The Mother of the Villain ✓

By etherialevergreen

Novel Summary This is a story of Xia An, a transmigrator from the end of the world, who transmigrates into th... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 120
SPECIAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 119

9.1K 319 90
By etherialevergreen

After entering the space, she went straight into the subject and asked the two dragons in the space.

Xiao Hei had discovered that something was wrong with her son.

"I always felt that there was another kind of mental fluctuation in Xiao Xing. This turned out to be the reason ..."

Xia An rolled her eyes.

"You found that there was something wrong with Xiao Xing, and you didn't even tell me!"

When Xia An blamed him, Xiao He hurriedly hid behind Xiao Bai and muttered quietly, "I didn't do it on purpose. How would I know that Xiao Xing, who is so young, could hide such a thing..."

"Can you still blame our Xiao Xing?"

"Okay, okay, it's all my fault. It's my fault."

Xia An looked at the little black dragon who kept apologizing without a fight and she got to the topic, "Then how do we get the extra soul out now?"

Xiao Bai was a little surprised.

"Master, isn't that soul also the little master?"

Future Xia Xing, wasn't that Xia Xingchen?

What both dragons didn't know was that this Xiao Xing wasn't the same.

Whether the character or growth background, everything was completely different.

If divided by color, then, just like the two dragons, one was a white Xia Xingchen, and the other was a black Fu Yu.

They were two completely different people.

"No, he is not Xiao Xing, he is Fu Yu."

It was the villain in the novel, not her son, Xia Xingchen.

Xia An took a deep breath and said in a very flat tone. Her expression was very calm.

She was very clear about Xia Xingchen and Fu Yu.

Maybe to ordinary people, Fu Yu and Xia Xingchen were the same person.

However, for Xia An, Xiao Xing and Fu Yu were two completely different people.

Therefore, she had no feelings for the future 'Xia Xingchen' and did not have to think about it. If there was really a way to expel this future 'Xia Xingchen', she had to do it.

There was only one thing she considered, and that was her son, Xiao Xing.

She was afraid that if the villain's soul was not driven away in time, her son's body would be taken away from him.

Xia An was now really afraid that her well-behaved and obedient son would be kicked out of his own body because of Fu Yu's existence.

She blamed herself for not paying attention to the abnormality of her son.

"Do you have any way to drive the extra soul out?" Xia An asked.

She just wanted to throw the villain out of Xia Xingchen's body, fearing that if she was a second slower, her good son's body would be possessed by that villain.

For the first time, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai saw Xia An so eager.

In their eyes, Xia An was a kind of person who was very calm, very indifferent, didn't care about anything, and knew everything.

But now ...

"Master, don't worry, in fact there is a way out. Just ..."

Xiao Bai blurted out.

Xia An's eyes brightened, but this turning point made her heart cold.

"What is it?"

Xia An clenched her fists with her face full of worry.

"Just ..."

"It's just not easy to handle, maybe it won't work," Xiao He said very unhappily.

"The world today is not the same as the world of our time. It had aura and one could cultivate. Now even Xiao Bai and I are suppressed by this world without aura. Even if there was a little aura in the space, there is no way to cultivate... "

Listening to Xiao Hei talking so much, and speaking for so long, Xia An immediately interrupted him, "Speak the point! What the heck is it?"

After being interrupted by Xia An, Xiao Hei muttered, "The point is, you can't practice without aura, and you can't forcefully expel that extra soul, but you have to ask him to leave. If he doesn't want to leave, then we don't have another way to kick him out of Xiao Xing's body."

Xiao Hei's remarks made Xia An stunned.

She now understood Xiao Hei's words. It was not easy to handle, maybe it could not be done.

"Except this ... is there no other way?" Xia An muttered.

To be honest, she was not confident that the villain would leave on his own initiative.

That villain was a mature and dangerous person with a high IQ, but he was also a persistent pervert.

He was attached to Xia Xingchen. It must be that he was too obsessed. He definitely wanted revenge and wanted to recapture the heroine. In other words, he definitely wouldn't leave.

