Why am I here? (Complete)

By myimagination2012

What happened to Left Right Left world when I entered KMA 😜 **This story will be VERY, VERY Adult. 😜😜😜😜 More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🌢️πŸ₯΅πŸŒΆοΈπŸ₯΅πŸŒΆοΈπŸ₯΅
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Epilogue

Chapter 9

881 51 52
By myimagination2012

With fast beating heart, I went to the lake side where I knew Aalekh would be waiting for me. I think I teased the guy to his breaking point. After dragging me out of the mess, he had gone ahead. We didn't want any faculty members to catch us. I found him leaning against the large boulder with an angry look on his face.

"Hey," I greeted him softly, feeling shy all of a sudden.

He looked at me in the way a lion would look at it's dinner. I approached him hesitantly. 'Was he angry at my teasing? I shouldn't have tease him like that.' I thought to myself, feeling guilty.

"Idhar aa," he said huskily.

Swallowing nervously, I stepped close to him. When I was within his reach, he placed his hand on my shoulder and pushed. Startled, I followed and soon I was on my knees in front of him. He moved closer until he was a few inches away from me.

"Agli bar tune ye saab kiya to shaadi se pehle hi tu apun ki bachche ki maa banne wali hogi. Samjhi?" He said sternly.

" Hum condoms aur birth control pills use karenge to aisa nehi hoga," I told him with a impish smile when I realized he had just wanted to shock me.

A smile bloomed on his face. "Tharki kahiki!" He said affectionately caressing my face.

I beamed up at him and moved my face closer. I heard him inhale sharply as I rubbed my mouth against his clothed cock. He rammed his fingers in my hair as I kissed his cock through his pants. His pant had tightened so much that it didn't seem comfortable. So I unbuttoned his pants and pulled him out.

"Rehnuma! Koi dekh lega," he warned with trembling breath.

I ignored him. Licking my hand, I started rubbing him like I had seen in the porns. From his response, it seemed I was doing something right. After 5 minutes, my hand started cramping. I looked up at him and gave him a pouting look as I wasn't able make him cum and my wrist was already hurting.

"Mere pass aa," he said urgently pulling me to feet. He pulled me in a deep, bruising kiss while he started masterbating. I pulled back and started placing wet kisses and light bites on his neck and throat. With a groan, he cummed, spilling himself on ground between us.

After a few minutes, we pulled away from each other. Both had embarrassed expressions on our faces. We hadn't planned to go so far so soon.

"Apun ko jald hi shaadi kar leni chahiye...agar tu sach me apun se shaadi kar na chahti hai to," he said, panting.

" Main sirf tumse shaadi karna chahti hu... Aur kisise nehi," I declare.

" To apun kaal Rajveer sir ke pass jayega aur fir unhe leke BC ke pass. Bole to unki permission chahiye hogi bahar jane ko," he stated. I grinned at him and hugged him excitedly. "Firse maat shuru ho jana. Chaal yaha se. Tere kapre dhakke jana. Wo.. lag gaya hai..thora sa," he said blushing.

I looked down and saw that some of his cum had gotten on my uniform skirt. I blushed at that.

/

/

/

Next morning, BC announced 3 days off for Diwali. Since, we didn't get caught in our rescue mission, there was no punishment. Every cadet looked excited for the vacation as soon after the arrival our training was going to intensify.

Naina was going to pack when I stopped her. "Naina, sun. When you go to your home, your parents will force you to quit KMA and will send you to USA to do MBA," I informed.

" WHAT?!!" she exclaimed, shocked.

" Haa,"

"To ab? Wo kyu nehi samajhte meri feelings ko? Mujhe bhai ko innocent sabit karna hai. Rajveer sir se Shaadi karni hai," Naina was frustrated.

" Use that," I said with a smirk.

"Matlab?"

"Ghar jake apni maa aur baba se mafi mang lena ye kehke ki tu apni mission se bhatak gayi. Tell them that you fell in love. And when they told you about Naveen's letter, you felt more assured and secure about your choice. When they ask what you're talking about... Tell them that you want to marry Hottie and want to be a good soldier like him. You want hottie and you to become an army couple," I told her thoughtfully.

" Will it work?" Naina asked cautiously.

" Shaadi karni hai na hottie se?" I asked.

"Haa..."

"Then don't worry. I'll get hottie to your house," I smirked deviously.

/

/

/

Since I changed things, when the news of Naina going to USA came other than Aalekh, Rajveer, and I, none of the super six were here. We, as in Aalekh and I, were telling Rajveer about our decision to marry when Naina called. The way I faked my shocked reaction, I seriously should've gotten me an Oscar.

Rajveer was frowning when I hung up. "What's going on, Cadet?" He asked, worriedly.

" Hottie...ah sir, bad news hai. Naina ke parents usse academy chhorne ke liye majboor kar rahe hai," I informed.

" Kya? Per what about proving Naveen innocent?" Rajveer asked, outraged.

