Chapter 5

Naina turned to her friends after Rajveer ran away from there, confused and asked, "Inhe Kya huya?"

I was staring at her, feeling like a proud mama. I wanted to clap but I didn't want to attract any attention to this. I could already see everyone staring at Naina in confusion.

"Guys, chale? Itni mehnat yaha khare rehne ke liye thori na ki hai," I whined.

"Haa yaar. Chalo," Pooja said and we headed out.

The academy bus took us to the hotel where the fresher's ball would take place. Yudi and his date went inside first and got 9/8 in the style meter. Pooja and Ali were next and they got 10/10. Aalekh and I went in next and we also got 10/10. Naina and Huda entered after us and they got 10/9.

"Naina, sun?" I called her.

"Haa bol?"

"Tujhe instant proof chahiye?" I asked her excitedly.

Understanding what I was talking about, she nodded.

"Dr. Shalini ki date BC hai," I told her giggling.

"Kya? Sach main?" Naina was shocked before she also started giggling.

"Oye! Tum dono yaha chupchup ke Kya sms vej rahe ho?" Pooja asked.

"Upar dekh, mobile. Saab samajh me aajayega," I point towards the staircase with a smirk.

Both Pooja and Naina turned and gasped.. for different reasons. Everyone started clapping seeing BC enter with Dr. Shalini. Soon, Suriji and Lolita ji also arrived.

The last one to enter were Rajveer and Dr. Ritu. Dr. Ritu was wearing a  red backless bodycon dress with plunging neckline. Her dress was extremely sexy and left nothing to imagination. Rajveer being the gentleman that he is kept his hand to himself and let her old onto his arms instead.

Seeing her dress, Naina frowned

Seeing her dress, Naina frowned. She dragged me away from the crowd and asked, "What the hell, Rehnuma? You asked me to woo Rajveer sir and suggested Dr. Ritu to wear such a sexy dress? How is he supposed to find me attractive with her beside him?" She huffed angrily.

I smirked at Naina's reaction. "To tu taiyar hai Rajveer sir ki seduce Karne ke liye?" I asked.

"Main unse Shaadi Karne ke liye taiyar hu. Maine bohot Socha and what you said made sense. Wo bhaiya ke akhri nishani hai aur main unke raksha ke liye unse Shaadi Karne ko ready hu," she said determined.

"Naina, no! main to uss din tujhe tease Kar rahi thi. If you want to marry captain, it should be because you love him or care for him. Not because he is your brother's best friend. Unki koi family nehi hai, Naina. Naveenji was someone he considered his family. Rajveer sir deserves to have someone who he can call his family. He's been through hell with no one to care for his safety, " I explained passionately.