°12°

°Jungkook°
___________

"Thank you Mr.Min" I say and stand up from my seat. Min Yoongi our employee from IT Department presented his thoughts about how to improve internal process and performance and increase Internal storage, and he did a great job. Seriously I love his spirit.

I should give him a rise.

"I'm making you head of this project, you can select your team, I believe you." He nods.

"On it," he says, a man if few words, as usual.

I love his spirit and brain. He's really capable but we never had a talk other than about task and all. He's professional more than me. I've seen him eyeing me when me and Jackson jokes around the office, like what the fuck is wrong with you guyz kind of look.

He picked up his files and walks out with the same boring expression.

I sigh for the n'th time this day. I miss Jackson. I miss firing him. My new assistant, a blonde girl, she is so loud and incapable of everything. She even cried when I said she was fired.

Like seriously, I'm tired of her drama. She is not capable of doing her work without making me go out of my mind.

I take my phone from the desk, scrolling through the pictures of Jackson. I woke up by the craziest beeping sound of my phone and finds his 78 photos, like seriously who will do that?

Only this crackhead!

I hope he isn't messing things up.

But it's Jackson we are talking about. I'm fucking sure he's gonna mess one thing or another and gonna make me pay for again---

I glanced at the clock and it shows ten minutes to four'O clock. I wants to text my Kitten but he blocked me saying I'm disturbing his work and he'll unblock after 5'O clock.

I didn't really disturbed him, just send him Sweet good morning, some texts saying how much I missed him, some texts asking how was his day going--- that's it nothing more.

But he blocked me!

It's my first time someone is blocking me--- I try not to pout and went back to my work, reading and analyzing the papers on my desk.

°°°

I pull my car by the curb of Ziwons and impatiently waits for my Kitten. He planned shopping and wants me to accompany him and I'm glad he called me.

I glance once more at the entrance and he's there, walking toward me. Everytime when I see him, he become more beautiful than before, if that's possible.

"You didn't unblock me," I said as soon as he reaches the other side of the car.

"Nice to meet you too." he said, rolling his eyes.

You are rolling your eyes at me? Seriously Kitten.

Ohhh, now you need a spanking.

"Unblock me," Sighing He took his phone, glaring at me.

"You can't texts me when I'm working." He said, opening the door and sliding inside.

Smiling I fired a text to him and slide behind the wheel.

"Okay?" He tilts his head towards me, "I'm practically sitting beside you Jungkook, you can talk to me."

I smile and fired another text saying he looks breathtakingly beautiful. When he read it, small blush burned through his cheeks.