Xia An had no confidence in being able to convince him to leave on his own initiative.

"Master, there is no other way than this one."

Xiao Bai flew to Xia An's side and rubbed her chin with his small head, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, apart from this method, you have no other way. Moreover, this method will consume a lot of aura from the space. Maybe ..."

Seeing that Xia An looked down, Xiao Hei wanted to say something, but was eventually interrupted by Xiao Bai, "Master! Give it a try! Maybe he will agree!"

After that, Xiao Bai glanced at Xiao Hei.

Xiao Hei closed his mouth in depression. His red pupils were full of grievances.

Xia An was distracted by her own thoughts, so she didn't notice the small movements of the two dragons.

Xia An began to think about how to make Fu Yu leave Xia Xingchen's body.

After thinking about it all night, Xia An didn't come up with anything good.

However, Xia An had always been a positive person, so she wasn't discouraged.

Anyway, she had no other way besides this method.

So she decided to be open and straightforward and have a good talk with Fu Yu, the big villain.

"Xiao Xing, Mom wants to talk to Fu Yu in your head."

After Xia An had finished eating, she sent Gu Shumo aside and brought Xia Xingchen to the study room again.

Her study room had better sound insulation.

With the little guy Gu Shumo here, it wouldn't be convenient to talk about such things at home.

"Good mom, I'll be the interpreter."

Looking at the cute smile on the little guy's face, Xia An's lips were slightly pursed. She took a deep breath, and finally said, "No, Xiao Xing, mom doesn't need you as an interpreter,mom just needs you to sleep for a while ..."

With that said, Xia An put the Ssangyong Opera Bead Jade on his neck and after a while, the little guy closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The well-prepared Xia An took the little guy who had fallen asleep in her arms, and then took a deep breath–

"Okay, Xiao Hei."

As soon as Xia An's words fell, the little guy fell asleep, and opened his eyes again.

It was just that the little guy who opened his eyes again had a completely different aura.

...

The look and the five senses were exactly the same as her son, but the 'child' in front of her wasn't the same as the little guy just now.

In his black eyes, there was a sense of coldness and evil.

The little boy raised his lips and looked at Xia An with a smile. He said with a flirty tone, "Hello mom."

Her sensible and well-behaved son was replaced by Fu Yu. So, she pushed Fu Yu indifferently.

"I'm not your mother."

"Mom, you are really indifferent."

Fu Yu smiled. He was obviously an eight-year-old child, but the look in his eyes had no sense of a child. It was full of ridicule.

"Fu Yu, I don't want to talk in circles with you, I'm looking for you, because I just want you to leave Xiao Xing's body."

Xia An didn't care about Fu Yu's attitude. She stated her purpose directly.

And, after speaking, she still looked a little nervously at this son who was her own, but was occupied by the villain.

How could a smart person like Fu Yu not understand the nervousness under her calm face?

"Xiao Xing......"

He chuckled, and murmured the name of Xiao Xing softly.

"Xiao Xing ... Xingchen ... It's good, it's good ..."

Fu Yu said a few times. Xia An didn't understand what the villain meant.

However, what Fu Yu said made Xia An even more confused, "Why didn't you show up in my world?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Xia An looked at the villain occupying her son's body with a puzzled look.

"Sometimes I really envy him, I get jealous and want to ruin it all ..."

Fu Yu's eyes stared at Xia An. Those dark eyes were like a pool of deep-water lake, which made people's hearts linger with a bit of chill.

Looking at Fu Yu with such a morbid appearance, Xia An's heart thumped.
"He is you, you are him, don't mess around."

Xia An was really afraid that Fu Yu, the lunatic, would go crazy and really kill himself.
After all, he was a thorough madman who could do everything.

Just after she said that, a very tender voice but with a mature tone of ridicule came, "I'm him, he's me? Oh ..."

Raising an eyebrow, Fu Yu's eyes were on Xia An. Those dark eyes looked cold and full of ridicule.
"If we are the same person, why can you accept him and not me?"

Xia An was speechless for a while.

