Dark Streets | HAECHAN

By lost_in_neocity

Ft. NCT's Lee Haechan There were two rules: 1. Never wander the dark streets alone at night. 2. If you see a... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Sequel - Ashes
New Book: Guardian
Masterlist

Chapter 14

17.9K 740 523
By lost_in_neocity

"This might actually be fun." Jeno said as the four of the parked their bikes.

"Right." Jaemin replied as he hopped off his motorcycle.

Donghyuck adjusted the leather jacket he wore, his blue flannel tied around his waist. He wanted to look good for Ayeon, without seeming like he had purposely tried hard, but it was inevitable. He had even slicked back his hair just for today.

The four boys made their way to frat house, where many people were beginning to part to let them go through.

"Where's the drinks?" Jeno asked one of the males who gulped from the Jeno's stare.

"There's some in the yard, some in the kitchen." The male answered. Jeno turned to them.

"I'll be in the yard, text me if you guys dip." Jeno said before leaving.

"I'm going to make sure he doesn't OD." Jaemin mumbled before following his friend.

"Let's go find Ayeon." Renjun said, placing his hands in his pockets. Donghyuck nodded, walking into the house with Renjun.

The house was packed with people, dancing, drinking, playing beer pong. Donghyuck could smell the cheap drugs people were doing as well, making his face scrunch up.

"If they're going to do drugs, at least do the proper ones." Donghyuck mumbled, but someone had heard him.

A tall pale male wearing a leather jacket stared at the two of them in the halls, piercings covering his face. He leaned against the wall, blocking them from getting through.

"Is it true that the Phoenixes deal the good stuff?" He asked them. Donghyuck watched as Renjun gave him a wide grin.

"What do you want, coke, K, dope, crack, molly, or just some good ol' pot?" Renjun asked. The male was clearly taken back by the options.

"Are you serious?" The male asked.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" Renjun replied, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Ooookay, let's me get my friends, hold up." The male said before disappearing the through the crowds. Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Clearly doesn't know what he's getting himself into." Renjun said, glancing at Donghyuck, who chuckled.

"Cash is cash." Donghyuck said with a shrug.

"What are you waiting for?" Renjun asked, motioning towards the kitchen. Donghyuck peeked over and his jaw instantly dropped.

Inside, Ayeon stood, holding a bottle of beer in her hands. She was absolutely stunning in her outfit that hugged all the right spots without being terribly revealing. Her hair was pin straight, flowing down her back. She wore bright red lip gloss, perfectly matching her black and white outfit.

"Hurry up and go get your girl before someone else does. I got this." Renjun said, shoving him towards the kitchen.

"Okay, relax." Donghyuck mumbled as he heard the conversation Ayeon was having with the male.

"Drugs, do you do drugs?" The male asked her. Donghyuck took a deep breath.

"Yeah, she does. And if you could excuse us, we need to make our deal." Donghyuck said, a wide smirk on his face as Ayeon turned around to see him.

...

Gosh, he looks good, Ayeon thought as she saw the male standing behind her. He wore a simple outfit but the way his hair was parted just drove her insane.

"Shall we go?" Donghyuck asked her. Ayeon quickly nodded.

"Yeah let's go make our... deal." Ayeon said, giving Junsu a small wave before following Donghyuck out of the kitchen. They passed by Renjun who was handing a small baggie with white pills inside to a few males in exchange for cash.

"So you guys are here to deal?" Ayeon asked. Donghyuck shrugged his shoulders.

"I had to convince Jeno to let us come somehow." Donghyuck said. "Speaking of Jeno."

Ayeon looked up to see Jeno walking in, a cigarette in one hand, a bottle of beer in another. Jaemin was quickly following. She felt Donghyuck lace his hand with hers, dragging to the crowded living room where music was blasting and people were dancing.

Ayeon felt herself being pushed up against Donghyuck from the crowd. Donghyuck only chuckled as her head hit his chest. She felt him wrap his arms around her.

"Don't worry, I got you." He whispered into her ear, running his fingers through her hair. She felt herself relax into him, taking a deep whiff of his cologne as she held onto him tightly.

"You smell good." Ayeon told him.

"You like it?" Donghyuck asked. Ayeon nodded, looking at the male.

Even with the dim lighting, Donghyuck's features were godly. With his doe eyes and naturally tan skin, he was absolutely beautiful. Ayeon could help but smile at the sight.

"You look breathtaking tonight. Honestly. You took my breath away when I saw you." Donghyuck said softly, making her heart flutter.

"I missed you." Ayeon told him as she clung onto his body. Donghyuck put a finger underneath her chin, lifting her head up so that she faced him.

"I miss you too, angel." Donghyuck said.

Ayeon's heart skipped a beat as Donghyuck began inching his face closer to his. She closed her eyes but before his lips could touch hers, someone had shoved them, her head ended up hitting his chest instead.

When Ayeon opened her eyes, she could tell that Donghyuck wasn't quite happy with what had happened either, his face darkened, an intense stare in his eyes.

"Donghyuck." Ayeon said, giving him a squeeze. His eyes immediately softened the second they met hers.

"Yes?" Donghyuck asked her.

"Just let it go, they're probably drunk." Ayeon told him. She watched as Donghyuck inhaled deeply before letting it all out.

"Okay. Just this once since you asked so nicely." Donghyuck said, placing a kiss on her forehead instead. Ayeon smiled, lacing their hands.

"Why don't we have some fun and dance instead?" Ayeon suggested, pulling Donghyuck deeper into the crowd.

...

Donghyuck was completely mesmerized by the girl moving to the beat of the music. Everything she did just captivated him, holding him prisoner to the trance she held him in.

Ayeon smiled. "Are you having fun?"

"Of course, as long as I'm with you." Donghyuck replied.

A part of him still couldn't believe that this girl had stopped him from beating someone up with her her eyes. Even when Renjun once begged him, pulling his arm back, Donghyuck had just flung him off, beating up the guy anyways. That's the power Ayeon had on him.

Donghyuck's concern grew when he saw two familiar heads entering the crowded area.

"Crap." Donghyuck mumbled.

"Is something wrong?" Ayeon asked as she stopped moving. Donghyuck looked down at her before eyeing Jeno and Jaemin again.

"Jeno and Jaemin are here." Donghyuck told her.

"Should we go somewhere else then?" Ayeon asked.

"Yeah, we should." Donghyuck said, grabbing her hand but the living room seemed to be completely packed, making it impossible to get out.

What to do?

Jeno and Jaemin were getting closer now, both dancing wildly to the music.

"There's too many people." Ayeon said, with a frown on his face.

"I know, love." Donghyuck said, lightly caressing her cheek. He looked up and instantly regretted it when his eyes met Jeno's.

Donghyuck took a deep breath before smirking at his friend.

"Donghyuck, maybe-"

Donghyuck shut Ayeon up as he dug his fingers into her roots, planting a deep kiss on her lips.
———————————————————————————

Whoa, did they just... kiss?

These are the 00 line fits i had in mind :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 2.5K 42
"Why are you making me feel this way?" "Feel what way?" "Huh..." Y/N had a sweet and generous personality, but she changed after she lost the one she...
95.9K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ κ’° when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
172K 6.2K 52
❝ wow jisung. you clearly didn't torment her enough...they're usually a little more...terrified ❞ ↳ wha...
667K 26.8K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...