DISCONTINUED ๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐Œ...

By zootedgirl

๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ blosยทsom /หˆblรคsษ™m/ verb past tense: blossomed; past participle: blossomed mature or develop in... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‰๐€๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐
๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฏ.
๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฑ.
๐‡๐€๐๐€๐„
๐ฑ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข.
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.

๐ข.

802 17 5
By zootedgirl

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘

**✿❀ ❀✿**

-a/n: the women on the cover is how Hiroko Mobami looks like!-

The little girl struggled to push her arms up while the sixteen year old girl shouted some words of encouragement, "Come on Suki, you have like forty five more pushups to do!"

Sweat trickled down the older brothers forehead as he clicked his tongue and furrowed his thin eyebrows.

Haru, their father had his arms crossed and sighed while watching his youngest daughter flop do the ground. Haru stood over her and placed two bricks on her back, "Come on, push yourself up." Itsuki felt like dropping dead then and there, "Yes... papa." She said breathless and pushed her arms up.

Her older siblings were better than her at basically everything. She feels like there's this burden that she needs to become just like her siblings.

Just like her.

Hama.

She wants to be just like her, graceful, independent, caring, gentle. Mizuko lavender orbs squinted and he scoffed, "Why did you have to drag me into this, Hama? It's literally just Suki struggling to do some push-ups."

He glanced at her from the side, she smiled softly, "We have to support our little sister in any way we can. Her first assassination is soon, she needs all the help she can get." She stated.

Mizuko smirked, "Hey, you know, when I was getting ready for my assassination I trained all by myself without the help of older siblings because I don't have any." He said that loud enough for her to hear.

Itsuki frowned and continued to finish her pushups. "Suki Suki get ready," Mizuko called out, she seethed her teeth, she hated her nickname Suki Suki, she did three more sit ups and looked up at him. "Ready for what?" Itsuki asked, annoyed, yet curious.

"You're gonna battle my shadow clone." He grinned sinisterly while Hama smiled widely. Itsuki grinned before saying, "I promise you," Mizuko raised an eyebrow, she slowly rose up and gestured at her big brother, "I promise you I'll kick your shadow clones butt! And then yours!" She flipped her hair and grinned.

Mizuko was shocked at first, then crossed his arms and smirked, "Heh, you certainly haven't lost any of your spunk. The least time you fought my shadow clone, you cried like a baby."

Hama titled her head and giggled, then stood and clasped her hands together, "You'll do good Itsuki."

Haru walked away and Itsuki's eyes followed him go back into the house, once he was out of sight she walked over to Hama. "Heck yeah I'm gonna do good." She put her hands on her hips and grinned.

Hama closed her eyes and smiled, "It's nothing important." She said before walking off. Mizuko was walking past Itsuki, he suddenly placed his hand on the top of her head and ruffled her hair. Itsuki slumped and pouted, "Heyyy! Watch the hair!" She frowned and flattened the top of her head.

Hanae appeared, she wore a lifeless bland purple colored kimono, her long black hair was tied in a low ponytail and wore a white headband around her forehead. Her pupiless eyes looked at everyone before stating, "Don't fight just yet darlings, eat." She smiled softly.

Itsuki whined, "Can it wait? I really need to train." She asked, veins bulged around Hanae's doe eyes, a frightening glare formed on her face, "I don't like repeating myself." She stated menacingly.

Everyone sweat dropped. Itsuki didn't say anything, she didn't need too. She pretended to rip out her hair in rage, kicking and stomping the ground before walking inside.

"Hm, once a baby always a baby." Mizuko smirked while turning to Hama, she gasped softly and punched his arm playfully, and they laughed to each other and walked inside.

Everyone knelt down at the table and said their thanks, clasping their hands together, they all said in unison, "Thank you for this meal." And began to eat the food Hanae had prepared for them.

Itsuki chewed slowly as she jealously watched as Hama and Mizuko casually eat their food, she stared at their eyes in envy.

She growled and slammed her hands on the table, "Its no fair! Hama and Mizuko have already gotten their Byakugan and I haven't! It makes me seem like I'm the weak link compared to them!" She crossed her arms and frowned.

Hanae frowned deeply and rose her voice, loud enough to make everyone flinch, "No slamming hands on the table!"

Itsuki mumbled something under her breath and stared at the floor.

"Stay calm Suki." Hama said in a soft tone. Her voice usually cools down Itsuki, like Hanae, their voices' sound like a beautiful melody.