After a long silence, she finally said something when she saw the ridicule on Fu Yu's face getting heavier, "But human emotions are different. Even if you are one person, but my emotions are different for the two."

In fact, strictly speaking, Xia Xingchen and Fu Yu were indeed the same person.

They had the same body and the same mental fluctuations.

Without her appearing, Xia Xingchen would have become Fu Yu.

However, she appeared. It changed Xia Xingchen and Fu Yu, the same person.

"But Xiao Xing was me in the past. I can also be Xia Xingchen."

Fu Yu took a step forward and came closer to Xia An.

In his cold, ridiculous black eyes, there was longing.

In fact, he didn't understand why he would be reborn to his childhood times after he died.

He was going to sit back and watch his childhood experience. After all, when he died, he had no desire for life.

He looked away and did not love Fu Anqi anymore.

He didn't care about anything in the world.

Therefore, he died so easily because he didn't want to live anymore and it didn't make sense to live.

However, unexpectedly the "mother" Xia An who had long died in his world, in this world, she lived and took him back and took good care of him.

And when he looked at what happened to Xia An and his younger self, he couldn't stand by.
Gradually, he began to appear in Xia Xing's world.

He wanted to guide his thoughts and actions, and wanted to ... leave some traces in Xia An's world.

He gradually found out that he had a feeling of envy and jealousy.

He was envious of his past self. He had a mother who loves him so much.

Obviously they were the same person, but their lives were different.

He was envious, he was jealous. So he used words to stimulate his past self, misled him and made him think that Xia An would not love him and would abandon him.

However, he never thought that Xia An would not even want her own child for Xia Xingchen.

For the first time, he wanted to replace his past self and become Xia Xingchen...become ... Xia An's son.

"Sorry, you can't be Xiao Xing, my Xiao Xing is unique."

Fearing that her attitude would once again anger Fu Yu, the big villain, when Xia An talked again, she was much tenderer.

But the answer was still so firm.

"Unique ..."

Listening to Xia An's words, Fu Yu was jealous.

What he had been yearning for was that someone could love him so much that even if the whole world gave up on him, they would never.

He never realized his wish in his whole life, but his past self realized it easily.

At this moment, he was really full of envy.

"Fu Yu, I don't know what you have experienced. But, I beg you, don't hurt Xiao Xing. He is still young and doesn't understand anything. In this world, he hasn't seen too much ..."

This was the first time Xia An had spoken to others in such a low standing.

She had always been capricious and didn't care about other people's moods.

She had always been a person who was not afraid of heaven.

But this time, facing Fu Yu, the big villain who occupied her son's body, Xia An lowered her posture too much.

Looking at the worried and nervous expression on Xia An's face, Fu Yu's heart turned sour and there was an emotion that he had never experienced before.

It turned out that he would also be cared for, he was also loved.

It was just a pity that this emotion was not for him, but for his past self.

He was really happy in the past, really happy ...

Closing his eyes, in Fu Yu's mind a fragment of Xia An and Xia Chen staying together emerged.
Those smiling faces, those happy laughs, those happy ...

At this moment, he seemed to think that he was Xia Xingchen, as if those were his memories, as if ... the person that Xia An cared about was him ...

"Fu Yu ..."

Xia An looked at the villain who closed his eyes and she frowned.

However, before she finished speaking, she was interrupted by Fu Yu, "Call me Xiao Xing."

Opening his eyes, Fu Yu stared straight at Xia An. The indifference and sarcasm in those black eyes receded, and there was much expectation and clarity in his eyes.

Seeing the clear eyes, Xia An almost recognized Fu Yu as her good son.

At this time, looking at such similar eyes, Xia An only had one thought. Fu Yu and Xia Xingchen were the same person.

Xia An also softened a little.

She didn't understand why Fu Yu, the big villain, suddenly had such a big change, why the big villain wanted her to call him Xiao Xing.

However, Xia An also wanted to resolve this matter sooner and coax Fu Yu, the villain, to let him leave Xia Xingchen's body voluntarily, so she still obediently responded to Fu Yu's request and called him ——

"Xiao Xing."

