5sos Imagines and Preferences...

By niamhkill

basically the title More

Author Note
you get pregnant-luke
truth or dare- all
Meeting lukes parents
A big thank you
Lazy days on your period
Nicknames for eachother
Your lockscreen
How he proposes
Wedding rings
Wedding Dresses
Pet you have
Outfit you're wearing when you first meet
Make up he wants to do to you
Shoes he buys you
Puns while texting
Cover
Dedicated too @brideofharrystyles
New update

First time

39 6 7
By niamhkill

Luke waits until you are completely ready (till you give him the greenlight hehe) and then when you are you surprise him with a very romantic gesture.

Ashton waits until marriage because he is very religious and wants to wait.

Calum pounced on you when you come home from work and he is in your house waiting for you.

Michael and you met in a club, where everyone was drunk, but not you too, after having sex that's when he asked you out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
379K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
836K 51.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...