She's dating the nerd

By SkyWrites102

Lisa Manoban is a popular Hiphop Dancer in college, she's cool and popular in her college, unfortunately she'... More

Lalisa Manoban
Jennie Kim
Dance Practice
Car ride
Early Bird catches Jennie
Dance ≠ Seduction
Early Lunch
Manoban is a weirdo
Eventful afternoon
Weekend with the Weirdo
Weekend Shoe Shopping
Saturdate with the weirdo
Saturday Night with the Nerd
Morning after
Nerd but a potential wifey
Monday with Lisa
Jealous Fits
Day before the contest
Day of the contest
Dance as if life depended on it
First Day as a couple
Rainbows and Butterflies
More Studies, More Fun
New York: Where dreams are made
Day of the Semi-finals
World Hip-hop Finals
Dreaded Tuesday
Babo Lisa
Our Future

Breakfast with the gang

597 17 1
By SkyWrites102

After that intense confrontation with Sana, I went back to my friends. Irene was the one driving us today. We stopped by at a local food shop, got breakfast for Lisa and her team and got ourselves some coffee and breakfast of Croissants and Bagel for Nayeon. As soon as we got the breakfast for Lisa and her team we headed back to the venue at pinasuyo ko kay Nayeon na i-deliver ang mga pagkain. Kahit pa may tanong sa mga mata ni Nayeon, she obliged me otherwise.

"Bebe, bakit parang ayaw mo na makita si Lisa?" Irene asked me as she took a sip of her chai latté.

"Bun-bun, ayaw agad? Di ba pwedeng masyado nang clingy yung dalawa?" Wendy said laughing.

"Oo nga, sobrang clingy wala namang label." Lime said laughing to my chagrin.

"Seryoso ka bang next year mo na sya sasagutin?" Lime asked me.

"I honestly don't know, tsaka kanina kasi may nang-away sa akin doon sa dressing room nila, kaya si Nayeon ang inutusan kong pumunta doon para ibigay yung breakfast nila." I said to them.

"Oh? Ayos ka lang? Sino yung nangaway sayo?" Wendy asked me.

"Yeah, ayos lang ako. It's just that Lisa claimed me as her girlfriend sa harap nung babae. Kaya nakisakay ako and claimed na last month ko pa sya sinagot. I said to my friends.

"God I hate people spreading lies, pero I'm sure Lisa did it dahil ayaw na nya doon sa nang-away sayo." Irene concluded.

"Yeah, must be." I said to her.

"Bun-bun, I'm sure Lisa meant it to deflect someone's advances." Wendy said smiling at Irene.

"Oo nga naman, hindi sya tulad ni Seulki." Lime said giggling.

"Lime alam mo minsan, gusto kita patayin eh." Irene said to Lime as she gave her a stink eye.

"Don't say bad words." Irene said admonishing Lime.

"Hindi na po, madame." Lime said giving Irene a peace sign.

"Teka maiba ako, kamusta naman ang LDR with Nara?" Irene said to Lime.

"Okay lang naman kami ni Nara. Staying strong. One more year." Lime said smiling.

"Good. God! I missed you guys so much! Ganito ata talaga pag a few months na lang eh gagraduate na from college, sobrang busy namin diba bun-bun?" Irene said.

"Naks! Na-ol gagraduate na." Lime said.

"Anyway, Jennie, baka naman you need to reconsider the next year, baka naman pwede mo nang i-fast track sa ngayon? I mean I think she's hard working and also she's very much into you, para ba naman sabihin nya sa isang babae na ikaw ang girlfriend nya." Lime said as she bit on her croissant.

"I know Lime, She's so hard working and so loyal. I think I'd have to set things straight with her later."

"You better. Para pag-balik ni Somi, meron ka nang jowa and all of us will be happy." Lime said.

"Oo nga, si Somi at Umji going stronger na." Irene said as she took a bite of her croissant.

Pretty soon, Nayeon was back with us. She ate her breakfast bagel as she took a sip of her coffee. Before joining in the conversation.

"Bebe, bakit parang tensed sa dressing room nila Lisa?" Nayeon asked me.

"Nainvolve kasi siya sa isang cat fight." Tatawa-tawang sabi ni Irene.

"Oh my God beh! Totoo ba?" Nayeon said to me as she turned to me for confirmation.

I could only nod at her shyly.

"You're crazy." Nayeon said laughing.

"I am, I mean to stoop so low at magkaron pa ng away dahil sakin, pero kasi grabe yung babaeng yun! Napaka-landi kasi!" I said to her.

"Lisa got you good. Kung ako sayo, i-atras mo na ang original plan mo na sagutin sya next year." Nayeon said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Lime and Irene already told me that."

"Great. So, sasagutin mo na sya?" Nayeon asked me.

"I Might." I said.

"Yizzzz! Matutuwa si Somi sa balita na 'to!" Nayeon said smiling as we all walked with our food and drinks going into the theater.

"Isinumpa nyo talaga ako ni Somi eh no?" I said to Nayeon. 