Fu Yu's lips twitched.

"Sounds so good......"

The name Xia Xingchen was so sweet.

He was really lucky in the past.

Unfortunately, this luck did not belong to him.

Fu Yu looked at the bright worry and fear in Xia An's eyes. For the first time, he had a bitter emotion.

This bitterness had never come with Fu Anqi, who he had been attached to most of his life.

But now, when looking at the beautiful and unforgettable face, he had the feeling for the first time.

He didn't want to look sad at the woman in front of him, nor did he want to look at the woman in shock.

He liked this woman who cared about nothing and lived freely.

He liked to see the bright smile on her face, he liked to see her cuteness when she ate, he liked ...

"Hug me."

Opening his arms, Fu Yu looked at Xia An with a smile.

"What?"

Xia An was really confused by Fu Yu, and she didn't understand what he meant.

Fu Yu smiled softly and said very lightly, "Don't you wish I could leave Xiao Xing's body? As long as you hug me, I will leave willingly."

The more indifferent Fu Yu was, the more Xia An felt unreal.

Who was Fu Yu? Fu Yu was a persistent neurotic!

Could he just obediently leave?

"Don't you want to take revenge?" Xia An pursed her lips and asked cautiously.

"No, I never had any enemies. If I don't want to, no one can kill me," Fu Yu said with pride.The corners of his lips were slightly raised, the prideful look really startled Xia An.

The villain didn't want to live anymore, so he was killed by the heroine.

"Do you really want me to leave? If you don't want me to leave, you can choose not to hug ..."

Before Fu Yu's words were finished, he felt a warm hug.

A pair of slender but powerful arms held him tightly.

"Thank you......"

The woman's gentle whisper sounded in Fu Yu's ear, he took a deep breath, sniffing the bursts of fragrance on the woman greedily.

'Ah, what should I do, I really hate this hug ...'

Raising his hand, Fu Yu also hugged Xia An tightly, his head was buried tightly in Xia An's chest, making people unable to see his expression at this time.

However, Xia An could clearly feel that there was a dampness on her chest.

Crying? The horrible, lunatic villain of the novel was crying?

No, impossible!

When Xia An was shocked, she heard him say, "You must remember me. When I leave, remember my name is Fu Yu."

Xia An was 100% sure. The heartbroken villain did cry.

"Alright."

"You must be nice to me in the future. You must like me the most, not Gu Shumo and Zhu Baixue."

Had it not been for Fu Yu who had not left Xia Xingchen's body, Xia An really thought for a moment that the person making this request was Xia Xingchen.

"Okay," Xia An said with a bit of sorrow.

She realized that Fu Yu and Xia Xingchen were actually the same person.

No matter what their circumstances were, they were still the same person.

"At last......"

At the end of this sentence, Xia An's spirit immediately focussed.

"You look down."

Fu Yu looked up and whispered to Xia An.

"Ok?"

Xia An bowed her head when she didn't want to, but the moment she lowered her head, she didn't expect that the big villain Fu Yu would kiss her on her chin.

Like a dragonfly drenching water, a gentle kiss fell on her.

It was so fast that Xia An thought it was an illusion.

"Well, I can leave now," Fu Yu lowered his head and murmured.

His voice was full of perseverance.

This was not the same as she thought would happen.

She thought that the villain would be hard to handle. Maybe he wouldn't even agree to her request.

But ... she hadn't done anything yet, and the villain had chosen to leave?

Xia An was shocked..

"You can rest assured that your soul after leaving Xiao Xing's body will not be destroyed. Instead, it will be sent to another parallel space. At that time, you may still be born again on your own, and ... there will be a chance to come back ... "

With Xia An's words, Fu Yu's body got lighter.

Gradually, he saw that he deviated from 'his own body', and his vision gradually blurred.

In the vagueness, he saw two dragons, one black and one white. Before completely losing consciousness, Fu Yu struggled to say the last sentence, "Will I still have you in that parallel space world? Will you be in that world like me?"

However, at this time, he had already left Xia Xingchen's body.