Hanae then chucked, "Im sure you'll get yours sooner or later."

"So what if you don't get your Byakugan? You should be more focused on getting the Mobami's kekkei genkai." Haru's dark blue orbs rolled around and Itsuki raised an eyebrow, "Papa, have you even gotten your kekkei genkai?"

He coughed and pulled his collar, "N-No," Hanae giggled, "Hey! It's a hard thing to get!" He defended himself, "It takes years to get!"

"Then I'll stick with getting the Byakugan." Itsuki stuck her tongue out at her father.

Hama smiled softly, "There's no need to put pressure on yourself. If it happened to us, it's bound to happen to you." She said before stuffing her mouth with rice.

Mizuko thought for a moment before saying, "I unlocked my Byakugan by putting myself in danger. Maybe it'll happen for you."

"Let's do it!" Itsuki slammed her hands on the table. This time, more aggressively, it shook the plates on the table which made Hanae furious.

"What did I say..." Hanae growled and stared down at Itsuki.

"Right, right. Sorry." She smiled nervously and looked down.

"Do what?" Mizuko asked.

"Put my life in immediate danger." Itsuki replied bluntly.

Hama chuckled nervously and sweat dropped, "There are also other ways," Hama smiled nervously, looking around, searching for other ways, " Oh! Mama, how did you get your Byakugan?" She asked, hoping her mother had a more comfortable story.

"If I remember correctly, I unlocked mine before I almost got killed, I was about nine years old..." Hanae recalled.

"You almost got killed when you were a child?" Itsuki raised an eyebrow.

"It's a long story." Hanae waved her chopsticks in the air and smiled.

"A touchy subject, really. If I remember, I was there." Haru pondered.

Itsuki's jaw dropped, "Well you gotta tell me! Spill it, spill it, spill it!" Her mouth curved widely and her eyes widened.

"A story for another day darling." Hanae smiled.

Hama face palmed multiple times before stuffing her mouth with more rice.

"I guess danger could be the only way." Mizuko waved his chopsticks around, just like his mother.

Hama sighed softly and nodded, "I suppose."

"Papa?" Itsuki grabbed Haru's attention.

"Hm?" He raised his eyebrows, "Did you feel bad?" Itsuki rubbed her arm.

"What do you mean?" He cleared his throat.

Itsuki glanced away awkwardly, "Did you feel bad the first time you killed someone?" She asked while sighing.

Mizuko was about to choke on his food, Hama's eyes widened and Hanae smiled awkwardly.

Haru shook his head, "I didn't feel bad because there is no reason to feel bad." He answered casually, Itsuki squinted her eyes and titled her head, trying to process her father just said, "What I mean is, the people you kill aren't good people, they do despicable and disgusting things and they don't deserve your sympathy." Haru explained while frowning.

Silence filled the room.

Itsuki glanced over at Hama, who was sweating profusely, she clearly didn't want her father expose that type of mindset to Itsuki.

Hama noticed her little sister looking at her, waiting.

Waiting to see what she would have to say. Hama's Hyuga eyes widened and turned her head as she quickly stuffed her face with more rice.

Mizuko visibly stiffened, he's not the type to enjoy talking or listening to those types of subjects, while Hanae didn't really care, she slurped her noddles quietly, yet loudly not paying any mind to their conversation.

Itsuki nodded before saying, "I'm done!" She showed her mom her empty plates and stood up, "Thank you for the meal, Mama." Itsuki bowed and walked away quickly.

Itsuki walked outside into the Mobami compound and saw her friend carrying a basket of fruits over her head, "Haruko!" Itsuki waved at her vigorously and ran towards her best friend.

"Suki!" Haruko smiled widely and hugged her with one arm, her other arm held a basket of fresh fruits.

"Aren't you excited? We get to graduate soon!"

Itsuki pumped up her fists, "I am!"

Haruko nodded, but her expression changed to a more nervous one, "Although I am super nervous, but I'm training myself big time." Haruko smiled, stayed optimistic as usual, trying to push those negative thoughts away.

"Walk with me." She said and began to walk together.

Every foot they took tiny puddles splashed around, the rain was light and soft as it gently kissed their skin.

Itsuki nodded, "Yeah, I'm trying to get my Byakugan unlocked so I'm going to put myself in danger." She smiled widely and winked, pointing at her eye.

Haruko sweat dropped and smiled nervously, "I gotta go, but good luck!" She waved before walking away, Itsuki waved and walked away.

