The Rebellious Man (TayNew Co...

Par _VintageSoul

what if the person you love for a long time ago came back again to your life, will be the reason why your lif... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 2 : The Punishment
Chapter 3 : The date
Chapter 4 : The second punishment
Chapter 5 : Sudden Change
Chapter 6 : Sweet Night
Chapter 7 : Cooking time
Chapter 8 : Let's Drink
Chapter 9 : Date Me
Chapter 10 : Settled
Chapter 11 : First Date
Chapter 12 : Peaceful Place
Chapter 13 : Let other people know
Chapter 14 : Busted
Chapter 15 : Drunk Session
Chapter 16 : Amusement park
Chapter 17 : Out of town
Chapter 18 : The other side of him
Chapter 19 : Let's enjoy surfing
Chapter 20 : Memorable Night
Chapter 21 : Liar
Chapter 22 : Sacrifices
Chapter 23 : The true plan
Chapter 24 : Finally, We made it.
Epilogue
Valentine's Special

Chapter 1 : He came back

2.9K 103 17
Par _VintageSoul

"Tay." I whispered his name, I really can't believe his here. It's been 3 years since he left our home after that he didn't come back but now he's here.

"uhmm New I think we have to go." Mild said.

"What? but we're not done yet." Nick said but Mild pull him outside.

"Hi Newwie, long time no see. So how are you?" He said with a creepy smile and I don't know but scared because of that.

"Ah... errr... I-I'm F-fine, y-you?" I stuttered.

"I'm doing great, Where's mom and dad?" He asked.

"In New Zealand, Business trip." I simply said.

After hearing that he smile creepily again. I don't know but there's something on his smile at I found creepy and I can't help it but I'm scared.

"ohh so you're the only one here?" He creepily said.

"Y-yeah... and also nanny and the other maids..." I said and he nodded in amusement like he will do something, Something bad, Really really bad.

"That's great.... Really great..." He said and he put his luggage on the side.

"Oh well I'm really tired right now because of the Taxi earlier so I have to sleep. Nanny can you prepare my old room?" He said.

"Yes sir just wait for a minute." Nanny said and she go upstairs.

Tay went beside me and eat the food in the table and I can't help but to stare at him because I can't believe that he's really here. There's something new to him, Maybe his aura. His body is now really built up, I can see those rock like biceps because of his tight polo. He's more mature looking because of his body but I'm not sure with his attitude.

"Ohh sorry, Can I eat this?" He said and I just nodded to him.

"Sir, your room is ready." Nanny said and bow at him.

"Thanks nanny, See you later my dear brother." Tay said and he winked at me after that went upstairs.

---

I slept after our talk and when I woke up it's already 7pm.

"Sir your dinner is ready." One of the maid said so I went downstairs and I saw Tay on the table.

he's really here.

I sat on the other side of the table because I don't want to get closer to him. I always remember that he always bully and tease me when we were just a child, He always make fun of me and use me like a toy for his own benefit.

And I'm really traumatized because of what he did before. When I see him I always remember the pain that i felt because of him both physical and emotional. My childhood is not worth to remember because of him.

"Don't you want to eat?" He said and that make me come back to my senses.

"Ohhh sorry." I said and I pray first before I eat.

"You're still the weak newwie I knew." He said and that made me really uncomfortable.

"Do you have a boyfriend right now you faggot?" He said that made my heart ache, he's still the bad and bully Tay I knew.

He's insulting me right now and I can't do anything about it. He's right, I'm really weak and I can't fight back that's why I just let him bully me and do whatever we wants to me.

He knew that I like boys since high school. He saw the picture of my male crush on my bag and he saw the letters I write for my crush at first he tease and blackmail me that he will tell my secrets to all of my classmates so I obey all that he wants even if I'm against with it. I don't have a choice but to obey because I don't want anyone to know about my sexuality because I'm not ready yet specially to my crush that time because I don't want him to look at me with disgust.

But one time I'm really tired with all of his bullshits that's why after that he always make fun and tease me because of my sexuality. He even bully me in school and he's the reason why my crush knew my feelings about him. My crush didn't talk to me after that and all of my male classmates always bully me because of my sexuality.