Xia An was no longer able to hear his voice.

"Xiao Xing!"

Watching Xia Xingchen's body suddenly softened, Xia An's eyes quickly turned to her son in her arms.

The little guy's eyelids moved slightly. His eyes opened.

"Mom ...? What happened to me?"

After the little boy opened his eyes, he frowned.

He felt that his body was a little empty, as if something had happened just now.

"Nothing, you just slept," she replied softly.

However, Xia Xingchen was already intelligent. Even if Xia An didn't say it, he could guess what might have happened just as he slept.

"Fu Yu is gone? He is gone? Mom, did you negotiate with him to leave my body?"

Xia An didn't conceal it and told the little guy what happened.

After listening to the story, in addition to being happy, he was moved.

His fairy mother loved him so much, and was so nervous.

"Mom, you are so good."

The little guy hugged Xia An tightly. Xia An couldn't help thinking of the awkward villain.

She touched the little guy's head lightly.

What happened to the villain?

Could he change his destiny in the new parallel spacetime? Could he live happily?

...

Because of this episode, coupled with the sincerity of the little guy, there were some changes in her own state of mind.

Therefore, regarding Zhu Baixue matter, Xia An also had new ideas.

As the little guy said, Xia An planned to take in the Zhu family and live together in her home.

The Zhu couple were good people who loved their child.

If there were two more people in the family, the child would be more loved and Zhu Baixue, the daughter of the original owner, could also live a better life.

In this way, the child would not have resentment in her heart after knowing the truth ...

It was just a problem about Xia Xingchen and Zhu Baixue ...

"What? You have a twin sister, Xiao Xing?"

Looking at Gu Shumo's look so surprised, Xia An smiled.

That's right, Xia An thought of a perfect solution.

That was to say, Zhu Baixue and Xia Xingchen were a pair of dragon and phoenix, so that both would be her children.

It was just a pity that her clever son knew the truth long ago.

"No wonder you have been forcing me away so you can talk these days. It turns out to be this ..."

Gu Shu muttered.

Recently, Xia An and Xia Xingchen kept their discussions closed, which made Gu Shumo, the little guy, very depressed.

Now that he understood this matter, Gu Shumo was immediately happy.

He excitedly looked at Xia Xingchen and asked happily, "Xiao Xing, have you ever seen your twin sister? Does she look like you? She ..."

Facing Gu Shumo's series of questions, Xia Xingchen really couldn't say anything.

He hadn't seen the legendary twin sister, Zhu Baixue. Even if he had seen her, he really didn't have such a thick skin to lie at will.

After all, he understood that Zhu Baixue was not his twin sister.

They had no blood relationship at all.

As well as......

He was so depressed about why he had to be the younger one.

His mother said that Zhu Baixue was taller than him, would take care of people and she would definitely be a good sister.

But he was still not convinced. QAQ

"Xiao Chan, we are going to pick up Xiao Xue today. You can come with us and see her in person."

Xia An smiled a little and was amused by Gu Shumo.

As soon as Xia An said this, Gu Shumo immediately got excited.

"I, I can go too?"

"Of course, don't you want to go?"

"Go! Of course I'm going! The fairy sister's daughter! She must be a little fairy sister!"

Gu Shumo's eyes were bright, he held a small fist, and said happily.

That look was as if he was the relative not Xia An and Xia Xingchen.

The more he looked at Gu Shumo so excited and happy, the more Xia An wanted to tease him.

"It's just Xiao Chan, when we recognize Xiao Xue, Xiao Chan's name won't belong to you."

Gu Shumo suddenly froze and looked at her innocently. After a while, the silly boy's face finally showed a reluctant expression.

"That is good, then, the fairy sister ..."

She thought with a bit of gusto. What interesting things would happen if the three, young cannon fodder, the real male lead, and the villain live together?

This male protagonist now had a fairy sister, would there be any different chemical reaction?

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that it was really good to have three children!

"Haha, our Xiao Chan is really sensible."

Xia An rubbed Gu Shumo's small head and put her eyes on her own good son again.

