Silence

By AndySimps

Death. I expected it but it came when I I least expected. Reincarnation. I don't know what to expect from it... More

1.Death
2.Time Really Flies.
3. Oh God No!
4. Blood Splattered Walls.
5. Isn't That Ironic?
6. Weird Neighbour.
7.Peaked My Interest.
8. Tick Tock.
9. Plot Begins.
10. It's So Simple.
11. Moment in Time.
12. You Pass.
13. The Puddle Of Doom.
14. Hit Rock Bottom.
15. It's Just A Sprain.
16. Chakra Not Chatora.
17. Awkward Dinner.
18. Miroirs De La Mort.
20. Home Sweet Home.
21. Talking Tortoise.
22. Sadist Ibiki.
23. The Forest Of Death.
24. Maki Modosu
25. Right Now?
26. Karito VS Karasu
27. My Paddles.
28. Abyss of Shadows
29. Try Again.
30. Oh, Goodbye.
31. Dramatic Entrance.
32. The Nightmare.
33. So Attached.
34. Just Give Me A Break.
35. Calm Down.
36. Too Pure.
37. Behind Kakashi's Mask. (Part 1)
38. Behind Kakashi's Mask (part 2)
39. Open Up.
40. Marathon Drama.
41. Ships And Banana's
42. Shinobi Mary Poppins.
43. Change In Style.
44. Promises and Betrayals.
45. Through The Eyes of Others.
46. Too Far Gone.
47. I Couldn't Bring her Back.
48. Till Death Do Me Part
49. Guilt and Sly Bastards.
50.Never Ending Tears.
51.Baby Foxes and Owls
52. Linoleum and Fluorescent.
53. Dark Voices and Plush Sharks.
54. Power Crazed Lunatics.
55. Sugar High.
56. Far More Valuable.
57. Sneaking Out and Midnight Rendezvous'
58. Awkwardness and Bleeding Noses.
59. Spare Keys and Apologies.
60. It's Just A Bump
61. Spilt Blood
62. Behind the Mask.
Chapter 63. Unblemished Linoleum.
64. Bloody Ceilings
65. Rain Check.
66. Ramblings and Fair Warnings
67. Fallen Cans and Stale Coffee.
68. Torture and Iced Tea.
69. Grocery Shopping and Unprompted Conversations
Hiatus till the 30th of May 2024

19. He's really short.

16.2K 679 109
By AndySimps

Third Persons P.O.V.

Everyone paused to look at the newcomer.

The smoke cleared as Naruto's blond hair became more and more visible.

"Naruto Uzumaki is here." The blond Genin yelled announcing his arrival. "There's nothing to fear now."

He made the hand sign for the shadow clone. "Shadow clone Jutsu." He yelled making three clones jump towards Haku.

Shizukana and Kakashi grimaced at the blond's decision to tell the energy not only his location but his Jutsu.

Zabuza panicked at the sudden appearance and he threw three shuriken at Naruto.

"Naruto move!" Kakashi yelled making Naruto freeze.

Shizukana's eyes widened and she concentrated on slowing down the shuriken.

Before she could do anything, three Senbon deflected the shuriken making both Shizukana and Sasuke look at Haku in surprise.

"Leave him. I want to do it my way." Haku said making Zabuza chuckle.

"You have always been soft." Zabuza said. "Fine, deal with the brats your way."

Shizukana narrowed her eyes. Soft? Has he been soft on us? Sasuke's vitals were never hit. He has been soft on us.

Shizukana moved closer to Sasuke. "The mirrors are weak from the outside of Naruto can attack from there, then we might be able to break through." She whispered into to the Uchiha's ear.

Sasuke nodded. The both of them kept their defensive stances and looked for Haku who had merged back into his mirrors.

"Hey guys, I sneaked in here to save you." Naruto said appearing right next to the Genin.

"You idiot." Sasuke hissed at the confused blond while Shizukana sighed in defeat.

"What?" Naruto asked utterly confused at Sasuke's statement.

"Why the hell did you come in here. You should have attacked from the outside." Sasuke said with anger in his voice.

Shizukana put her hand between the Uzumaki and the Uchiha. "Stop. Turn your anger towards the enemy, not each other."

"Fools, you do bot know what its like to be a shinobi." Haku said before he sent a barrage of Senbon towards the Genin.

Shizukana slowed the incoming Senbon making Naruto gasp in surprise. Sasuke and Shizukana ran towards the mirrors in hope to break them.

Before they could do reach the mirrors, senbon attacked Sasuke while Haku grabbed Shizukana and pulled her once more through the mirrors.

"No!-" Sasuke yelled when Shizukana let out a pained cry from the cold. Shizukana collapsed for the second time, releasing the Senbon which were inside the dome.

She skidded to a halt a few feet away from Kakashi's and Zabuza's fight. Kakashi Sensei tried to get to Shizukana but Zabuza didn't allow that to happen as his sword came swinging down towards Kakashi.

Shizukana's P.O.V.

I shivered as I felt the cold concrete against my face. The first time was bearable but the second wasn't. 

I felt heat come out of the dome but couldn't move. What ever Sasuke and Naruto were doing, they have to do it fast.

I tried to stand but failed when my knees collapsed. I fell to the ground but managed to sit down and get a view of the battle inside the dome.