" Rajveer sir, they are scared. They already lost a child and scared to loose another,"

" But I'm here to protect her. I'll look after her,"

"You're right. After Naveen ji, it is your responsibility to look after his family. When he trusted you his life, he also trusted you with his family. I think you should go and personally assure Naina's family that you will take her responsibility and look after her no matter what. Naina's family received a letter from Navin ji a few days ago which he had written from the prison. In that letter, he told his family to trust you with any problems they have. That means his family's responsibility is yours. Are you going to shrink away from your responsibilities, Captain Rajveer?" I asked.

" You're right... But Kya apne socha hai what their reaction would be when they learn who killed Naveen?" Rajveer had a pained look in his face.

" Sir, you didn't KILL Captain Naveen. You freed him from torture. Did you know he was being given slow poison? He was already dying. You saved him from that pain. Once Naina's family learns about all the fact, they will understand too,"

" Cadet, so I should go and bring Naina back here after promising her parents that I will look after? but what will happen if something happened to Naina? what will I say to her parents then?" Rajveer was agitated.

" Kya, sir? Kaeko pareshan ho rele ho? Aap akele thodi Ho? Apun bhi to hai na. apun saab log milkar Naina Ka dhyan rakhenge aur uska raksha bhi karenge? wo apun ki bahan jaisi hai," Aalekh finally spoke up.

" Let's go, sir! We don't have time to waste," I insisted.

Rajveer opened his mouth, clamped it
shut, and sighed with exasperation. He gets the keys of his jeep and we headed out.

/

/

/

It took us 5 hours to reach Nanital. I called Naina and told her to expect us in half an hour. Rajveer was determined to get Naina back to the academy.

It seemed my brainwashing had worked. He had started considering Naina's family his responsibility. Aalekh pinched me in warning when he saw me smiling sneakily.

We reached Naina's home and Naina, who was waiting for us, let us in. Her parents were in the living room, waiting for us.

"Namaste, Sir. Namaste, ma'am," Rajveer greeted.

"Namaste, Captain Shekhawat. Kaise he aap? Baithiye na, please," Naina's dad asked politely.

" Ji thik hu, sir," Rajveer replied taking a seat.

Naina had already told her parents about me. So, they welcomed me with open arms. When they learned that Aalekh volunteered to help because he trusted Naina, they were in awe. Aalekh told them boldly that Naina was his sister and that makes Naveen his older brother. His statement made Naina's parents cry and declare him their younger son.

As you can imagine, Rajveer tried to make her parents understand why she should come back and all that. Naina's parents disagreed. But since I had Naina tell her parents that she's in love with Rajveer, her parents gave Rajveer the shock of his life. 😜

"Captain Shekhawat... Naina apki saath jaa sakti hai..." Naina's mom started seriously. Rajveer looked relieved but then she added, " agar aap meri beti se Shaadi karle aur ye promise kare that neither of you will try to get Naveen justice and get yourself in trouble,"

Rajveer stared at Naina's mom, jaws dropped apart. I had to turn my face away so that I won't end up laughing at his face.

"Ah..sh-shaa-shaadi? M-main? But I'm an orphan! I literally have nothing in my name. How would I give Naina everything she deserves?" Rajveer jumped up from the couch and started pacing around the room. He was mumbling how he was poor and orphan and all the other crappy reasons why they shouldn't give Naina's hand to him.

Naina's parents exchanged a happy smile at his reaction. His reaction had proved to them how much Rajveer cared for their daughter. I inched closer to them.

"Uncle, Auntie, please give sir a few moments to gather himself. He's really insecure about himself. Naveen sir had been Rajveer sir's that family that gave him confidence and comfort. After his death, Rajveer sir has reverted back to his original insecure self. You see, he had to endure a lot teasing and bullying in his early years. Those stayed with him. That's why even though he loves Naina, he never tried for her. Now that you offered Naina's hand, he's overwhelmed," I explained with an apologetic look.

" Naveen bataya karta tha inke bareme. Apna bhai manta tha. Kehta tha ke agar mujhe good aur bad do hisso me baat diya jaye, to Rajveer mera good hissa hoga," Naina's mom said tearfully.

" Ye baate mujhe bhi Naveen ki letter parne ki baad yaad aya," her dad said.

That's when I decided to tell them everything... well not 'Everything' everything. "I had a dream last night," at my announcement, Rajveer stopped pacing and took his seat. Naina, who standing by the door silently, joined us too.

"Kya dekha tune?" She asked.

"The reason why Captain Naveen was killed..." I started, keeping my serious face on. I was going to change the course of this story.

/

/

/

A/N: Cliff hanger 😜😜😜!!!

Eid Mubarak everyone. ❤️❤️❤️

Rehal ka romance kaisa laga? I know many of you are eager for Raina romance and I am too. These chapters needs to get done so that I can start writing their romance to my hearts content. 😊

Vote and comments encourages me to write more and upload sooner. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 4.3K 46
What if proving Naveen innocent was NOT the reason Naina had come to the academy? They say truth is stranger than fiction, but what is the truth? / ...
29.1K 1.4K 23
This is a alternate storyline for Rajveer and Naina love story which was left incomplete in left right left season 1. I am planning to write a altern...
394K 14.7K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
1K 145 4
Ranked no 1 in #ashiana Ranked no 1 in #rajveerpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetamardeephuda Ranked no 1 in #cadetaalekhsharma Ranked no 1 in #cadetalib...