"Girl pano naman noh, ikaw na lang ang hindi pa pumapatol sa shiboli, mas mainam pa nga ang mga shibs, dahil silang mga shibs, very loyal and sweet. Unlike your exes. Jusko, mga playboy." Nayeon said as she rolled her eyes.

"Oo nga. I like Lisa, she's cool and loyal pa." Lime agreed at Nayeon.

We sat upfront, the program will be starting in a few, bilang huling team naman sila Lisa magpeperform, we essentially had time to chitchat about Somi's arrival. I sat amd thought about Lisa and I, we had sex once and it never happened again, we spent the past few weeks working on getting to know each other, we did things together and studied together on our subjects in school. Lisa and I were getting along fine. In the span of a month we knew each other well.

She was the kind that allows me to pursue my passions and interests. She was there to support me and to give me guidance with the videos I planned to create over the next few months. She's adorable when she gets jealous with guys, she's protective of me. I never had anyone quite like her. Her parents are nice folks too, having to meet them that first Sunday morning I spent with Lisa at her house. Every Sunday morning moving forward Lisa and I spent having breakfast with her parents. I long to introduce her to my own parents too, it's just that they aren't home yet.

We watched the competition as we ate our breakfast. A few more bites and we are about to finish our breakfast. After the contest, I guess we'll head onto our late lunch, I sat as the program started, the emcees announced the beginning of the program and called on to the first participant. Huli pa ang team nila Lisa.

My friends were just silent, malamang mamaya pa sila mag-iingay pag turn na ng school namin. For the mean time, we watched as all teams were called on stage. They were allowed to introduce themselves one by one. Isang representative bawat team ang magsasalita. We watched as each one spoke. When it was Lisa's team's turn to speak, Rosé was the one who spoke up. Rosé had an Australian accent, she stayed in Australia since her birth and her family migrated back to Korea when she was five. So her accent was prominent, even when she speaks Korean. She's so cute when she speaks.

Lahat kami natutuwa kay Rosé, everyone clapped and made noise for their teams who are currently participating in the contest. Of course hindi nagpatalo ang mga schoolmates namin including Lisa's Fan Girls. They screamed when Rosé spoke until she cleared her throat did Lisa's fans stopped screaming.

After the introductions, they were back to their dressing rooms and the emcee introduced the first team, may dalawampung team ang kalahok, this will be a long day of dancing, popping, krumping, locking and tutting. Everyone was good in their own way, this is after all a National Championship.

Di nagtagal at ang grupo na nila Lisa ang next na performer. The emcees converged at the stage and said.

"Wow! The heat is really on this year ano?"

"Yes and the next performer we have was our top 3 last year, they almost made it last year, but failed to do so, do you guys think they'd make it this year????" The emcee told us.

We collectively screamed "Yes!"

"Alright, let's all welcome on the stage our final contestant, BLACKPURPLE!"

Sabay takbo nila pababa ng stage, pyrotechnics and smoke could be seen on the stage as Lisa's group made the entrance to the drum beat that's playing, an extended version of BLACKPINK'S WHISTLE as they entered the stage in a V Formation with Lisa dead center and the other flanking her left and right shoulder. Visually pleasing and alluring talaga sila, with Rosé, Rabbit, Tzuyu, Amber, Joy, Seulgi, Bambam, G-Dragon and the rest of her team of twelve.

The fan girls started screaming and not to be outdone, me and my gang of friends had our own voices to scream for Lisa's team. We screamed as they began to dance. They danced like their lives depended on it. It was full of passion as they danced and smiled making it seem like it was easy.

That everyone can dance like them. Magagaling silang sumayaw and I couldn't help myself but look onto their team with pride and joy exploding from my face. I know they'd be able to pull this off and win. I am getting ready to make a big decision myself. Dahil mamaya, kaklarohin ko na kay Lisa ang lagay namin. I've been hoping and praying to have the strength to clarify what we have and what we are. Sana mamaya makapag-desisyon na ako.

A/N:

Hello Dear readers, I hope everyone is doing okay especially during this pandemic, as I have previously mentioned, I am currently out of work. So, challenge sa akin ang maghanap ng trabaho sa ngayon at challenge na din ang pagsusulat ko ng story na ito. As I write this author's note, I am still unsure about the direction of this story, I want to remain in the style that I started to write but couldn't follow through, which is why it's taking time for me to publish the next chapters of this story.

I hope you still support the stories I will write here as I am continuing to publish these chapters. It is a constant struggle for me to write and produce chapters for you guys. Let's be happy and spread light and love always!

- Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7K 26
what will happen if two people who hate each other, suddenly had a baby to take care of? Jennie Kim, the college student president of yonsei univers...
59.1K 1.9K 26
Lisa Manoban came to Seoul to pursue her studies in one of the prestigious institutions in Korea. There, she comes across Jennie Kim, her neighbor wh...
359K 5.5K 21
[⚠️18+ ] PROFESSOR Jennie x STUDENT Lisa (G!P) College is fun. Maybe not the parts where Lisa is supposed to half-ass her way through classes she has...
803K 8.5K 53
Lisa Manoban is a famous and most crushing of all of the students in their school. She is not the type of teacher who can easily be seduced until she...