°17°

°Taehyung°
___________

It takes all of a second for me to respond by sinking into his chest and sighing. I grip the front of his shirt and part my lips, allowing the determined strokes of his tongue to dominate and guide me. He flips our position inbetween our kiss, without breaking it.

"You taste like strawberries, Kitten. I'm fucking addicted to your lips." I moan in response as his lips collide with mine.

"I'm fucking addicted, Kitten." He kiss the soft skin on the top of my shoulder and then up my neck to my ear.

"I won't let you go," he pressed soft wet kisses along my jawline, making me a moaning mess. "Don't ask me to,"

I closes my eyes overwhelmed by the euphoric feeling and leans my head back so his mouth can move lower. 

"Jun--- Jungkook." we both groan when his fingers find my hard nipple through my shirt. He pinch the tight bud and I moan, wanting more.

"You are beautiful Kitten, so ethereal." He whisper in my ear, kissing and sucking underneath it.

"I'm gonna take care of you Kitten. You are mine." He press wet kisses lower to my shoulder blade, nibbling and sucking the soft skin, clearly leaving some marks.

"I can't control myself around you," His voice is desperate and I love the idea of making him lose control.

"Then don't," He open his mouth to say something but I grip him by the collar of his shirt and pull his mouth to mine. The kiss is hot and desperate. Too desperate for eachother.

I wondered in the back of my mind if he’d want me the way I want him, but now I know for sure. The fire between us can’t be faked. The sexual chemistry we have is everything to me. Atleast he want me, and I'm going to give him everything, before I confess my feelings.

"You know what you are asking for?" He asks, caressing my jawline and I nods.

"Words Kitten," he says, breathing heavily, meeting my eyes in an intense stare.

"I want to you, I want this---" He dips head in my neck and inhales.

"What exactly you want Kitten, what do you want me to do?" I bite my lips, aware of my flushed state.

"Tell me, I'll give you everything you want." I want love, Jungkook.

"Your mouth,"

"Where exactly you want Kitten." His fingers trace the edge of my pajama bottom, and I moan.

He's enjoying this, he's enjoying how desperate I'm, for his touch.

"Eve--everywhere," I can feel the blush searing through my cheeks as I look everywhere but him.

"This sweet innocence you exude is making me fucking hard Kitten." He grab my hand and placed it on his now hard member. I suck in a breath, my body shuddering as his lips meet mine.

I make a little whimper as he pull back. He unbutton his shirt, discarding it, and mine followed not more than seconds later. When I’m naked in front of him, he openly stares at me.

"I want to take my time Kitten," his eyes blazes with need and desperation, similiar to mine. "But I can't hold myself any longer" and the next moment I'm moaning, surrendering infront of the foreign euphoric feeling. My fingers and mouth joining with the same rhythm, forgetting everything, being us, being one.

°°°

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