An apple rolled over to her foot, she titled her head and bent down to grab it. She stood up and saw Elder Kikyou struggling to pick up fruits that fell from her basket.

It was strange, even though Kikyou is old, she's not like the typical old lady, she's more swift and flexible.

Elder Kikyou is probably the only elder that Itsuki doesn't despise, mostly because she was her mentor, "Very unlikely of you, Kikyou-sensei." Itsuki smiled and picked up the apple.

The old lady smiled, "Just did that to get your attention." She swiftly picked up the fruits with her foot and the various colors of fruits flew towards Itsuki.

Itsuki gasped softly and caught the fruits with her hands, "Good, you still haven't forgotten 'Rule Number 6." A small smile formed
on Kikyou's wrinkly lips.

The mentor and the student said in unison, "Always Be Prepared."

"Yeah yeah, how could I forget?" The little girl smirked and tossed the fruits into her senseis' basket.

Kikyou wasn't that old. In her mid/probably late 50's. She's the youngest in the Elder group, probably the nicest. Kikyou has a son, Mako Mobami, Itsuki has seen him around from time to time but he's mostly on missions. She's a widow but seems to be living her best life, Itsuki even started to suspect if Kikyou killed her husband. Kai and Haruko always tell stories on about her mean their sensei's are but Itsuki never had any of those stories to tell.

"Elder Kikyou, can I ask you something?" Itsuki moved her black orbs to the side and avoided eye contact, "Anything." She responded while lifting the basket over her head.

"I'm really confused right now, I mean- killing someone, a human being sounds scary. My dad tells me not to have any remorse but that sounds hard." Itsuki glanced up at the sky and waved her hands around, manipulating the water around her she formed a heart.

Kikyou placed a hand on Itsuki's shoulder, "It's completely normal to feel bad, it's happened to me, you'll feel like an awful person and that's completely valid. After your first assassination, come to me okay? We will talk about everything that happened and you'll tell me anything that's bugging you and hopefully I'll find a way to fix it." She responded while smiling.

Itsuki sighed and suddenly felt more relived, knowing now she has someone to talk to about this pushy subject, she was still nervous but more at ease, "Thank you Kikyou-sensei." Itsuki bowed and grinned from ear to ear. Kikyou bowed her head and walked away.

Itsuki looked around, not that many people were around her, she decided she was going to sneak into the temple for the greatest assassin in the Mobami family.

Hiroko Mobami.

Itsuki took tiny steps towards the temple, slightly opening the door she held her breath, she made a crack big enough to slip in.

Itsuki took a deep breath and closed the door behind her.

'I really shouldn't be doing this.' Itsuki rubbed her arm awkwardly. Signing softly, she walked towards the shrine for Hiroko.

When she looked at the shrine, thoughts came swarming through her head, she felt more nervous for some reason. Kikyou made her feel better but Itsuki feels different here.

She feels... more vulnerable.

She knelt down and took another deep breath, "Hey... I know I shouldn't be here but- I need some advice, my graduation is tomorrow and soon...my first assassination. And I just don't know what to do, taking a life- sounds terrible, and I feel like a burden compared to my siblings, I feel like everyone looks down on me." Itsuki bowed her head, a tear slowly rolled down her cheek, she clenched her teeth and shut her eyes.

Itsuki didn't really know what to expect but there was no response, "Forget it. I don't know why I asked you, I mean- you're not even alive." She laughed slightly and stood up.

About to open the door she heard a quiet soft voice, "Itsuki." Itsuki's eyes widened and she spun around, she got into a defensive pose, her breath hitched, "Who said that?" She looked around, 'Okay Itsuki... calm down, it may be Hiroko trying to me.' Itsuki took a deep breath and sat down.

'My mama is a very spiritual person always meditating, she even says she talks to the dead who once lived here, Mama always said to respect spirits and try to make peace with them, if you can. She taught my about spiritual energy, and I can feel it, I do. She told me when it happens to sit down and meditate, to enter the spiritual world.'

She took her mother's advice. Her legs were crossed and she placed both her hands on her knees, she closed her eyes and took another deep breath.

A warm feeling hit her face.

Once she opened her eyes, sitting across from her was Hiroko.

It was surreal, Ituski looked around, they were in the sky, it was bluer as ever and there were so many clouds, she rarely sees blue skies. They weren't even sitting on anything, it was like they were floating in air.

"Hiroko? Hiroko M-Mobami?" Itsuki was astonished, "I-It worked! I'm actually talking to you." She cracked a smile.