Today, her good son was quieter than before.

Xia An looked gently at the little guy and asked softly,"Xiao Xing, what's wrong with you?"

"Xiao Xing must be happy and crazy!"

Before the little guy Gu Shumo replied.

Xia Xingchen gave Gu Shumo a silent look.

"I'm just afraid ... she won't like me," Xia Xingchen murmured entangledly, but ultimately failed to call her sister.

But what the little guy said was true. Since he knew how good his fairy mother was to him, this little guy also wanted to be better to his own mother.

Therefore, there was no such thing as jealousy.

Xia Xingchen, this little guy, everything was for Xia An.

Therefore, at a young age, he was always worried, what if his 'sister' didn't like him?

His mother would be sad. With what he experienced, he became a little timid.

The little guy was so nervous and unconfident. Xia An hadn't had time to comfort the good boy and Gu Shumo rushed to do this, "Pu, Xiao Xing, what are you afraid of? Your relationship with girls has always been good. As for the girls in our class, I haven't seen anyone who doesn't like you. I have also heard that girls in other classes also like you. The last time, because the boys in the class were jealous of you, they fought with us twice.The girls in the class did not ... " eat with them.

Gu Shumo wanted to talk all about the girls who liked Xiao Xing, but these "gossips" had not been spoken. The little red-eared Xiao Xing covered his mouth.

"Shut up! Big idiot!"

His eyes turned to Xia An who was smiling with amusement. The little guy's cheeks became increasingly red, as if they were steamed and smoke could arise anytime.

"Mom, don't listen to this big fool."

When saying this, Xiao Xing who had a guilty conscience did not dare to look into the eyes of his fairy mother.

"Oh!" Xiao Xing you let go!

Seeing the two little guys were so intimate and noisy, Xia An only felt warm in her heart.

The plot was completely changed by her.

Their characters were completely different from those in the book.

Gu Shumo, the authentic male lead, was supposed to be a cunning and dark-skinned man who was only gentle to the heroine. Now, haha, he had become a 'big idiot' who spoke things out without thinking.

He was cheerful, sunny, and always with a bright smile, looking like a little sun.

He could bring joy and warmth to people.

What should have been a stubborn neurotic was now completely different.

Now Xia Xingchen, he was very healthy. Although his character was not as optimistic and cheerful as Gu Shumo, he was also a good child who was very kind and sensible.

Everything had been changed unknowingly.

She no longer had to worry about the future like the book. Nor worry about the plot strength or the heroine's halo being too powerful.

Even if she believed that the heroine's halo was strong, the two, oh no, the three would not be like the ones in the book.

Xia An looked at the two little guys who were still fighting. She pursed her lips with a starlight in her eyes.

"Well, let's pick up Xiao Xue."

"Well, let's go."

"Yeah, pick up my fairy sister!"

Once again, Xia An visited the house of the original owner's daughter.

It was just that this time was completely different from last time.

This time, it was no longer just her and Xu Tiantian. This time, there were two little guys beside her.

And their identity was not simple, the little male lead, the little villain.

Unconsciously, she also had new expectations in her heart for the three little ones who would live together in the future.

Before leaving, Xia An contacted Zhu Daqing.

She followed Zhu Daqing and said plainly that she would recognize Zhu Baixue as her daughter and she would live with the husband and wife.

Another thing she told them was that Xia Xingchen should be regarded as Zhu Baixue's twin brother and keep this secret forever.

Xia An also thought that the Zhu couple would be very unhappy if they loved their child so much.

After all, she said at the beginning that she wouldn't raise Xiao Xue and let them raise her.

But when she said that she wanted to raise her with her children as her biological mother, the couple was very happy and supportive.

This also made Xia An understand that Zhu Daqing and his wife really loved their child.

It also made Xia An, who had been a little shaken about her 'impulsive' decision, a little firmer.

"It turned out that the fairy sister had lived such a hard life before ..."

When sitting in the car, 'eccentric Xu Tiantian' had already told the two little ones about how Zhu Baixue passed her childhood.

She was so pitiful yet hard working and kind.

