The Alpha's Princess

By alwayslovve486

Alexia Celesta Brewer. Forced from her home when her pack is attacked, Alexia ran as far as she could to avo... More

Trigger Warnings
Author's Note
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
A/N:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Not an Update
So sorry-Very Important Authors note
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
New Story!!
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Bonus Material
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Very Sad Authors Note :(
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Thank You
TAQ TEASER:
The Queen is Coming
A Long Overdue Update

Chapter 14:

278K 6.2K 1.8K
By alwayslovve486

Alexia's POV:

"Wake up babygirl,"

"What?"

"Alexia wake up, It's me Rhea."

"WHAT," I shot up in bed, screaming. Beck Shot up and grabbed my face in his big hands,

"Lex, what's wrong baby?"

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN RHEA??" I mentally shouted at my wolf. Rhea had apparently just returned from being MIA.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you Alexia, I just wasn't strong enough," she whimpered.

"I missed you so much!! I was so lonely!"

"That will teach you to appreciate me a bit more." She huffed.

"ALEXIA WHAT'S WRONG?" Beck shouted, shaking me and snapping me back to reality.

'"Rhea! I found Mate!! His name is Beck!"

"I know!! I've been talking to Leo! Why aren't we marked and mated yet?"

"Rhea! We aren't ready for that yet!"

"He's mate. I'm ready" She replied grinning.

"Rhea! No! Bad girl!"

"Oh you know you want him too!" I blushed.

"Alexia I swear to God, if you do not tell me in the next three seconds I am carrying you to Dr. Blake." That got my attention.

"No Beck! I'm sorry baby. Nothing's wrong!"

"Then why were you screaming?!?!"

"Rhea's back!" I yelled, smiling like an idiot.

"Who the hell is Rhea?" he asked looking at me like I was crazy. I looked at him, and waited. His eyes widened in realization.

"Your wolf?" I nodded. "Princess that's great!!!" He beamed at me. And then he paused. "Oh- now it makes sense. Leo's going crazy, running around in circles. He's thrilled that Rhea's back."

I laughed. I felt so complete now that Rhea was back.

"Can we go for a run? Please Beck, pretty pretty please?" I begged, batting my eyelashes.

He chuckled and leaned down to peck my lips, "But you're supposed to be resting. And it's a big day today. You could rip your-" He groaned. That's right! Today's the day I get to meet the pack!

"Nope! You can't play that card. I have no stitches anymore! Ha!" he glared at me.

"But you need to rest!"

"I only had to rest for one day! I rested for three! I'm good! Please Beck!" I begged trailing my hands up his bare chest. He shivered.

"Princess- don't start..."

"Beeecckkkkkk" I whined.

"Fine! A quick one half an hour tops! And I have to be with you the whole time!" he sighed. I squealed and threw my arms around his neck, kissing all over his face. He laughed out loud, and on my way across his face he captured my lips in his. I giggled and pulled away.

"Can we go now? Please can we go now?"

"Woah woah woah, slow down sweetheart. Let's get some breakfast and change and then we can go ok" I nodded. "Now let me see how your wounds healed up." He said reaching for me, but I wiggled away, out of his grasp.

"No! Beck, c'mon!" I whined again.

"Did you just say no to me?" I gulped. "Get back here," I shook my head and crawled away again. "Alexia is there something you don't want to show me?"

"You're gonna say I didn't heal yet and you won't let me run," I pouted. He chuckled and grabbed my hips, dragging me forward again.

"You can run, I promise. Just one quick peek."

"Fine," I huffed.

"That's my girl," he murmured, kissing my forehead. I felt my cheeks heat up and started to squirm. I liked the way that sounded. My girl.

"You're in love." Rhea teased.

"Shut up," I hissed. I didn't hear her reply as Beck had lifted my shirt up to my sports bra and was trailing his hand up and down my sides. He skimmed the waist band of my shorts and my breathing quickened. He pressed his lips to my neck, and I shuddered. He chuckled, blowing warm air across my skin. Tingles were shooting through my skin.

"What is it sweetheart? Something wrong?" This was cruel. I opened my mouth but his lips left my neck and floated to my stomach. I gasped as his mouth nipped the edge of my shorts lightly. "Cat got your tongue?" I could hear his smirk. Rhea was screaming 'MATE, MATE, MATE' over and over again. My lips snapped shut as I tried to stifle the moan bubbling up in my throat. He noticed my struggle, but he wasn't going to relent anytime soon. He moved his mouth back to my lips, and bit on my lower lip, rolling it between his teeth. I couldn't suppress any longer, and I moaned loudly. He smirked against my lips and chuckled. "Oh princess, that good huh?" he whispered nipping my ear lightly. And then he was gone. He walked over to the closet, and came out in jeans but still shirtless.

