hi ㅡ kim taeyoung | ✓

heeskiko által

it all started with one hi. Több

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02
AUTHOR/NARRATOR
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01 [AHN SEONGMIN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02 [SONG HYEONGJUN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #03 [HAN JISUNG]
BUNOS

CHAPTER THREE

1K 66 14
heeskiko által

--»✯«--
CHAPTER THREE
--»✯«--

Chuyeon's pov

Jisung and I were just busy playing chess to forget about boring situations like being scolded by Nanny Kim.

"Mom!" we both stopped when Jisung suddenly shouted while looking at the intrance of the house, then I saw her, looked like she was beaten up because of her hair being all over her face, what happened?

Some maids inside the house immediately made it's way towards her as she inhaled out of frustration,

"I'm okay," she said, gently shooing those maids away to let them concentrate on their own works.

Being worried and confused at the same time, Jisung and I got up from our seat almost immediately before ranning towards her, helping her to seat at the nearest couch where we were at minutes ago so she could rest.

"What happened to you?" I asked, frowning at her. "aish! Told you should've gone home early" I added.

"stop cursing" she hissed while pointing at me. She took out something from her purse and gave it to me. "here" it was my ID, I forgot I accidentally left it inside her office when last time I visited her. "stop leaving your stuffs anywhere! What if that was something more important? Aisht!" she ended up with a curse before fixing her hair with her fingers.

Slouching on my seat, I took the ID before putting inside the pocket of my pants.

"what happened anyway?" Jisung asked.

"well, I almost got robbed-"

"WHO'S THAT I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!" she didn't even finish her words when I yelled out in anger.

Who's that dumb mader fucker? I'll bury him alive!

"Han Chuyeon stop cursing!" mom sternly spoke as Jisung stick his tounge out.

This bitch!

"so how did you manage to get away?" Jisung asked.

"well, there was this young lad who helped, thanks to him or else you'll see my body floating in Han river"

"Stop saying that" I hissed,

She raised her hands up in defeat.

"who's the guy?" Jisung asked.

"dude, are you a detective or what?" I asked,

"shut up!" he scolded.

"he told me he's name was Kim Tyoung? Taehyun? Tae- Taeyoung? Yes yes he's name was Kim Taeyoung"

K-kim Taeyoung? The fuck! Who the hell stuttered mentally?!

Jisung then stared at me, I mouthed 'what?'

"Oh well, that boy was cute," Mom spoked, getting up from the coach. "he's probably the same age as Chuyeon, you two could actually make a great couple" she teasingly said and I gave her a disgusting face.

If that was the Kim Taeyoung I know then WHY NOT!? But if it's someone randomly walking around while flirting over girls then NO THANKS!

"I'm gonna have to take a rest now," she said, planting a kiss on my head and Jisung before walking upstairs. "you two do your homeworks" she shouted before completely leaving the living room.

"ALL DONE!" we both said in unison.

"the fuck was that?" I immediately spoke, lost in thoughts as all I can think of was Kim Taeyoung, WHY?!

"Taeyoung" Jisung also spoke, spacing out before our eyes meet-and ended up bursting out in laughter.

"I REMEMBER THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WAS NAMED KIM TAEYOUNG INSIDE KOREA HAHAHA" he laughed out loud.

We both be cracks, but I like it this way than being drama-ISH.

"AND ONLY ONE OF THEM IS THE KIM TAEYOUNG I LIKE! HAHAHA"

"what if he was?" both of our faces turned (._.) before slapping our faces back to reality.

"yeah, bro I think we should get some sleep..." I suggested.

"yeah man, me too" he said.

Both of us immediately made our wah upstairs after hearing footsteps, and we know who's that from.

"Han Jisung! Han Chuyeon! It's already 10 o'clock you two should be asleep!" she shouted from downstairs.

Nanny Kim.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

It has been three days since the examination and today was my unlucky day, I guess? But it'll turned out lucky if I actually pass math and get an A+.

I Hate You Math Curse You!

While walking towards my class I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck, "you ready to see an A-?" he said, teasingly grinning.

"the fuck Ahn Seongmin!" I shouted as he laugh in response, oh well, what do you expect?

"Haha anyways, want to grab some boba tea after class?" he asked,

"You bet I would"

After that, both of us entered our class, Seongmin's seat was behind mine since our arrangement can't really have particular seatmates, afraid of cheating I guess.

After some few moments of chitchat our teacher finally came having some thick files of papers in his arms before putting it above the table infront.

"class, get back to your seats" she said as everyone made their way to their seats, making their selves comfortable.

Soon later, Mr. Cho finally started calling students names one by one to gave them their report cards for this semester.

"Ahn Seongmin..."

After hearing his name Seongmin immediately made his way towards the front and took his report card with him back to his seat.

"Kim Sunoo..."

"Park Siyoung... "

"Ahn Yujin..."

It goes on until my name was finally called.

"Han Chuyeon?"

Feeling corrupt inside my own feet, I stood up and walk towards Mr. Cho,

He greeted me with a smile in which I returned before he handed me my report card,

"nice work Miss Han," he said which made me confuse.

Did I- nope, let's not jump into conclusions yet.

I bowed down politely before returning on my seat,

Seongmin then pops his head behind me, waiting for me to open my report card as Mr. Cho continues to call other students name.

"so... How was it?" he whispered asked,

I hushed him, I'm not even ready yet he's here pressuring my uneasy brain huhu.

"aish! Just open it" he said, trailing off with a hissed.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

"FUTHER FUCKER YOU PASSED!" Jisung yelled as he took my report card, Mom and Dad were there as they smiled proudly at me, finally.

"Well then," dad started, patting my back. "looks like you ended up having a good scene," he smiled, "I'm proud of you Karen" he ended up with my English name, again (-_-).

I smiled back, don't wanna fight at this time since it's called out for a Celebration, Yey!

"So, what do you want?" Mom asked as I thought for a while.

"I need lots of lots of fried chicken this dinner" I said,

"why do you like chicken so much?" Jisung asked with a disgusting face,

"as if you don't eat" I nagged.

"Okay okay, because you got A+ in Math, I'll be the one to cook your favorite fried chicken tonight" Mom said,

Finally! It wasn't as always but I totally like it when Mom was the one who made dishes,

It just feel so special when she does that.

A/N: Everyone, please don't forget to vote ㅠㅠ

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.5K 290 21
in which, sunwoo witnesses your most embarrassing moment, using it to bully you every day.
227K 6K 35
One shots featuring members of iKON: Kim Jinhwan (Jay) Kim Hanbin (B.I) Kim Jiwon (Bobby) Goo Junhoe (June) Song Yunhyeong (Song) Kim Donghyuk (DK) J...
2.1K 263 12
မက်သရူးကနွေကိုမုန်းသွားပီ ချယ်ရီပန်းတွေကိုလဲမုန်းသွားပီ ဟျောင်းကိုတော့ ဆက်ချစ်ချင်သေးတယ် Matthew X hanbin လေးပါနော်
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc