kiss. I was trying my best to keep up with the kiss but I failed as it was my first time kissing someone like this. Evan understood that and his pace slowed he then bit my lower lip I gasped. He shoved his tongue inside my mouth.

My heart was beating wildly. The monkey in my stomach was doing a somersault. I have never felt like this in my whole life. His touches were igniting fire in my body. Our tongue were fighting for dominance.

Finally when we were out of breath he pulled away. I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath.

"So are you ready to give us a chance now?" he asked again.

My mind stopped working after the kiss without thinking anything I nodded my head.

He smirked.

EVELINE KNIGHT

After the dinner we reached home. Xander was still not talking to me. Changing my clothes I sat on the bed waiting for him.

After sometime he came out of the washroom in his sweatpants and a white t-shirt. He took his phone from the nightstand and said "You should sleep Ev. I have some work to do." With that he was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Are you still mad at me?" I got up from the bed and went to him. "Xander I told you that there is nothing between me and Blake."

"I know Ev. I know that you would never lie to me. It's just that I am scared."

"Scared? Scared of what Xander? Why can't you tell me?"

He sighed and cupped my cheeks with both his hands "Scared of losing you. I don't want to lose you."

"Why would you lose me? I am here with you and I'll always be there."

"I trust you Ev but I don't trust my luck. I trusted love once and you know what it made me. I lost Ma-" he stopped and rubbed his face with his hands once. "I don't want to remember it."

"You don't have to. Forget everything Xander I am here with you." I said hugging him.

He cupped my cheeks and connected our lips together. His lips then further moved from my lips to my neck. I closed my eyes feeling his wet kisses on my neck. "I need you now." He said breathing heavily. He then picked me up in his arms and started making his way towards the bed. He sat on the bed with me in his lap. He was sucking on my neck. Everytime he sucked hard on my neck a moan escaped my mouth. When finally he removed the straps of my dress and was about to open my dress fully, the bell rang.

He stopped sucking on my neck and cursed.

I looked at the time.

"It's pretty late. Who could it be?"

"I'll go and check." He said.

-------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD!🙈

Finally! Cass agreed.

I am going crazy.

Any guesses who could be there so late night?

Do vote and comment.
Love you guys❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 50K 97
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
1.2M 41.7K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
939K 38.6K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
2.1M 87.9K 52
"Get the hell out of my room", he shouted as soon as I entered his room. Is he for real? How can he be this peaceful when I'm not able to sleep a win...