"Beck! That was so mean!" I exclaimed.

"Best part is that I didn't even touch you yet," he replied with a wink. My mouth gaped open.

"B-but...Y-you...I-I" I stuttered and blushed. He laughed at me and kneeled down in front of me.

"How about some breakfast?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "aww don't be like that." He said pecking my lips. But I had other plans. I pulled him down to me and slammed my lips against his. I pushed my tongue past his lips, and explored his mouth. He groaned and responded instantly. He pushed me back against the bed and hovered above me. My hands traced his eight pack and he trembled lightly.

We were in our own little world, when the door slammed open.

"BECK XAVIER, OH CHRIST MY EYES. GET YOUR HUNGRY ALPHA TONGUE OUT OF HER THROAT THIS INSTANT! IT'S NOT EVEN TEN THIRTY IN THE MORNING!" Emma screamed from the doorway. Beck growled and pulled away, glaring at her playfully. I blushed and buried my face into his chest.

"Bye Emma," He smirked and started to kiss my neck, waving her away.

"BECK I WILL CALL YOUR MOTHER UP HERE AND MORTIFY YOU AND YOUR MATE. C'MON WE HAVE THINGS TO DO!"

He sighed and rolled off of me, pulling me to stand with him. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and peeked around him.

"Good morning, Lexi," Emma said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I turned a darker shade of red and Beck smirked at me.

"You know..." He started.

"Shut up Beck."

"I think I should tell them,"

"Don't you dare."

"SHE CAME ON TO ME!!! Ha!" he sang and laughed out loud.

"Beck! How could you!" I cried and he just snickered.

"Alright lovebirds, get dressed and come downstairs so we can get ready for tonight." I nodded and Emma closed the door, but opened it again, "what I mean is dress yourselves and don't get distracted." I laughed and walked passed Beck into the closet. He strolled in behind me, and leaned against the door frame, studying me. I pulled out some new undergarments, a pair of black leggings, and big chunky cream-colored sweater. He nodded approvingly.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. He sighed and stood by the door. I changed quickly and he started knocking on the door the minute I finished.

"Oh what do you want" I sighed looking up at him.

"I wanna watch you get ready," He whined, sticking out his bottom lips.

"Oh fine," I sighed and turned to wash my face and brush my teeth. I finished and put on my deodorant and splashed on some perfume. I shook my long hair out of my ponytail and pulled it into a messy bun. That's when I first saw it.

"What the hell- BECK XAVIER STONE!" He was already running across the room. I was littler and therefore faster. I reached the door first.

"WHAT THE HELL IS ON MY NECK??" he snickered at me, I growled. "YOU GAVE ME A LOVEBITE?!?!?! Today of all days! When im going to meet your pack!"

"Sorry babe I couldn't help myself." He smirked and held his hands up in surrender.

"You ass," I muttered to myself. And twisted the door knob to head downstairs. I heard him trudging behind me. He was quiet- a little too quiet. I turned to find him staring at me- er parts of me.

"Are you staring at my ass?!" I wondered shocked.

"Mhm It's just so..." he began.

"I don't need to hear what goes through your perverted mind." I grumbled and walked into the kitchen, where everyone was already waiting. I walked and leaned against the counter. Damian was sitting at the counter and his eyes grew wide when he looked at me. What is his-? Oh it must be the bite.

I felt a sting slap come in contact with my ass and I jumped. I whirled around to face an innocent looking Beck. I took a breath to yell at him again but he interrupted.

"The cursing, princess," He said grinning. He walked away and I shot daggers at the back of his head. He pulled out a box of cereal, a bowl, a spoon and the milk and walked over to the counter next to me. He prepared the cereal and I took it from him.

"Thanks babe," I said smiling.

"Nu uh this is mine," he said pulling it back and taking a huge spoonful.

"Wanna share?" I asked batting my eyelashes.

"Not particularly," I frowned, but then got a brilliant idea.

"B-but Beck, I'm just so hungry. Y-you know I need to eat m-more," and looked down, my lower lip trembling.

He froze. "Aww baby I'm sorry... I didn't mean to.. It's ok.. C'mon please don't cry we can share! See!" he pleaded, pushing the bowl between us.

"Perfect thanks babe." I replied and immediately dropped the act. He stared at me in shock.

"You are unbelievable."

"Oh I know." I replied with a wink.

