hi ㅡ kim taeyoung | ✓

By heeskiko

it all started with one hi. More

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02
AUTHOR/NARRATOR
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01 [AHN SEONGMIN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02 [SONG HYEONGJUN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #03 [HAN JISUNG]
BUNOS

CHAPTER TWO

1.3K 76 22
By heeskiko

--»✯«--
CHAPTER TWO
--»✯«--

Chuyeon's pov

"okay Chuyeon, take a deep breath, only one subject left to pass and you'll be out of this hell" i whispered at my self while clasping my hands hoping God would hear my prayers. "crap! Why does math always comes last? I'm ranning out of braincells" i said, this time covering my face with my hands.

I heard some footsteps approaching while the other students settled down, i heard a bundle of sheets being drop down on the teacher's table.

It's here, it's time.

"how to unsee those piece of papers?" i asked my self while lowly whispering.

The teacher finally gave the examination sheets to each student, and she also gave mine.

"I'm expecting A+ from you Chuyeon" she said while widely grinning at me.

I awkwardly smiled back as I accepted the sheet she gaved me.

After that she left and proceeded to her table in front and gently sat on her chair while eyeing some students who keep pecking on someone's answer sheets.

I gulped as i look at the exam, i hope my brain still remembers every equation i studied, why is math so-- ugh!

I started analysing the questions and surprised! I guess I was too inspired about Taeyoung's 'hi' and now this math seems pretty easy.

After an hour of answering, i finally made my exit.

I breathed all the air i could consumed while letting it out with a great score in my mind, i hope I'd pass, will taeyoung be proud?

Who am I kidding? I'm just his fan, fan got it? No chance, and that's exactly from 0 to 10. No chances of wining.

Maybe, let's not talk like everything is done, like what Seongmin said, what if? Shame though, that can only happened in my fantasy.

"You okay?" Seongmin asked as we both walk towards the hallway having our bags packed behind our bags.

"Does it look like I'm fine?" I asked, pointing at myself once again before heaving a sighed of frustration.

"Why, you didn't fail math- not even once yet you're always grounded after examinations because you didn't get an A+" he laughed, I just glared on him.

"easy for you too say, gemme some brain will yah!" I stoutedly spoke at him as we continue walking on our way.

"Nah Uh sister! My brain, My care... Use yours, time will come they'll be helpful" he said, holding his head as if I would actually take it.

"oh well, glad Taeyoung replied last night" I ended up with a sighed.

"just kidnap him" he whispered, confused, I smacked his shoulder in response.

"Idiot! That's to inappropriate, I'll be sounding like a sasaeng" I whispered back.

The day ended up with me and Seongmin bidding our goodbyes before his driver drove him back home.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

I finally got home, I opened the door only to revealed jisung comfortably lying on the couch while watching tv.

I was about to go on my bedroom when he asked "how was the exam? The math one."

"it was a total hell" i said and he laugh.

"I knew it" he said, I'm really inch upon ripping this guys face. Oh well, I love him, he's my brother after all.

"perhaps-" he look at me. "Taeyoung's Hi worked?"

What a weido, if i just didn't came from this family maybe I'm one of those students now who's enjoying their lifetime.

Well, mom and dad isn't really that strict when it comes to hang out, friends and stuffs like that, though i only hang out with Jisung and Seongmin since i don't have that much friends at school and online.

Guess they're just worried about my studies, maybe a lot.

I'm not that dumb, but I'm hella crazy when it comes to thinking, especially math, but atleast I never experienced failing grades, I don't like math but i always passed, not that kind of A+ tho.

I got inside my room and dropped my whole existence on the bed, I closed my eyes and then started dozing off to dreamland, who wouldn't dozed off after experiencing that kind of hell?

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

Author's pov

Not all people has given a prioritise life like Chuyeon- there's Taeyoung, working his butt off in a small café to help his parents in their daily needs, it's no fuss for him though, he likes the feeling of giving something for his loved ones, he likes the feeling of being a big help for them.

Taeyoung's a really bright kid, he laughs a lot and made people happy, maybe that's the reason why many people loves him.

Not just online but also in person.

Thankfully he has scholarship from
H. A. N group company, it doesn't just prioritise business, malls or Hotels but also schools, it's CEO and owner owns Emperial High Preparation better known as EmHprep. A huge High School inside the country.

His school was the second priority of the said company that's why he didn't have to go exactly on EmHprep just to keep his scholarship active, he just have to maintain his grade.

He can, if his request data gets valid but- speaking of EmHprep, all students inside there are highly rich organised people, even the heir studied there and just scared him, he doesn't want to get screwed up.

After work Taeyoung immediately exited the café and walk towards the nearest bus stop to wait for his ride home.

While waiting he took a scroll on his phone, checking his notifications for a while.

Until- he heard some yellings, he didn't mind it for a while but it got worst and it got him worried.

He took his place out of the bus stop before following the scream only to find an older lady being robbed,

Having the courage to do something god, Taeyoung went towards the person who was taking the bag before throwing a punch on him.

The man was about to fought back but it was easier for Taeyoung to knock him down with just a kick since he was already laying on the cold concrete ground.

After witnessing the man ranning off, Taeyoung brought the purse on his hands before handing it towards the lady.

"Here you go ma'am" he said, bowing politely towards the lady as she breathed in relief.

"Thank you so much-"

"Taeyoung, Kim Taeyoung" he said, introducing himself as the woman smiled.

"Well thank you Taeyoung, I would actually let that guy still this if it wasn't for my daughter's ID" she laughed as Taeyoung did the same.

"maybe you should get home ma'am, your daughter might be worried about you" he said, trailing off with a smile crept on his face.

"yeah she might-" she stopped when she saw Taeyoung's face, it was somehow familiar, "are you sure you're not a celebrity?" she suddenly asked as Taeyoung shook his head.

"sadly I'm not hehe" he said, scratching the back of his nape, awkwardly.

"hmm, it's like I've seen you from somewhere... I just can't remember where exactly" she said, pointing on her chin while thinking deeply. "well, I guess you're just handsome" she smiled, adoringly before pinching the boys cheeks.

"well, I'll get going now... I still have to rest after a long meeting" she said, opening the her car, seems like she's rich just by how she cloth, "do you want me to give you a ride home?"

Taeyoung immediately refuses,

"No thank you, I'll be fine" he said, bowing politely before seeing the woman smile.

"okay then, careful on your way home" she reminded before getting inside her car and drove away.

Taeyoung could only wave his hands before walking away after the car's figure dissapear.

A/N: yes there'll be some few changes but I promise to make this book more exciting, I hope ㅠㅠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 130 7
Boy Next Door oneshots/imagines! Requests are always open! I suggest you don't read if you're under 13.
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
227K 6K 35
One shots featuring members of iKON: Kim Jinhwan (Jay) Kim Hanbin (B.I) Kim Jiwon (Bobby) Goo Junhoe (June) Song Yunhyeong (Song) Kim Donghyuk (DK) J...