Hiroko was absolutely beautiful.

Her raven hair was tied in a low ponytail and purple headpieces decorated her hair. Hiroko wore a vibrant purple traditional kimono, her onyx eyes softened as she smiled at Itsuki.

"I-I..." Itsuki fiddled with her fingers, but she sucked up all the courage she had and finally breathed out the words, "I need you advice."

Hiroko smiled, "About your siblings and you're assassination, I'm guessing."

"How do you know?" Itsuki asked.

Hiroki continued smiling, "I listened, I always do."

"I feel so miserable, everyone expects me to be like Hama and Mizuko and it puts a lot of pressure on my shoulders, it feels like I'm a burden. All the time, the Elders always ask why I can't be like them. They always tell me I'm not good enough." Itsuki looked down.

Hiroko sighed softly as she smiled, "What makes you think that other people can tell you what your self worth is?" She asked.

Itsuki was taken aback, "I don't know..."

"Listen Itsuki, you don't have to be like anyone, it doesn't make you feel any better about yourself," Hiroko said sternly yet calmly, her onyx eyes softened even more, "You have to start thinking to yourself, what on earth gives them the right to make such an assessment? See, it is yourself that can decide what your worth is. Listen Itsuki, and remember this. People can't decide who you are just by once glance at you, people can't decide how good you are at anything, only you. No one can tell you who and what you are, not your siblings, your parents, the Elders, no one. Only you."

Itsuki gasped softly and smiled, "You're right! I'm the only person who can decide what my worth is." Itsuki grinned and bowed her head, Hiroko smiled while closing her eyes.

"A-And the assassination? How was it like for you? Did you feel guilty? Did you have no remorse?" Itsuki bit her bottom lip nervously.

Guilt.

What is guilt?

Guilt is a powerful emotion. So simple, so damaging.

And that's what scared Itsuki, the thought of being broken down, ruined, traumatized.

Hiroko smiled softly, "I felt guilt, oh... I felt guilt for a long time. It's a powerful emotion, a scary one too. I cannot tell you how you should feel, but it always helps to talk to someone about it, get it off your chest."

Itsuki nodded and smiled nervously, "Thanks Hiroko." She bowed her head.

Once Itsuki opened her eyes she gasped loudly and looked around, she looked over at Hiroko's portrait hung over the thousands of flowers and candles that lit up the room.

Itsuki stood up and bowed respectfully at the shrine and slipped out the room and hurried back home.

"I'm ready." Itsuki said, her dull orbs gleamed with determination and hope.

She ran back home and opened the door, "I'm ready!" Itsuki yelled with determination, it caught everyone's attention.

Hanae grinned from ear to ear and clapped her hands, "Ooh~ I'm so excited!"

"All right, I have to say I may go easy on you." Mizuko shrugged and stood up, he sighed and said, "Well then, come on. Let's go." He walked past her and ruffled Itsuki's hair, Hama put her hand on Itsuki's shoulder and smiled.

Itsuki looked at her and grinned, "Watch me kick that clones butt!" Itsuki ran over to Mizuko and followed him.

"You're bound to fail." Mizuko scrunched his nose, Itsuki stuck out her tongue playfully.

They walked into the training room and Hanae handed Itsuki a black bladed katana, Itsuki grinned and practiced a few moves with it.

Hama stood next to Mizuko, he weaved hand signs and yelled, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Smoke covered the room and Itsuki fanned it away and coughed harshly, Hama used her Byakugan to see through the smoke.

A clone of Mizuko.

He handed his shadow clone a wooden staff, so it wouldn't really hurt Itsuki, just leave a few bruises.

Haru sat down and nodded at Hanae.

"Your gonna do great, Suki Suki!" Hama gave her a thumbs up and flashed her a bright smile, that made Itsuki gain more confidence.

"All right. Get into your positions!" Hanae stood between Itsuki and the shadow clone, Itsuki took a deep breath and positioned herself in a type of Hyuga stance, the shadow clone got into a fighting stance also.

Hanae looked at both of them before saying, "Go!" She took a step back and Itsuki and the shadow clone darted towards each other.

The shadow clone raised its leg up, attempting to kick Itsuki, she ducked in the nick of time, she pointed her katana towards the shadow clones stomach.

It dodged the katana and hit Itsuki's arm.

Her eyes widened, her katana clattered on the polished wood floor, Itsuki then fell on her side and gasped for air, "We can stop if it's to much to handle." Mizuko suggested.