In their hearts, there arose a lot of sympathy and responsibility for Zhu Baixue.

"Sister fairy is so pitiful. When we take her home, I will take good care of her! I will buy her the best princess dress! Buy her beautiful dolls ..."

Gu Shumo used his fingers and started planning to buy various gifts for Zhu Baixue.

Compared to Gu Shumo, the outsider, Xia Xingchen, the twin brother, seemed a little calmer.

He just sat quietly in the back seat. His lips were pursed tightly, his eyes were filled with some guilt.

The kind Xiao Xing didn't expect that his mother's biological daughter had been so pitiful.

The 'sister' who he had never met, had suffered many hardships. He was thinking about the happiness that he had with his fairy mother ...

The kind little guy felt that he must take good care of his mother's daughter in the future and not let her suffer anymore.

"Xiao Xing, you see Xiao Momo will give so many gifts to Xiao Xue. What are you going to give her?"

Xu Tiantian saw him so quiet and teased him.

Hearing her words, the little boy thought very seriously and then mumbled,"I can give her everything she wants."

However, the little guy's answer got Xu Tiantian's ridicule.

She continued, "What if your sister and mother want the same gift at the same time? Who will you give it to?"

"Buy two, one for each."

The clever little kid answered.

How could Xu Tiantian let him go?

"So in case there is only one, unique one, and you can't buy two?"

Xia An glared at her agent blankly.

As soon as she was about to give a way to her good son, the little guy without hesitation said, "For mom."

Xia An was moved.

She took the little boy in her arms and kissed his fluffy head.

"My Xiao Xing is so nice."

"Sister Fairy! I'm the best too! I'll give it to you too!"

"Go, go, you be with Xiao Xue."

"No! I'm also nice to my elder sister. Hey! Even if there was only one unique gift, I can give it to you!"

"Hahaha, our little Mo Mo's mouth is so sweet, it will definitely be able to charm a large group of little girls ..."

...

Although the distance was a bit long, they were very happy.

They marched towards the Zhu's house.

The Zhu family was already waiting for Xia An's arrival.

After receiving a call from her, he took a leave along with Wang Lanzhi. He was thinking about how to talk to his baby daughter.

Fortunately, they didn't 'deceive' their baby daughter and told her that her mother was her aunt yet. They had not lied

In a way, it was not so embarrassing to say that Xia An was her biological mother. They still had to organize their words on how to talk to her.

"Daqing, at first I thought that Miss Xia was too cold-hearted and even gave up on her own daughter. But after what you said I realized that Miss Xia is a good mother who loves her children," Wang Lanzhi said with emotion after learning that Xia An was going to disguise Xia Xingchen and Zhu Baixue as twins.

They also loved their child to their bones. How could they not understand Xia An's intentions?

Zhu Daqing said with a smile on his face, "Yes, Miss Xia is a good person. She also considered our relationship with the child, so she proposed to let our family join theirs to become a big family. In this way the child could be happy. "

They were all satisfied with Xia An's final decision.

True, they would've been happy to raise their child by themselves.

However, they were more concerned about another issue, one related to the future of their child.

When their baby daughter grew up in the future and came to know that Xia An was her biological mother, wouldn't she wonder why her biological mother didn't want her?

She would rather raise a child who was not her own than her biological daughter.

How much damage would it cause to her mind? So they were glad that Xia An finally changed her mind.

The idea she came up with was so perfect.

At least, everything was taken into account.

After thinking about it for a while, the couple still did not come up with a better plan.

So the couple decided to tell the 'truth' told to them by Xia An.

So the two quickly went to Zhu Baixue's school and asked for a leave for their baby daughter. They brought her home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 30.5K 98
Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is handsome and innocent, smarter than demon...
17.9K 68 200
I became an extra dying for my trashy fiancé. I even succeeded in becoming good friends with the female lead in an attempt to twist the original stor...
64.5K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
1.7M 49K 200
Yu Yaoyao was a snake spirit who died by lightning and as a result, transmigrated to a novel she had read in her past life. This third-rate actress h...