I can't help but to deal with them, They even bully me physically. One time my 5 male classmates lock me inside the restroom. They punch, kick and do everything to me and I can't do anything about it. After that my lips is bleeding and Tay saw me but he didn't to anything but to smirk.

I was really hopeless that time and I don't want to say it to my parents because I don't want them to get worried about me, I know that if I told them all that my classmate have done to me, it will get worst and I don't want that.

I tried my best to hide all of my scars and wounds so my parents won't see it.

I'm really thankful that I have Mild and Nick since highschool and they are the witness how my highschool life sucks.

But they are the reason why I can still laugh and be happy, They are the reason why I didn't transfer from other school, They are my only hope that time and I'm really greatful that they didn't left me.

Both of them are angry to Tay because of what happened before that's why Mild immediately went outside with Nick when she saw Tay earlier because he can't bare to see Tay's face.

"Thinking about me?" Tay said and that made me come back to my senses again.

"W-what? O-ofcourse not..." I denied but that truth is he's correct, I'm unintentionally reminisce all the bullshit that he made to me before.

"You're blushing." Tay tease me.

"No I'm not." I said and continue eating.

After the meal I'm planning to sleep already because I don't want to see Tay's face.

"New wait! are you going to sleep? it's 8pm! Can you play with me?" Tay asked.

I look at him with no interest because I know it's one of his bullshit again and he will do something bad to me again.

"Play what?" I asked.

"Video games." He said but I didn't accept his invitation. I'm going upstairs when he push me on the wall and corner me with his arms.

He hold and pinch my jaw really tight.

"You will play with me wether you like it or not. Understand?" He said and I don't have a choice but to nod.

Then I saw his lips and I don't know but I found it kissable. It's red and there's something in it that I want to taste. I stare at it for a minute while he's holding my jaw.

"Why are you staring at my lips? do you want to kiss me faggot?" He asked and I Denied.

"I thought you like your own brother, that's good that you don't. Because that will be disgusting if I knew you like me." He said and went to the living area.

I followed him and sat beside him, There's enough space between us because I don't want to get closer to him.

He's scaring me and I can't even look at him in the eyes.

He give me the other controller and we start playing tekken.

"Really? Lily? you're really a faggot what the f*ck." He said and roll his eyes.

So we start playing but I beat him with our first and second round that's why he looks frustrated and mad. He's really scary because you can see the determination on his eyes, Determination to beat me.

We start playing again and he beat me on the first round. On the second round I beat him so there will be a third round.

On the Third round I beat him and unexpectedly he start shouting in frustration.

"WHAT THE F*CK?!! THAT CAN'T BE!!" He shouted but I don't want to say anything because he will be more angry if I say something.

"I bet that you always play here that's why you're good at this. I'm not playing tekken for 3 years so that's the reason why you always beat me." He said.

I want to say that I'm not playing this all the time, It's really rare to see me playing this kind of games but I don't want to reason out because I know that he will get mad at me again so I just I agree with all he says.

So we play again and this time I let him beat me and I just acted that I'm really defeated.

"See that faggot?!!! I beat you! I told you I'm good at this! my skills are coming back now because I play this again." Tay said.

So we play again and again, Sometimes I let him win and sometimes not. I just don't want him to get mad at me because of this game so I let him win.

I'm really sleepy now but I can't do anything but to play with him, It's already 12am but he's still hyper. I know that he will get mad if I say that I don't want to play anymore.

But I can't help but to sleep.

"New what's wrong with you? move your character! You stup--" Tay didnt finish his sentence when he saw Newwie. He's already sleeping.

"Really? you sleep while we're playing? That's f*cking rude." Tay hissed.

"I didn't notice that it's already 12:30am. Well we played multiple times already and I know you're tired. But ready yourself tomorrow because I will punish you because of this." Tay said.

---

Mild as Mild

Nick as Nick

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

124K 6K 39
That person was his whole life. Without him its nothing. But it was too late till he realized that.... Now that person was gone. Heart break, broken...
99.4K 4.3K 18
Taynew fanfic When your best friend feeds you to a wolf and you end up sleeping with a total stranger. You don't want to remember but.... What happe...
2.1K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...