The Beginning

By _Writeratheart__

Marriage has always been a curse to Giovanni Morello, as a Boss of the Italian mafia. Along with the death of... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Author's Note

Chapter Thrity-One

19.1K 555 13
By _Writeratheart__

"I'm sure everything will work out.", Valeria said as she held her son in her arms swaying side to side.

"It won't, she's leaving me Val! I killed her brother, she can never forgive me.", I sighed covering my face in my hands.

Aria and I came back home and she left the house, she never told me where she was going to stay. I went by Valeria's to talk, I needed to talk to someone. Valeria has always been there for me since forever.

Val sighed before she sat down next to me she handed me her son and I took him gently swaying him back to sleep. Val touched my knee and looked at me.

"Listen, Giovanni. You have to remind yourself what it feels like to lose someone closest to you, it hurts and to know that it was someone you loved that hurt that person hurts much more. I don't blame her for being upset plus with all of the hormones, they make things a lot worse.", Valeria said as she fixed the pacifier that was in her son's mouth.

I looked down at him and for a moment I thought of what it would be like when I have a child. When Aria and I have a child which won't be long from now. I watched as he whined softly and moved his body.

"I love her Val. I can't lose her, she's my wife and I fell in love with her.", I said.

Valeria let out a soft sigh and made me look at her.

"Then you have to fight for her, go find her and do everything you can go get her back.", Valeria said cupping my face.

I nodded before turning back to my nephew. He was fast asleep. I felt Val's chin on my shoulder and she looked down at him.

"Soon you'll have one of your own.", she whispered.

I smiled. "Yeah."

"Your whole life will change and it will be like you're a whole new person. If you can't fix things with Aria, the baby will, or it may. If you can't fix things at all then just be there for your baby. Sometimes people are meant to be in your life to help you through something, to teach you something.", Val said.

Val was right, sometimes people are only in your life to each you something. Maybe that Aria. Maybe she was meant to be in my life to teach me how to love again.

Even if it was the case with Aria and I, I wasn't going to let Aria go. I fell in love with her, she's my wife, and she's the one I want to be with. I was going to do everything I can to get her back.

No matter how long it took.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.7K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
9.2K 728 27
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #97 in Graphic 2024 #16 in Arguing 2024 #46 in Wealthy 2024 #68 in Russian 2024 #96 in Sexual 2024 **** Twenty-four ye...
131K 2.3K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...
2.9M 83.9K 49
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 1 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. I...