I froze the Senbon allowing Sasuke and Naruto to get rid of them. Haku met my eyes and he turned back to the boys.

"Zabuza," Haku yelled out. "Take her out, she's interfering."

Zabuza grunted in response.

I narrowed my eyes and tried to stand up. I managed to stay on my feet but fell back down when I felt the air behind me shift.

Just as I reached the ground, a huge metal sword went swinging by where my neck would have been.

Sensei rushed towards me and kicked Zabuza, making the Demon of the Hidden mist, stumble backwards.

"Are you alright?" Sensei asked me.

"I'm cold." I said shivering in response.

I turned my head towards the Ice done when I heard Naruto scream.

My eyes widened as a vicious and malicious chakra surrounded us. It was getting hard to breathe.

Naruto was covered in some sort of orange cloak. He was bent in some animalistic stance and he looked angry.

Suddenly, with no warning, the mirrors collapsed sending shards if ice my way.

I used my hands to cover my face. When I looked up, Haku was on the ground and his mask was broken. Naruto was hovering over him with his fist right in front of Haku's face.

The orange chakra had disappeared and Naruto looked like always. I looked around for Sasuke to find him motionless on the ground.

No,  that can't be. How did he die-- Before I could do anything, a loud rumbling was heard and a screech followed making Haku stand up and rush towards the source of the sound.

I tried to make out the figures in the distance but I could only see a blue glow from that area.

Naruto rushed towards me. "Shizukana-chan, are you alright? Woah, you're cold." Naruto said as he tried to help me up.

"Sasuke?" I asked making Naruto look down.

Before Naruto could respond, a voice was heard from the distance. It wasn't Sensei's or Zabuza's.

With Naruto's support, the both of us walked towards the voice. What we saw was horrifying.

Haku lay dead on the floor with blood gushing out from his chest cavity while Zabuza and Kakashi were focused on the short man.

I looked at the man. He wore a business suit and had a cane. He didn't have alot of hair and he stood around 5ft.

I heard a gasp from behind me and I saw Sasuke trying to sit up.

I nudged Naruto making him leave me and run back to Kakashi.

My legs couldn't support my weight making me crash down to the ground for the 4th time.

I heard Sasuke's voice. "Idiot, you left her."

Naruto looked back at me and gasped. "Shizukana-chan, I'm so sorry."

I waved him off and focused my attention towards Sensei and the group.

The short man seemed to be laughing. He turned back and said something making a group of thugs walk forwards.

There were around 50 to 60 people with swords and weapons. My face paled. Great, more people to fight.

Naruto walked past me and he yelled at Zabuza, something about Haku not being a tool.

Naruto kept on yelling at Hidden mist ninja about how Haku cared for him and how he died for you.

"I know kid." Zabuza said making me raise my eyebrows. "Past me your kunai." Zabuza said to Naruto who threw it towards him.

Zabuza caught it with his mouth as he turned towards the short man. With no notice, Zabuza ran forward and cut many people.

I winced as spears impaled themselves onto Zabuza's back. The short man ran behind but was stabbed by Zabuza. Zabuza dropped the kunai and said, "You're coming with me to hell."

Zabuza pushed the man of the bridge. He turned towards us and fell to the ground.

"Kakashi, do me a favor." Zabuza said making Sensei walk towards Zabuza. "Bring me to Haku."

Sensei nodded before carrying Zabuza towards Haku. He spoke a few words before closing his eyes.

I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned around to find Sasuke limping towards me with Tazuna in the background. My clone puffed and disappeared into thin air.

Sasuke sat down by me and sighed. "What happened?"

I shrugged, "I really don't know."

Just then, we heard complains from the group of thugs in front of us. "Now who's gonna pay us. We need revenge."

That short man must have been Gato. I looked at Naruto who looked at Sensei in desperation.

"No, I used alot of Chakra. I'm out." Sensei said making Naruto look back at the thugs.

"Hey!" A kids voice yelled out. "This is our village. We are gonna defend it."

I turned around to find all the villager standing on the bridge with knives and poles. Inari stood in front without a Bow and Arrow.

"In that case, Shadow clone Jutsu." Naruto yelled making a 100 clones appear scaring off the thugs.

Everyone cheered.

I sighed before shivering at the cold. Sensei and Naruto made their way towards us and crouched down.

"How are you guys feeling?" Sensei asked us.

Sasuke grunted a 'fine' while I just shrugged.

Naruto helped Sasuke up while Sensei helped me up. I leaned against Sensei's weight.

Suddenly, flakes of snow fell to the ground. Snow in the summer?

We all headed back towards Tazuna's house.

A/N, heyyy hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Shizukana used her time manipulation and Sasuke saw. What do you thinks gonna happen? Stay tuned for the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 10.9K 74
I was reincarnated as a random Uchiha in Naruto, oh hell nah I'm not gonna die I will do what ever I want and I WILL SURVIVE.
318K 14.6K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...
16K 783 42
Being a Shinobi meant sacrificing, he thought he understood that. Being an orphan meant enduring hardships, she was well aware of that. When suddenl...
263 13 5
•••○○○○○••• (Y/n) your average 17 year old girl who was satisfied with her peaceful life dies in an accident, Later she accepted the deal with a bore...