Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Love You, Amelia"✨

8K 260 8
By Anne_Iryx

Whatever our souls are made of,
his and mine are the same.”

-Emily Brontë,

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Noah, why are you angry on Daric? Don't you want to meet your father? Then why?", I asked Noah.

Noah didn't talk to Daric. Noah was okay with Markus and Crystal, but not with Daric.

"He knew about me being his son, but he didn't say a single word to me or to you. He gave me blood, when I was seriously injured. But he never spilled out a single word. A. S. I. N. G. L. E. WORD", he explained his reason. I sighed.

'He has reason'

I turned and found my dear bad son was laughing with his dear father.

"Hello, dear Son, what are you doing with him?", I asked, pointing my finger at Damon. "Some son-father talk", Aries replied. I rolled my eyes at his reply.

'Arrogant like his Dad'

"Mommy, why does Noah look so angry?", Dahlia grabbed my hand, shaking and asked.

'Noah, you've a sweet, little and lovely girl friend now'

"He is angry on your uncle Daric", Damon replied, pulling her on his lap. "But why does your mom look so angry and reply to kill someone?", He asked Dahlia, laughing and in return, Dahlia giggled.

He tried to tease me though Dahlia.

'Get lost you, Damon Levi Reed'

I turned and went to kitchen to help Crystal and Emm-, sorry I mean, mom.

'Old habits can't be changed so easily'

Sonia was also there. "Hi! Mother of twins", Sonia greeted. I rolled my eyes. "I didn't say anything wrong. You're the mother of twins", Sonia defend herself.

"So, mother of twins, how are you now? How do you feel having two children? How do you feel being mother", She asked. "I'm greater than great. Why don't you try and feel it by yourself? By the way, how is Momo? I really miss that cute little one", I asked. Sonia's smile disappeared without a second. "She was hit by a car, a year ago. Doctor tried to save her but failed", she replied, crying. I hugged her to calm her down.

'Momo was very important to her'

"Aries looks like a smart kid", Sonia said, trying to change the subject.

"No.. He is arrogant", I said while others laughed at my comment. "Damon was arrogant too, when he was little", Mom said smiling, remembering the old memories. "Yeah.. I can see those through Aries", I said pouting.

Everyone ended up chuckling.

Sonia married to Richard one week ago.

"So, what's your new name now? Sonia idiot Robertson?", I asked chuckling. Sonia pouted, "I know, I gave him this middle name, but now I regret".

I laughed. "Do you know, Richard has niece and nephew, twins?", Sonia's eyes filled with happiness and excitement. "Why don't you have twins too?", I asked, making her blushed in red.

'Aww!!!'

"What's their names?", I asked. She replied, "Older is Samson and younger is Scarlett. Samson is the smart one and Scarlett is cute and sweet one".

'Like mine'

I asked about her in-laws.

Richard's parents were died, when Richard was little. His brother, Justin Robertson took care of him. His sister-in-law was great woman.

"Sister Clara is really a great woman. She is the second mother of Richard", Sonia commented.

"But, my sisters-in-law are the best", Sammy entered. I chuckled.

"Tessa and Amy are the best and also Lily", saying, Sammy hugged me so tightly. Crystal and mom giggled at her action. "I really missed you, Amy. But I'm also angry on you. You didn't contact with us", I knew, Sammy would be angry. She added, "Not only that, you hide those precious gems from us".

I sighed. She was right. I shouldn't hide them from their family. They needed a father, some crazy uncles, cute Aunties and most importantly, grandparents.

"By the way, Dahlia reaction was really cute one", mom commented. Crystal asked for details.

I clearly remember, Dahlia asked why mom didn't have white hair like her friends' grandmother. Same question was for Uncl-, I meant Dad, too.

'Ouff... He ordered me to call him Dad. But he could have asked me to call him ‘Dad’. But he ordered me, because of Mr. Markus Adams whom I don't like'

"My old man is also happy to meet his grandson.. and he likes Dahlia too", Crystal said. She also added,"I want Dahlia to be my grand daughter-in-law".

"But she is only 5, you've wait for 18 years", mom said.

"Which I don't want to do. I want to make her, my grand daughter-in-law, now, at right now", Crystal exclaimed in excitement.

'WHATTTTTT!!!'