"Okay people. It's a big day. Alexia, you're meeting the pack today! We are going to have a dinner in the 3rd floor ballroom at 5. Then when everyone is done, Beck you will stand up and introduce Lexi, everyone will cheer. Desert will be brought out. We dance the night away. All is well. Capiche?" Emma fired off.

"Sounds good to me," I replied and Beck nodded.

"Lex you and I are getting ready together, so I can get to know my sister in law along with Will's mate, Bella and Hunter's mate Lauren." I nodded and smiled. I really wanted to make some new friends in the pack!

"Wait! I have nothing to wear!"

"Lex, honey don't worry about that! I got you covered!" Emma replied with a sly smirk. Oh lord "But after perusing your closet, we definitely need to go shopping!" I nodded eagerly and Beck groaned.

"Oh hush." I murmured patting his cheek. We finished our cereal and he put our bowl in the dishwasher.

"Ok boys, we're going for a run, I want you flanking us as extra protection got it?" I was internally freaking out! I finally got to run as a wolf again! We all made our way out the back slider and onto the deck. Beck led me down the stairs and into the woods.

"Here go behind this tree and shift, then nudge me when you're done, ok?" I nodded and ran behind the tree. I stripped quickly and imagined my wolf. It took a bit longer than usual and was a bit more painful. At one point I whimpered lightly and Beck called out a nervous "Lexi?" I finally shifted and took a few shaky steps to Beck. I pressed my nose to his back and he turned to look at me. I noticed six multicolored wolves behind him, and figure it must be the boys.

"Lexi?" his eyes widened. I laid down, already kind of tired and nodded. "Wow your wolf is beautiful. I've never seen an all silver wolf before." I hadn't either and apparently neither had the guys because when he looked at them they just shook their heads. "I'll be right back" he said before heading behind the tree. I wagged my tail and waited for him to come back. I heard bones crack and an entirely black wolf with chocolately eyes stepped out. Rhea swelled with pride at the sight of him. He was handsome even as a wolf and huge, bigger than my farther.

He barked happily and trotted over to where I was laying down. He laid his big head against my neck and sighed. He licked my face and I nipped his ear playfully. He nudged my side, urging me to get up. I sighed and tried to stand but grew tired quickly. He whined and I shook my head. I couldn't do it. He sat down and crawled over to me on his belly. His brown eyes looked into mine and he bumped his muzzle against mine. I sighed and tried again. I got to my feet and stood shakily, but stayed up. He walked around to my side, so I could lean against him. I whimpered in pain, and he pressed his head to my shoulder. He licked my neck and started walking slowly. I had no choice but to walk quickly if I wanted my support. We had walked about 300 feet and I could walk on my own, slowly. We walked for another half an hour before we found ourselves in a small clearing, deep in the woods.

I flopped to the ground, and he plopped himself down beside me. He rubbed his face against mine, sighing and I licked his cheek. He rolled over and I curled up beside him. He rested his head on my neck and we laid there for a while. I didn't know how much time had passed, but I knew I wanted to stay there forever.

All too soon Beck was nudging me with his big wolf head and stood up, shaking out his fur. I stood up too and he walked to me. He stuck his head under my front legs so I was sprawled across his back. I struggled and tried to get down. He was too damn tall! I was big for a female, but he was huge! He barked at me amusedly and ran off in the direction we had come from. In about 3 minutes we were back to where we started. He grabbed his clothes in his mouth and darted to another tree to shift. I shifted and dressed slowly, shaking slightly.

"Lexi, princess? How you doing?" He called.

"Fine, just a little shaky," I called. I finally struggled into the leggings and stepped out. He flew to me, pressing a hand to my forehead. I sighed and he scanned my body for other injuries, even lifting my shirt to check my now fading wounds. I took a step forward, and swayed slightly, but his arms shot out to steady me.

"Woah, take it easy baby." He murmured. "Come here, let me carry you" I lifted up my arms like the child that I am and he picked me up. I was feeling sleepy and sore. "You were beautiful." He whispered. I sighed and snuggled closer to him. He carried me into the pack house and I instantly felt a wave of warmth as we found shelter from the chilly fall air. He carried me to the suite and placed me on the couch.

"Emma, Lauren and Bella are on their way up. I have to go handle some things. Are you gonna be ok on your own?" I laughed.

"Yes Beck, I'll be fine. Go" I said, shooing him out the door. He chuckled and pecked my lips before turning to head out the door. I dragged myself off the couch and trudged to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, making sure to wash all the dirt from my body. I stepped out and wrapped a clean towel around my body. I heard giggling from the other side of the door. Here goes nothing.