Itsuki arms shook as she pushed herself up, she shook her head, 'Suck it up. Suck. It. Up.'

Hanae smiled, she turned over to Haru to see his reaction, he just stayed quiet with his arms crossed.

Itsuki got back up and picked up her katana.

Hama smiled softly and sniffled, "Don't tell me your crying." Mizuko narrowed his pale eyes towards his younger sister.

She wiped a tear, "No, I'm just so proud of her, aren't you?" Hama asked, Mizuko shrugged, "Whatever." He responded and crossed his arms.

"Watch me wreck your world!" Itsuki shouted and dashed towards the shadow clone, Itsuki raised her palm and struck at the shadow clones chest.

The shadow clone fell back and flipped over to regain its footing and charged at Itsuki with unreal, the blade pointed directly at her.

'Come on! Byakugan! Just come on already!' Itsuki whined in her head, 'Crap, I won't make it in time. I need to improvise.' Itsuki looked around and then looked under the shadow clones legs, 'Perfect.' She smirked and took a deep breath.

She ducked down and rolled under the shadow clones legs, and in the process, cutting her arm.

"Way to think Suki!" Hama applauded Itsuki and smiled.

Itsuki twirled around and lifted up her leg.

Her leg was inches away from the shadow clones face but the shadow clone caught her leg and twisted it, making Itsuki hit the floor face first.

Hanae flinched as she watched her daughter hit the floor face first, her motherly instincts took over, she was about to run over and comfort her daughter but Haru grabbed her arm and looked at her.

His eyes spoke a thousand words and Hanae sighed and sat back.

"Come one Itsuki! Get back up!" Hanae shouted.

"She's gotta get up." Hama clasped her hands together, Mizuko's eyes softened, 'Get up already Itsuki.' Mizuko nervously bit his lip.

Itsuki lifted her head up slowly, blood dripped down her nose.

"That was a... lucky hit..." Itsuki pushed herself up and twirled her katana in her hand before yelling, "Prepare to poof!" Itsuki charged at the shadow clone.

The shadow clone darted towards Itsuki.

'It's gonna aim for my chest!' Itsuki thought as she prepared to jump.

Mizuko's shadow clone was inches away from stabbing Itsuki's chest, Itsuki launched herself above the staff and landed on it before launching herself again above the clones head.

Before the clone had any time to react Itsuki quickly spun around and stabbed the clone through the chest.

Everyone was absolutely stunned, mouths agape as the clone poofs and smoke covers the room.

Itsuki dropped her katana and put her hands on her knees, panting harshly. A huge smile formed on her lips, "I-I did it!" Itsuki cheered and wiped the blood off her nose.

"That's right everyone, I'm gonna be the best assassin out there!" Itsuki put her hand on her hip, Hama's eyes teared up and a bright smile formed on her lips.

"Suki Suki you were amazing!" Hama ran over to Itsuki and hugged her tightly, "Now I know you're ready." Hama said softly and smiled, Itsuki's eyes widened yet softened at the same time, a small blush grew on her cheeks.

Hanae smiled softly and turned to Haru, "You think she's ready?" She asked, Haru closed his eyes and nodded, "Definitely, she reminds me of Mizuko."

Hanae nodded in agreement, her pale eyes shifted towards Itsuki, "She's definitely got that Hyuga mindset in there." She smirked before continuing, "I'm proud of her." Hanae finished before she rested her head on Haru's shoulder.

Itsuki dashed over to Mizuko, "Did you see that Mizuko?" She tugged on his sleeves, "Obviously I did." He responded quickly, "Are you proud of me? Are you proud of me!" Itsuki asked, her black eyes turned red while they glistened in the sunlight.

Mizuko sweat dropped and looked around, Hama's clear eyes narrowed at him, she gestured him to say yes, Mizuko sighed and ruffled Itsuki's hair, "Yeah I'm proud of you." He cracked a smile."

Itsuki closed her eyes and grinned brightly, and wrapped her arms around him, "Thanks Mizuko."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.5K 30
โ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. โž Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—† Characters...
6K 204 20
Today is June 20th 2144, indicating the first day of summer. It's been a little over one hundred years since the whole world has been unified under T...
72.6K 3.8K 63
After the rage of war, Naruto finds himself in a completely new territory which he must overcome to become Hokage! Doki doki... Whatever that means. ...
37.4K 907 30
As children you saw her as a friend and nothing else. But when your paths separated, you realised how much she meant to you. And now after almost ten...