hi ㅡ kim taeyoung | ✓

By heeskiko

it all started with one hi. More

INTRO
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02
AUTHOR/NARRATOR
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01 [AHN SEONGMIN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02 [SONG HYEONGJUN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #03 [HAN JISUNG]
BUNOS

CHAPTER ONE

2.4K 91 63
By heeskiko

--»✯«--
CHAPTER ONE
--»✯«--

Loading Comments • • •

» Yani.kimyah!
TAEYOUNG YOU'RE SO CUTE! AHCK!

» Haewoon_nah
KIM TAEYOUNG STEP ON ME!

» JiyeonSEO
OPPA!!! I WILL DO EVERYTHING JUST FOR YOU TO MARRY ME!

» Han__CHUYEONIE
Look here Kim Taeyoung, if you say Hi to me I'll do everything to pass my math exam, TRUST ME I'M NOT JOKING!

"Wow! She has the most different comments in almost all people inside the comment box" Teayoung mumbled, chuckling as he look at the last comment on his phone screen.

"People this days," Hyeongjun spoke beside him who was sipping on his boba tea, they were out in a café after a long day of practice.

The reason why many girls drowl onto Taeyoung is because of his image as a Tiktok influencer, not just that but he also got the face, brain, body and what we call charisma to gain everyone's attention.

"-they would truly do everything to empress or get peoples attention" Hyeongjun sighed before playing at his phone.

"Just say Hi," he spoked, he saw Taeyoung's screen and he was still stuck, looking at that comment. "what's the worst that could happened?" Hyeongjun shrugged.

Well that just made the core, Taeyoung tap reply comment before typing his words, exactly, Hyeongjun was right, what's the worst that could happened?

» Han__CHUYEONIE
Look here Kim Taeyoung, if you say Hi to me I'll do everything to pass my math exam, TRUST ME I'M NOT JOKING!
Youngtae.Kim
Hi?

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

"wait what?"

Chuyeon who was silently lurking through her phone after hearing her notification coming off almost throw her laptop when he saw his reply,

She tried calming herself down but it looks like some spirit just entered her and now she's screaming like crazy inside her room.

"Yah! Why are you screaming!" her older brother speedingly ran towards her room, not even bothering to knock as he pushed her door open.

"He replied" she spoked, dazed, blinking her eyes few times before realising she was actually spacing out.

She felt a click of pain on her forehead only to realise it was her brother, flicking her to get back from fantasising.

"the who exactly?" he asked, Chuyeon rubbed her forehead to ease the point before smacking her older brother's arm in response.

"Kim Taeyoung" she answered, still look stunned.

"Seriously sis? Stop dreaming" Her brother laughed, oh well, who would believe her?

"You filthy looking squirrel" she yelled before scrolling through her phone and showed him the reply comment.

His eyes widened at the sight, he knows how obsessed his sister was but not exactly on the point that she'll becoming crazy about one thing, well- maybe it's Taeyoung that she's crazy of.

"seriously?" he asked once again, tilting his head in confusion.

"No, I'm joking" Chuyeon having the guts to tease back, crossed her arms while having the face of (-_-).

"okay, you may court him" he said before making his way out almost immediately, yet he knows he couldn't ran away from his little sister's hands.

"YAH! HAN JISUNG COME BACK HERE I'M THROWING YOU OFF THE WINDOW!"

They both ended up chasing each other on the hallways of their house, Siblings moments can also be frustrating sometimes especially if you both like nagging at each others way of life or should we say- type.

"NO! STOP CHASING ME! MOM!!!"

"SHUT YOU CRAZY SQUIRREL!"

"SHUT UP YOU FILTHY RABBIT!"

"I HATE YOU!"

"I HATE YOU TOO BITCH!"

"You two! Stop ranning in the hallway" they both stop upon hearing someone sternly spoking,

Speaking about way of life- here they are, can't break any rules inside the house or else Nanny Kim gets upset and told their parents about them playing around instead of studying and doing homeworks which is clearly boring.

Han Family may be the biggest rich Asians in the country, but Chuyeon? She's not that kind of person, she often hides everything whenever she can yet one attend of a company ceremony or party with business events make her or her family a certain front page of a tabloid.

Rather than that she like to act herself, the simple person she wants to be.

Luckily her parents doesn't stop on what she does, as long as she does great on school of course and ever since then Chuyeon never left the top 2 chart, ever wonder why top 2? There's this one bitch who never leaves top 1.

Ahn Seongmin, smartest inside their class, you would think that both of them may be competent but they're actually close, and Chuyeon's fine with Being top 2 as long as she won't fail one subject or else she'll get grounded for weeks.

He's also one of the most influencing person inside their school, his smart, handsome, he's everyone's ideal type onside their school.

"Yah! Han Chuyeon" as Chuyeon walked at the hallways of the school she stopped, hearing her name being called by someone's familiar voice.

She turn around only to be greeted by a smiling Seongmin, showing his iconic bunny teeth.

"ready for today's exam?" he asked, Chuyeon literally went from (•_•) to
(-_-). Great greeting Seongmin.

"does it look like?" She asked, sarcastically while pointing at herself.

Seongmin rolled his eyes before clinging onto her arms. "well you have no choice, you'll be grounded for weeks if you won't pass math" he smirked, teasing her on purpose, as always.

"aisht! If I'll pass math I'll marry Kim Taeyoung" she said with more courage taunting in her voice.

"why are you so head over heels on that guy? He's just tall-"

"you're short"

"-and probably don't have the same level of life as you" she stopped on her tracks when she realised what he just said, that won't get the cut- but it's not like she'll be marrying Taeyoung for real, she didn't even met him in person yet.

"forget about that," she shook of. "it's not like I'll be marrying him for real"

"Gosh! Karen you just said you'll marry him" he said.

"Yah! That was just a joke- and also stop calling me by my English name"

"but- what if" He smirked.

"stop dreaming" she smiled cheekily, pinching his cheeks before dragging him along inside their classroom.

A/N: welp! Don't worry I didn't change the whole plot, but I added actually, hope you'll still support this book huhu and new readers? Please don't forget to vote, lavyah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
227K 6K 35
One shots featuring members of iKON: Kim Jinhwan (Jay) Kim Hanbin (B.I) Kim Jiwon (Bobby) Goo Junhoe (June) Song Yunhyeong (Song) Kim Donghyuk (DK) J...
2.1K 263 12
မက်သရူးကနွေကိုမုန်းသွားပီ ချယ်ရီပန်းတွေကိုလဲမုန်းသွားပီ ဟျောင်းကိုတော့ ဆက်ချစ်ချင်သေးတယ် Matthew X hanbin လေးပါနော်
1.1M 45.9K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...