I stepped out. Emma squealed and ran over, hugging me.

"Lexi this is Bella, Will's mate," she said gesturing to a pretty girl with black hair and green eyes, "and this is Lauren," she said pointing to the other girl who was blonde with blue eyes.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Hi Luna,"

"Please, Alexia or Lexi. Luna makes me feel old." I replied and wrinkled my nose.

"Lexi, you're stunning." Bella said, honestly. I blushed and murmured a thank you. I noticed they were already ready!

"Hey I thought we were all getting ready together!" I said.

"You took forever in the shower!"

"It was a quick one!"

"It was like 35 minutes, Lex," Lauren replied.

"Imagine how long they'll be when Beck joins her," Bella said with a smirk and I blushed.

"Ewwww that's my brother people!" Emma said shuddering. "Lets get started on you Miss Lexi." She and Lauren sat me in a chair and set to work curling my hair into loose ringlets. In the mean time, Bella was applying my make up. She traced my eyelid in black liquid liner, and gave me a soft smokey eye in shades of silver. She painted my lips in a pale pink lipstick, and covered them in a layer of clear gloss. Emma pulled a section of my hair aside and worked it into a braid, that she pinned into a braided crown, to hold my hair back. The whole while, the girls and I were laughing and talking up a storm. I learned that they all shared rooms with their mates here in the pack house, because Beck said they were too young to get their own houses. Especially Emma. Lauren and Bella were super nice and sweet, not to mention funny.

"Is Beck a good kisser?" Lauren asked grinning, and I turned bright red. "I'll take that as a yes," she said laughing.

"You should have seen them this morning..." Emma began

"Emma!"

"C'mon Lex!" she cried and proceeded to tell the whole story over again. I buried my head in embarrassment, but laughed with them.

"Oohh someone can't get enough of the Alphaa" Bella sang.

"How big is his..?"

"Lauren!" I gasped

"That big?"

"Ewwww again for the last time- My brother!!!" Emma winced covering her ears.

"What time is it?"

"5:07"

"Crap! Already!"

"You were out there for a good 5 hours!" What? When. "But good news you are done! We even covered your lovebite." Emma replied and I glared at her. "Now lets get your dress on!" and she tugged me over to where she had a lacy black bra and thong laid out.

"Really?"

"Oh hush and put it on!" I groaned but obliged.

They handed me a black lace dress that went to about mid thigh and was kind of tight, but it had three quarter sleeves, and was backless. Bella zipped me up and I tugged on the silver stilettos.

"Alright, you're done and gorgeous but we have to go! We'll see you tonight! You're so dancing with us!" Lauren called heading out the door. I laughed but nodded. I was beginning to think that we would get along great.

I walked down the hall to Beck's office. He was standing at the window on the phone. I gasped he was in a black tux. God was he hot in a tux. He turned and flashed me a grin, but stopped and his mouth dropped. He smelled like woody pine, and warm chocolate and coffee all combined into one. It was a weird combination, but it was mouthwatering. Had he always smelled this good?

It's because im back babe, Rhea supplied. Ahh that made sense. He made his way to me and kissed my lips. He pulled away and smiled down at me. "You look gorgeous." I blushed and he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you. Not so bad yourself." I giggled. He growled and kissed my neck. I shivered and he smirked.

"Still?"

"I don't think that's changing anytime soon." I chuckled.

"Good. I don't want it too," he whispered in my ear and I shivered again. He laughed out loud. "C'mon we have a party to attend to." And offered me his arm. I took and he led me down the hall to the stairwell. Oh gosh, here we go, Lex. Your new pack.

I'm so so sorry for the long wait! Things got crazy! But I tried to make it longer for you! Almost at 4K reads! Im speechless and In shock and so happy and I love you all! I hope you like this story as much as I love writing it! I've been getting more feedback which makes me the happiest person ever because I have the best readers! Remember to read, vote, share, comment, and be a generally good person!

I think Beck and Lexi are so cute! I wish I had a relationship like theres!

Kisses for my loves.

MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL TO PIECES!!

Xoxox Alwayslovve486

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.3K 14
Cecelia was abused by her father ever sense she was 5. Her mother died by a rogue and her father blamed her. Her father hurt her in so many ways, to...
787K 21.6K 40
Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she soon realizes that she is mated to none...
3.6M 99.5K 42
Mia Davis taken and put in a cell after Rogue's took over her pack. It's been a year, barely food, no showers, no were or human contact of any kind...
25.5K 705 42
Ember Raven escapes her captors after six years of living in a cell. She grew up thinking that she's a natural rogue, not kicked out of a pack, just...