"No, you can't", Sammy objected. "We wanna spend time with her. You can get her as your grand daughter-in-law, 19 years later", Mom informed.

'Okay?'

"No... She will my grand daughter-in-law, now".

"No... After 20 years, she will".

"Now".

There, they started fighting for my daughter.

'Did anyone ask for my opinion?'

"Oh! What's going on?", The husband of 2 fighter wives entered the kitchen. "Crystal, what's happening here?", Markus and Dad separated their wives from each other.

After that, the 3rd world war started over my daughter, my Dahlia. 

'Dahlia, you've already won so many hearts'

"Looks like my daughter has already won many hearts", a voice whispered in my ear. Damon Levi Reed.

"Mr. Levi, don't you think, you should stop them", I said rolling my eyes. Then I felt kisses on my neck. I was going to moan, but somehow controlled it.

"What are you doing, Levi?", I asked trying to free myself from his kisses. "I have something for you, Amelia", saying, he dragged me out of the kitchen.

"Where are you taking me, Damon?", I asked trying to catch up with his speed.

'Rich athlete!'

Soon, we reached to the room which was belonged to us before I left.

'Emilia must have stay here... maybe or maybe not?'

He opened the door and took me inside.

'Not forget to lock the door'

He forced me to sit on the couch. I looked around. The room didn't change a little except one side wall. The wall had pictures of mine. There were some pictures of my childhood, with Mommy, daddy and Dominic when he was my brother Noah.

'Now.. he is Dominic Anderson. I'm always thankful to Anderson family for taking my brother as their own son'

"Ok, I think, you just turned your room in photography studio", I commented on his work.

'Through it feels like creepy one, but it still sweet like cupcakes'

"There is a correction, dear. This is our room, was our room and will be our room, till my dear son ask to move us", he said kissing my cheeks. I giggled at his comment. "I don't think so. Aries don't like to use something which was belonged to someone. So, Mr. Levi, your photography studio is safe and will be safed forever".

He laughed.

'I kind of miss his laugh'

"I have a question. Did you send Daric to find us?", I asked, cause he knew Daric and also his family and Daric met me in London, unexpectedly.

'Daric met us, unexpectedly and his eyes fell on Noah. From that day, he attached himself with us like a magnet. He knew about Noah being his child. But he didn't open his mouth'

"I tried to find you, but I didn't ask him to find you. But if I would, then I would find you earlier", he said laying my hands on his.

"I'm sorry for what I did? I never wanted to hurt you. I just want to, well, leave it. I'm happy that you're here and when I ask you to wait, then you will wait", he apologized. But I would be the one who should apologise for not waiting for his explanation. I withdrew my right hand from his, and messed up his dear hair, "You remember that, once, I told you about Emilia, beating me. You still remember everything, what I had told you. But you did mistakes in recognising me. There is also my fault too. I forgot you too. I only remember that there was a boy who was cute and handsome". I really forget everything about him.

"Then you deserve a punishment for forgetting me", he said picking me up and placed me on his lap. I pouted and then captured by his kisses.

"I love you, Amelia. Thank you for bringing me a prince and princess. They are Beautiful like you", he said between kisses.

"Strong like you", I completed his sentence.

'I loved you, Levi, I love you and I will love you forever'

"By the way, you said, you have something for me. Where is it? Show me", I asked my present, for which he brought me here. "Ahh! I think, I forget. I will give you later that. Now let me kiss you", his face approached to mine.

"You just did", I said, reminding him that he just kiss me a second ago.

"I will do it again", saying he crushed his lips against mine.

'How am I going to stand in front of my babies with swollen lips?'

Hello again!
How are you all?

Here another chapter of “Started With A Lie”

Don't forget to
VOTE!
COMMENT!
&
SHARE!!

Thank you
🧡💚💛❤️💜🖤💙

❤️ Love You & Purple You💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701 111 25
Although Damon's kiss was intoxicating, his love was a cure for me. He knew that when he kissed me, I would forever wed his unutterable visions to my...
1.2M 41.5K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
88 0 14
!Warning! Injuries and Blood contains in these very dark theories and Details of injuries. If you are not comfortable with it please leave. If you wi...
81.9K 2.3K 63
Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we? Amelia Waston, she is 17 years old and...