𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀...

By TaekookFairyTales

♪ 𝖨'𝗆 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇' 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗇 𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈... More

°Boyfriend For A Weekend°
°01°
°02°
°03°
°04°
°05°
°06°
°07°
°08°
°09°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
Epilogue
Epilogue
°THANK YOU°

°18°

4.2K 361 217
By TaekookFairyTales

°Jungkook°
___________

I press a kiss on the soft curve of his shoulder as my Kitten drifts off to sleep. I was fucking animal today, made him exhausted.

"I Love you Kitten," I wrap a soft blanket around his body, smiling.

A sigh escape from his lips as he snuggles to me, now his ass dangerously close to my hard proud member.

Down boy, not now.

But the way he wiggling in his sleep making everything difficult.

He's such a tease, even in his sleep.

The way his lips teased, the way his hands made me crazy and his innocent face---

I need a cold shower!

°°°

"Are you planning to stay like this all day, Kitten." I asks supressing my laugh.

He's wrapped himself with blanket, refusing to come out of it.

Damn, he's so adorable.

"You were so demanding yesterday, and now all shy---" I want to see his face, kiss his addicting lips but he isn't coming out of the blanket, his cocoon.

"Kitten---" no movement. He just sat on the bed, like a larvae of insects spin about themselves for shelter during the pupa stage, protecting themselves.

"You want me to say your parents, my Kitten isn't coming for breakfast, because he's shy to face me after being a demanding taeger in bed?"

"You can't do that." He throws the blanket away as he stared at me with a death glare, and I find it cute.

He blush so hard as his gaze travels through my glorious form. "You are naked,"

"So are you, Kitten." He suck in breath as his hands searches for blanket and covers himself with it.

Before he can make another cocoon, my mouth collide with his. Kissing him fiercely before I pushes the blanket away from his body.

I lay him back, giving particular attention to his nipples as he moan in my mouth.

"Good Morning, Kitten." I lean in and press my lips against his forehead.

°°°

"Eat more," Mrs.Kim scold my Kitten as he starts to whine like a baby.

"I'm already full." He said patting his stomach.

We are sitting around the dining table, Mr and Mrs kim seating beside me and Kitten, and Dahyun sat opposite to us.

"You need more energy."

"I'm already energetic." He says refusing to eat more.

"Yeah, we know." Mrs.Kim says and I look up at her, questioning and she answers me with a wink.

Ohhh so we were loud!

But looking at my Kitten, I realize he's not aware of the meaning her words hold. Dahyun giggles seeing him and the same time Mr.Kim sat there a face with void of emotions.

"Visit us every weekend," Mrs.Kim half yell, letting out a loud laugh.

"There's no need." Mr.Kim cuts in before I can open my mouth.

"Why? Did I do something?" Taehyung show my shoulder backwards, leaning against the table staring Mr.Kim with wide eyes.

"There's nothing wrong," Mr.Kim dismiss him without taking his eyes from his plate.

But my stubborn, adorable boyfriend didn't let it go.

"Did I do something wrong?" He ask turning to face Mrs.Kim.

"We approved your relation, doesn't mean we have to hear how active my son's sex life is--- so we'll visit you when you miss us." Mr.Kim get up from his chair turning to face Taehyung, who is now a blushing mess.

"And our house is old Taehyung. I don't think the walls can endure headboard banging against it in such a force." Now that make me blush.

"Ohhh," Taehyung said, making Dahyun and Mrs.Kim brust into laugh attack.

"I'm full." He said, jumping from his seat and running towards the stairs, leaving me with Dahyun and Mrs.Kim.

°°°

"They are crazy." It was the first coherent sentence he uttered after the long twenty minute ride, playing with the hem of his purple hoodie.

"Ohhh, so it wasn't our fault." Soft pink blush burns through his cheeks and he attempt to hide his pinky cheeks behind his skinny fingers.

I laugh, seeing his flustered state as he passed his cute death glare in my way.

"Cute," I mumbles, turning my whole attention to driving as his eyes find the busy road and streets fascinating.

"Where are we going?" My curious Kitten returns when he realize we are driving in another direction from his apartment.

"I've a surprise for you," I smile remembering the surprise I have stored for him.

"I don't want to end this day so early." I grab his hand, caressing and placing on my thigh.

His face become beet red as he bite his lip, squirming on the leather seat.

"This surprise isn't what you are thinking Kitten. You are still sore, we need to wait---" I bit back a laugh as I wink.

"I'm not sore," he blurted out and there I lost. "May be a little,"

He's so precious.

"No, you need to rest." I said, though all I wanted was press him against the leather seat and ravish his sinfully beautiful body.

"I'd like that," and then I realize I said it aloud. I bit inside of my cheek, trying to control myself. I had plan so much for today but it's so hard to resist him when someone is trying to escape from my pants.

It was awkward silence followed by sound of busy city until we reach my apartment. I hop out of the car and come around the other side to open his door.

He walked beside me without saying anything and this silence is killing me.

Once inside the apartment, in the blink of an eye, I have him against the wall, my forearms on either side of his face as I stare into his wide hypnotic eyes.

"Surprise can wait," I tilt his head, dipping my tongue inside his mouth. He answers with tiny movements at first, before he softens in my arms and moves his tongue in hungry strokes.

"Oh My God!" I hear familiar sound behind me as our euphoric moment break in pieces.

"Shit!" I whisper under my breath, looking confused Kitten.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she was going to be here." He look confused, as his gaze shifted to the owner of that voice.

°°°

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣

Btw I walk like a Duck 😂 !

I don't want that pair of shoes, Can I have her instead!!!

Awww she's so cute😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.9K 26
𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 :𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵�...
62.6K 3K 43
繊細 ┊ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝓓. elicate 𝓔. xquisite 𝙃𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵 ☁ ─ 𝒮 𔘓 ꞌꞋ ۪ ◌ ꕀ ׄ
131K 5.6K 31
❝𝖸-𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖳-𝖳𝖺𝖾❞ ❝𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗅𝗂...
31K 1.3K 50
💜𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃💜 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥�...